Robinson's lawsuit news

Celestia S

Jul 10, 2021, 4:40:26 AM7/10/21

Celestia S

Jul 10, 2021, 4:56:18 AM7/10/21
Apparently Pat lost, so I guess that's why NOS has been relatively silent for the past year, nothing to brag about there. But Mel didn't really win anything either. Unless she can get attorney fees paid, it looks like she paid lawyers for 5 years and got absolutely nothing for it. Even if she gets fees, that's only her money back, no real victory. Nothing for her to brag about either. What a big waste.

yourdaddy

Jul 10, 2021, 3:09:51 PM7/10/21
mrs satan got what she was after, the total destruction of doc's legacy and then silence his works. its all gone until jesus comes to rule.

Dennis Ray Wingo

Jul 11, 2021, 10:25:16 AM7/11/21
And yet today, you can travel to Washington DC, visit the Library of Congress, and view any of Dr. Scott's works that have been officially copyrighted and deposited to the LoC. This is just the beginning.

Dennis Ray Wingo

Jul 11, 2021, 10:26:56 AM7/11/21
Additionally, you can visit your local library, and if you have the right call numbers, have sent to you any of the Pulpits that have been copyright deposited. You have to go to a library that has a relationship with the LoC, but these are common.

yourdaddy

Jul 11, 2021, 10:40:03 AM7/11/21
lmao, yup every saint is going to drive hours n hours with the price of gas $3+. what the saints want are video, every single video ever produced, unedited! i hope you understand the rapture is very close , just over a year! best to bittorrent and get a doc refresher.

Dennis Ray Wingo

Jul 11, 2021, 5:48:22 PM7/11/21
Anyone who thinks that they know the date of the rapture is in the thrall of the other guy in that statement as Jesus himself said that know man knows the hour or the day. For those that listen to Dr. Scott, he never made such a mistake.

rpbc

Jul 11, 2021, 7:00:38 PM7/11/21
On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 3:48:22 PM UTC-6, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, July 11, 2021 at 7:40:03 AM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:

> > > Additionally, you can visit your local library, and if you have the right call numbers, have sent to you any of the Pulpits that have been copyright deposited. You have to go to a library that has a relationship with the LoC, but these are common.
> > lmao, yup every saint is going to drive hours n hours with the price of gas $3+. what the saints want are video, every single video ever produced, unedited! i hope you understand the rapture is very close , just over a year! best to bittorrent and get a doc refresher.
Wingo: Anyone who thinks that they know the date of the rapture is in the thrall of the other guy in that statement as Jesus himself said that know man knows the hour or the day. For those that listen to Dr. Scott, he never made such a mistake.

rpbc: Isn't that part of the second coming in which Jesus said 'but of that day and hour knows no man, not the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but My Father only'. If that is correct Jesus is saying even He doesn't know of that day and hour. And you are right, Scott never attempted that day hour prediction, just that one can tell the season, which he, Scott, used to talk about till he abandoned it nearly all together least he indite one of the movers and shakers he was courting.
Message has been deleted

yourdaddy

Jul 11, 2021, 9:27:56 PM7/11/21
WE SHALL SEE WONT WE, "WHEN YOU SEE TURKEY LEAVE NATO, LOOK UP YOUR REDEMPTION DRAWETH NIGH" YOUR A MORON WINGBOY, I CERTAINLY DIDNT EXPECT THAT STATEMENT FROM YOU, EVERY SCOTTIE KNOWS THE RAPTURE IS ON THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS, SO THEREFORE YOUR WRONG AGAIN, YOU WONT KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR OF THE END! WHICH RUNS AFTER THE 1000 YR REIGN, WHAT A CLUELESS FUCK YOU ARE. I THINK YOU MISSED ALOT OF SCOTT TEACHINGS! I'M ACTUALY GOING TO EVEN PREDICT FEAST OF TRUMPETS STARTING AT 3PM. YOU FIGURE OUT WHY I PICKED THAT TIME MORON. NOW GO BACK TO YOUR MRS SATAN PROGRAMS! YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT SCOTTIES, YOUR JEZEMELS

No One Special

Jul 12, 2021, 12:51:42 AM7/12/21
This crap is old news. M has gotten nothing. A waste indeed.

yourdaddy

Jul 12, 2021, 3:10:18 AM7/12/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 12:51:42 AM UTC-4, No One Special wrote:
> This crap is old news. M has gotten nothing. A waste indeed.
sure she did, dr gene scott who?

Dennis Ray Wingo

Jul 12, 2021, 2:02:32 PM7/12/21
Boy you ain't right. You think that you are a lightning bug, shining for all to see, but in reality you are just showing your ass.

yourdaddy

Jul 12, 2021, 3:00:37 PM7/12/21
who you calling boy nigger? you a racist mofo? you definitely dont know shit faggy come lately to doc! your waste of space with your bullshit loc. we all know what your really doing on the inner webs.

yourdaddy

Jul 12, 2021, 3:15:31 PM7/12/21
3pm jerusalem time to be more precise!

yourdaddy

Jul 12, 2021, 3:21:07 PM7/12/21
On Monday, July 12, 2021 at 3:00:37 PM UTC-4, yourdaddy wrote:
HOW DO I KNOW YOUR A WASTE OF SPACE, BECAUSE THERE WONT BE ONE BUILDING OR ELECTRONIC DEVICE WORKING AFTER THE GREAT QUAKE AND POLESHIFT WHEN HE RETURNS TO RULE. SURVIVORS' BRAINS WILL BE REBOOTED FROM THE MAGNETIC SHIFT, NO ONE WILL REMEMBER WARS AND VIOLENCE, THEY WILL BE LIKE CHILDREN HAVING TO BE TAUGHT HOW TO LIVE IN GODS WAY/WORLD. DUDE YOU GOT A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO SCOTT'S REAL SAINTS BOY!