STOP STEALING MONEY, PASTORS!! YOUR DAY OF JUDGEMENT IS COMING, AND COMING QUICKLY;

No One Special

Feb 19, 2024, 7:29:27 PMFeb 19
STOP STEALING MONEY, PASTORS!! YOUR DAY OF JUDGEMENT IS COMING, AND COMING QUICKLY;

2 Peter 2:3 - "And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not."

The book of Malachi, INCLUDING MALACHI 3:10, was written to, and was directly addressing THE CORRUPT PRIESTS OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL (Nehemiah 10:37-39) who were stealing, and failing to bring the TITHE OF THE TITHE to the Temple Storehouse in Jerusalem. It was NOT written to New Testament Christians, NOT written to New Testament churches authorizing anyone, including pastors, to take ten percent of anyone's income.

>> Read carefully and understand in PROPER CONTEXT;

Who was Malachi written to? Who were the commands of Malachi written to? Who's sin is being addresses? Malachi tells us very clearly...

1. Malachi 1:1 - "The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi." ...TO ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

2. Malachi 1:2 - "I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob," ...TO JACOB / ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

3. Malachi 1:6 - "A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?" ...TO ISRAEL, TO THE CORRUPT PRIESTS OF ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

5. Malachi 2:1 - "And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you." ...TO ISRAEL, TO THE CORRUPT PRIESTS OF ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

6. Malachi 2:8 - "But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts." ...TO ISRAEL UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

7. Malachi 2:9 - "Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law." ...TO ISRAEL, TO THE CORRUPT PRIESTS OF ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

8. Malachi 2:11 - "Judah hath dealt treacherously, and an abomination is committed in Israel and in Jerusalem; for Judah hath profaned the holiness of the LORD which he loved, and hath married the daughter of a strange god." ...TO JUDAH OF ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

9. Malachi 2:16 - "For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously." ...TO ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

10. Malachi 3:1 - "Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts." ...TO ISRAEL, THE FUTURE TEMPLE IN ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

11. Malachi 3:7 - "Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?" ...TO ISRAEL UNDER THE LAW ("MINE ORDINANCES") OF MOSES, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH. THE NEW TESTAMENT CHUCH IS NOT UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES.

12. Malachi 3:8-9 - "Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings. Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation." ...TO THE NATION OF ISRAEL, TO THE CORRUPT PRIESTS OF ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

13. Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it." ...THE TITHE OF THE TITHE BROUGHT TO THE TEMPLE IN JERUSALEM IN ISRAEL BY LEVITES, NOT TO A NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH;

Nehemiah 10:37-39 - "And that we should bring the firstfruits of our dough, and our offerings, and the fruit of all manner of trees, of wine and of oil, unto the priests, to the chambers of the house of our God; and the tithes of our ground unto the Levites, that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage. And the priest the son of Aaron shall be with the Levites, when the Levites take tithes: and the Levites shall bring up the tithe of the tithes unto the house of our God, to the chambers, into the treasure house. For the children of Israel and the children of Levi shall bring the offering of the corn, of the new wine, and the oil, unto the chambers, where are the vessels of the sanctuary, and the priests that minister, and the porters, and the singers: and we will not forsake the house of our God."

14. Malachi 3:12 - "And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts." ...WHO WILL CALL WHO BLESSED? OTHER NATIONS WILL CALL ISRAEL BLESSED, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH WHO ARE BLESSED THOUGH GRACE AND JESUS CHRIST.

WHY WILL ISRAEL IN THAT TIME BE CALLED "BLESSED?" BECAUSE IF THEY WOULD HAVE OBEYED THE LAW OF MOSES THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN BLESSED; THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH IS NOT UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES AND CANNOT BE BLESSED BY KEEPING IT;

"For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace." - Romans 6:14

15. Malachi 3:14 - "Ye have said, It is vain to serve God: and what profit is it that we have kept his ordinance, and that we have walked mournfully before the LORD of hosts?" ...WHO WAS CALLED TO KEEP THE LAW OF MOSES? THE NATION OF ISRAEL, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH;

"He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel." Psalm 147:20 - "He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord." - Psalm 147:19-20

16. Malachi 4:4 - "Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments." ...TO ISRAEL UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES, NOT THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH.

17. Malachi 4:5-6 - "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse." ...A PROMISE TO THE NATION OF ISRAEL, A BENEFIT TO THE WHOLE EARTH, YET REMAINS A PROMISE TO THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

>> CONCLUSION;

Who was Malachi 3:10 written to, tithing teachers?? ANSWER; THE NATION OF ISRAEL, NOT TO THE NEW TESTAMENT CHUCH. The New Testament Church can learn much from the Book of Malachi, but the Book of Malachi was directed to the Nation of Israel, not a direction for New Testament pastors or other ministers to take ten percent of anyone's income.

THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH IS NOT THE NATION OF ISRAEL, AND HAS NO COMMANDMENT TO TITHE. The New Testament Church has NO PASTOR, or other minister authorized to take tithes from anyone. STOP STEALING MONEY, PASTORS!!