Another spiritual abuser

Matt2442

Feb 17, 2021, 11:20:26 PMFeb 17
Ravi Zacharias - Another Christian minister I once had great respect for turns out to have been a predator and abuser of women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcWeZS3cnNo

Matt2442

Feb 17, 2021, 11:45:18 PMFeb 17
Message has been deleted

rpbc

Feb 18, 2021, 12:32:45 PMFeb 18
On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 9:45:18 PM UTC-7, Matt2442 wrote:
> Matt2442:
> https://www.rzim.org/read/rzim-updates/board-statement
Another one bites the dust... International, massage therapists... Asian Masseuse... predator and abuser of women who just minding their own business walking down the street or on transit going to work supporting their families. Maybe I'm becoming jaded and not having heard any of his 'preaching/teaching' I'd say his biggest problem is being stupid, and stupidly thinking he could be one of them, the Jeffery Epstein crowd who can wear a mask for the public and none for special interests of a private matter all the while exposing themselves to blackmail and servitude of a different nature. I'd say his usefulness expired and it was his time to pay up to the ongoing campaign to discredit everything associated with Jesus and Christianity, a fish thrown to the carping cynics. I bet 'the board' is filled with ones just like him who are pleased for the opportunity to signal their virtues and eager to partake. Followers, sure, but board members can not be ignorant of goings on... impossible.

rpbc

Feb 18, 2021, 12:39:35 PMFeb 18
On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 10:41:40 PM UTC-7, Papillon wrote:
> A great reason to stick with dead ministers.
>
> For example, during the time of the COD debacle, Doc said there was no such thing as right or wrong, but rather only what was and wasn't against the law (the California legal code, not biblical law). I think it was Ed Masry who planted that in his head. His treatment of the owners of the COD illustrated this amoral concept perfectly.
>
> Whereas the dead preacher Charles Spurgeon, for example, will not suddenly break bad. We won't find out tomorrow that he got caught in a motel 6 somewhere with an underage hooker.
rpbc: Yeah... I remember that, all things lawful in Christ and when you're God's man the ends justify the means. The owners of the COD, my thinking is they were all in the same school of fish as Scott, Scott was just a better trained and more aggressive fish.

MOSES

Feb 18, 2021, 1:48:21 PMFeb 18
what is so funny to me if any of you losers like r2d2 get in dr scott will rule over you again, lmaolmaolmaolmaolmao

David B

Feb 18, 2021, 3:07:44 PMFeb 18
And when they are in the market, they like to have people greet them as their teachers. But none of you should be called a teacher. You have only one teacher, and all of you are like brothers and sisters. Don't call anyone on earth your father. All of you have the same Father in heaven. None of you should be called the leader. The Messiah is your only leader.

Matt2442

Feb 19, 2021, 8:00:27 AMFeb 19
On Thursday, February 18, 2021 at 12:07:44 PM UTC-8, David B wrote:
> And when they are in the market, they like to have people greet them as their teachers. But none of you should be called a teacher. You have only one teacher, and all of you are like brothers and sisters. Don't call anyone on earth your father. All of you have the same Father in heaven. None of you should be called the leader. The Messiah is your only leader.

Matt2442:
This goes without saying to people in this group who have gone through the Gene Scott experience. I didn't consider Zacharias a leader in the way that Gene Scott was to me at one time, but I did at times listen to and enjoy his radio program and watched some videos on YouTube. I did, however, as many other did, believe he was a morally upstanding Christian and great apologist for the Faith. Not perfect by any means, but not likely to be as depraved as has been revealed. I'm sure if I searched this group I probably have, comparing him to Gene Scott, stated how much better he was as a teacher, and a person than Scott.

MOSES

Feb 19, 2021, 11:11:29 AMFeb 19
16 YEARS AND COUNTING AND YET YOU MORONS ARE STILL WHINING ABOUT THEIR OWN INCOMPETENCE

rpbc

Feb 19, 2021, 12:29:21 PMFeb 19
rpbc: I read the links but still in an upside down like the one we are experiencing/living in do you think he was set up, set up and acted stupidly, acted stupidly on his own, the whole thing is essentially fabricated by enemies and adversaries. The only one that matters is the last one and if that is true he needs protection. I know nothing about him except name recognition but from Matt's description, and coming from Matt, would cause me to check him out to see what kind of guy he is, there are always tells, and what he was involved in... maybe he was targeted, it happens.

bluettes

Feb 19, 2021, 1:59:52 PMFeb 19
Yup ....I say let every discerning Christian examine with caution and consideration for whom all might profit in attacking a renown Christian apologist of Ravi's caliber.

I say, what did Ravi teach about Christ Jesus, crucified, raised from the tomb alive and ascended before witnesses who met their deaths preaching Him? Ravi, I recognise by his face, words and ministry ...but who are these accusers?

rpbc

Feb 19, 2021, 3:29:03 PMFeb 19
rpbc: Yeah... but who are these accusers... that's where I'd first look unless the guy, Ravi, started apologizing, then I'd lose interest. Speak for yourself bud... what's going on here anyway, no wrong answer, you should come right out with what ever it is minus attitude. Jesus is watching and listening too ya know...

Matt2442

Feb 19, 2021, 6:19:36 PMFeb 19
Matt2442:
Ravi Zacharias passed away from cancer last May. Most of this didn't come to light until after he died. I say most because there was an accusation in 2017, that wound up with Zacharias accusing the victim of extortion. That case was settled out of court with the victim signing an NDA. Why should she have signed an NDA if she was guilty of extortion and the allegations were untrue? RZIM has apologized profusely for having believed Zacharias over the victim in that case in light of what the investigation has uncovered. Have you read the full report? Zacharias own ministry RZIM paid an outside organization to do a full investigation. Yes, there is room in my thinking for the possibility that Zacharias was set up, because it does happen to real men and women of God. Satan will see to that if he can't draw ministers into committing gross sin, but I think it is unlikely. It also does happen that sometimes apparently Godly men in appearance turn out to be wolves in sheep's clothing, or truly Godly ministers do get drawn into really gross sin. We know that from experience. I'm siding with the victims here, and his wife and family who are devastated.

bluettes

Feb 19, 2021, 6:43:54 PMFeb 19
Ok.

Matt2442

Feb 19, 2021, 7:47:21 PMFeb 19
bluettes:
> Ok.

Matt2442:
Just want to add that I don't judge his salvation as some I've heard on YouTube are doing, though it's very tempting to do that when you hear the details.

bluettes

Feb 19, 2021, 7:57:48 PMFeb 19
1 Peter 4:17 KJV
I am so worn out from so much horror duplicity insanity pain suffering murder etc until I simply cannot shoulder one more burden unless I can DO something about it ...I have noticed Nasty Ravi is off the air for a while now and probably for good.

rpbc

Feb 20, 2021, 3:19:14 PMFeb 20
rpbc: I did not read the full report. Personally, the fact that RZIM paid an outside organization to do a 'full' investigation raises my suspicions about them, and the whole thing, not lower it. What, they don't trust themselves and congregants... followers, whatever... don't trust them. Understood it is to prove objectivity and nothing to hide... If the whole of it was a concern to me I'd want to know more about the 'outside organization' and why they were chosen. Who would Scott have chosen... he wouldn't... but who would he have chosen... someone embedded in what ever he was doing is who he would chose, someone mutually culpable. RZIM, the organization, had to know what was going on... one doesn't run around the world making deals that supply women... massage therapists... without it being known and at the very least quietly acknowledged. An outside organization doing a 'full' investigation in my opinion will limit the scope and provide cover for those involved on the board. The whole affair stinks to high heaven, no pun intended.

bluettes

Feb 20, 2021, 6:03:23 PMFeb 20
Matt, you might find this guy's video rather interesting as I did ...watch to the end and tell me, what do you think?

bluettes

Feb 20, 2021, 6:06:45 PMFeb 20
Ooopsie, forgot the link .....https://youtu.be/ArlP-NuFCig

Matt2442

Feb 20, 2021, 8:23:26 PMFeb 20
> rpbc: I did not read the full report. Personally, the fact that RZIM paid an outside organization to do a 'full' investigation raises my suspicions about them, and the whole thing, not lower it. What, they don't trust themselves and congregants... followers, whatever... don't trust them. Understood it is to prove objectivity and nothing to hide... If the whole of it was a concern to me I'd want to know more about the 'outside organization' and why they were chosen. Who would Scott have chosen... he wouldn't... but who would he have chosen... someone embedded in what ever he was doing is who he would chose, someone mutually culpable. RZIM, the organization, had to know what was going on... one doesn't run around the world making deals that supply women... massage therapists... without it being known and at the very least quietly acknowledged. An outside organization doing a 'full' investigation in my opinion will limit the scope and provide cover for those involved on the board. The whole affair stinks to high heaven, no pun intended.

Matt2442:
I think the guy in the link I provided actually did read the full report aloud, and I understand why you would suspect an outside organization, but comparison to what Scott would have done, like hire Ed Masry to do a top down investigation of Scott and his organization and provide a full report, I don't see that sort of thing here and have no reason to suspect Miller and Martin to be assisting RZIM in any ass covering. The details of the report are SO damning, specifically to Ravi Zacharias, but also to RZIM (specifically the leadership and not everyone employed there, some of whom actually did raise concerns) that it doesn't come off as merely PR cleansing. Here too is a link to the open letter from the board of directors at RZIM. I read this before I actually heard the gruesome details, and it seems to me that they are sincere in admitting their fault and in doing whatever it takes to make it right, if that can even be done. Personally I think rather than try to overhaul their organization, they should dissolve it, separate from anything to do with Ravi Zacharias, and start over. I don't know who knew what and when they knew it, but if they did and covered for Zacharias, that too should be exposed. But if they didn't, they damn well should have, as they seem to be aware in this open letter.

https://www.rzim.org/read/rzim-updates/board-statement

Matt2442

Feb 20, 2021, 8:29:17 PMFeb 20
Matt2442:
oops! I forgot that I already posted this link. But anyway, I might be trying to believe the best of these people, even in their failure. It does stink to high heaven though. It really does.

Matt2442

Feb 20, 2021, 8:38:58 PMFeb 20
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 3:06:45 PM UTC-8, bluettes wrote:

> > Matt, you might find this guy's video rather interesting as I did ...watch to the end and tell me, what do you think?
> Ooopsie, forgot the link .....https://youtu.be/ArlP-NuFCig

Matt2442:
Yeah, blue, this is one of the videos I have watched. This guy is an interesting character himself, as he confesses many of his faults, including having been diagnosed as a psychopath. I don't know that I could take biblical instruction from a psychopath (did gene Scott fit that description?) But his explanation of how even a sincere and truly converted Christian teacher (as opposed to a complete fraud who is not a Christian at all) can ultimately compromise to the point of leading a double life and be involved in something as wretched as Zacharias was. The guy in the first video I linked says he was a fraud. This guy says otherwise without softening what he actually did. I leave that to God to decide.

bluettes

Feb 20, 2021, 8:54:14 PMFeb 20
I only found his candor interesting ...does it take self aware psychopathy to be totally honest even if lacking empathy for others ...but if any viewers of aforementioned video have inferred suggestion from him (or me) that we take bible instruction from a self admitted psychopath ...let me make that disclaimer now.
Funny how we can so quickly leap to drastic conclusions ...there is a lesson there if you can see it. Even from 'crazy' people. Ask yourself and pray - how does any of this line up with scriptural truth?

Matt2442

Feb 20, 2021, 9:17:11 PMFeb 20
On Saturday, February 20, 2021 at 5:54:14 PM UTC-8, bluettes wrote:

> > > Ooopsie, forgot the link .....https://youtu.be/ArlP-NuFCig
> > Matt2442:
> > Yeah, blue, this is one of the videos I have watched. This guy is an interesting character himself, as he confesses many of his faults, including having been diagnosed as a psychopath. I don't know that I could take biblical instruction from a psychopath (did gene Scott fit that description?) But his explanation of how even a sincere and truly converted Christian teacher (as opposed to a complete fraud who is not a Christian at all) can ultimately compromise to the point of leading a double life and be involved in something as wretched as Zacharias was. The guy in the first video I linked says he was a fraud. This guy says otherwise without softening what he actually did. I leave that to God to decide.

bluettes:
> I only found his candor interesting ...does it take self aware psychopathy to be totally honest even if lacking empathy for others ...but if any viewers of aforementioned video have inferred suggestion from him (or me) that we take bible instruction from a self admitted psychopath ...let me make that disclaimer now.
> Funny how we can so quickly leap to drastic conclusions ...there is a lesson there if you can see it. Even from 'crazy' people. Ask yourself and pray - how does any of this line up with scriptural truth?

Matt2442:
I didn't think you were suggesting any such thing, but just reflecting on his admission, and the fact that he does teach the bible on his channel. Yes there is a lesson here, and I think I got it, which led me to soften my view of whether Zacharias was saved or not, but on the whole, I don't think I'd tune into his Bible Studies.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Matt2442

Feb 21, 2021, 10:02:30 AMFeb 21
> bluettes:
> > I only found his candor interesting ...does it take self aware psychopathy to be totally honest even if lacking empathy for others ...but if any viewers of aforementioned video have inferred suggestion from him (or me) that we take bible instruction from a self admitted psychopath ...let me make that disclaimer now.
> > Funny how we can so quickly leap to drastic conclusions ...there is a lesson there if you can see it. Even from 'crazy' people. Ask yourself and pray - how does any of this line up with scriptural truth?

> Matt2442: .
> I didn't think you were suggesting any such thing, but just reflecting on his admission, and the fact that he does teach the bible on his channel. Yes there is a lesson here, and I think I got it, which led me to soften my view of whether Zacharias was saved or not, but on the whole, I don't think I'd tune into his Bible Studies.

Matt2442:
Thank you for posting the video. I hope I didn't come off with "tone of voice" if I had been speaking that wasn't intended

rpbc

Feb 21, 2021, 3:38:09 PMFeb 21
rpbc: More to this then what hits the eye. I'll be honest... call me whatever... I've never heard him preach/teach but was aware of the name Ravi Zacharias which immediately put me off and raised a red flag. Is that his born name? If so I still feel the same... just sounds way over pretentious... like an TV evangelists named Peter Paul. Aside from that maybe humorous admission that whole organization has to self terminate, to the extent it doesn't only like people or those with self interests will remain... and yes, with that in mind, it is the reason they hired an outside investigation for the cover it would ultimately provide for they all knew about it. No, not merely PR cleaning... but that too. I wonder if ceremonies were involved during these stress relieving sessions...rituals of any kind... maybe certain kinds of trafficking and service provided to others in the club which might include politicians or well connected players... Who knows how far the reach or how many cross connections to that backstreet in life exists, for sure it was known... Interpol would have it. The devil knew, he puts these networks in place and holds them all hostage to the deeds they do while fanning justifications of entitlement.

bluettes

Feb 21, 2021, 5:06:03 PMFeb 21
I hear you, and forgive me for any heat of the moment reactions misconstrued or not ...yes, we know what the big lesson is with pervi Ravi ...same old problem about which we have been posting here for years ...folks putting more of their focus on a religious personality rather than on Jesus Himself. Never works out well and I believe GOD takes them off the field of play, so to speak ...for His Name's Sake. I am reminded of the Golden Lampstand, and how the wicks are trimmed if they aren't burning right ...or even snuffed out.

Wonder if there will be an RZIM group on google talk ...and I don't expect to hear any more Ravi on the radio ...dropped like a bag of steaming poop from every station by now I'll bet.

bluettes

Feb 21, 2021, 5:12:49 PMFeb 21
His first name is Indian but last name ...I dont believe so. Zecharias seems a Greek version of the Hebrew prophet Zecharia.

That entire organisation needs to dissolve. The foundation has been exposed as something untenable.

Matt2442

Feb 21, 2021, 8:07:26 PMFeb 21
> rpbc: More to this then what hits the eye. I'll be honest... call me whatever... I've never heard him preach/teach but was aware of the name Ravi Zacharias which immediately put me off and raised a red flag. Is that his born name? If so I still feel the same... just sounds way over pretentious... like an TV evangelists named Peter Paul. Aside from that maybe humorous admission that whole organization has to self terminate, to the extent it doesn't only like people or those with self interests will remain... and yes, with that in mind, it is the reason they hired an outside investigation for the cover it would ultimately provide for they all knew about it. No, not merely PR cleaning... but that too. I wonder if ceremonies were involved during these stress relieving sessions...rituals of any kind... maybe certain kinds of trafficking and service provided to others in the club which might include politicians or well connected players... Who knows how far the reach or how many cross connections to that backstreet in life exists, for sure it was known... Interpol would have it. The devil knew, he puts these networks in place and holds them all hostage to the deeds they do while fanning justifications of entitlement.

Matt2442:
I don't know about his name, whether it is his birth name or not, but now that you mention it, preachers who adopt biblical sounding names to seem more holy ... yeah there's something to that. Also, as some have mentioned, another red flag is when they name the ministry organization after themselves. the rest of what you said ... phew! If that IS the case it is far worse than just one man. But it is just speculation. I don't know if it will be investigated further than this though. Ministry funds were spent on Ravi's harem. How could that be done without someone knowing where it was going? This guy isn't giving the organization the benefit of the doubt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOoXZ6RSPg

Matt2442

Feb 21, 2021, 8:12:24 PMFeb 21
On Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 2:06:03 PM UTC-8, bluettes wrote:

> I hear you, and forgive me for any heat of the moment reactions misconstrued or not ...yes, we know what the big lesson is with pervi Ravi ...same old problem about which we have been posting here for years ...folks putting more of their focus on a religious personality rather than on Jesus Himself. Never works out well and I believe GOD takes them off the field of play, so to speak ...for His Name's Sake. I am reminded of the Golden Lampstand, and how the wicks are trimmed if they aren't burning right ...or even snuffed out.
>
> Wonder if there will be an RZIM group on google talk ...and I don't expect to hear any more Ravi on the radio ...dropped like a bag of steaming poop from every station by now I'll bet.

Matt2442:
Maybe not on Google talk, but I'm sure there are or will be social media sites where it is being discussed. I'd be surprised if anyone is playing his lectures on the radio, but I just looked, and a lot of his stuff is still up on YouTube.

rpbc

Feb 21, 2021, 8:19:06 PMFeb 21
rpbc: U-Tube generally does not care about stuff like that... just more porn in the right place to them.

rpbc

Feb 21, 2021, 8:27:33 PMFeb 21
rpbc: The phew... agree it's speculation but that is what I meant. Will have to watch the l video you posted, later this evening.

studio

Feb 23, 2021, 4:00:56 AMFeb 23
From the comment section of the video:
The Devil is a better theologian than any of us, yet is a Devil still. A. W. Tozer.

MOSES

Feb 23, 2021, 7:42:23 AMFeb 23
is he? then why doesnt satan attack the jews fleeing into jordan?

rpbc

Feb 23, 2021, 3:46:11 PMFeb 23
>Studio: From the comment section of the video:
> The Devil is a better theologian than any of us, yet is a Devil still. A. W. Tozer.
rpbc: Yes... that is one of the things one learns along way. Higher criticism, etc. The word itself, theologian, was always suspect to me. I wouldn't call Tozer or McGee or Lewis theologians, those of competing world view encase them with the term.

bluettes

Feb 23, 2021, 10:31:34 PMFeb 23
Yep ...it doesn't take a theological degree to rightly divide the Word. The Word is alive ...it is The Spirit who reveals.

studio

Feb 24, 2021, 1:55:23 AMFeb 24

> > > rpbc: The phew... agree it's speculation but that is what I meant. Will have to watch the l video you posted, later this evening.
> >Studio: From the comment section of the video:
> > The Devil is a better theologian than any of us, yet is a Devil still. A. W. Tozer.
> rpbc: Yes... that is one of the things one learns along way. Higher criticism, etc. The word itself, theologian, was always suspect to me. I wouldn't call Tozer or McGee or Lewis theologians, those of competing world view encase them with the term.
They call themselves, 'The Defenders of The Faith!"

not to take away from any subject matter that is placed under scrutiny,
theirs is a world inhabited by a constant victimization and judgement
from those organizations or people they have in their crosshairs.

Does God's word need defending? To follow that idea through,
does God need us to be little Christs or little Pauls?
I would much rather follow Jesus' path for our lives.
Not that Paul was wrong, but his was a world of constant
battle, sometimes self inflicted like Mars Hill.
Paul would have made a great AM talk radio personality.

Paul was a force to be reckoned with. The original man
with the Scriptures in one hand and trained law degree in the other!

We've watched the years roll by and have witnessed countless
videos and audio of Apologists doing their thing. They've produced
mostly underlings of their own kind. Rambunctious students
with a desire to prove themselves right. I saw it firsthand with
our own group of meanies from Glendale.

Paul had it right though, in Romans when he talked about
imputed righteousness. Abraham didn't need to be
right, he just needed to trust God and righteousness
was imputed on him.

Abraham didn't need a Ravi Zacharias. Do we?

studio

Feb 24, 2021, 2:08:50 AMFeb 24
Yes ma'am. I didn't get turned onto Ravi until maybe a year before his death.
Usually I'm a good listener and will stay attentive , bookmarks, subscriptions, etc.
on people I want to understand and learn from. But this guy was different somehow.
I couldn't place my finger on it, but i didn't pursue the teacher/ student angle on this one.

Heck, I did it with Dr. Walter Martin, John Warwick Montgomery, Gene Scott....
"something" made me keep my distance. Was God watching out for me? Of course He was!
But that doesn't mean others who listened and learned from Ravi were bad people.
It's the devil who tells us we are naked, and Ravi made it into a covert lifestyle.

Matt2442

Feb 24, 2021, 8:10:36 AMFeb 24
Matt2442:
Yes, Youtube doesn't care especially if it is a disgraced christian leader, but the videos are put up there by individuals on their own channels, who thought the best of Zacharias when they posted. It's really up to them if they want to keep his stuff on their channel.

MOSES

Feb 24, 2021, 10:28:22 AMFeb 24
ya? go ahead post some scott vids and enjoy the lawsuit you will have to deal with

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 1:41:35 PMFeb 24
Nope, don't need no RZ.
Paul on AM talk radio ...wouldn't that be great!

I dislike that term, "apologist" ....like, GOD needs men to apologize for His Words? Dr McGee said long ago, he rejected that term, those concepts ...just give out the Word and let The Spirit move as He will amongst those who will receive it. It is The Spirit who convicts us of sin to bring us to Jesus.

rpbc

Feb 24, 2021, 3:11:17 PMFeb 24
On Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 11:55:23 PM UTC-7, studio wrote:
> > >Studio: From the comment section of the video:
> > > The Devil is a better theologian than any of us, yet is a Devil still. A. W. Tozer.
> > rpbc: Yes... that is one of the things one learns along way. Higher criticism, etc. The word itself, theologian, was always suspect to me. I wouldn't call Tozer or McGee or Lewis theologians, those of competing world view encase them with the term.
Studio: They call themselves, 'The Defenders of The Faith!"

> not to take away from any subject matter that is placed under scrutiny,
> theirs is a world inhabited by a constant victimization and judgement
> from those organizations or people they have in their crosshairs.
>
> Does God's word need defending? To follow that idea through,
> does God need us to be little Christs or little Pauls?
> I would much rather follow Jesus' path for our lives.
> Not that Paul was wrong, but his was a world of constant
> battle, sometimes self inflicted like Mars Hill.
> Paul would have made a great AM talk radio personality.
>
> Paul was a force to be reckoned with. The original man
> with the Scriptures in one hand and trained law degree in the other!
>
> We've watched the years roll by and have witnessed countless
> videos and audio of Apologists doing their thing. They've produced
> mostly underlings of their own kind. Rambunctious students
> with a desire to prove themselves right. I saw it firsthand with
> our own group of meanies from Glendale.
>
> Paul had it right though, in Romans when he talked about
> imputed righteousness. Abraham didn't need to be
> right, he just needed to trust God and righteousness
> was imputed on him.
>
> Abraham didn't need a Ravi Zacharias. Do we?
rpbc: I think Scott is a good case for the bad example. " not to take away from any subject matter that is placed under scrutiny, theirs is a world inhabited by a constant victimization and judgement from those organizations or people they have in their crosshairs" Yes, that is largely the thing, they throw rocks at each other from the pile they each provide the other and are so ruled. Aside from all that... He is Risen and to the believer that is...

rpbc

Feb 24, 2021, 3:11:55 PMFeb 24
rpbc: That's it Matt...

rpbc

Feb 24, 2021, 3:25:20 PMFeb 24
Blue: Nope, don't need no RZ.
> Paul on AM talk radio ...wouldn't that be great!
>
> I dislike that term, "apologist" ....like, GOD needs men to apologize for His Words? Dr McGee said long ago, he rejected that term, those concepts ...just give out the Word and let The Spirit move as He will amongst those who will receive it. It is The Spirit who convicts us of sin to bring us to Jesus.
rpbc: I do too despite that the word apologist refers to speaking in defense through explanation rather than being contrite or offering an apology for a shortcoming.

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 3:48:22 PMFeb 24
Yes, God's Word needs no apologies. We are not here to convince not convict men of their sin and their need to come to the Cross of Jesus. We are here to speak the Truth, in a time when the Truth is more hated and suppressed ...our job, our purpose as the Church is to share Truth and let God do the rest.

studio

Feb 25, 2021, 1:39:30 AMFeb 25
On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 12:48:22 PM UTC-8, bluettes wrote:
rpbc: I do too despite that the word apologist refers to speaking in defense through explanation rather than being contrite or offering an apology for a shortcoming.
> Yes, God's Word needs no apologies. We are not here to convince not convict men of their sin and their need to come to the Cross of Jesus. We are here to speak the Truth, in a time when the Truth is more hated and suppressed ...our job, our purpose as the Church is to share Truth and let God do the rest.

Yes, we've modernized the hell out of Jesus and gave him a haircut, splashed on
some cologne and stripped him of his garments once again and have
replaced it with a suit and contrasting tie for the cameras!

Jesus was too busy healing the sick and feeding the flock
to chase after and debate known crooked legalist priesthoods.
But he wouldn't back down from a challenge either!

You are right BT, Jesus told his apostles to go lightly from
city to city and preach the Coming King has arrived.
My how we've strayed from the simple path.

bluettes

Feb 25, 2021, 2:35:30 AMFeb 25
Ah yes .....people are so quick to complicate what is simple ...we are not here to establish the Kingdom of God. That is for Jesus to do. In the meanwhile our job is to share The Gospel, God's Holy Word. To shine the Light for those who will see, not to "apologize" for it. The Holy Spirit will convict. 🕊

MOSES

Feb 25, 2021, 7:39:40 AMFeb 25
we're here to hinder AC from coming to power until GODS set times! which included voting in a senile buffoon as president so that we lose our rights and setup for AC cooperation and rule. only 4 more nations until the 10 toes!