a Good old thread..

Babyshoes Loveachother

Feb 21, 2024, 3:50:30 AMFeb 21
WARNING! Alt.Fan.Gene-Scott MEMBERS ARE NOW MONITORED AND REPORTED FOR OT ABUSE
TOS Police AFGS18 years ago
OT ABUSE

ATTN: Alt.Fan.Gene-Scott members are strongly advised to stay on topic.
This NewsGroup (NG) is dedicated to Fans of the late Dr. Gene Scott
www.drgenescott.com . If your comments and opinions are of a hateful,
abusive or Off Topic nature, please be advised that I, Officer Folkoff
will report the infractions and your membership will be revoked if you
refuse to comply to my warnings.

Thank you for your cooperation in keeping this NG and all newsgroups on
topic.

Off. Folkoff
www.altfangenescott.com
HellFighter18 years ago

HellFighter

To the newbie's and first timers who find themselves in Hell's Petri
dish. Don't be fooled by the title of this newsgroup. This is a
DOCTOR GENE SCOTT AND MELISSA SCOTT HATE GROUP. The "proof is in the
postings" folks. So....Unless you hate Dr. and Mrs. Scott too, there
is no good thing here for you. GET OUT BEFORE THEY SMELLYOUR
ENLIGHTENED SOUL! If you reveal yourself as a fan of Dr. and Mrs.
Scott, you will be immediately attacked in the name of Jesus. This
treatment won't stop until you start seeing things their way or you
leave. (To Doc fans: This is the kingdom of "leaf cutter ant"
Christianity.)

Places to go for fresh air:
Dr. Gene Scott's web site www.drgenescott.com
Read and report about the members of AFGS at www.JackAssSouls.com
Would you like to read words from the Saints or leave your own last
words to "Doc" ? visit www.altfangenescott.com A place of Honor for
God's elect.

Go in God's Peace,

HellFighter/Addison B. Bachman
TOS Police AFGS18 years ago

Officer FolkOff
Jon Volkoff18 years ago
If your comments and opinions are of a hateful, abusive or Off Topic
nature, please be advised that I, Officer Folkoff will report the
infractions and your membership will be revoked if you refuse to
comply to my warnings.
Why don't you report yourself, Bachman? You're the most hateful
and abusive jerk around here.

Besides, everyone knows that AFGS is a monarchy.

-------

Elder Perm Poom
KING of AFGS
The First Internet McChurch Tabernacle
http://www.mcchurch.com

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*
RESTORING the Tabernacle! Bringing the GOOD NEWS of *PERMANENT* and
*IRREVOKABLE* REDEMPTION to the world! Glory be to GLUNKMAN! Hosea!
*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*

-------

JV
HellFighter18 years ago
to deputize you so you can report ALL ABUSERS EQUALLY. BTW Officer
Folkoff told me that I'm his favorite poster because I'm always ON
TOPIC. I guess it helps to actually be a fan of the late Dr. Scott and
his teachings. I can hardly wait for the day that the corrupt souls
that have hijacked this newsgroup to perpetuate their hate and to
slander the memory and the ministry of one of God's greatest Christian
Teachers are exposed and hung out for the whole world to see that
they're nothing but piss and shit stains in the fabric of earthly time.
IMHO of course.

[...]

h***@gmail.com18 years ago
question!
Chaz Lambrusco18 years ago
Post by h***@gmail.com
C'mon Jon Volkoff you owe it to John Jordan to answer HellFighter's
question!
Pastor Melissa Says:

"Now let me tell you KingsHouses that log onto these websites, and want
to defend me. I love you for wanting to do that, but as you
participate, you put yourself in the same pile of (slight pause) dirt,
as those people doing it. And frankly, you're much smarter and too good
for that. "
prettykitty18 years ago

"Now let me tell you KingsHouses that log onto these websites, and want
to defend me. I love you for wanting to do that, but as you
participate, you put yourself in the same pile of (slight pause) dirt,
as those people doing it. And frankly, you're much smarter and too good
for that. "

prettykitty wrote:
chaz...Is this really a direct quote from mel? I did not hear her program.
If she said that...looks like hellfire, and all his aliases ,are
instructed to stop this reDICKules camPAIN against us here at afgs.
BUTT...she likes him...thinks he's smart and good oh yes...says she loves
him for wanting to come to her defense... Sounds like she's really
pleased with her ass SOUL?
d***@yahoo.com18 years ago

LOL, very cleverly stated.

I feel her adding that she thinks they're smart and loves them for
defending her
was a clever self-preservation security move on her part.

Could you imagine what'd happen if she'd said, "You idoits are so
stupid and vile
that even I don't want to be associated with you. Get Lost!"?
prettykitty18 years ago

LOL, very cleverly stated.

I feel her adding that she thinks they're smart and loves them for
defending her
was a clever self-preservation security move on her part.

Could you imagine what'd happen if she'd said, "You idoits are so
stupid and vile
that even I don't want to be associated with you. Get Lost!"?
prettykitty wrote...dearadoe
I think she really was flattered she was being defended...but, what it
showed me, is that just as a nasty child will do anything to get
noticed...so will she. She saw nothing wrong with what hellfire was
posting. She saw nothing wrong with him posting those nasty comments about
studio's mom after she died....the guy is a real insensitive jerk...not the
kind you want to spend eternity with in heaven. mel loves him though...go
figure.
Emmett18 years ago
Post by prettykitty
dearadoe wrote:Prettykitty,
LOL, very cleverly stated.
I feel her adding that she thinks they're smart and loves them for
defending her
was a clever self-preservation security move on her part.
Could you imagine what'd happen if she'd said, "You idoits are so
stupid and vile
that even I don't want to be associated with you.
Emmett writes:
That might amount to losing half her congregation.

Get Lost!"?
Post by prettykitty
prettykitty wrote...dearadoe
I think she really was flattered she was being defended...but, what it
showed me, is that just as a nasty child will do anything to get
noticed...so will she. She saw nothing wrong with what hellfire was
posting. She saw nothing wrong with him posting those nasty comments about
studio's mom after she died....the guy is a real insensitive jerk...not the
kind you want to spend eternity with in heaven. mel loves him though...go
figure.
Jon Volkoff18 years ago
Post by HellFighter
Hey Jon Volkoff are you related to Officer Folkoff? I bet he'd be
happy to deputize you so you can report ALL ABUSERS EQUALLY. BTW
Officer Folkoff told me that I'm his favorite poster because I'm
always ON TOPIC.
Typically the posters here are on topic. They just don't happen to
say the things about Scott that pass muster with you, O great Flying
Monkey.

This isn't about being on topic. It's about self-appointed, illegal
censorship of a public newsgroup.

Please do us all a favor and folk off.

Thank you for your support.

JV
matt244218 years ago
I can hardly wait for the day that the corrupt souls
that have hijacked this newsgroup to perpetuate their hate and to
slander the memory and the ministry of one of God's greatest Christian
Teachers ...

matt2442:
What is slanderous that has been said in here? Care to elaborate?
Would it be posts like this?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.gene-scott/browse_frm/thread/afe062c071700e06/2407e99778f7e3c8?q=Is+there+a+God&rnum=1#2407e99778f7e3c8

6 From: matt2442 - view profile
Date: Mon, May 23 2005 11:49 am
Email: "matt2442" <***@hotmail.com>
Groups: alt.fan.gene-scott
Not yet ratedRating:
show options

scotty:
He can't take the truth just like you Quitter!!

matt2442:
FYI, Scotty. This was posted by prettykitty and rpbc in another thread,

which you and BFS seem to be completely ignoring for some reason. So
here
it is again. Read this, and then tell me why Gypsie, or anyone else,
including yourself, should NOT quit supporting these assholes.

prettykitty:
I have been a witness to, at the command of Dr.Scott, people put in a
line up..then we'd be interrogated as to our loyalty to the
Scotts...There
would always be one person singled out,and at the command of the
Scotts,
everyone would take turns yelling obscenities at their target
victim...Why
they even had a husband reduce his wife to tears one time. Most of this

kind of shit I've tryed to push way in the back of my mind...after all,

doc taught..you had to be humiliated to become humble. So maybe it was
just me. That was my thinking for years and I'm not alone.

When Scott died, he passed the symbolic whip down to his baby,the only

one who didn't need the treatment. Shit, she enjoyed giving the
treatment
as much as he did. She'd have that smug look on her face, as much as to

say,you,you scum, don't you know how much better I am then the likes
you.
Oh yes, in my opinion,it's all about power. She loves the taste of it
and
the feel of it. Look at her face in those cunt shoots ... that was the

look she gave to us little people...I've got all this power...get use
it ,like it, or get the hell out of here! ...

rpbc:
pretty... I know about the episode to which you speak. Since you
identified yourself as being there, I'll ask if you mind me filling in
some of the details of that 'up against the wall' scene... with Melissa

walking back in front of the six with their backs to the wall, adding
comments to the disembodies voice of Scott, coming through a
loudspeaker
from his video monitering station. A room with no furniture, six
people,
backs to the wall, video cameras, Scott's disembodied voice yelling
obscenities at all, focusing on one... demanding the husband call his
wife
a piece of shit, and much worst, that he would leave her in a second
unless she agrees, and she had to enthusiastically agree, scream it out

(yes, I am a piece of shit, you should leave me, I'm lower than dog
shit..YES YOU ARE, YOU FUCKING BITCH... YES I AM... etc.)... Melissa,
the
physical presense for the disembodied voice strutting back and forth,
demeaning the group, focusing her attention on one, or the other,
taking
lead from the voice. And this lasts for a while... it is a session, a
journey into madness.

matt2442:
Slander means it never actually happened. Are you sure of that? Some of
this crap must have happened while you were there, Addison. Why then do
you defend this? And why call it slander, as if it did not happen?
littlest kingshouse18 years ago
people's faith.
Judee7718 years ago

If only it were true their would be know one left here to defile
people's faith.

***

So you believe it's perfectly okay to attempt to stop a group of people
from expressing what they think?

Is your faith so weak, the only way you can stand tall is to shut down
a newsgroup who tries and shed truth on Doc and Melissa's doings?

Who is defiling people's faith? Are you not responsible for your own
REactions, or do you give up all control of yourself to others? See,
that's what happens when you become a frequent rider at Scottyland.
14 Replies
Disable enhanced parsing