Hyksos graves found in Egypt....

Dennis Ray Wingo

May 3, 2021, 1:52:52 PM5/3/21

yourdaddy

May 3, 2021, 4:01:59 PM5/3/21
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 1:52:52 PM UTC-4, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Will be interesting to see what the DNA results show..
>
> https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/egyptian-archaeologists-unearth-rare-tombs-dated-back-to-before-pharaohs-666565
red hair

yourdaddy

May 3, 2021, 5:29:13 PM5/3/21
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 1:52:52 PM UTC-4, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
THE QUESTION NEEDS TO BE ASKED OF THE HEATHEN EGYPTIANS WHY ARE THEY COVERING UP THE DISCOVERY OF THE HALL OF RECORDS UNDER THE SPHYNX. BECAUSE THEY SHOW EGYPT IS NOTHING AND NOT THE ONES WHO BUILT THE PYRAMIDS.

bluettes

May 3, 2021, 9:36:57 PM5/3/21
On Monday, May 3, 2021 at 11:52:52 AM UTC-6, wingo...@gmail.com wrote:
> Will be interesting to see what the DNA results show..
>
> https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/egyptian-archaeologists-unearth-rare-tombs-dated-back-to-before-pharaohs-666565

Very interesting! I saw that head line earlier, haven't read article yet. TY for link. 👍

bluettes

May 3, 2021, 9:37:57 PM5/3/21
Why are you always screaming ...indoor voice please, we're in the same room.