STOLEN IN 2020 ...

bluettes

Feb 1, 2021, 8:36:38 PM2/1/21
...Our Presidential Election. And The ENTIRE WORLD KNOWS, even the vile demonic scum propping up their senile child molester ...even that POS knows.
Hey gooogers, zuckerfuk, billy the gatekeeper and all you 'big' tekkers scrambling obfuscating trying to CYA while ramping up your efforts to destroy GODS TRUTH ...His Creation ...His World, His WORD, His People and every living creature and plant...YOU WILL NOT WIN.

bluettes

Feb 1, 2021, 10:07:34 PM2/1/21
https://youtu.be/vDch0y_bkO8 Watch to the end.

MOSES

Feb 1, 2021, 10:12:13 PM2/1/21
On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 10:07:34 PM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> https://youtu.be/vDch0y_bkO8 Watch to the end.
calm down, part of gods plan to get us under ac's evil hoof. dont watch the news, why? cheer up saints its gonna get worse. the demofux are going to hell

Papillon

Feb 1, 2021, 10:58:13 PM2/1/21
On Monday, February 1, 2021 at 7:07:34 PM UTC-8, bluettes wrote:
> https://youtu.be/vDch0y_bkO8 Watch to the end.

I thought the tranny was an SNL skit.

rpbc

Feb 1, 2021, 11:06:20 PM2/1/21
rpbc: It isn't... not the real one.

Papillon

Feb 1, 2021, 11:09:50 PM2/1/21
Ah! I really shouldn't work in multiple screens at the same time.

rpbc

Feb 2, 2021, 12:20:25 AM2/2/21
rpbc: Multiple screens are the only way to go. By the way... the tranny... I meant that is real. It is the appointment of Rachel Levine as the assistant secretary of health, a senate confirmed seat. https://apnews.com/article/rachel-levine-health-secretary-4eee53439e9c2b4c27fcf4e7f572cb0e

MOSES

Feb 2, 2021, 1:46:08 PM2/2/21
WONDERFUL

Celestia S

Feb 3, 2021, 11:09:23 PM2/3/21
Looks like Bill Barr with a wig.

rpbc

Feb 3, 2021, 11:36:17 PM2/3/21
Cel: Looks like Bill Barr with a wig.
rpbc: Kinda does. Barr after hormone treatments. Seriously though, assistant secretary of health... of health... who would want something like that advising anything to do with health. Kind of tell you something though...