ARE YOU WORRIED OVER RUSSIA/CHINA?

YOURDADDY

Oct 5, 2022, 3:12:52 AM10/5/22
WILL PUTIN NUKE SOMEONE?

NGC6144

Oct 5, 2022, 6:44:38 PM10/5/22
On Wednesday, October 5, 2022 at 12:12:52 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:
> WILL PUTIN NUKE SOMEONE?

I'm not too worried about China. Russia? Definitely. The real danger I think is if Russian internal dissent becomes so large that it threatens Putin's personal rule. Instigating a small nuclear exchange may enable Putin to stay in power unless his own eventually take him out. The catastrophe of the "Special Operation" won't matter when a few hundred thousand Russians are dead and the rest of his population is preoccupied with how to survive the winter and the food supply. I think the Russians are waking up.

YOURDADDY

Oct 5, 2022, 7:10:35 PM10/5/22
YOU KNOW IF HE NUKES A CITY IN THE USA BIDEN WONT RETALIATE! CUZ HE IS A SENILE WEAK BASTARD

NGC6144

Oct 5, 2022, 9:37:23 PM10/5/22
Yes he would. An attack on the US proper would necessitate such a response. Biden is frail but not totally out of it. As I said before, this is the one area Biden has done a good job in supporting Ukraine. Increasingly, I'm seeing generals/retired generals making the rounds on the news outlets to get the message out that if Russia uses nukes in Ukraine then we would enter the war and take out their army in the Ukraine theater and sink the Russian navy. If they use a low yield(tactical) nuke then our response may not be in kind, but we could decide to conventionally take out targets like the naval base in Sevastopol in Crimea or Kaliningrad with cruise missile strikes. There has already been at least one car bomb to take out Putin but that fizzled. Either Putin and his cronies are done away with or his chain of command at the most critical moment have to decide to short circuit Putin's orders in an evolving worst case scenario.

YOURDADDY

Oct 6, 2022, 8:28:38 AM10/6/22
MY OPINION IS THEY WILL DO NOTHING, WATCH OUT FOR THE ARABS HALTING OIL IMPORTS TO THIS COUNTRY, TO WEAKEN US EVEN FURTHER. WHEN THE JEWS TAKE OUT IRAN'S BUSHRE NUKE SITE LOCATED ON THE PERSIAN GULF THERE WILL BE AN ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER IN THAT AREA STOPPING TANKERS FROM SHIPPING. PUTIN WILL BE THERE UNTIL ANTICHRIST KICKS HIS ASS BACK TO RUSSIA, HE TAKES OUT TURKEY, IRAN, SYRIA, LEBANON, EGYPT, IRAQ AND BUILD HIMSELF A CITY CALLED NEW BABYLON. TRUMP WILL BE SELLING HIM BILLIONS UPON BILLIONS OF ARMS BECAUSE FOR THE FIRST 3.5 YEARS AC WILL BE THE JEWS MESSIAH AND THE WESTS ALLY. AFTER HIS POSSESSION THEN YOU SEE THE WORLD WAKE UP, BUT NOT THE WEST BECAUSE WE HAVE BECOME WEAK THANKS TO SENILE ANTICHRIST BIDEN.

YOURDADDY

Oct 7, 2022, 9:48:05 PM10/7/22

NGC6144

Oct 8, 2022, 10:10:12 PM10/8/22
Great movie... I don't think Putin and even Trump will live long enough for this to play out. Putin seems to have serious health issues and is probably in his last lap. It would take some time for the conditions to allow such a scenario to play out, like decades, I think.

YOURDADDY

Oct 8, 2022, 11:18:10 PM10/8/22
WISH THE MOVIE WAS COLORIZED
1 Timothy 4
King James Version
4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
4 For every creature of God is good, and nothing to be refused, if it be received with thanksgiving:
IM AFFRAID READING THIS TELLS ME THE DEMOCRAPS AREN'T DONE, IF THE GOP WIN IN NOVEMBER THEY CERTAINLY WOULD NOT CARRY ON WITH THE CLIMATE CHANGE BULLSHIT.
COMMANDING TO NOT EAT MEAT IS VERY TROUBLING FOR GOP. THE DEMS ARE PUSHING STOPPING CATTLE AND POULTRY FARMS!

YOURDADDY

Oct 9, 2022, 11:24:01 AM10/9/22
YOU WANT TO STOP PUTIE PUTIN GIVE ZELENSKY A NUKE OR TWO.

Tubal-Cain-Mutt

Oct 9, 2022, 11:55:57 AM10/9/22

On 2022-10-09, YOURDADDY <tbrig...@gmail.com> wrote:

> YOU WANT TO STOP PUTIE PUTIN GIVE ZELENSKY A NUKE OR TWO.

.jjjuggg@@@@ggggujj,.
jjw@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@gu,.
.jg@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@z,
.j@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@g,
jw@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@vuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzuJ@@@@@@@@,
j@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@JpppppppppppppppppJ@@@@@@@@@@y
jg@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@JpppppAXXXXXAXXXXCJ@@@@@@@@@@@@,
.j@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Jpppppjggggggggggg@@@@@@@@@@@@@@p
.a@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@JppppoJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,
j@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@JopopcJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,
j@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@JoooocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:ooXocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,
.d@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:oooocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
j@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:oXoocJ@@MPMW@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@y
.@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:oooocJFjoooo;Q@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.
j@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:oooocJjoooooo:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@y
J@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:oooocj,soooorj@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@m
d@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@T!jz9Q@:oooocJ@gjjjj@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
4@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@Ejooooo;B:oooocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
4@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ycoooooiw:oxxccJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
J@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,+oocvj@joooocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
J@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@gg@@@@:oooocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@1
.Q@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@joooocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`
J@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:oooocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@m
.Q@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:oooocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`
J@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:ccoocJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@t
3@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:xoxxvJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@1
3@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:xxxvvJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@1
J@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:vvvxvJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@t
.Q@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@jvvvvvJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@`
7@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@.vvvvvJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@F
.4@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@jvvvvvJ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@P
.HQ@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:!!!!'J@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@F
!W@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@P'
+M@@@@@@@@@@@W@W@@@@@@@WQ@@@@@@@@@@@P`
.=M@@@@@@@@@@g@ggggg@@@@@@@@MP'
'=HMMW@@@@@@@@WMMP"`

Message has been deleted

Tubal-Cain-Mutts

Oct 10, 2022, 1:06:11 PM10/10/22

On 2022-10-10, Babyshoes Loveachother <mthr...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> hmmm..
> https://apis.mail.yahoo.com/ws/v3/mailboxes/@.id==VjN-xXoPbU0CeJbsiCm4zwKS7B
> Ufjb2-QotvKrfaKxB_YMCrEASJ6aItjKJFOm20yPnrBmBxuc2UTjmHlmQVvjcwMQ/messages/@.id
> ==AIhkApNtqAzzY0OHOQpgQEHUtHs/content/parts/@.id==2/refresh?appid=YMailNorrin
> Launch&ymreqid=7512f120-3a5a-decc-1ce0-5d000001fc00

Jw
' ' 'J@@p ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '
' ' J@@@@c
@@@@=