For Kro ...or anyone who kares to konsider - what Gene Scott never taught

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 3:22:27 PMSep 5
Love for the Brethren

rpbc

Sep 5, 2021, 3:29:42 PMSep 5
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 1:22:27 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Love for the Brethren

rpbc: My goodness, indeed.

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 3:37:42 PMSep 5
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 1:22:27 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
> Love for the Brethren

Worship in Spirt & TRUTH ...being in truth with the inner man. This has nothing to do with throwing your money to some personal wealth amassing preacher because he or she demands it....this is actually just another form of idolatry and enslavement and perversion of the Sacrificial Redemptive System of the Universe as established by GOD.

rpbc

Sep 5, 2021, 3:57:20 PMSep 5
rpbc: This little ditty covers most of the first sight of things. The Merry Little Minuet, Kingston Trio... and of course nothing behind it, just natural way of things... no devil coordinating affairs. https://youtu.be/OUfUAnqRJTQ

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 4:00:54 PMSep 5
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 1:37:42 PM UTC-6, bluettes wrote:
Walking in the Spirit vs walking in the flesh ...in earlier days I remember a brief mention in regards to being saved but never expounded beyond that ...and with this omission has left many of his most ardent followers in a state of retardation ..undeveloped ...immature ...Spiritually bereft ....Zechariah 4:6.

rpbc

Sep 5, 2021, 4:15:07 PMSep 5
rpbc: And that is why god called Melissa. She might not have consummated the marriage but she'll make it right. After thirty five years she is the only one who got 'it', what ever it is... Scott's own words so who's to doubt since Scott was an insider with God.

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 5:09:59 PMSep 5
...how it is that walking in the flesh results in flesh cutting flesh ...versus walking in The Spirit which results in iron sharpening iron. Recognising and appreciating the chastisement of The LORD to correct and teach His children ..and that this is something not to be despised but embraced.

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 5:16:52 PMSep 5
I hear you but this is sarcasm ...cutting flesh ...God has called Melissa but not to lead a church. Her so called ministry is not sanctioned of God ...He never called Jezebel to rule over His people. But He used her and her cuck of an husband to teach Israel a lesson which sadly few learned.

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 5:24:33 PMSep 5
Well praise GOD He has put this burden on my heart as this must be something He wants us to look into ...just noticed this video appear on my YT page ... please do not scoff only listen to this sound doctrine teacher: https://youtu.be/7Rs-AUHvTXw

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 8:56:19 PMSep 5
I think GS was a Nicolaitan ...Jesus expressed condemnation for this sect in His message to the Church of Ephesus, Revelation 2:6 ... "Yet this you do have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate." (NASV)

Who were the Nicolaitans ...from commentary of biblestudytools.com:

Nicolaitans
(followers of Nicolas ), a sect mentioned in ( Revelation 2:6 Revelation 2:15 ) whose deeds were strongly condemned. They may have been identical with those who held the doctrine of Balaam. They seem to have held that it was lawful to eat things sacrificed to idols, and to commit fornication, in opposition to the decree of the Church rendered in ( Acts 15:20 Acts 15:29 ) The teachers of the Church branded them with a name which expressed their true character. The men who did and taught such things were followers of Balaam. ( 2 Peter 2:15 ; Jude 1:11 )

They, like the false prophet of Pethor, united brave words with evil deeds.

In a time of persecution, when the eating or not eating of things sacrificed to idols was more than ever a crucial test of faithfulness, they persuaded men more than ever that was a thing indifferent.
( Revelation 2:13 Revelation 2:14 )

This was bad enough, but there was a yet worse evil. Mingling themselves in the orgies of idolatrous feasts, they brought the impurities of those feasts into the meetings of the Christian Church.

And all this was done, it must be remembered not simply as an indulgence of appetite: but as a part of a system, supported by a "doctrine," accompanied by the boast of a prophetic illumination, ( 2 Peter 2:1)

It confirms the view which has been taken of their character to find that stress is laid in the first instance on the "deeds" of the Nicolaitans. To hate those deeds is a sign of life in a Church that otherwise is weak and faithless.
( Revelation 2:6 ) To tolerate them is well nigh to forfeit the glory of having been faithful under persecution. ( Revelation 2:14 Revelation 2:15 )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Doctrine Of The Nicolaitans
Contributed by Lay Man on May 29, 2015 to sermoncentral.com

Scripture: Revelation 2:6

Denomination: Evangelical/Non-Denominational

We are taught things and all around us others are taught the same things so we are not prone to question is it right what we are believing. For many Bible passages this happens where there is an modern accepted definition and to question it makes you seem almost rebellious against others. Seldom many go past what they heard to research that possibly early believers thought of this passage and doctrine. The early Church Fathers at times help us understand some of these terms that we would simply have to guess otherwise at the meaning. Many modern believers take the word etymology of Nicolaitans, Nico meaning "victory" and Laitans meaning "people." In short, the modern belief by some is that the doctrine was the separation of special clergy above normal believers, and that those clergy controlled and ruled over them. Many who hold to this view that God hates such things are usually in modern autonomous evangelical assemblies who feel any leadership over a group of local churches is wrong.

We get a much different picture when we delve into Church history. It was commonly held amongst many of the early church leaders that the Nicolaitans were followers of the deacon Nicolas of Antioch (Acts 6:5) who ended up teaching wrong doctrines. Irenaeus said, "The Nicolaitanes are the followers of that Nicolas who was one of the seven first ordained to the diaconate by the apostles. They lead lives of unrestrained indulgence. The character of these men is very plainly pointed out in the Apocalypse of John, [when they are represented] as teaching that it is a matter of indifference to practice adultery, and to eat things sacrificed to idols." What is sobering to us in this is that Nicolas again was one of the specially chosen Deacons who were chosen by the Apostles before the Lord. Balaam also was a prophet of the Lord who erred and his doctrine and teachings are condemned in the the same practices as the Nicolaitans. We see in context that they were teaching to eat things sacrificed to idols and to commit fornication (Revelation 2:14-15). Interestingly, these were the chief matters condemned by the decree of the Apostolic council (Acts 15:29). So we see a much different picture from early Church history and namely the Book of Acts. It also paints for us a very sobering account of an early Bishop of the Church apostatizing into false doctrines that the Lord hated. May God keep us away from such errors and to confess and follow the faith once given to the saints (Jude 1:3).

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 9:03:54 PMSep 5
GS never impressed the importance of prayer in the life of Christians, except prayer for his own sake.

How the saints are to be in a spirit of prayer ...what prayer is ...that we ought always to pray and never faint ...except when those prayers were to be made on his own behalf ...can I get a witness?

yourdaddy

Sep 5, 2021, 9:13:59 PMSep 5
prayer is talking to the lord, do it in private, go into a closet and shut the door. the delusions you fools talk about it's no wonder your all lost! btw how's turkey doing?

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 9:29:20 PMSep 5
GS never encouraged independent study and meditation of The Word. He seemed to prefer we get it filtered through his own selection particular to his agenda. He never to my recollection taught on the common theme of The Words of GOD being as food to sustain us ...manna ...The Bread of Life. Eat of My Flesh ...and the Water of Life ...The Word is Food and drink unto eternal life. Jesus is The Word.

Meditation of The Word is chewing the cud. The only animals acceptable for sacrifice before the incarnation of Jesus were those who chewed the cud.

He never impressed how it is The Holy Spirit Who gives understanding to rightly divide scripture and reveal truths as He deems us ready to receive it. This is why new revelation will occur after years of study of same scriptures ...having built understanding through reading and hearing line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little ..there a little.

GS never conveyed the importance of having respect and love for the Bible ...maybe because it would have immediately exposed his deception, having his followers open to learning one on one from The Holy Spirit?

The Bible is different from any other book in that books written by men need to be understood before they can be respected and loved. The Bible must be respected and loved before it can be understood.

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 10:13:15 PMSep 5
So we are always to be in a closet ...talking and never listening ...you prove my charges against GS.

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 10:30:26 PMSep 5
BTW, how Turkey is doing has no bearing on how Tim Briggs is doing ...or vise versa.

bluettes

Sep 5, 2021, 11:11:07 PMSep 5
Something you have in common with Turkey and most of the world ...arrested spiritual development. GS can't take blame for all of it ...but he will own his part one day.

yourdaddy

Sep 6, 2021, 3:18:11 AMSep 6
enjoy your feast of trumpets! becuz you aint going, none of yall

bluettes

Sep 6, 2021, 4:15:16 AMSep 6
I know that many people were led to Jesus through Dr eUgene Scott ...nobody can take that away. And when he taught on eschatology and history he was really 'on' ...those were his golden years.

Matt2442

Sep 6, 2021, 12:07:07 PMSep 6
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 12:22:27 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Love for the Brethren

Matt2442:
He never taught it because he didn't have the capacity to do it. Scott would call it "sloppy agape" or something like that, and ridicule the whole concept as hypocritical, something those fundamentalists do outwardly for show.

Matt2442

Sep 6, 2021, 12:16:34 PMSep 6

Matt2442:
This really caught my attention. This is what he did.

Matt2442

Sep 6, 2021, 12:25:36 PMSep 6
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 5:56:19 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> We are taught things and all around us others are taught the same things so we are not prone to question is it right what we are believing. For many Bible passages this happens where there is an modern accepted definition and to question it makes you seem almost rebellious against others. Seldom many go past what they heard to research that possibly early believers thought of this passage and doctrine. The early Church Fathers at times help us understand some of these terms that we would simply have to guess otherwise at the meaning. Many modern believers take the word etymology of Nicolaitans, Nico meaning "victory" and Laitans meaning "people." In short, the modern belief by some is that the doctrine was the separation of special clergy above normal believers, and that those clergy controlled and ruled over them. Many who hold to this view that God hates such things are usually in modern autonomous evangelical assemblies who feel any leadership over a group of local churches is wrong.

Matt2442:
Scott taught this. I recall him saying Nicolaitans meant "power over the laity." His focus at the time was on the Catholic hierarchy as possibly the harlot church of Revelation.

Matt2442

Sep 6, 2021, 12:32:13 PMSep 6
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 6:03:54 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> GS never impressed the importance of prayer in the life of Christians, except prayer for his own sake.
>
> How the saints are to be in a spirit of prayer ...what prayer is ...that we ought always to pray and never faint ...except when those prayers were to be made on his own behalf ...can I get a witness?

Matt2442;
Amen sister! I think the closest many people got to prayer was to call in the the phone lines and say "God damn the devil" or "faith on the line." Many did call in and declare a promise of God, as I often did, seeking agreement with another person, but that's not exactly what you are referring to here.

Matt2442

Sep 6, 2021, 12:45:11 PMSep 6
On Sunday, September 5, 2021 at 6:29:20 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> GS never encouraged independent study and meditation of The Word. He seemed to prefer we get it filtered through his own selection particular to his agenda.

Matt2442:
Bingo! I do recall Scott claiming to appreciate people who could think for themselves, but he didn't encourage independent study as I recall.

Bluettes:
He never to my recollection taught on the common theme of The Words of GOD being as food to sustain us ...manna ...The Bread of Life. Eat of My Flesh ...and the Water of Life ...The Word is Food and drink unto eternal life. Jesus is The Word.

> Meditation of The Word is chewing the cud. The only animals acceptable for sacrifice before the incarnation of Jesus were those who chewed the cud.
>
> He never impressed how it is The Holy Spirit Who gives understanding to rightly divide scripture and reveal truths as He deems us ready to receive it. This is why new revelation will occur after years of study of same scriptures ...having built understanding through reading and hearing line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little ..there a little.
>
> GS never conveyed the importance of having respect and love for the Bible ...maybe because it would have immediately exposed his deception, having his followers open to learning one on one from The Holy Spirit?

Matt2442:
Bingo again. Scott wanted people dependent upon him in order to understand the scriptures, and that only what he chose to teach on. Contrast that with his huge Bible display, and the the idea idea Scott presented that people bled and died so that the common person could read the scriptures for themselves, and not be dependent upon some priest or bishop to tell them what it said.

> The Bible is different from any other book in that books written by men need to be understood before they can be respected and loved. The Bible must be respected and loved before it can be understood.

Matt2442:
Good stuff bluettes!

Matt2442

Sep 6, 2021, 12:48:09 PMSep 6
On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 12:18:11 AM UTC-7, yourdaddy wrote:

> enjoy your feast of trumpets! becuz you aint going, none of yall

Matt2442:
You might be surprised, and I hope that you are not actually left behind yourself. Going up in the rapture or not going has nothing to do with anyone's opinion of Gene Scott. It's what they do with JESUS that matters.

Matt2442

Sep 6, 2021, 12:50:56 PMSep 6
On Monday, September 6, 2021 at 1:15:16 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> I know that many people were led to Jesus through Dr eUgene Scott ...nobody can take that away. And when he taught on eschatology and history he was really 'on' ...those were his golden years.

Matt2442:
A lot of people were led to Jesus through Scott's ministry, but sadly had to depart from Scott if the truly desired to walk with Jesus, without Gene Scott eclipsing their view of Him.

yourdaddy

Sep 6, 2021, 1:08:11 PMSep 6
YOU DONT KNOW SHIT

bluettes

Sep 6, 2021, 8:14:22 PMSep 6
Hey that's today! Happy Rosh Hashana !...... have you been raptured?

bluettes

Sep 6, 2021, 8:21:42 PMSep 6
Yeah same here with me ...ouch.

bluettes

Sep 6, 2021, 8:22:58 PMSep 6
Funny how often he seemed to slip right into doing the same as the ones he warned against ...

bluettes

Sep 6, 2021, 8:25:13 PMSep 6
All glory to GOD because HE showed me this and I just had to share before I forgot!

bluettes

Sep 6, 2021, 8:27:43 PMSep 6
I wonder what he will say if things don't play out as he believes ... hmm.

bluettes

Sep 6, 2021, 8:29:15 PMSep 6
Yeah ...sadly at first ...but gladly later on. I don't feel mad at GS any more, not for a long time.

bluettes

Sep 6, 2021, 8:33:42 PMSep 6
Yes yes and yes ...that kind of thing amounts to vain repetition imo ...tantamount to desperately demanding without consideration of HIS will.

yourdaddy

Sep 6, 2021, 11:13:52 PMSep 6
UNLESS TURKEY WAS THROWN OUT OR QUIT NATO THEN WHY WOULD THERE BE A RAPTURE YET?

yourdaddy

Sep 6, 2021, 11:15:41 PMSep 6
IS GAYVON GRUESOM GOING TO CHEAT AND HOLDOFF REMOVAL?

bluettes

Sep 7, 2021, 12:10:21 AMSep 7
I DONT KNOW! I JUST DONT THINK RAPTURE DEPENDS ON TURKEY. YOU MIGHT BE DEAD BEFORE TURKEY IS DONE OR RAPTURE HAPPENS ANYWAY. ARE YOU READY?

bluettes

Sep 7, 2021, 12:10:54 AMSep 7
I THINK SO!

bluettes

Sep 7, 2021, 12:16:33 AMSep 7
HOW COME KRO HAS NOTHING TO ADD TO THIS THREAD? HE WANTED US TO TALK ABOUT GS AND HERE I HAVE MADE A THREAD TO PLEASE HIM AND SAY SOMETHING I HAD ON MY HEART ABOUT OUR SHARED EXPERIENCE IN FC....AND IT'S JUST KRICKETS FROM KRO. OH WELL.

yourdaddy

Sep 7, 2021, 3:00:15 AMSep 7
by the way doc stated it sounds like it will be very close to the feast