:&;;Sim/neuron(NEW1e+22=1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)[S...]SR>A^88)2 fragdEnergy

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2021, 7:23:38 PM10/3/21
Hello

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2021, 7:28:52 PM10/3/21
Adults who are emotionally well-developed overall understand that successful relationships of any kind require mutual respect, which includes listening to the other person’s perspective and sometimes having to change behavior to meet the emotional needs of the frustrated party. When someone gets quickly and unjustifiably defensive, that individual sends a clear and intense message: "Back off; I never liked you and I wont ever even try to like you."

Gerald Krug

Oct 3, 2021, 8:42:49 PM10/3/21
I have MY own NFT business like opensea.
I used NFTify
MY first NFT is this...

gkrug.nftify.network/nft/svggenerativeart
http://within-ad.com/svggen/svgify2.php
refresh webpage to generate art then send screenshot to me. I will mint and sell back to you, free.

Gerald Krug

Oct 4, 2021, 11:51:17 AM10/4/21
https://gkrug.nftify.network/discover

So I got the NFT store published.
Based on lots of research I have to sell for no less than 1 million. That buys the code too.

Gerald Krug

Oct 4, 2021, 11:54:05 AM10/4/21

Gerald Krug

Oct 5, 2021, 5:24:51 PM10/5/21
Their waiting for you at Bellevue.
With their oxygen masks
But I could give it all to you now
If only Bella would ask...

The Boss

Gerald Krug

Oct 5, 2021, 5:55:30 PM10/5/21
http://within-ad.com/svggen/coll/svgcollection.html

Be first to have a collection of slightly different super minimalistic svg generative paintings.
http://within-ad.com/svggen/coll/svgcollection.html

Gerald Krug

Oct 5, 2021, 9:06:19 PM10/5/21
Leaders have transitioned away from focusing on how their followers can serve their needs to now focusing on how they can better serve the needs of their followers. There’s no leadership style that exemplifies this more than "Servant leadership".

Gerald - ms is shit at that.

Gerald Krug

Oct 6, 2021, 6:31:10 PM10/6/21
Generative artists write code in lieu of canvas and paint. When a computer reads their programs, it paints out the resulting work. The iterations are endless and easily recognized as part of a particular collection.

We just want recognition that generative or algorithm is an art form, a legitimate art form, because it’s something that people have been pouring their lives into for years, and it’s just never really been a widely recognized form of art.”
Companies like Curate wont allow digital art on their NFT web app. while NFTify does.

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2021, 6:33:11 PM10/7/21
http://within-ad.com/remv/index.html
Remember mebeam? Video rooms? Showing your dick for Doc?

Gerald Krug

Oct 7, 2021, 7:42:33 PM10/7/21
Dc comics started their FAKE nft drop today.
1st wait until they let you into the website It took ME an hour. Next you have 10 minutes to do these tasks
1. login to an account you have to register first for. Then it keeps asking if your account matches the dc fandom account? It dosent matter what you input, WTF they are a disaster.
You tell people up front to register idiots!!!!

Gerald Krug

Oct 8, 2021, 5:47:05 PM10/8/21
http://within-ad.com/bcb/src/cuewait.php
This is a checkout line splash page. If someone follows you to the POmoney web app they are put into a "checkout line".

Gerald Krug

Oct 8, 2021, 5:49:27 PM10/8/21
Just tell people they made an error but not how to do it correctly. Common logic fails of the new blood developers. You SUCK!!!!

Gerald Krug

Oct 8, 2021, 5:55:25 PM10/8/21
No, I don't use the checkout line splash page unless it is requested for a national scale up/launch phase.
I have written round robin load balancers but this is a new type of load balancer.

Gerald Krug

Oct 8, 2021, 6:36:26 PM10/8/21
http://within-ad.com/svggen/coll/svgcol2.html
Here's the newest 34 piece collection. They were collected for their ability to make ME think something specific.

geraldkrug

Oct 8, 2021, 11:33:39 PM10/8/21
You know why its called "Bella Ciao" goodbye beautiful?
Well I know exactly why is because there's always a new most beautiful come to town.
Her younger years were spent trying the old school flirting games and only one was worthy yet she found a way to be unimpressed.
She got the worship she of course deserves in the arms of a clone. It has to be a mirror if your the most.
New school dating is like asking the devil to make a deal for your soul.
I'D rather wait for the "coached one" to sweep ME off MY feet and I have some of those now.

geraldkrug

Oct 8, 2021, 11:41:19 PM10/8/21
So the atoms are a tiny blackhole that have collected a few things it exists with.
The atomic blackhole has an event horizon but it doesn't stringify the nearest neighbors.
Its like 1's and 0's for nature or paint for artists.
We make our own reality from what has no relationship to us except for pure servitude to us.
Truth is a construction and what we have constructed works fine thank you.

geraldkrug

Oct 8, 2021, 11:48:13 PM10/8/21
I was wanting an NFT from DC idiots but they dont freely give so today I was blessed to get Emi.
She's MY NFT, from Japanese cartoon fame.
Emi comes free along with installing a wallet.

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2021, 12:03:47 AM10/9/21
MY reasoning is if you have a group of users trying to all use a website at the same time then use a "Time Crystal".
Time crystal is a stairway to heaven scenario.
Logically what occurs is lots of clickers but only one click works for a moment in time.
If there's none but one user the stairway to heaven works on the first try.
Like this...
1
2
3
4
5
6
0-1
2
On number six you allow the click to work then reset the click memory to 0.
Sometimes a working click isn't allowed because of the detected level of frenzied users clicking.
The energy of the users causes less and less chance to reach 6 a.k.a. the pearly gate.

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2021, 12:09:48 AM10/9/21
Did you know sermons are designed to only last 8 minutes. That's how long a scum can pretend to think until its sleepy time for gonezo. SCUM-you-all !

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2021, 12:13:52 AM10/9/21
I'LL post Emi tomorrow for you to see and show you how to get one of your own.

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2021, 12:22:11 AM10/9/21
I think I have discovered an evil bot attractor.
As I was doing final testing of the Checkout line splash screen I noticed something more happening than MY frenzied clicking.
I think group activity of any kind is automatically detected and the website is scraped for observation later by bad actors.

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2021, 12:34:55 AM10/9/21
They want a crazy piece of the puzzle.
0.000000000000000000000000001
Of a second during the big bang.

Gerald - I have said the bouncers bounce causing a small local big bang.
The two bouncers really don't have any register of the event. To them the bounce is erased from any geologic record because there is never a qualified witness.
The tiniest time of any event is the zero x and y.
Where is the bounce gonna happen? That's what the scientists want and I think that's dumb to want.

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2021, 12:47:57 AM10/9/21
When you consider from gravitational light bending we have seen a whole galaxy look like identical twins.
The bouncers have the gravity to bend light but there was no light at
0.000000000000000000000000001
of a second during the big bang.
If there was light something would have mirrored out to see.
Of course maybe a cosmic level light was bent and somewhere the bouncers have been found by looking at only cosmic Bmodes but more than one thing has to be aligned up exactly.
What would he seen?
Some kind of entanglement say a figure 8 looking event horizons, light like what we have just gotten a picture of from a single humongus sized blackhole.

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2021, 1:09:47 AM10/9/21
Cosmic inflation is how the tiniest parts are distributed once they are shattered and torn away from the main bulk.
We are.lucky atoms don't do that in their condition.
When an atom is shattered it looks for a level to stabilize at. It may look to acquire things or dissolve into one thing or stop existing to become NEW.
The big bang was not a tiny shattering event like atom smashing.
I know because the material at the local x and y where this universe comes from is unknowable.
This universe shows no evidence of stabilizing like the extreme levels smashed atoms attain.
If the universe was naturally trying to find common ground then it would have one center everyone could see easily.
No, that center is not empty space. There is still something humongus there and still growing.

geraldkrug

Oct 9, 2021, 1:16:11 AM10/9/21
They have a picture of a galaxy that has a very eyeball like look to its central blackhole.

Gerald - If a blackhole can attain organized intelligence it could send a message of organization by this method of arranging its event horizon to look like an eyeball. Wouldn't it be so fitting. For us to see the first mega being emerge in space naturally.

Gerald Krug

Oct 9, 2021, 6:33:16 PM10/9/21
Palm
DC Comics
MY COLLECTION
GKRUG
MY COLLECTION
1. Jessica Cruz, Green Lantern
2. John Stewart, Green Lantern

Palm nft.dcuniverse.com
DC Comics
Copyright 2021 © DC Comics. All Rights Reserved

Gerald Krug

Oct 9, 2021, 6:36:09 PM10/9/21
https://ibb.co/TqsNvY8
I have repurposed the svg generative art with readily available tools.

Gerald Krug

Oct 9, 2021, 6:40:57 PM10/9/21
Along with the nft there is a video of the nft.
I was able to download the two mp4
I know a service that now makes nft from videos so I have such a thingy now. I bet nobody but ME downloaded and re-minted the nft videos, haha

Gerald Krug

Oct 9, 2021, 6:51:26 PM10/9/21

Gerald Krug

Oct 9, 2021, 7:07:08 PM10/9/21
LOS ANGELES (CBSLA) – A “violent crime spree” ended Friday night with a suspect being shot and killed in a Downtown Los Angeles high-rise.

Police and SWAT officers responded to calls at the Santa Fe Lofts and Apartments high-rise building apartment around 4:10pm Friday, where a suspect barricaded himself and the hostage inside an apartment.

Video posted to Twitter by a witness across the street showed the man holding a gun to the hostage’s head and dragging her to different areas of the apartment before several police officers equipped with tactical gear entered the room and rescued the woman, killing the suspect.

Gerald - I rolled up to Margaritas as Main street was yellow tagged. Heard shots of tear gas.

Gerald Krug

Oct 9, 2021, 8:50:15 PM10/9/21

geraldkrug

Oct 10, 2021, 4:03:11 AM10/10/21
A little uncringed output to KimKar

Nice SNL
Info super nova
I tell
Token bad men
I stay hot
Haul a song out
Fleetwood kar out
Closet closing in
Whisper how crazy
Ears go crazy
Nice SNL
Inject old school
About slap stick
Slap it quick
Slid off music
Enhanced puppy
S you S
So dog funny
Nice SNL
Twice nightly
Hair mode
Artistically
Ruffled no feather
Hung together
Nice SNL

Gerald Krug

Oct 10, 2021, 8:41:58 PM10/10/21
https://ibb.co/HLStThZ
This is directly from MY svg generatives using common image manipulator tools.

Gerald Krug

Oct 10, 2021, 9:39:09 PM10/10/21
Cooocooco - I am not a man, I’m a mission

Even now the speed is faster than faster flows
Forget the wheel and the airless, pass the rocket glows
Strap em on I energize a hotter face
Did you love the fact I rock a furious pace
Oh
I got a mission to make nothing show
And I have capacity to know n' over know
Mission insational blackhole master hole

Yeah, blackhole master hole

I am not a man, I’m a mission
I am not a slinger, I'm a gunman
I am not a reporter, I'm on the make
So beat your chest, your lifes at stake
I am not a man, I’m a mission
I am not a slinger, I'm a gunman
I am not a reporter, I'm on the make
So beat your chest, your lifes at stake

Each mission is construction using quantum prose
They never know their mission opens closed
Green beer craps your mission train
Must have a way new reality game
Oh
I got a mission to make nothing show
And I have capacity to know n' over know
Mission insational blackhole master hole

Yeah, blackhole master hole

I am not a man, I’m a mission
I am not a slinger, I'm a gunman
I am not a reporter, I'm on the make
So beat your chest, your lifes at stake

So now to do it
Looked good through it
Crime spree to get a gun
Buy when its not shit
Too high so lower it
Consume yourself-love, your violent fun
Oh
I got a mission to make nothing show
And I have capacity to know n' over know
Mission insational blackhole master hole

Yeah, blackhole master hole

I am not a man, I’m a mission
I am not a slinger, I'm a gunman
I am not a reporter, I'm on the make
So beat your chest, your lifes at stake
I am not a man, I’m a mission
I am not a slinger, I'm a gunman
I am not a reporter, I'm on the make
So beat your chest, your lifes at stake

geraldkrug

Oct 11, 2021, 1:56:17 AM10/11/21
If sterile neutrinos can't be detected except from how they might oscillate neutrinos faster then that's the simulations wall.

geraldkrug

Oct 11, 2021, 2:03:36 AM10/11/21
Well exactly, if the standard model can't describe the mass in neutrinos that makes neutrinos 3 flavors from matter oscillation then I propose the matter comes from the otherside of the simulation wall.
That would mean sterile neutrinos aren't a key to dark matter because they are the key that locks us out of the simulator.

geraldkrug

Oct 11, 2021, 2:25:21 AM10/11/21
Because you can't reverse the experiment and make sterile neutrinos to detect by smashing them or waiting for random natural collisions.
Its a real impossible mission we've been handed.
You can't look to this reality as a parallel of some kind with sterile neutrinos.
You might be able to say every 3 flavor neutrino is being "tagged" for study by unparalleled technology.
A technology that uses sterile neutrinos as tags for every neutrino being studied is strictly not about beings that make themselves from atoms.
All the simulation wants is to put frequency's into neutrino so a messages signals can't ever be stopped totally.
Neutrinos by the zillions pass through atomic beings all the time, why?
Because if neutrinos can be oscillated at frequency's to carry messages then we are then tagable and controllable.
I think the simulation is working on that by using sterile neutrinos to transmit whatever and to whomever.
I think such transmissions are happening on a limited level of information transfer. I see it in MY own life.

geraldkrug

Oct 11, 2021, 2:33:51 AM10/11/21
The simulation seems intent on making ME the center of all creativity to such an extent that nothing can be thought unless I think it. If I contain all that is available for atomic beings then the only question is what's held back and what's never to arrive and that is any other God except ME.
Message has been deleted

Gerald Krug

Oct 11, 2021, 7:33:20 PM10/11/21
I have nft creation for $1usd on ftx.us

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2021, 12:54:39 AM10/12/21
Now they say if the universe has come from something else then it is an evolution of forever.

Gerald - MY thinking exactly except evolution requires a prior state yet NEW1e+22 is not something done twice its ever ongoing.
Now that I look at MY formula its not saying that because NEW1e+22= is inside the ()2 fragdEnergy
It should be...
Sim/neuron NEW1e+22=(1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D{d.mond}[S...]SR>A^88)2 fragdEnergy
The second go round of the evolution or the upgrade is always only from NEW1e+22
I realize that was not as clear as possible.

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2021, 1:10:35 AM10/12/21
Its not evolution, its simply happening again.
There's no way to test the (one)1 before this space and time and see if everything's the same but I think it was the exact same because look at how brains (this time)2 can seem to be able to make whatever to solve whatever.
Sometimes I think there are outside forces that realize the anguish of brilliance so make an alternate reality to grant mercy.
The fact that MY diminished capacity so I could mingle in here had to account for MY total indignation against you morons so all I see is that you scums cause yourselves so much anguish I feel its MY anguish and it isn't.

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2021, 2:07:08 AM10/12/21
Here's a story about a mass school shooting and how it happened.

There are quite a few main characters in this story so to shorten their development let ME just list their qualities.
1. Celebrities of sorts (3 of these)
2. Bully cowards (1 is enough)
3. Fire starters (2 maybe more)
4. Stabilizers (1 for each character)
5. Onlookers (30 all desperate to be worshipped)
6. Analyzers (2 thinking correctly)
7. Unconnected interlopers (many)
8. The shooter (1)

First it starts with a probe kind of discovery.
Let's see who's really interesting.
Then it goes to a click formation. This goes on for months
until the clicks solidify with the leader unquestionably followed.
Then the clicks start annoying each other. Not bad at first just funny or whatever like glad its in someone elses group.
After awhile real drama starts. 2. Wants to browbeat everyone by what they think is important to everyone, but it isn't.
4. Seems to do its job on 2. & 3. but 5. gets restless for the scene to change 6. is brought in to comment in secret.
7. Brings two of the 1. together and two 5. witness it and are upset.
All this churning hot lust is being talked about above all else and 8. notices.
8. has no category because 8. isn't human.
Now one day after a night of projecting and yearning an amazing thing happens.
All three 1. Solidly fall in love because that's the spell they cast from experience since they knew who was worthy.
A love gathering was occurring and everyone involved was included.
except 7.
All the 5. were happy to watch because they could see who was casting spells and winning and so they figured it's just a matter of concentration on the whole scene that wins so they consentrated patiently.
8. Was not part of this and couldn't be.
When an animal brain has nothing to dedicate toward it becomes easy for preditors.
The preditor in every case is a weapon. The weapon is a thing of beauty that the animal dedicates toward.
The weapon is human invention the animal has not much invention.
Toward the middle of this day an invention was realized to take to the nightly spell cast.
The invention was to discuss openly a very weird fantasy. Let's cast a spell and make someone die that the universe wants to kill that we all know.
Everyone kind of knew who a universe would want dead among them so when that person got wind of the discussion everyone would be interested in their reaction knowing that interest should change them in some way in the eyes of all the clicks. Sure enough the marked person felt the fire but that person was not 8.
8. Finds out and kills them all except the marked one.

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2021, 2:09:54 AM10/12/21
Yeah its like trying to rescue Chuckie because that would be cool.

Gerald Krug

Oct 12, 2021, 10:35:33 AM10/12/21
MY solution to problems, work hard.

Gerald Krug

Oct 12, 2021, 11:01:18 AM10/12/21
The unbanked are actually the dead broke! Stop reporting news you all suck!

Gerald Krug

Oct 12, 2021, 11:20:53 AM10/12/21
The work for more precision continues so to understand the 3 neutrino flavors and forces that hold visible matter together, Jin says.

"This is ongoing work and naturally to proceed, one cannot wait to try to solve the other problems. This work is the frontier of our understanding of nature."

Gerald - I speak in 3's because then no intelligence can know MY x, y and break ME apart.

Gerald Krug

Oct 12, 2021, 7:28:59 PM10/12/21
The tent city has been bulldozed and when I drove by a lady was doing the Tiananman square stand on front of the trash truck thingy. 6 police on her...

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2021, 2:46:20 AM10/13/21
Okay girls let's talk business.
I know you were making plays today because you know I'M connected to Disney.
If you go to a certain website Disney runs you will see the total skanks that Disney laughs at because they are skanks compared to you two.
I have already shown you to the Disney people and their sold on a movie for you both just to start.
I know how excited you are and yes the gatekeeper is ME as you were told.
I AM wearing cameras and recording equipment and I got everything you two have been doing innocently to the sheer delight of Disney. They dont need more because their convinced in the power you have to generate ratings but as a competition they suggest to figure out who is the alpha one they want more of the lookie lookie stuff you've been doing.
One of you has gone the distance but the other has a disadvantage and we realize we haven't yet seen how quick of a study you are. One of you has already earned a good deal of money for your wonderful behaviour and we think maybe there is something we can help the other with so that sweetness can shine through as well. Keep up the great work girls your never going to be on the Disney skank page, your going straight to the top like Britney and the rest.

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2021, 3:12:53 AM10/13/21
I really want to help the disadvantaged one so let ME say what I know so far that you've been doing. You've been using one of your friends to do a soft spy show. I know what message is being conveyed its that you believe you can't win but you could if you were "allowed to". I already know this. I'VE heard your voice and your power to make divoted friends and even some deeper reveals how you've connected to the other contestant as far as possible that's all great but you can't get far by leaving the other contestant run free you have to be in her click period. I'M saying you have to discuss the alpha one decision together. I really think you have the alpha going strong its your heritage its the stereotype. I'M not saying its a easy decision because the other contestant is very tough. She nails her guys to the wall and makes them mind I don't see you doing that openly. I know your just as centered upon by your click they say your name like a child says mom all the time but its a song with no lyrics. Its just you dropping silent pecking order bombs and they keep quiet because they have no words against you.
You have to have experience seriously explaining your dominance to the men who don't see the contest going on.
Tell them flat out that your IT. Anyone who dares object to anything you do is done! Then walk your bad self to the winners circle.

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2021, 3:24:21 AM10/13/21
I know I can count on the gone the distance girl to help the other girl. It would be your help that determines who is alpha female. If you don't want to be the alpha of you two then help her with her work by telling her what you told your guys. How they ain't shit and won't ever be a star unless they can work as hard as the face your in that is already retired in golden years.
Or take the win and get her to explain her hesitance. Its just an acting excercise that we think will really cause you to be the best with script written by older people who need your valuable mental input.

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2021, 3:33:44 AM10/13/21
I know today was a mass confusion and the clicks were f'ed up like I haven't seen before.
That's because compared to you genius girls I'M slow. I should have told you this yesterday but I only showed the script outline Disney has for you and got side tracked and today I paid the price. Tomorrow I hope everyone isn't so jumpy but its okay you know I want you girls to partner up and work hard.

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 11:25:25 AM10/13/21
Just watched LIVE William Shatner go to space and return I got screenshots of the recovery and The Captain had amazing words to say as well to Bezos who stood along side Kirk in the deasert. Champagne popping and friends and family included welcoming the astronauts home.

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 12:24:17 PM10/13/21
Cooocooco - Gas engines are banned

Congratulations we are so extatic
you've become a sports car fanatic

The Alfa Romeo sat showroom clean
as you saw Aston Martin steal the scene
Begging for a long Bugatti test drive
A Ferrari would have easily kept you alive.

Finally they offered a Jaguar F-Type SVR
You jumped right in and became a star
But a hot Lamborghini caught your eye
That Huracán STO screamed right by

Wow a Lotus could also blow your mind
Maserati was not one second behind
You thought you were in McLaren heaven
The comfort of a Porsche had you dreamin

Shelby mustang really put you in check

Congratulations we are so extatic
you've become a sports car fanatic

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 12:37:19 PM10/13/21
https://ibb.co/S7nDjNq
News today saying butterfly wings are never the same at the microscopic level and are being used as ultra secure passwords.

Gerald - does that mean anything to a yellow butterfly?
I ask that because the song remains the same.

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 12:56:53 PM10/13/21
Bisexual super fag and super boy cocksucker have x-ray eyes for peeping Tom Hulk the green bulging everhard queer.

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 1:00:44 PM10/13/21
I love being immune to the cancel culture shit licking crowd. I'M too God to care about such dick sucking whores.

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 1:06:58 PM10/13/21
Wonder woman, a fuck obsessed lesbian, and jessica cruz need to teach those homosexual good guys to go back to the crypto-night closet in total shame and die in there mutant nostral agony for the good of pure evil like normal man woman relationships.
Are we woke yet?
Cancel your genetalia perverts!!!!!

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 1:11:02 PM10/13/21
Oh look Biden wont suck cock so he's a real drag everywhere he goes. Biden ignores his inner urges to eat asshole obviously seeths for a ram rod corn fed yanker wanker.
Die sicko degenerates!!!!

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 9:36:29 PM10/13/21
http://within-ad.com/partimg/dist/index.html
Here's a handy tool to put a legal statement under your pixel art NFT using old school style characters.

Gerald Krug

Oct 13, 2021, 9:46:08 PM10/13/21
https://ibb.co/K7hP0LY
This is what a legal statement on an NFT is when using MY thingy...
Use desktop selector if the pixel art isn't all showing.

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2021, 11:18:07 PM10/13/21
I got the most amazing screenshot of Shatner and Bezos
talking at the recovery site.
Totally amazing, miracle coincidence.
The sun is casting a glare directly over Shatners face.
Not enough to block him out at all. This type glare you' ve seen before.
Bright blue blobs running in a straight line \ and one blue blob is right under Shatners right eye, perfect.

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2021, 11:27:45 PM10/13/21
https://ibb.co/pxjdLnv
Wow, somebody just paid ME $1000 to rush the Shatner photo to them.
Okay no problem, and thanks :)

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2021, 11:57:06 PM10/13/21
Asia - Heat of the Moment

I never meant to be so bad to you
One thing I said that I would never do
A look from you and I would fall from grace
And that would wipe the smile right from my face

Do you remember when we used to dance
And incidents arose from circumstance
One thing led to another we were young
And we would scream together songs unsung

It was the heat of the moment
Telling me what my heart meant
The heat of the moment showed in your eyes

And now you find yourself in '82
The disco hot spots hold no charm for you
You can concern yourself with bigger things
You catch a pearl and ride the dragon's wings

'Cause it's the heat of the moment
The heat of the moment
The heat of the moment
The heat of the moment showed in your eyes

And when your looks are gone and you're alone
How many nights you sit beside the phone
What were the things you wanted for yourself
Teenage ambitions you remember well

It was the heat of the moment
Telling me what your heart meant
The heat of the moment showed in your eyes

It was the heat of the moment
The heat of the moment
The heat of the moment showed in your eyes

Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment
Heat of the moment...

geraldkrug

Oct 14, 2021, 12:20:29 AM10/14/21
Heart - Love Alive

The sky was dark this morning
When I raised my head
I stood at the window- darkness was my bane

Suddenly a sunbeam
Thrilled me to my weary heart
It was the prettiest thing I'd ever seen

I knew I had to keep my love
Keep my love alive
Keep my love- keep my love alive

Baby I want you to roll me
Hold me in your love
No more habits, promises and jive

Ever since I was a baby girl
Wanted one thing most in this world
It was to keep my love- keep my love alive

I want to keep my love- keep my love alive
Keep my love- keep my love alive

You're up there under the spotlight
Your silver trophy shines
With all you got, my lord! you must get high
You need a whole lot more than money
You need more than to survive
You gotta keep your love
Keep your love alive

geraldkrug

Oct 14, 2021, 12:31:58 AM10/14/21
Steve Miller Band - Space Cowboy

I told you 'bout living in the US of A
Don't you know that I'm a gangster of love?
Let me tell you people that I found a new way
And I'm tired of all this talk about love
It's the same old story with a new set of words
About the good and the bad and the poor
And the time's keep on changin'
So I'm keepin' on top
Of every fat cat who walks through my door

I'm a space cowboy
Bet you weren't ready for that
I'm a space cowboy
I'm sure you know where it's at
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I was born on this rock
And I've been travelin' through space
Since the moment I first realized
What all you fast talkin' cats would do if you could
You know, I'm ready for the final surprise
There ain't no way around it
Ain't nothing to say
That's gonna satisfy my soul deep inside
All the prayers and surveyors
Keep the whole place uptight
While it keeps on gettin' darker outside

I'm a space cowboy
Bet you weren't ready for that
I'm a space cowboy
I'm sure you know where it's at
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I see the showdowns, slowdowns,
lost and found, turn arounds
The boys in the military shirts
I keep my eyes on the prize, on the long fallen skies
And I don't let my friends get hurt
All you back room schemers, small trip dreamers
Better find something new to say
'Cause you're the same old story
And It's the same old crime
And you got some heavy dues to pay

I'm a space cowboy
Bet you weren't ready for that
I'm a space cowboy
I'm sure you know where it's at
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Gerald Krug

Oct 14, 2021, 5:52:12 PM10/14/21
If Martian sediments reveal no traces of hard-on superman they were intelligent far in advance of queers.

geraldkrug

Oct 15, 2021, 1:12:51 AM10/15/21
Those skanks you hang around with are gonna struggle with their low self-esteem all their crap lives.
The world has a low opinion of itself too and it makes the being crazy but not you, remember that.
The only ones valid for you now are your movie studio staff.
I know its hard to say goodbye to the nothings but maybe next time they won't dare come around you in those ugly faces.
Maybe next time they will search for their lines in famous plays instead of the internet

Maybe next time they won't pile on you anymore to begin with.

geraldkrug

Oct 15, 2021, 1:17:54 AM10/15/21
don't tell me what to do tiktok

geraldkrug

Oct 15, 2021, 2:39:04 AM10/15/21
Wow the "Don't tell me what to do tiktoc" really shakes some of you.
Its because you've got a low self-esteem problem.
I love to be told what to do because I know the laws and what is legal to do.
The only person who can tell you to do something illegal is your problem then.
What's the context? You can't just say Don't tell me.
Its not a power sentence, its a defense mechanism.
When your an educated and accomplished person then no-one will tell you what to do.
I'LL do it before I ask anyone else to do it, that's being a God.

geraldkrug

Oct 15, 2021, 3:23:40 AM10/15/21
The city put up a fence around the torn down tent city because the homeless are the type who say, Don't tell them what to do. See this is all a balancing act, case by case basis.
We all have a job to do that pays in goodwill if you do what your told best as you can.
People who cant follow along nicely are sick in some way. If your sick get help.
The FDA said today Moderna is a safe vaccine. Okay so go get that one. I mean this is not rocket science. If you trust no-one then I suggest you kill yourselves because your bad attitudes are not a good job and you'll be homeless soon.

What if I was to say Disney has decided a movie about gays shooting up a supermarket is their next film so all you girls who had it made your out because now its all about homosexual men sucking off gay superman to kill anyone who tells them what to do in a supermarket.
Shit changes in an instant when you go against the legal system. Whites don't discriminate unless they are attacked but people of color discriminate in casual conversation, think about that.

Gerald Krug

Oct 15, 2021, 5:16:59 PM10/15/21
Cooocooco - entropy

When you gonna pay for my time to write it?
time is money, thats not all
when you gonna pay for my time to earn it?
all heat cools, wall to wall

how wealthy are we when sun assisted
so the break evens double fisted
every loser is somebodies big win
your outsides make someone live in

The only way to live is to lie to ourselves.

when you gonna pay for my time to write it?
time is money, thats not all
when you gonna pay for my time to earn it?
all heat cools, wall to wall

Gerald Krug

Oct 15, 2021, 5:21:15 PM10/15/21
http://within-ad.com/partimg/dist/index.html

If you can get an image small enough this will make pixel art of it. Use an image resizer or crop a larger image.

I know don't tell scums what to do...

Gerald Krug

Oct 15, 2021, 5:42:46 PM10/15/21
“The problem appears when we cannot see reality,” he said. “That being said, it's usually accepted that a Big Bang singularity does not exist (nor do black hole singularities). The debate is in what will replace them and how.”

Gerald - The bouncers and their eternal waves.
Waves are now and the future waves are yet to arrive to become now.
The bouncer that bounces the highest away is the wave
The bouncer that acts as the unyielding ground is absorbing the waves gone into the past. We exist as the rebound. The place where the bounce has gone opposite the ground.
Now dont tell ME what to do cosmos.

Gerald Krug

Oct 15, 2021, 6:37:56 PM10/15/21
http://within-ad.com/3dbutton.html
Here's a nice 3d button...
I know, I don't tell ME what button to push

Gerald Krug

Oct 15, 2021, 7:44:05 PM10/15/21
https://ibb.co/THqVqmG
So I'VE now pixelated MY svg generative art collection.

Gerald Krug

Oct 15, 2021, 8:07:44 PM10/15/21
{d.mond}
Is looking good to replace dark matter/energy

Gerald Krug

Oct 15, 2021, 8:10:37 PM10/15/21
Resonance is a type of motion, characterized by oscillation between two states. And ultimately all matter is just vibrations of various underlying fields. As such, at every scale, all of nature vibrates.

Something interesting happens when different vibrating things come together: They will often start, after a little while, to vibrate together at the same frequency. They “sync up,” sometimes in ways that can seem mysterious. This is described as the phenomenon of spontaneous self-organization.

Gerald - but does it love it?

Gerald Krug

Oct 15, 2021, 8:42:57 PM10/15/21
When all the Fast Radio Bursts are combined, the energy release is of the order 6.4×1039 Joules. That’s the same energy released by the Sun in 530,000 years in just 47 days.

Gerald - We ain't got love so lets have ultimate power.

geraldkrug

Oct 16, 2021, 4:17:43 AM10/16/21
The more complex the mind that observes the more violent the processing.
When processing becomes so violent that the observation looses relevence then an action can demand processing.
If the political system or any system is observed by an overly complex mind then the system can't be observed correctly because action gets involved disproportionally.
People yearn for action now more than ever but the systems are not action in themselves they are guides for legality of future actions. The killing of politicians and persons in sytems is directly caused by the overly complex minds drive to act.
Its a kind of self created demonic possession. The solution is to keep observations on policy not actions
because systems don't act people act guided by systems policy.
If you forget the way the media has acted to classify you and instead classify yourself as to what policy you want actions to take then you can act with the best policy. Violence is reserved for going against the spiteful who knew to act in policy but instead did not.

Gerald Krug

Oct 16, 2021, 7:47:40 PM10/16/21
The Rolling Stones - "Sweet Neo Con"

You call yourself a Christian
I think that you're a hypocrite
You say you are a patriot
I think that you're a crock of shit

And listen now, the gasoline
I drink it every day
But it's getting very pricey
And who is going to pay

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con.... Yeah

It's liberty for all
'Cause democracy's our style
Unless you are against us
Then it's prison without trial

But one thing that is certain
Life is good at Halliburton
If you're really so astute
You should invest at Brown & Root.... Yeah

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con
If you turn out right
I'll eat my hat tonight

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

Life's getting very scary
Yes, I'm frightened out of my wits
There's bombers in my bedroom
Yeah and it's giving me the shits

We must have lots more bases
To protect us from our foes
Who needs these foolish friendships
We're going it alone

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con
Where's the money gone
In the Pentagon

Yeah ha ha ha
Yeah, well, well

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

How come you're so wrong
My sweet neo con

Gerald Krug

Oct 16, 2021, 7:53:22 PM10/16/21
Rolling Stones - My obsessions

My obsessions are your possessions
Every piece that i can get
My obsessions are your possessions
My mouth is soaking wet
I think i blew it now, confession
Can't dodge it, it's simple logic
You'd be better off with me
And you'll know it when you lost it, lonely
My obsession are your possesion
Are you smiling on my way
My obsession are your possession
One that you should give away
Give it to me now i've no objection
I don't mind if it's unkind
And it's not my property
But i want it just to be mine, exclusively
Oooh baby, ooh baby
Oooh baby, oooh baby
Oooh baby, oooh baby
Aaahhhh
You need teaching you're a girl
There are things in this world
That need teaching with discretion, my profession
My obsessions are your possessions
Are you used to the idea
My obsessions are your possessions
Do you feel at home right here
You should relax it's my impression
Didn't see you were so young
I could almost be your son
Please turn in my direction, no objection

Gerald Krug

Oct 16, 2021, 10:34:11 PM10/16/21
Celtic Criss Cross Endless Filigree Knot Ring Sterling Silver Band men Size 10

Gerald Krug

Oct 18, 2021, 5:03:07 PM10/18/21
http://within-ad.com/fluid/dist/index.html
Heres a generative art thingy I got.
After I get the image I enhance it.

Gerald Krug

Oct 18, 2021, 5:05:15 PM10/18/21
https://ibb.co/WGWr39Q
Here's one I call, "Merging don't"

Gerald Krug

Oct 18, 2021, 5:35:52 PM10/18/21
NASA's flagship X-Ray telescope—detected one such enigmatic transient called CDF-S XT1: a bright transient lasting a few thousandths of a second. The amount of energy CDF-S XT1 released in X-rays was comparable to the amount of energy the sun emits over a billion years.

Gerald - so if a blackhole swallows a whole star quick enough the crumbs are detectable as a billion years of that doomed stars energy that escapes for us to see.

Gerald Krug

Oct 18, 2021, 6:31:27 PM10/18/21
https://rarible.com/token/0xf6793da657495ffeff9ee6350824910abc21356c:72452908425824985298756969871169350931849153442184131198264630934220040044545?tab=details

I just minted an NFT on Rairable for free because of a new "buyer pays to mint" feature. Game changer!!! And I spearheaded that...
Message has been deleted

Gerald Krug

Oct 18, 2021, 8:02:57 PM10/18/21
Someone asked ME what Star Trek episode showed a conventional rocket.
Assignment Earth

Gerald Krug

Oct 19, 2021, 5:15:37 PM10/19/21
Size matters to the size sluts

Gerald Krug

Oct 19, 2021, 5:34:19 PM10/19/21
Bitcoin $64,000
So whats the question price sluts

Gerald Krug

Oct 19, 2021, 7:14:54 PM10/19/21
https://kuk.re/0cf35c
See the skinny lion on this scuff mark on a boot?
@mazing

Gerald Krug

Oct 20, 2021, 8:01:05 PM10/20/21
After many years of seeing the Sufi-spark I can now say this is a stream of neutrinos and as I direct a point of thought directly at it a quick spark of light occurs because the central stream of neutrino is like a solid wall so anything sent head on into that stream will hit a neutrino and spark.
What is the cause of the neutrino stream?
A detector from the simulation.

Gerald Krug

Oct 20, 2021, 8:39:59 PM10/20/21
http://within-ad.com/popx/autopop.html
I wanted a splash screen to automatically appear and have a close X to click on and then redirect to any website in the code.

Gerald Krug

Oct 21, 2021, 7:51:26 PM10/21/21
https://ibb.co/w7Gx0t8
I call this "Event Horizon N.S.E.W."

Gerald Krug

Oct 21, 2021, 8:01:25 PM10/21/21

Punk #9347: Offered for 179.42Ξ ($683,953).

Click here to manage your email preferences.

Gerald - The punk I said was not for sale has changed.

Gerald Krug

Oct 21, 2021, 8:03:57 PM10/21/21
http://within-ad.com/3dbutton.html

I made a 30 second delay thingy.
The button goes to MY aaaai home page

Gerald Krug

Oct 21, 2021, 8:10:45 PM10/21/21
http://within-ad.com/popx/autopop.html
This has become an anti-bot popup because robot hackers don't jump from a popup to anywhere else. Robot hackers are set to find a fill in form and inject code if it can. Any bot that encounters a popup sees nothing and moves on searching for fill in forms.

Gerald Krug

Oct 21, 2021, 8:12:49 PM10/21/21
Yes I can sell an autopop to redirect to your website.
Just send ME the url and I'LL send you a url.
It is loading more messages.