GOD is Good, and It's Another Beautiful Day He Has Made

bluettes

Feb 25, 2021, 8:45:09 PM2/25/21
Is there anyone here who cannot see how He enters into every situation, for HIS good? Just thought I'd say that ...be encouraged, His mercy is great.

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 12:01:19 AM2/26/21
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:45:09 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Is there anyone here who cannot see how He enters into every situation, for HIS good? Just thought I'd say that ...be encouraged, His mercy is great.

Proverbs 3:
25 Be not afraid of sudden fear, neither of the desolation of the wicked, when it cometh.

26 For the Lord shall be thy confidence, and shall keep thy foot from being taken.

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 2:52:21 AM2/26/21
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:45:09 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Is there anyone here who cannot see how He enters into every situation, for HIS good? Just thought I'd say that ...be encouraged, His mercy is great.

Some golden nuggets for those who can dig it ...https://youtu.be/SZjEHscHTJg

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 3:01:54 AM2/26/21
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:45:09 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Is there anyone here who cannot see how He enters into every situation, for HIS good? Just thought I'd say that ...be encouraged, His mercy is great.

Another wise man of God ...for those who will hear and be encouraged: https://youtu.be/YNdC0xmDS2k

rpbc

Feb 26, 2021, 1:15:53 PM2/26/21
rpbc: Hey... forget about it, the guy is driving a Ford so what can he know...

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 3:09:56 PM2/26/21
heheh ..as my Ford driving brother always says, First On Race Day!

Consider- God uses the imperfect and the weak.

1Corinthians 1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

24 But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 6:58:29 PM2/26/21
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 6:45:09 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Is there anyone here who cannot see how He enters into every situation, for HIS good? Just thought I'd say that ...be encouraged, His mercy is great.

It's all about Worship Service
http://bookz.media/audio/ItsAllAWorshipSvc.m4a

MOSES

Feb 26, 2021, 7:03:50 PM2/26/21
I DONT SEE IT, I THINK YOUR SEEING DEMONS

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 7:20:12 PM2/26/21
1. Because you are blind.
2. and yes, I see you are filled with demons.

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 7:25:01 PM2/26/21
Hive Observation Update from the pages of ncbookz:
Wile e coyote is looking for an in road big time.
All your tv shows, movies, politics, media are trying to mess with peoples minds.
(causing confusion & cognitive dissonance).
Left will start fighting amongst themselves.
Fear darts and distractions are to keep you from giving out the gospel.
The hive is doing it's best to mimic/copy you in their warp way of thinking.

bluettes

Feb 26, 2021, 10:06:49 PM2/26/21
On Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 10:01:19 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
Listen and be encouraged: https://youtu.be/jRyEnoo6ymA