Doc's Bible Collection: Coptic Manuscript

NGC6144

Aug 27, 2022, 2:59:22 PM8/27/22
https://ia902506.us.archive.org/15/items/gene-scott-rare-documents/Dr%20Gene%20Scott%20Bible%20Collection%20in%20PDF%20Format/Station%2039%20Dr.%20Gene%20Scott%20Bible%20Collection%20Tour.pdf

I bet this is old news but I just came across this. Many of Doc's bible collection have been preserved online in PDF. If you search, you will find others. I don't know if his entire collection is represented. I wonder what happened to the Coptic manuscript among others and where it has ended up; I would like to know they have a proper home. I think it was among the most valuable.

YOURDADDY

Aug 27, 2022, 3:07:53 PM8/27/22
On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 2:59:22 PM UTC-4, NGC6144 wrote:
> https://ia902506.us.archive.org/15/items/gene-scott-rare-documents/Dr%20Gene%20Scott%20Bible%20Collection%20in%20PDF%20Format/Station%2039%20Dr.%20Gene%20Scott%20Bible%20Collection%20Tour.pdf
>
> I bet this is old news but I just came across this. Many of Doc's bible collection have been preserved online in PDF. If you search, you will find others. I don't know if his entire collection is represented. I wonder what happened to the Coptic manuscript among others and where it has ended up; I would like to know they have a proper home. I think it was among the most valuable.
i hope you know the bibles doc had were old originals. so putting on a dead pc machine isnt quite the same thing as preserving them.

NGC6144

Aug 27, 2022, 3:24:32 PM8/27/22
On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 12:07:53 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:
> On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 2:59:22 PM UTC-4, NGC6144 wrote:
> > https://ia902506.us.archive.org/15/items/gene-scott-rare-documents/Dr%20Gene%20Scott%20Bible%20Collection%20in%20PDF%20Format/Station%2039%20Dr.%20Gene%20Scott%20Bible%20Collection%20Tour.pdf
> >
> > I bet this is old news but I just came across this. Many of Doc's bible collection have been preserved online in PDF. If you search, you will find others. I don't know if his entire collection is represented. I wonder what happened to the Coptic manuscript among others and where it has ended up; I would like to know they have a proper home. I think it was among the mosthat'st valuable.
> i hope you know the bibles doc had were old originals. so putting on a dead pc machine isnt quite the same thing as preserving them.

OK but, that's not what I meant.

YOURDADDY

Aug 27, 2022, 4:36:03 PM8/27/22
mrs satan proved she has no soul by dumping them like old life magazines. they belong in a truth church like doc's because they have the complete 70 books of the bible in them, unlike today's 66 books!

NGC6144

Aug 27, 2022, 4:49:59 PM8/27/22
YD- mrs satan proved she has no soul by dumping them like old life magazines. they belong in a truth church like doc's because they have the complete 70 books of the bible in them, unlike today's 66 books!

What are the missing four books? I can guess you would include Enoch but omit Epistle of James. Barnabas, Sheppard of Hermes, and what else?

YOURDADDY

Aug 27, 2022, 7:16:44 PM8/27/22
enoch, jasher,ezra 1&2,macabees

YOURDADDY

Aug 27, 2022, 7:19:31 PM8/27/22
if you google you will find 14 missing books but were not really bible material, those 4 i listed have prophesy and with jew history in god

NGC6144

Aug 27, 2022, 8:06:39 PM8/27/22
YD- enoch, jasher,ezra 1&2,macabees

In addition to the KJ I used a Catholic Bible: The New American Bible/St. Joseph Edition that included 1&2 Macabees and Ezra. It's rather nice, easier to understand and has brief introductory commentaries, notes and references.

Dennis Ray Wingo

Aug 27, 2022, 11:49:16 PM8/27/22
On Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 11:59:22 AM UTC-7, NGC6144 wrote:
> https://ia902506.us.archive.org/15/items/gene-scott-rare-documents/Dr%20Gene%20Scott%20Bible%20Collection%20in%20PDF%20Format/Station%2039%20Dr.%20Gene%20Scott%20Bible%20Collection%20Tour.pdf
>
> I bet this is old news but I just came across this. Many of Doc's bible collection have been preserved online in PDF. If you search, you will find others. I don't know if his entire collection is represented. I wonder what happened to the Coptic manuscript among others and where it has ended up; I would like to know they have a proper home. I think it was among the most valuable.

Very cool, thanks! Lets you know what we lost. Buddy Garcia told me that the bibles and the stamps were the first to go.

As those who were there know, both of these Dr. Scott wanted as part of the legacy of Faith Center.

Melissa talks a lot about stewardship, but she failed in her primary one, which was the preservation and promulgation of his teaching.

Dr. Scott has been reduced from his "reason for being" function to the "self continuity" function as he defined those terms from his work with professor Cowley at Stanford when he was a graduate student there.

This is why God has written Ichabod on her ministry.

YOURDADDY

Aug 28, 2022, 12:52:21 AM8/28/22
i never liked her i wrote on my tithe checks "release the tapes" i lit a fire under her evil ass, i had no idea sharing them on facebook was illegal in her rules. doc said to copy n share, next thing i knew i was being sued for 10.5 mil and they wanted all my electronics, somehow my $2500 lawyer get them off my back by forcing them to pay for computer forensics which they delayed their answer, meanwhile i went bankrupt on her 30 days later it was discharged. her hesitation set me free in jesus name. lucked out again! the 2500 was also credit card debt which also i never paid. they would not let bobbie jones and patrick robinson go bankrupt. they lost homes! im truly blessed.

Dennis Ray Wingo

Aug 28, 2022, 6:04:09 PM8/28/22
She has sold off most of the assets of Dr. Scott's ministry in what will be an ultimately futile attempt to keep it going. That natural viciousness of hers has started to come out lately regarding the lack of tithing. God has stopped the rain, and all of her natural sources of funding are drying up. Even the Caribbean beacon is dead now, or so says this website.

https://www.media-radio.info/radiodiffusion/index.php?radiodiffusion=Anguilla&id=207&cat_id=89

This may be the final large asset for her to sell. That is of course excepting her 26 acre estate in Monrovia.

It is despicable what she did to you and Bobbi and Patrick and the others. I know beyond any shadow of a doubt that this is not what Dr. Scott wanted.

I can find 438 sermons of John Calvin, for free, on the Internet. I can find 234 DVD's of Dr. Scott's messages on www.dolorespress.com. Selah.

This will change. There is a lawsuit making its way through the courts that, if the right party wins, will open the door further for the provision of at least some of Dr. Scott's works online.

This will not ultimately stand.

YOURDADDY

Aug 28, 2022, 7:20:28 PM8/28/22
I AM FULLY CONVINCED TITHING GOT ME OUT OF THE FIGHT WITH MRS SATAN, MY COMPANY LAWYER SUGGESTED I GO BANKRUPT QUICKLY WHILE THEY ARE DEALING WITH WHAT TO DO WITH MY ELECTRICAL DEVICES AS SATAN PUT IT. IT TIMED OUT PERFECTLY, THANK YOU IN JESUS NAME. IT COST ME NOTHING, NO LAWYER FEES FOR BANKRUPTCY. BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE! MY ELECTRICAL DEVICES HAVE LONG BEEN REPLACED. LIKE IT NEVER EVEN HAPPENED.

YOURDADDY

Aug 28, 2022, 7:24:08 PM8/28/22
SHE NEVER GOT MY DEVICES.

No One Special

Sep 5, 2022, 12:33:46 AM9/5/22
On Sunday, August 28, 2022 at 4:24:08 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

RE: "I AM FULLY CONVINCED TITHING GOT ME OUT OF THE FIGHT WITH MRS SATAN"

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOURDADDY

Sep 5, 2022, 3:20:38 AM9/5/22
HOWS YOUR CREDIT CONVICT?

No One Special

Sep 5, 2022, 4:11:09 PM9/5/22
On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 12:20:38 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> HOWS YOUR CREDIT CONVICT?

Doing rather well, homosexual, criminal and divorced loser dumped by your X wife for being a faggot. How's yours, briggs?

No One Special

Sep 5, 2022, 4:13:55 PM9/5/22
On Monday, September 5, 2022 at 12:20:38 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> HOWS YOUR CREDIT CONVICT?

Convict? LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dennis Ray Wingo

Sep 5, 2022, 6:20:19 PM9/5/22
It would be interesting to find out whether or not any monies paid out by Patrick or Bobby went to Melissa personally.

Very interesting indeed.....

Patrick's lawyers were idiots.

YOURDADDY

Sep 5, 2022, 10:36:21 PM9/5/22
usually the lawyers give you a flat fee to handle a certain case, infringement is very tricky and time consuming, lots of litigation on motions and property that needs to be subpoena. while i had an old in my opinion all but retired lawyer who charged me $2500 to outwit mrs satan and her demon lawyers, they wanted my computer and drives to search over, but the old man said sure at your expense and our choosing of who does it. while they delayed over that my company bank lawyer(free) filed for bankruptcy and it all got discharged before they knew what hit them. GOD IS GREAT! house was not in my name. no depositions, no files searched, i got away SCOTT free

YOURDADDY

Sep 5, 2022, 10:41:48 PM9/5/22
DOC was a teacher and files that teach are supposed to be exempt from infringement, something didnt smell right about mrs satan's lawsuit that should've been dismissed. nobody sold any that i know about.

No One Special

Sep 5, 2022, 11:53:18 PM9/5/22
It seems obvious to everyone except Melissa that she has destroyed Gene's legacy. And, even if she did know she has, it's doubtful she would give a damn. She's too busy living in her fantasy dream world of her fake PhD, a fake pastor, a fake bible teacher, etc.

Dennis Ray Wingo

Sep 6, 2022, 5:08:07 PM9/6/22
There are several nuances here that skilled copyright lawyers should be able to deal with.

A good friend of mine is an attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation that handles cases like this.

There are also several nuances pertaining to Dr. Scott's splitting of the economic vs control aspects of his copyright that the idiot lawyers working with Patrick never explored properly.

The problem is that when you only have half the information, you get half a case. Dr. Scott told me on multiple occasions (I used to run documents for him down to the lawyers in LA) that he usually wrote the briefs for the attorneys because they were simply not thorough enough or understood the basis behind the laws enough to make the convincing arguments.

rpbc

Sep 6, 2022, 5:47:41 PM9/6/22
On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 3:08:07 PM UTC-6, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
> There are several nuances here that skilled copyright lawyers should be able to deal with.
>
> A good friend of mine is an attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation that handles cases like this.
>
> There are also several nuances pertaining to Dr. Scott's splitting of the economic vs control aspects of his copyright that the idiot lawyers working with Patrick never explored properly.
>
> The problem is that when you only have half the information, you get half a case. Dr. Scott told me on multiple occasions (I used to run documents for him down to the lawyers in LA) that he usually wrote the briefs for the attorneys because they were simply not thorough enough or understood the basis behind the laws enough to make the convincing arguments.

rpbc: Hmmm... and Scott didn't do that with his own will? I bet there's more than nuances to Scott's splitting the economic vs control aspects of his copyright in the blacked out portions of his will, if not that would put Scott in the category of not being thorough enough or understand the basis behind the laws to protect his messages going out in his voice till Jesus comes. The problem here is you only have half a case operating on half the information. Either Scott knew what he was doing or he didn't, he would explode knowing his will is redacted and he'd explode again knowing no one concerned bothered to read the whole thing, accepting redactions from her. Personally, I think she knows more about scotties than they do about themselves, confirmed by acceptance of a redacted will. Looks like God, or someone, is writing ichabod on Scott's legacy/ministry and using Melissa to do it. Melissa never had a ministry.

YOURDADDY

Sep 6, 2022, 6:23:25 PM9/6/22
DONT CARE, I GOT MINE.

NGC6144

Sep 6, 2022, 10:13:55 PM9/6/22
rpbc "Either Scott knew what he was doing or he didn't,"

Based on what I have read here, the thought had crossed my mind that despite being the "smartest person in the world" at the time, maybe the old man was losing it more than a few years before his end. Again, where was the church board in all this shit over the years? PMS makes a point to have an audio clip where Doc is telling everyone he is turning everything over to her and if you don't like it, get out. I'm thinking all this talk about redacted will and he said this and that at some previous time may very well be meaningless. I know what it is like to have a parent say to you many times unsolicited that you will get this or that when I die and end up with nothing because they left everything to the second wife. Despite what he said at any one time, the legal formality of turning everything over to her is going to legally win out no matter what was previously said.

YOURDADDY

Sep 6, 2022, 10:21:01 PM9/6/22
SHE HAD HIM SO DRUGGED UP, SHE POSTED A VIDEO LOOKED LIKE DAYS BEFORE HE DIED SAYING NOT TO STEAL FROM COPYRIGHTS,, GOOGLE YOUTUBE

rpbc

Sep 6, 2022, 11:21:47 PM9/6/22
rpbc: Yeah, but the will is redacted, portions blacked out. Who does that and why would they do it. Meaningless, maybe but how does anyone know who hasn't read it?

YOURDADDY

Sep 7, 2022, 3:21:26 AM9/7/22
SHE IS IN CONTROL OF THE DOC LEGACY, NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO ABOUT IT, SHE GRIFTED HER SKANKY CUNT INTO DOC'S LIFE AND HE GOT EVE'D. WONDER IF HE SMACKED ADAM IN THE MOUTH YET? DOC WAS A LONELY OLD MAN WHO NEEDED SOMEONE TO LISTEN TO HIS BITCHING.
BUT AS A TEACHER AND HIS KNOWLEDGE AND METHODS WERE SPOT ON. BE LIKE TODDLY AND POST YOUR UNEDUCATED POSTS TRYING TO PROVE HIM WRONG ON ANY OF THE SUBJECTS HE TAUGHT ON. I DARE YA. THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH. WITHOUT HIS TAPES ROLLING YOUR JUST GOING TO HAVE TO FUCKING REMEMBER THE FACTS. I LIKE REPEATS IN HEARING HIS PREACHING BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS GOING TO FORGET SOME SMALL DETAIL. MRS SATAN CCOULD HAVE STARTED A SUBSCRIPTION WITH DOCS TAPES, BUT THE EVIL WITCH WANTED HIS KNOWLEDGE TO BE HERS,,,PRIDE! LIKE AN EVIL CRIMINAL TRYING TO HIDE THE EVIDENCE SO SHE CAN CLAIM IT.
WHILE SHE DOES THE SATAN TWIST!

No One Special

Sep 7, 2022, 5:16:06 PM9/7/22
On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 12:21:26 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> WHILE SHE DOES THE SATAN TWIST!

RE: "BE LIKE TODDLY AND POST YOUR UNEDUCATED POSTS TRYING TO PROVE HIM WRONG ON ANY OF THE SUBJECTS HE TAUGHT ON."

You're all talk and bullshit, briggs. USING SCRIPTURE...AGAIN, SCRIPTURE, prove me wrong in any subject where I proved SCRIPTURALLY Genie tithezzzzzzzz to be wrong. Any biblical or historic subject with SCRIPTURE and any other fact. Put up or shut up, you brainless twit. Lay your cards down, sodomite, or leave the table. Talk is cheap, shit for brains. SHOW ME FACTS, you uneducated moronic idiot.

YOURDADDY

Sep 7, 2022, 6:50:09 PM9/7/22
TODDLY YOUR WRONG ON EVERYTHING YOU DO, YOUR NEVER RIGHT ON ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD BE USED TO IT BY NOW! I AINT TELLING YOU SHIT LAKE BOY

No One Special

Sep 8, 2022, 12:49:32 AM9/8/22
On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 3:50:09 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> TODDLY YOUR WRONG ON EVERYTHING YOU DO, YOUR NEVER RIGHT ON ANYTHING, YOU SHOULD BE USED TO IT BY NOW! I AINT TELLING YOU SHIT LAKE BOY

Put up or shut up, moron. Show me proof, faggot. You have none, your Genie tithezzzzzzzzzzz buddy has been prove wrong...OOPS!

You're an uneducated ignorant little twit, briggs.

YOURDADDY

Sep 8, 2022, 2:51:18 AM9/8/22
TYPICAL GAY DEMON

No One Special

Sep 8, 2022, 4:55:43 PM9/8/22
On Wednesday, September 7, 2022 at 11:51:18 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> TYPICAL GAY DEMON

The plain fact is that you are a empty headed imbecile, a twit and an ignorant brain washed little moron faggot following Genie titheszzzzzz Scott, and can prove nothing of the bullshit you post. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

YOURDADDY

Sep 8, 2022, 6:41:11 PM9/8/22
lmao lmao lmao your such a demon putz

Dennis Ray Wingo

Sep 8, 2022, 10:45:40 PM9/8/22
The only redactions in the will involve a few gifts that he gave. Its in that section of the will. All the things that concern you would not have been in that section.

Knowing Dr. Scott as I did, I can tell you why these things were not explicit in the will.

One, he did not own the economic rights and thus they had no place in the will. The only place you will find any reference to the economic rights is in the charter of WeScott Christian Center and any WeScott board decisions.

Two, there is the license agreement between Dr. Scott and Dolores Press, that is entered into the court records in the Patrick Robinson suit. That only involves his permissive right to publish his work, not any economic gain.

If Patrick's lawyers had a brain they could have followed these paths but they did not listen to me when I talked to them about it.

Third, Dr. Scott, after you got within his emotional orbit, could do no wrong. This is especially true of his girlfriends. I watched Christine do a lot of damage to the staff by the way she treated them. Joe Shack tried to counter her influence the best he could, but eventually he lost the battle. Same thing with Melissa. After he decided that she was his girlfriend, everything changed with the staff. She became the alpha in regards to handling the staff. It is my speculation that she was responsible for the "up against the wall" incident. This does not excuse Dr. Scott, but she drove the action. I have personal reasons to think that, as I was there in the last month before her and then after she took over. Dr, Scott never in a million years thought that Melissa would do what she did after he died. Thus he would not have prepared a defense in case she did that.

So, no, again, if you did your research you would know what was redacted, like the 26 acre estate in Monrovia given to her. There were other gifts given to other people, but he had given her control of Faith Center Inc, WeScott Christian Center, and the other assets through board acts the previous year.

Pay attention, go back and read the things that "Research Guy" dug up, and then go from there. It is entirely possible to discern exactly what is in the redacted portions.

YOURDADDY

Sep 9, 2022, 12:00:48 PM9/9/22
YA RP

rpbc

Sep 11, 2022, 1:59:54 PM9/11/22
On Thursday, September 8, 2022 at 8:45:40 PM UTC-6, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> > On Tuesday, September 6, 2022 at 3:08:07 PM UTC-6, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > There are several nuances here that skilled copyright lawyers should be able to deal with.
> > >
> > > A good friend of mine is an attorney for the Electronic Frontier Foundation that handles cases like this.
> > >
> > > There are also several nuances pertaining to Dr. Scott's splitting of the economic vs control aspects of his copyright that the idiot lawyers working with Patrick never explored properly.
> > >
> > > The problem is that when you only have half the information, you get half a case. Dr. Scott told me on multiple occasions (I used to run documents for him down to the lawyers in LA) that he usually wrote the briefs for the attorneys because they were simply not thorough enough or understood the basis behind the laws enough to make the convincing argume

rpbc: I understand the stress of being between two states of mind. Excuses have to be made for one and dismissal of the other. A lot of wind Wingo. You really have no idea, not really. You haven't read it. Again, who redacts a will and for what purpose... blacked out portions of a will. Something is hidden. What we do know is Scott wanted his messages going out in his voice worldwide till Jesus returns and made hard wired provisions to that end using money made available for that purpose using media available at that time, not an issue now with Internet. I will assert that I place no value on his messages being available since the subjects were/are better served by others who are available for free on the Internet, historic and current. I am amazed at the drama that continues for scotties about his messages, and Melissa dropping out of the sky minus background like some sort of virgin birth. She knows you better than you do.

YOURDADDY

Sep 11, 2022, 2:44:03 PM9/11/22
R2D2 WRONG AGAIN AS USUAL.PROVE YOUR FAT MOUTH STATEMENT AND POST WHO YOU THINK TEACHES BETTER THAN DOC! I CAN GUARANTEE YOUR WRONG. WHO TAUGHT ON THE USA IN THE BIBLE, THE PYRAMID, THE TRIBES, YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN, THEY JUST STOLE FROM DOC!
AGAIN IF YOU HAD READ THE BOOKS HE GAVE AWAY SUCH AS ENOCH/JASPER ETC YOU CAN CLEARLY FIND THE EXACT NUMBER OF SAINTS STANDING AT HIS THRONE, 10000X10000 = 100MIL. THERE ARE 2 BILLION SO CALLED CHRISTAINS, SO WHY ONLY 100MIL? THE ANSWER IS EASY AS CAKE,,,,,,TITHING,,,FAITHING,,WORTH-SHIPING,,NOT JUST BELIEVING! PRAYING YESTERDAY DOES NOT SAVE YOU TODAY!

YOURDADDY

Sep 11, 2022, 2:51:51 PM9/11/22
AND FOR THOSE MORONS WHO THINK NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY AND THE HOUR ARE WRONG!
FEAST OF TRUMPETS A 2 DAY HOLIDAY, THE CATCHING AWAY HAPPENS BETWEEN THE EVENINGS, MY HYPOTHESIS IS THE DEAD GO FIRST EVENING AND THE ALIVE GO THE NEXT EVENING, ANOTHER SMALL TEST FROM GOD TO SEE IF YOU LET DOWN YOUR GUARD AFTER NOT GOING IN THE FIRST EVENING. YOU CAN ALSO HYPOTHESIZE THE HOUR 3PM JERUSALEM TIME. YOU FIGURE OUT WHY. I'LL DANGLE THAT ONE. LMAO

No One Special

Sep 11, 2022, 3:13:40 PM9/11/22
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 11:51:51 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> AND FOR THOSE MORONS WHO THINK NO MAN KNOWS THE DAY AND THE HOUR ARE WRONG!

LOL LOL, tell us the day, briggs! LOL LOL

No One Special

Sep 11, 2022, 3:22:20 PM9/11/22
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 11:44:03 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:
PRAYING YESTERDAY DOES NOT SAVE YOU TODAY!

PURE DEMONIC BULLSHIT, BRIGGS, YOU IGNORANT MORON.

FACT...

>> FIRST...

All sins are for the Believer forgiven forever!

"And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross; And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it." - Colossians 2:13-15

>> SECOND...

Question;

Where in the Bible did God say I will take your salvation from you, send you back to satan's control, disown you, remove the Holy Spirit from you, declare you not my child, disinherit you, declare you unrighteous, place all your sins back on the list to be judged, un-forgive you, impart your sins back against you again, take from you the reality of being crucified with Christ yet Christ living in you, and send you back to heading to hell because you need to get back to your first love?

I ask, because that is what it would mean to "lose your salvation."

Consider...

Obvious biblical logic disproving the lie and claim of those who reject eternal security...

> The claim; "you can lose your salvation."

> How is it lost?.. "too much sin."

> What does the Bible say regarding sin? This...

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." - Romans 6:14

"The Law came in so that the transgression would INCREASE; but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more" - Romans 5:20

>>> Logical conclusion; if "sin shall not have dominion over you" it cannot cause you to lose your salvation. Sin would have to have dominion over you to take your salvation from you. Romans 6:14 says it does not.

>>> Logical conclusion; if God's grace increases in your life remaining greater than your sin, which it does, your sin can never be great enough to take your salvation from you. Romans 5:20 makes this clear.

>>> Obvious truth; you can never lose your salvation due to sin. Sorry, but you who deny eternal security will just have to come up with another way to lose your salvation. GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.

"For if we have been united together in the likeness of His death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of His resurrection" - Romans 6:5

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me." - Galatians 2:20

>> Fact; Dead people cannot lose their salvation. I have been crucified with Christ. I cannot get "UN-crucified."

>>> Please explain these scriptures...

"Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God." - 1 John 3:9

"For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him." - 2 Corinthians 5:21

"We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not." - 1 John 5:18

YOURDADDY

Sep 11, 2022, 3:27:24 PM9/11/22
LOOK WHO SHOWS UP, THE CONVICT DEMON WITH HIS TWISTED FACTS USING HIS UNEDUCATED BRAIN OR LACK THEREOF

No One Special

Sep 11, 2022, 3:54:34 PM9/11/22
On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 12:27:24 PM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> LOOK WHO SHOWS UP, THE CONVICT DEMON WITH HIS TWISTED FACTS USING HIS UNEDUCATED BRAIN OR LACK THEREOF

You're a moron, and you know you are.

Matt2442

Sep 26, 2022, 10:56:58 PM9/26/22
> On Sunday, September 11, 2022 at 1:59:54 PM UTC-4, rpbc wrote:
I will assert that I place no value on his messages being available since the subjects were/are better served by others who are available for free on the Internet, historic and current. I am amazed at the drama that continues for scotties about his messages, and Melissa dropping out of the sky minus background like some sort of virgin birth. She knows you better than you do.

Timmy:
> R2D2 WRONG AGAIN AS USUAL.PROVE YOUR FAT MOUTH STATEMENT AND POST WHO YOU THINK TEACHES BETTER THAN DOC! I CAN GUARANTEE YOUR WRONG. WHO TAUGHT ON THE USA IN THE BIBLE, THE PYRAMID, THE TRIBES, YOUR SADLY MISTAKEN, THEY JUST STOLE FROM DOC!
> AGAIN IF YOU HAD READ THE BOOKS HE GAVE AWAY SUCH AS ENOCH/JASPER ETC YOU CAN CLEARLY FIND THE EXACT NUMBER OF SAINTS STANDING AT HIS THRONE, 10000X10000 = 100MIL. THERE ARE 2 BILLION SO CALLED CHRISTAINS, SO WHY ONLY 100MIL? THE ANSWER IS EASY AS CAKE,,,,,,TITHING,,,FAITHING,,WORTH-SHIPING,,NOT JUST BELIEVING! PRAYING YESTERDAY DOES NOT SAVE YOU TODAY!

Matt2442:
There goes Timmy, getting triggered as soon as someone says that there are others doing a better job than Gene Scott. I concur with rpbc, and it's too bad you can't take your foundation from Scott's teaching and see what else is out there. You'd rather stay in your safe little scottie box. And no, they did not steal from Doc. They don't have to. That's just plain stupid to assume that Tim. Pull your head out of your ass and take some time to read some of the books that have been written since Scott died. Listen to some other teaching once in a while.
Message has been deleted

No One Special

Sep 26, 2022, 11:36:20 PM9/26/22
"TITHING,,," - False doctrine. No such thing under the New Testament.

"FAITHING,," - Briggs has no idea what that is.

"WORTH-SHIPING,, - - Briggs has no idea what that is.

"NOT JUST BELIEVING!" - - Briggs has no idea what that is.

"PRAYING YESTERDAY DOES NOT SAVE YOU TODAY!" - False doctrine. A born again Christian cannot lose their salvation.