Zechariah 4:6

bluettes

Aug 24, 2021, 12:14:46 PMAug 24
Not by might nor by power but by My Spirit saith the LORD of Hosts.
The Gates of hell shall NOT prevail against the elect saints of the Most High Adonai. That's what Jesus said. He will show you HIS reset.

yourdaddy

Aug 24, 2021, 3:32:45 PMAug 24
On Tuesday, August 24, 2021 at 12:14:46 PM UTC-4, bluettes wrote:
> Not by might nor by power but by My Spirit saith the LORD of Hosts.
> The Gates of hell shall NOT prevail against the elect saints of the Most High Adonai. That's what Jesus said. He will show you HIS reset.
when your left behind and if you survive armageddon, you wont remember a thing previously

Matt2442

Aug 24, 2021, 4:44:05 PMAug 24
Matt2442:
If the pre-trib rapture is correct, no one who believes in the Lord Jesus Christ and what he did on the cross will be left behind. Some who put their trust in a man who spoke about Jesus rather than in Jesus himself just might be left behind. Something for you to think about, Timmy.

yourdaddy

Aug 24, 2021, 6:27:46 PMAug 24
ARE YOU POSITIVE ON THAT? GOING TO BET YOUR SALVATION ON IT? I THINK I WILL LISTEN TO DR GENE SCOTT WITH A PHD AND NOT SOME MATTHEW MORON AND THE FAT WHORE!

yourdaddy

Aug 24, 2021, 6:29:38 PMAug 24
Jesus references tithes in the following verses: Matthew 23:23-24 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

yourdaddy

Aug 24, 2021, 6:30:36 PMAug 24
YOUR SCREWED!

Matt2442

Aug 24, 2021, 10:51:38 PMAug 24
Matt2442:
Yes, I am positive on that and absolutely will bet my salvation on trusting in the finished work of Jesus on the cross. Gene Scott is irrelevant to that.

I THINK I WILL LISTEN TO DR GENE SCOTT WITH A PHD AND NOT SOME MATTHEW MORON AND THE FAT WHORE!

Matt2442:
Go right ahead then. I hope God forgives your pastorolatry. You are trusting in Gene Scott and not Jesus.

Matt2442

Aug 24, 2021, 10:54:25 PMAug 24
Matt2442:
if you really read that verse instead of how it was misquoted and twisted by Gene Scott, you'd see that it is you that are screwed, since that verse nails your own hypocrisy.

yourdaddy

Aug 25, 2021, 3:05:58 AMAug 25
like i said you cant read or comprehend the word just like scott said, which means you aint going except for kermit de frog sending you to megiddo

yourdaddy

Aug 25, 2021, 3:09:53 AMAug 25
hey matt jesus isnt here talking is he? that's why there are domatahs who teach the truth, BUT YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!