The REAL reason for Hospitals being overwhelmed -

bluettes

Sep 3, 2021, 2:19:58 PMSep 3
They are seriously under-staffed due to terminations and walk-outs because many medical personnel are refusing the jabs. Mean while, people are still needing treatment for the usual medical problems like cancer, diabetes, CPOD, traffic accidents, lacerations broken hips etc. .....did anyone view the own hall video of Minnesota nurses I posted yesterday? They explain why they are refusing the jab.

Celestia S

Sep 3, 2021, 7:05:48 PMSep 3
On Friday, September 3, 2021 at 12:19:58 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> They are seriously under-staffed due to terminations and walk-outs because many medical personnel are refusing the jabs. Mean while, people are still needing treatment for the usual medical problems like cancer, diabetes, CPOD, traffic accidents, lacerations broken hips etc. .....did anyone view the own hall video of Minnesota nurses I posted yesterday? They explain why they are refusing the jab.
I just now watched it, even downloaded it in case it is removed. A lot of disturbing stuff there. But I was disappointed that nobody brought up the antibody shot. That's a jab I would be perfectly willing to take. But how does one get it???

bluettes

Sep 3, 2021, 8:26:57 PMSep 3
That is an excellent question ...worth pursuing.

Celestia S

Sep 3, 2021, 9:53:05 PMSep 3
What Is Monoclonal Antibody Therapy & Who Is Eligible to Receive It? https://www.houstonmethodist.org/blog/articles/2021/jan/what-is-monoclonal-antibody-therapy-and-who-is-eligible-to-receive-it/

Once again, I am confused. This sounds like you can only get it AFTER you test positive. It doesn't say anything about availability or I can get it where I live. It does suggest that it DOES NOT serve as a vaccine, which makes absolutely no sense to me. Isn't this the very definition of a vaccine?