No Longer Truth...........................................................................................................................

No One Special

Feb 16, 2024, 8:25:14 PMFeb 16
No Longer Truth

Most people would be appalled if I told them to reject what is written in their Bibles. Most people would brand me as a heretic if I told them that the Bible is no longer God’s truth.

Relax...I would never tell people to reject what is written in the Bible. Nor would I tell them that what is written in the Bible is no longer truth. But, what if I told you that someone else has already programmed you to believe that you are to…

a) reject what is written in your Bible, and that...

b) the Bible is no longer God’s truth, and that you don’t even realize that you have been programmed to believe those things?

For instance;

God’s word says that His tithe is to be agricultural crops, flocks, and herds. (Leviticus 27:30,32) But pastors have conditioned their congregations to believe that God’s tithe is a tenth of their money. When your pastor teaches you that God’s tithe is to be a tenth of your money, your pastor is inadvertently telling you to reject God’s word, because God’s word is no longer truth.

God’s word says that the only people God commanded to tithe were the children of Israel. But pastors have conditioned their congregations to believe that God commands them to tithe.

When your pastor teaches you that God commands you to tithe, your pastor is inadvertently telling you to reject God’s word, because God’s word is no longer truth.

For instance;

God’s word says that the congregation is not to tithe to the House of God. (Numbers 18:21-22; Nehemiah 10:29,37-38) But pastors have conditioned their congregations to believe that they are to tithe to the House of God.

When your pastor teaches you that the congregation is to “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse,” your pastor is inadvertently telling you to reject God’s word, because God’s word is no longer the truth.

God’s word says that the place to take tithes is Jerusalem. (Deuteronomy 12:10-11; 2 Chronicles 6:5-6) But pastors have conditioned their congregations to believe that tithes are to be be brought to their local church.

When your pastor teaches that tithes are to be brought to your loccal church, your pastor is inadvertently telling you to reject God’s word, because God’s word is no longer the truth.

Now, compare what your pastor has told you concerning God’s comanded tithes with the Scripture references I posted in “a-c” above. If you reject what the Scriptures clearly say, but embrace what your pastors have taught you, you have been successfully conditioned by your pastor to believe his word and not God’s word.

Amos 3:3 asks the question, “Can two walk together, except they be agreed?” I have to ask, are you walking with God? or are you walking with your pastor?

Warning...

Jeremiah 17:5 - "Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD."

Cowman

Feb 16, 2024, 10:38:11 PMFeb 16
sory No One Special but when Jeremiah 17:5 saith "Cursed be the man that
trusteth in man" is that mean that everyone who trusted in woman is
better tither???
Sounds like Jeremiah imagine LORD like hermafrodite being or totaly
indifferent by male tithes????
Kinda his LORD is very familiar with woman pastors or female collectors
of tithes????
PMS can use that word like booster rocket to eject self in high orbit or
she even used in past work?