Amityville Horror: Horror or Hoax?

No One Special

May 20, 2022, 3:43:15 PM5/20/22
So in the end, who is telling the truth? After nearly three decades, there is very little proof either way — though no one who has lived in the house on Ocean Avenue since the Lutzes has reported any strange activity.

Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132035&page=1

rpbc

May 20, 2022, 4:04:32 PM5/20/22
On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 1:43:15 PM UTC-6, No One Special wrote:
> So in the end, who is telling the truth? After nearly three decades, there is very little proof either way — though no one who has lived in the house on Ocean Avenue since the Lutzes has reported any strange activity.
>
> Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132035&page=1

rpbc: I think it's a non issue except to those personally involved, other than that tabloid sensationalism over a crime scene. I wonder if these cases aren't sensationalized for association with evidence of the real thing to discredit them. I know that other world exists and it's presence is expressed in many ways, some are very sophisticated and some are in need of restraint.

Kro

May 20, 2022, 5:42:17 PM5/20/22
On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 3:43:15 PM UTC-4, No One Special wrote:
> So in the end, who is telling the truth? After nearly three decades, there is very little proof either way — though no one who has lived in the house on Ocean Avenue since the Lutzes has reported any strange activity.
>
> Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=132035&page=1
The haunting story isnt true. They were associated with the mafia which explains the murders. Im gonna post the link to the documentary that tells the truth about it.

Kro

May 20, 2022, 5:55:30 PM5/20/22

Kro

May 20, 2022, 6:07:53 PM5/20/22
Kro
You wanna see some real demonic possesion look at the likes of "yourdaddy" thats real possesion

No One Special

May 20, 2022, 8:25:13 PM5/20/22
On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 3:07:53 PM UTC-7, Kro wrote:

> You wanna see some real demonic possesion look at the likes of "yourdaddy" thats real possesion

Not to mention that briggs is a complete moron, attention seeking troll and a scotty controlled fool.

yourdaddy

May 20, 2022, 9:17:43 PM5/20/22
BOO HOO BALDBRAIN,CUTTTING AND PASTING BECAUSE HE GOT NO THOUGHTS, HE IS POSSESSED!

yourdaddy

May 20, 2022, 9:19:07 PM5/20/22

yourdaddy

May 20, 2022, 9:21:06 PM5/20/22
A WEAK LONELY DUMBFUCK LOSER WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING, WHAT A SAD LIFE. BUT HE HAS SATAN NOW AND MRS SATAN WHO HE IS WORKING FOR.

No One Special

May 20, 2022, 9:37:14 PM5/20/22
On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 6:21:06 PM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:

> A WEAK LONELY DUMBFUCK LOSER WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING, WHAT A SAD LIFE. BUT HE HAS SATAN NOW AND MRS SATAN WHO HE IS WORKING FOR.

briggs, face it; your wife kicked your ass out, you lost your minimum wage job (ATM dirt cleaner, now unemployed loser), looks like M is seeking criminal charges against you, you've been F'd in the kazoo and mind raped by Gene Scott, you wear a 1980's mullet compatible goofy gay mustache, you're reported to be a homo, your dead guru, Geneie, kicked your ass out of his cult, and you're a complete ignorant twit that believes in tithing to be saved and that ghosts sodomize fags like you in Amityville.

Back on my blocklist, bye briggs. P.S., Maybe you can write from prison so we can all have a good laugh.

yourdaddy

May 20, 2022, 10:22:47 PM5/20/22
THERE IS NO BLOCKLIST BALDBRAIN, EVERYONE KNOWS YOUR THE SISSY WHO SUX HOMELESS COX IN YOUR TENT. TOADFACE IS ONLY ALLOWED 2 HOURS OF INTERNET A DAY, WHAT A LOSER! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAhttps://img1.wsimg.com/isteam/ip/a958f1e5-ad21-4abf-869e-251964e9a49a/38966_1546404590125_1658579_n.jpg/:/cr=t:21.94%25,l:0%25,w:100%25,h:58.67%25/rs=w:1164,h:582,cg:true

No One Special

May 20, 2022, 11:44:31 PM5/20/22
On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 7:22:47 PM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:

"THERE IS NO BLOCKLIST"

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! ...Being that dumb and ignorant is why your wife got rid of your fag ass mustache mullet, and why you spent your life cleaning bug shit out of ATM machines and fired from that minimum wage job like every other job you have had. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!! ...."THERE IS NO BLOCKLIST" ...LMAO LMAO LMAO!! Whatever you say, moron!

Nearly forgot.....when are you going to post my IP address, shit head? LMAO LMAO LMAO!!

yourdaddy

May 21, 2022, 1:50:28 AM5/21/22
CHANGE YOUR TAMPON LITTLE SISSY
Message has been deleted

NGC6144

May 21, 2022, 4:48:56 AM5/21/22
Legend has it that if go into the bathroom at night, with the lights out and eyes closed holding a candle and say "Get on the telephone" three times Gene Scott will appear in the mirror yelling at you. I saw a video a few days ago that was a couple of years old, some guy staying at the Ace Hotel and talking about it being haunted. He claimed the shower head spontaneously came on twice during the night. I actually may want to go down there and visit the place for old time sake.

Kro

May 21, 2022, 7:52:55 AM5/21/22
kro to spec.
I wasnt kidding. Im not opening the door to pick on yd. This is what real spiritual insanity looks like.

Its easy to gang up on him but thats not right you guys. Ive tried being more foul than the likes of these flying monkeys to get them to see but it doesnt work and it just brings out the ugly in myself and them. Just saying for the record.

Kro

May 21, 2022, 7:57:44 AM5/21/22
i think its best to go through the process of repentance and if they move from ignorant to stupid then to hopeless then leave it as an example having been reasoned with then rebuked and then condemned is enough. Then just ignore.

Dont need the shit stain on your whites

Kro

May 21, 2022, 8:10:21 AM5/21/22
Its kinda like how god stayed michaels hand when he wrestled with satan over the body of Moses "dared not rebuke him to his face" until that time that god allows it in that day. Thats why I tell these flying monkeys after having gone through the fruitless process of repentance with them that i will be there in that day to run them through with their lil bullshit banners for a fake jesus. And i mean it.

yourdaddy

May 21, 2022, 8:27:59 AM5/21/22
YOUR A HYPOCRIT, IF ONLY YOU HAD A BRAIN.

Kro

May 21, 2022, 8:30:09 AM5/21/22
kro
Over there and in that day god will empower me and transform me into a murder of crows and terror will be the portion for the likes of these unrepentant flying monkeys.

Kro

May 21, 2022, 8:44:13 AM5/21/22
Birds form a giant bird
https://youtu.be/B1Tm78GaiKY

bluettes

May 21, 2022, 3:11:17 PM5/21/22
YEAH! HOW STOOPIT IS IT TO COPY AND PUBLISH INFORMATION??
THAT'S PROOF - HE IS POSSESED BY SATIN!

yourdaddy

May 21, 2022, 3:35:04 PM5/21/22
told ya

Matt2442

May 21, 2022, 5:43:21 PM5/21/22
On Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 1:48:56 AM UTC-7, NGC6144 wrote:
> Legend has it that if go into the bathroom at night, with the lights out and eyes closed holding a candle and say "Get on the telephone" three times Gene Scott will appear in the mirror yelling at you. I saw a video a few days ago that was a couple of years old, some guy staying at the Ace Hotel and talking about it being haunted. He claimed the shower head spontaneously came on twice during the night. I actually may want to go down there and visit the place for old time sake.

Matt2442:
There have been a couple of concerts at the theater at the Ace Hotel that I wanted to see, but didn't go. It would have been interesting to be in one of those seats though, in that auditorium after all these years. Right now I'm avoiding any concerts in the Los Angeles area, but I might still go to one there if the opportunity arises. It would have to be someone I really want to see though, not just to visit the former LAUC.

Matt2442

May 21, 2022, 5:45:55 PM5/21/22
On Friday, May 20, 2022 at 3:07:53 PM UTC-7, Kro wrote:

> Kro
> You wanna see some real demonic possesion look at the likes of "yourdaddy" thats real possesion

Matt2442:
I think so too. Whatever is inspiring him, it is definitely not the Holy Spirit.

yourdaddy

May 21, 2022, 6:38:58 PM5/21/22
the faggot lovers type like little brainwashed girls. your all morons