AQUITTED.

bluettes

Feb 13, 2021, 10:04:41 PMFeb 13
Now let's have a good long look at ALL the evidence of planned, incited and executed election fraud and violence committed by the democrat potty ...

bluettes

Feb 13, 2021, 10:26:17 PMFeb 13
On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 8:04:41 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Now let's have a good long look at ALL the evidence of planned, incited and executed election fraud and violence committed by the democrat potty ...

Since Donald Trump’s election in 2016, Democrats and their media allies have demanded that we view their smears and lies as high-minded pursuits of the truth. Consider:

When they insisted that Trump was a Russian asset, we were told to believe they were safeguarding national security.
When they accused Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault and even gang rape, we were told to believe they were protecting the Supreme Court.
When in 2019 they made Trump only the third president in history to be impeached – and the only one not accused of committing a high crime or misdemeanor – we were told to believe they were defending the rule of law.
When scores of BLM protests turned violent last summer, they told us to believe that the gatherings were mostly peaceful.
When antifa thugs destroyed property, beat citizens and occupied public lands, they told us to believe that the group didn’t even exist.
When some undefined, unaffiliated people online appeared to subscribe to crazy conspiracy theories involving Satan and pedophiles, they told us to believe it was a vast and highly organized group called QAnon that was intent on overthrowing the government.
When they argued that “whiteness” and “white privilege” are the underlying source of America’s problems, they told us to believe they were trying to heal the nation.
When they censored allegations of the Biden family’s corruption, they told us to believe they were fighting disinformation.
When they allowed Twitter mobs to destroy people who had once said something they didn’t agree with or like, they told us to believe that they were seeking justice.
And, when they demonize and silence the tens of millions of people who oppose their quest for domination, they tell us to believe they are seeking unity.

You people are truly SICK!

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 2:55:02 PMFeb 14
On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 8:04:41 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Now let's have a good long look at ALL the evidence of planned, incited and executed election fraud and violence committed by the democrat potty ...

https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1360693390518738945/photo/1

rpbc

Feb 14, 2021, 9:15:28 PMFeb 14
rpbc: Is there supposed to be a video associated with the link? If so I didn't see it. I assume it is the what the defense showed during their presentation of all the Democrat congress people, network news people and various actors and officials calling for violence and saying fight, fight, fight over and over again referring to Trump and his supporters, those who voted for him and those in congress. I didn't see a video on the link you provided.

bluettes

Feb 14, 2021, 9:23:40 PMFeb 14
That last one one wasn't a video. 'Twas a Tweet!

David B

Feb 15, 2021, 5:20:20 AMFeb 15

rpbc

Feb 20, 2021, 4:58:57 PMFeb 20
On Monday, February 15, 2021 at 3:20:20 AM UTC-7, David B wrote:
> On Sunday, February 14, 2021 at 8:15:28 PM UTC-6, rpbc wrote:
> > > https://twitter.com/RSBNetwork/status/1360693390518738945/photo/1
> > rpbc: Is there supposed to be a video associated with the link? If so I didn't see it. I assume it is the what the defense showed during their presentation of all the Democrat congress people, network news people and various actors and officials calling for violence and saying fight, fight, fight over and over again referring to Trump and his supporters, those who voted for him and those in congress. I didn't see a video on the link you provided.
>David Box: RP, McConnell spoke to it at about 3:30 https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/watch-mcconnells-full-remarks-following-senate-vote-to-acquit-trump/vi-BB1dEHFv?ocid=sf

rpbc: Thanks David, I watched it, again, the whole thing... Also watched this, the lawyers presentation as well as the real time video streams he presented when they were current events. Politics is a circus with more than one ring of events, the devil always goes through the center where few pay attention. The future portends evil. Take care. This is PBS News Hour as they streamed it: https://youtu.be/gKkHeLQXwBw

David B

Feb 20, 2021, 8:45:02 PMFeb 20
I saw the PBS vid live during the hearings. I know you heard how I felt years ago, and to be honest, the Grand Old Party of Lincoln that he envisioned fell away not many years after his death, and the vacuum of leadership lead some who were displaced when the Whigs collapsed, and the baron's of industry filled the leadership sought to remold the GOP into what Lincoln originally argued against. Utilizing their positions of wealth, sought to end Federal intrusion into their wealth, seeking to reduce what Lincoln put in place, the IRS. They called it "smaller Government" when in fact it was "we don't want to pay our fair share of taxes"... when Lincoln was still alive and the threats from those same capitalists, who argued they had the backing of the entire business community, Lincoln came back and said, "I have the vote of the common man..." So, the GOP of Reagan wasn't the GOP of Lincoln, but that of the Republicans of the turn of the century. Trickle down economy doesn't work. Never has. The divide just gets larger.

So this brings us to today, where we have those on far-right, the Evangelicals, the White supremacist and the Nationalists of Trump, embody the "Know Nothing" party, the xenophobic, addicted to conspiracy theories, originally called the American Party who launched a nativist movement and Lincoln had to battle against, these too are not of the Grand Old Party of Lincoln, but RINO.

I'm with Kinzinger and his base position that a recovery of the Republicans needs to happen. But I side with that which Lincoln advocated, the true role of Government, and that doesn't embrace the current understanding. In fact, the Democrats have had to take up the mantle of Lincoln in the last few decades. It's sad it takes insurrection to even awake some from their slumber.