YUP, THREE TITHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No One Special

Sep 8, 2022, 11:44:40 PM9/8/22
Why do tithing teachers, such as Genie, and pastors and teachers who claim that tithing is for Christians today, teach that tithing is "10%" when God's Word says it's 23 1/3%, NOT 10%? Where did you get the number of "10%" ?

Why do you NOT teach the truth about tithing?

There were three tithes, not only one. Why do you collect tithes weekly, when two of the tithes were surrendered every year, NOT WEEKLY, and one of the tithes was surrendered every third year (called the "year of tithing"), NOT WEEKLY.

Genie taught one thing, GOD'S WORD CLEARLY TEACHES ANOTHER.

>> Which tithe do we tithe on?

There are three tithes, the first tithe was paid annually (10%), the second tithe was paid annually (10%), and third was paid every third year called the "the year of tithing" (10% every third, or 3 1/3% for each year), which all ads up to 23 1/3% over three years.

>>> This is clearly stated in God's Word;

Tithing was a total of 23-1/3%, not 10%, there were three required tithes; two paid every year, one paid every third year...

>> THE FIRST TITHE (commonly called "The Temple Tithe," or "The Holy Tithe.")
Leviticus 27:30-33 defines this tithe as a tenth of crops and animals in herds and flocks.
Numbers 18 and Nehemiah 10:37-38 gives the ordinances, or instructions, for this tithe, and commands this tithe be taken by the Levites.

> Purpose of this tithe: to support the Levitical Priesthood, the Temple and Temple workers.

>> SECOND TITHE (commonly called "The Festival Tithe.")
Deuteronomy 14:22-27: aka The Festival Tithe - a tenth of crops, plus add to that the firstborn animals, and take to the yearly feasts.

> Purpose of this tithe: that thou mayest learn to fear the LORD thy God always

>> THIRD TITHE (commonly called "The Tithe for the Poor.")
Deuteronomy 14:28-29: aka, The Three-Year Tithe, aka The Poor Tithe - a tenth of crops, kept at home, and invite the Levites, widows, orphans, stranger to eat.

> Purpose of this tithe: to feed the poor, the needy and strangers in the land needing help.

>>> Where in God's word has any of this been changed?...

>> THE THREE TITHES;

>> TITHE NUMBER ONE - Surrendered to a Levite (Numbers 18:20-21) under the direct supervision of a Priest of the Tribe of Levi descended from Aaron (Nehemiah 10:37-39).

Ninety percent of the tithe was retained by the Tribe of Levi and stored in the Levitcal cities ("the cities of our tillage," Nehemiah 10:37), ten percent of the tithe (a tithe of the tithe) was to be conveyed to the Storehouse by the Priest (Malachi 2:1, Malachi 3:10).

"All the tithes" mentioned in Malachi 3:10 referred to what belonged in the Temple Storehouse that the Priests were responsible to bring there called the "tithe of the tithe." (Nehemiah 10:37-39).

We know "all the tithes" DID NOT MEAN everything that was collected by the Levites because Nehemiah 10:37 CLEARLY states that other than the "tithe of the tithe" that was brought to the Storehouse in Jerusalem, the remaining ninety percent of the tithe went to the Levitical cities, or as stated in Nehemiah 10:37, brought to "all the cities of our tillage" ..."that the same Levites might have the tithes in all the cities of our tillage."

The "tithe of the tithe" was the portion that was being stolen by corrupt Priest and what Malachi was rebuking them for, calling out their thievery, and calling them God robbers.

Remember, Malachi makes it clear that he is addressing the Priests of his day and telling them; "And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you." - Malachi 2:1. What commandment, and why does Malachi focus in on the Priests and tell them to bring the tithe into the Storehouse?

Answer; it was THE PRIESTS and ONLY THE PRIESTS, who were commanded to bring the tithes that belonged in the Temple Storehouse at Jerusalem; i.e.; tithe of the tithe. They were being commanded to do so without stealing the tithe of the tithe. NO ONE except the Priests supervising the Levites brought any tithe into the Storehouse directly.

The non Levite tither did not do so, the non Levite tither surrendered their tithe to the Levites, and under the supervision of the Priests descended from Aaron, the Levites brought the "tithe of the tithe" to the Storehouse in Jerusalem. (Nehemiah 10:37-39)

>> TITHE NUMBER TWO - Brought to the location of the festivals by the tither, if the tithe was converted to money (for purposes of travel and transportation of the tithe) the tither was NOT PERMITTED to give it to anyone (they were instructed to "BIND IT TO THEIR HANDS), instead the tither was commanded by God to buy...

"bestow that money for whatsoever thy soul lusteth after, for oxen, or for sheep, or for wine, or for strong drink, or for whatsoever thy soul desireth: and thou shalt eat there before the LORD thy God, and thou shalt rejoice, thou, and thine household," Deuteronomy 14:26.

In other words the Second Tithe (sometimes called the "Festival Tithe") WAS SPENT ON THE TITHER; they bought anything they wanted with it; it was GIVEN TO NO ONE, and what they bought was shared among THEIR FAMILY. Their family consumed it! (Deuteronomy 14:22-26)

>> TITHE NUMBER THREE - Only distributed EVERY THIRD YEAR, ("the year of tithing") not every week, or even every year! Used to feed Levites who were in your home or village (behind your gates), also distributed at the decision of the tither to "the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest." (Deuteronomy 14:27-29).

YOURDADDY

Sep 9, 2022, 12:00:21 PM9/9/22
ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY EH JUDAS?

No One Special

Sep 9, 2022, 4:20:59 PM9/9/22
On Friday, September 9, 2022 at 9:00:21 AM UTC-7, YOURDADDY wrote:

> ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY EH JUDAS?

Tell your mindless garbage to Jesus Christ when He judges you, laughs at your tithing bullshit and sends you to hell.

"Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." - Matthew 7:22-24