TODDLY AND INSANE KROBITCH

YOURDADDY

Aug 29, 2022, 8:31:14 PM8/29/22
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN PREACH AND ARE SMARTER THAN THOSE IN THE BIG LEAGUES I SUGGEST PROVE IT, START A CHURCH OR PODCAST AND LETS SEE YOUR GIFTS! NOBODY GETS FAITH AND TAUGHT BY GOD IN A CHAT GROUP OR WEBSITE. BUT HEY PROVE ME WRONG, PROVE US WRONG, THE SILENT WUSSES WHO DONT FIGHT FOR GODS TRUTH. COME ON SMARTER THAN A PHD TEACHER, COME ON KRO YOU WALKING PSYCHOSIS DO IT!

No One Special

Aug 29, 2022, 11:22:44 PM8/29/22
You're a brainwashed idiot, and nothing else. When you are in hell you can talk to me about your "tithezzzzzzzzzz" and how "tithingzzzzzzzzzz saved you." Repeat, you're an idiot...PERIOD. Not only that, you are a cowardly ass kissing little pussy who wouldn't know the truth if the devil shoved it up your faggot ass.

YOURDADDY

Aug 30, 2022, 2:47:44 AM8/30/22
On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 11:22:44 PM UTC-4, No One Special wrote:
> You're a brainwashed idiot, and nothing else. When you are in hell you can talk to me about your "tithezzzzzzzzzz" and how "tithingzzzzzzzzzz saved you." Repeat, you're an idiot...PERIOD. Not only that, you are a cowardly ass kissing little pussy who wouldn't know the truth if the devil shoved it up your faggot ass.
WHATEVER YOU SAY DEMON, SORRY I WONT BE IN HELL WITH YA. IM SURE YOU A KRO WILL ENJOY EACH OTHERS TOASTED COX.

cowman

Aug 30, 2022, 3:14:28 PM8/30/22
you think that formally educated person is always good preacher??
I know few of them which is better to keep own mouth closed because his image and job which they try to perfome goes in totaly different ways.
They don't have style,voice and couple other manieurs.
looks like Pablo Escobar,produce sounds kinda come from helium baloon and walk like crow with one leg smaller than other one.
PMS is genius for them.

cowman

Aug 30, 2022, 3:47:55 PM8/30/22
Dana utorak, 30. kolovoza 2022. u 06:47:44 UTC korisnik YOURDADDY napisao je:
To much PHD and everyone goes on two wheels.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pT5-d_4oe8

No One Special

Aug 30, 2022, 6:01:31 PM8/30/22
On Monday, August 29, 2022 at 5:31:14 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:
> IF YOU THINK YOU CAN PREACH AND ARE SMARTER THAN THOSE IN THE BIG LEAGUES I SUGGEST PROVE IT, START A CHURCH OR PODCAST AND LETS SEE YOUR GIFTS! NOBODY GETS FAITH AND TAUGHT BY GOD IN A CHAT GROUP OR WEBSITE. BUT HEY PROVE ME WRONG, PROVE US WRONG, THE SILENT WUSSES WHO DONT FIGHT FOR GODS TRUTH. COME ON SMARTER THAN A PHD TEACHER, COME ON KRO YOU WALKING PSYCHOSIS DO IT!

Answer...

LMAO!! One little twerp "PhD" has all the answers, right, briggs shit for brains? LOL LOL, yeah, sure he did!! PhD = Post Hole Digger, PhD = Piled High and Deep...as in BULLSHIT PILED HIGH AND DEEP.

An example of Gene's COMPLETE ABSOLUTE MINDLESS BULLSHIT...

Concerning;

"As for me, this is my covenant with you: You will be the father of many nations. No longer will you be called Abram ; your name will be Abraham, for I have made you a father of many nations. I will make you very fruitful; I will make nations of you, and kings will come from you." - Genesis 17:4-6

Gene claimed that because God had promised to Abraham that out of him would come nations (a commonwealth of nations...as Gene called it), that this promise to Abraham "HAD TO BE SEEN FULFILLED OR GOD WAS A LIAR sometime between when God made the promise to Abraham and today." Therefore, according to Gene's BULLSHIT, we should be able to look around and find a group of nations TODAY that are the exact fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham in Genesis 17:4-6. And, as we all know, Gene identified the nations to come out of Abraham as nations today such as Demark, Britain, Ireland, Scotland and he even included American that he claimed was actually the tribe of Ephraim, etc. Nonsense he got from reading his silly folklore books every night during his FOF gawd shows. (GET ON THE PHONES, SEND ME MONEY!!!! GIVE ME TITHEZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!)

I guess these ideas and possibilities never crossed Gene's puny little theological brain;

1. God NEVER promised to Abraham that the promise made to him in Genesis 17:4-6 (to be a father of many nations) would be fulfilled before the rapture and the millennial reign of Jesus Christ on earth (that is to say; in our era from back to when the promise was made to Abraham).

2. The promise made to Abraham in Genesis 17:4-6 could easily be fulfilled (or partially fulfilled, having began) during the millennial reign of Jesus Christ on earth as the tribes establish nations all over earth based on each tribe (nations established by each tribe), including in the time of the millennial reign "controlling the gates of their enemies" where said enemies of Israel have been destroyed and removed off the earth not permitted to enter the 1000 year reign era. (don't worry, briggs, you won't be there, you'll be in hell tithingzzzzzzzzz).

3. The total fulfillment of the promise made to Abraham in Genesis 17:4-6 could easily be fulfilled ON THE NEW EARTH in the Kingdom age when we will see a new heaven and a new earth. (don't worry, briggs, you won't be there, you'll be in hell tithingzzzzzzzzz).

4. On the new earth, in the kingdom age, the 12 tribes (13 if you divide the tribe of Joseph into Ephraim and Manasseh) could easily be established by God on the new earth and THEN established as 12 ETERNAL NATIONS in total fulfillment of God's promise to Abraham in Genesis 17:4-6.

IN SHORT; the promise to Abraham in Genesis 17:4-6 does NOT have to be fulfilled now, on earth, before the millennial reign of Jesus Christ or before the kingdom age.

I guess little Genie "PhD" hadn't thought of any of this...OOPS!

YOURDADDY

Sep 1, 2022, 2:45:40 PM9/1/22
READING ANY POST THEY MAKE IS JUST A WASTE OF TIME, THEY KNOW NOTHING AND THEY PROVE IT EVERYTIME THEY LASH OUT. "YOUR MOTHER SUX COX IN HELL" SOUND FAMILIAR?

No One Special

Sep 1, 2022, 3:59:18 PM9/1/22
On Thursday, September 1, 2022 at 11:45:40 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:
MOTHER SUX COX IN HELL" SOUND FAMILIAR?

Answer...

You're an uneducated ignorant little idiot...PERIOD.

YOURDADDY

Sep 1, 2022, 4:56:38 PM9/1/22
LMAO

bluettes

Sep 16, 2022, 2:34:15 AM9/16/22
That gave me an uncontrollable giggle fit! 👍

No One Special

Sep 16, 2022, 10:29:47 PM9/16/22
briggs is an uneducated ignorant incompetent idiot who has absolutely NO IDEA what he's talking about, who thinks genie "PhD" had "all the answers." briggs is a brain washed little moron, just the kind of person Genie preyed on and robbed.