Very interesting paper on the "Lead Codices" from Jordan...

Dennis Ray Wingo

May 15, 2021, 7:14:28 PM5/15/21

yourdaddy

May 15, 2021, 9:21:54 PM5/15/21

No One Special

May 16, 2021, 3:35:20 AM5/16/21
Hey Dennis, what's the latest on the LoC project? Any new developments?

cowman

May 16, 2021, 5:17:27 AM5/16/21
Simon Bar Kokhba against romans lead his army 3 years but Hadrian set in game one of the best Britain generals Sextus Julius Severus which turn war lucky into Hadrian side.

Julius Severus' campaign

Following a series of setbacks, Hadrian called his general Sextus Julius Severus from Britannia,[51] and troops were brought from as far as the Danube. In 133/4, Severus landed in Judea with a massive army, bringing three legions from Europe (including Legio X Gemina and possibly also Legio IX Hispana), cohorts of additional legions and between 30 and 50 auxiliary units. He took the title of provincial governor and initiated a massive campaign to systematically subdue Judean rebel forces. Severus' arrival almost doubled the number of Roman troops facing the rebels.[citation needed]

The size of the Roman army amassed against the rebels was much larger than that commanded by Titus sixty years earlier - nearly one third of the Roman army took part in the campaign against Bar Kokhba. It is estimated that forces from at least 10 legions participated in Severus' campaign in Judea, including Legio X Fretensis, Legio VI Ferrata, Legio III Gallica, Legio III Cyrenaica, Legio II Traiana Fortis, Legio X Gemina, cohorts of Legio V Macedonica, cohorts of Legio XI Claudia, cohorts of Legio XII Fulminata and cohorts of Legio IV Flavia Felix, along with 30-50 auxiliary units, for a total force of 60,000–120,000 Roman soldiers facing Bar Kokhba's rebels. In addition, it is generally considered that Legio XXII Deiotoriana took part in the campaign,[citation needed] and was annihilated. It is plausible that Legio IX Hispana was among the legions Severus brought with him from Europe, and that its demise occurred during Severus' campaign, as its disappearance during the second century is often attributed to this war.

cowman

May 16, 2021, 6:04:15 AM5/16/21
Legia IV Flavia Felix was from Media it's now Serbia. Serbs also attacked on Simon Bar Kokhba rebels.
I think Hadrian was born in Serbia in wilage called Gamzigrad in roman time Felix Romuliana.
That roman city Hadrian builded to his mother Romula and she was buried there I think.
In Hadrian time they proclamed she in godess in apoteosis ceremony

cowman

May 16, 2021, 10:31:12 AM5/16/21
its amazing that war is started after Hadrian promise the jews in one speech couple years earlier to rebuild second temple.
And he start to build temple but to god Jupiter.
Lying shithole trick the jews but no so long hahaha
Jews orginise massiv rebelion against his terror.
Leader was rabi Akiva.
All leaders.is executed after war
According to a Rabbinic midrash, the Romans executed eight leading members of the Sanhedrin (The list of Ten Martyrs include two earlier Rabbis): R. Akiva; R. Hanania ben Teradion; the interpreter of the Sanhedrin, R. Huspith; R. Eliezer ben Shamua; R. Hanina ben Hakinai; R. Jeshbab the Scribe; R. Yehuda ben Dama; and R. Yehuda ben Baba. The Rabbinic account describes agonizing tortures: R. Akiva was flayed with iron combs, R. Ishmael had the skin of his head pulled off slowly, and R. Hanania was burned at a stake, with wet wool held by a Torah scroll wrapped around his body to prolong his death.

Dennis Ray Wingo

May 17, 2021, 4:35:31 PM5/17/21
The next step is to go to Washington to actually listen to some of the material.

I am fully vaxxed now and expect to make a trip there sometime this summer.

Sometimes these things take time, and COVID has really impacted my usual travel schedule.

I can report, that as of March, no further material has been copyrighted, that is since the collapse of the Patrick Robinson lawsuit.

I may publish a list of materials that have not been copyrighted yet. They are still protected, but she can't sue anyone for money on any of that material.

That is probably what I will do first.
Message has been deleted

Dennis Ray Wingo

May 20, 2021, 12:02:03 PM5/20/21
False accusations can get you sued...

Just saying.....

On Monday, May 17, 2021 at 5:39:11 PM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:
> BRAVO WINGO! NOW CONCERNING THE TORRENTS SOMEONE WITH HIGH LIBRARIAN SKILLS SEEMS TO HAVE UPLOADED INTO TORRENT WORLD NEW FILES DURING THE PANDEMIC. HMMMMM WHO COULD IT BE,,,,,https://youtu.be/8_mePjkQW_c
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted