Jane Goodall bridging Science and Religion

studio

May 25, 2021, 3:10:10 AMMay 25

yourdaddy

May 25, 2021, 8:32:11 AMMay 25
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 3:10:10 AM UTC-4, studio wrote:
> Here's the story:
>
> https://www.ncronline.org/news/earthbeat/religion-entered-me-talk-jane-goodall-2021-templeton-prize-winner
yup, your the missing link

rpbc

May 25, 2021, 2:16:17 PMMay 25
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 1:10:10 AM UTC-6, studio wrote:
> Here's the story:
>
> https://www.ncronline.org/news/earthbeat/religion-entered-me-talk-jane-goodall-2021-templeton-prize-winner
rpbc: Good read... animals do indeed have individuality, personalities, curiosity... a pet clearly shows this, a dog especially since they have easily discerned sentiments and displays of emotion and needs, animals also have traits associated with their species and some of those traits, while being individualistic and displaying personality, are predatory and savage.

This a good read too... the lecture is just as interesting and quite a bit more informative. This is just one Nobel prize winner in the field of interest with this observation. He uses the word 'error' as a euphemism for intent as the intent it is perfectly understood... the vaccine is the 'virus', the agent. https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-nobel-prize-winner-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/

yourdaddy

May 25, 2021, 2:43:16 PMMay 25
In the final book of the Bible, Revelation, there's a description of 'Four Living Creatures' 8in addition to a description of the living creatures in Ezekiel. These amazing creatures have features in common with both the Seraphim, in having six wings and continually praising God; and like the Cherubim, that they number four, are covered in eyes and look like a lion, ox, man and eagle. Whether these creatures are Seraphim, Cherubim or another sort of angelic/heavenly being, we simply don't know. so there is hope your pets are in heaven and hopefully get to reunite forever!

rpbc

May 25, 2021, 3:12:26 PMMay 25
rpbc: Also... one more of many many, is Kary Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test debunking from way back when AIDS was a daily fear driver. It's a video in his own words so source is not a factor. https://www.banned.video/watch?id=60a8280ab72e4b4268fa84ba

yourdaddy

May 25, 2021, 3:36:28 PMMay 25
GLEYBER TORRES OF THE NY YANKEES HAD COVID IN DEC, GOT VAX IN APRIL, TESTED + LAST WEEK. THE TESTS ARE WRONG ALOT! OR THE VAX IS A MONEY GRABBING RIPOFF!

rpbc

May 25, 2021, 5:05:48 PMMay 25
rpbc: Might as well keep going with this theme. Ignore a bit of histrionics at the start but give it the thirty five minutes of the clip. Thinking of Melissa's message this Sunday on principalities, put this in that context for it is undeniable, the scope of it. https://banned.video/watch?id=60ac1f2892d6084793b3e5e2

yourdaddy

May 25, 2021, 5:25:35 PMMay 25
THAT IS COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, I WILL BE SENDING HER A TWEET!

bluettes

May 25, 2021, 7:10:06 PMMay 25
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 12:43:16 PM UTC-6, yourdaddy wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 2:16:17 PM UTC-4, rpbc wrote:
> > On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 1:10:10 AM UTC-6, studio wrote:
> > > Here's the story:
> > >
> > > https://www.ncronline.org/news/earthbeat/religion-entered-me-talk-jane-goodall-2021-

> In the final book of the Bible, Revelation, there's a description of 'Four Living Creatures' 8in addition to a description of the living creatures in Ezekiel. These amazing creatures have features in common with both the Seraphim, in having six wings and continually praising God; and like the Cherubim, that they number four, are covered in eyes and look like a lion, ox, man and eagle. Whether these creatures are Seraphim, Cherubim or another sort of angelic/heavenly being, we simply don't know. so there is hope your pets are in heaven and hopefully get to reunite forever!

SO CUT N PASTE IS OKAY NOW? THIS IS A LAME POST ....TEACHES NOTHING OF SOUND DOCTRINE. WHAT A MORON YOU ARE TIMMY BRIGGS.

yourdaddy

May 25, 2021, 10:33:03 PMMay 25
ELEMENTARY MY DEAR FATSO

bluettes

Jun 22, 2021, 7:52:48 PMJun 22
IF YOUR VAIN IMAGINATION MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF THAT'S YOUR REWARD ...IS YOUR HOUSE REALLY WORTH 64 DOLLARS? WOW WHAT A HOVEL ...KINDA LIKE A SHACK ON TOBACCO ROAD ...SO SMALL YOU GOTTA GO OUTSIDE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND HAHAHAHAHA!

bluettes

Jun 22, 2021, 7:54:59 PMJun 22
I BET YOU'RE SOOOOO FAT ...WHEN YOU SIT AROUND THE HOUSE ....YOU REALLY SIT A-R-O-U-N-D THE HOUSE!