;;Sim/neuron(NEW1e+22=1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)[S...]SR>A^88)2 fragdEnergy

288 views
Skip to first unread message

geraldkrug

unread,
May 26, 2021, 10:08:28 PMMay 26
to
Vechain wallet created

cowman

unread,
May 27, 2021, 9:50:54 PMMay 27
to
Dana četvrtak, 27. svibnja 2021. u 02:08:28 UTC korisnik geraldkrug napisao je:
> Vechain wallet created
Who need wallet in the cloud??
Everyone need immediately cash, in the pocket of course.
Procedure to lift all economy in stratosphere is unnecessary reverse parachuting.
Better word is levitation .
Humans not aliens to do things unterresrialy oriented.
We are terrestriall beings not buterflies.
At least 10 milion years.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 27, 2021, 11:41:15 PMMay 27
to
So your mad at ME God of course but you won't ask the questions.
json is easy to parse.
For a Bitcoin balance,
Do two explodes, first is 8 limit - second is 2 limit and put the array element [1]
into a string variable and echo it to the world.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 27, 2021, 11:43:40 PMMay 27
to
If I knew a race of beings like humans but on an atomic level I could easily make a simulated universe to entertain them. It's all Hollywood cgi.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 27, 2021, 11:48:41 PMMay 27
to
For you music fans who want a piece of your favorites bands profits "Bandroyalties" NFT is here.
Get the Brave wallet and get a piece and see what it earns.
I got a piece of Selena Gomez and her album should be out soon

geraldkrug

unread,
May 27, 2021, 11:50:48 PMMay 27
to
Now I can put MY Selena Gomez NFT on opensea and try for a second big whale.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 27, 2021, 11:53:15 PMMay 27
to
I wanted Night Rangers NFT if it's created they just released a new album.
And of course the female violinist who is exploding right now.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 27, 2021, 11:57:49 PMMay 27
to
One of the data providers in MY BTC World Bank died so I got another one and I had to write the parse for the json. Well I didn't have to but I wanted a non regex way if possible and explode worked out fine.

cowman

unread,
May 28, 2021, 12:54:11 AMMay 28
to
Dana petak, 28. svibnja 2021. u 03:57:49 UTC korisnik geraldkrug napisao je:
> One of the data providers in MY BTC World Bank died so I got another one and I had to write the parse for the json. Well I didn't have to but I wanted a non regex way if possible and explode worked out fine.
no one should be worked for data only for cash.
Cash is better way cause we humans like to work anonymously not in echo environment.
Cave people like echoes and to walk naked modern humans not exept maybe nudist.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 12:55:53 AMMay 28
to
Use
Wallet.upload.com
That is like having an NFT agent and stockbroker in your phone.
Brave wallet is kind of obsolete, same company but all done in Brave browser not the wallet app.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 1:18:28 AMMay 28
to
Hey ms, don't worry I think of you constantly, bird drib that you are.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 1:22:23 AMMay 28
to
MY bank and credit card is all connected and I couldn't do any transactions until I did the drivers license selfie thing. KYC laws and such.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 1:33:09 AMMay 28
to
I turned MY scooter miles over 100 today.
Finger almost totally healed.

cowman

unread,
May 28, 2021, 3:12:07 AMMay 28
to
Dana petak, 28. svibnja 2021. u 05:33:09 UTC korisnik geraldkrug napisao je:
> I turned MY scooter miles over 100 today.
> Finger almost totally healed.
that's good for your stamina.
Beer stomach and finger healed through E Banking is PMS favorite type of Don El Chapo.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 9:35:01 PMMay 28
to
Antisemitism is from small dick energy,
So killing Jews then is big dick energy.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 9:36:03 PMMay 28
to
I created ms after I 8

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 9:42:05 PMMay 28
to
News report out of Los Angeles.
Most people say there is no space because they can't see it.
Experts agree and new laws are coming to ban "UP".
Soon open season on "UP" things began and planes had to travel on freeways.
Birds of course we're exterminated.
Climbing no God damn way.
No "UP" anymore.
But you are happy.
Happy and we order you to be happy.
The others will be prosecuted.
Happy people no "UP"

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 9:45:42 PMMay 28
to
Every influencer on the net does something but get a load of ME, have I ever asked.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 9:51:18 PMMay 28
to
Here's the deal on Yellowstone caldera. If it ever gets close to Eruption it will show much more than geysers and we will have had plenty of warning.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 10:03:29 PMMay 28
to
That's what I'M saying the air has to go!

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 10:06:19 PMMay 28
to
We're gonna wear amazing machines that act like having a constant doctor.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 10:24:29 PMMay 28
to
I call it look back. Where you can parse data intelligently by splitting at all comma, and colon:
The json data is written that way so look back works.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 28, 2021, 10:37:26 PMMay 28
to
The picture of the center of this galaxy looks like Peter Pan's universe.

cowman

unread,
May 29, 2021, 12:57:26 AMMay 29
to
Dana subota, 29. svibnja 2021. u 02:37:26 UTC korisnik geraldkrug napisao je:
> The picture of the center of this galaxy looks like Peter Pan's universe.
They created humans on Earth because they knew nature of opossum. Fingers on hand is able to do precise self enjoyment things.
Other animals is denied for candidature because his physiology is not oriented to create shortcuts.
So if we want to drive into center of galaxy we need shortcuts.
Thats obvious because human life is so short to go of any long way trip.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 3:53:33 AMMay 31
to

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 3:56:25 AMMay 31
to
You can't liken the multi-verse to the bubbles in a waterfall.
It's an avalanche from all directions so no Earth comparisons exist.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 4:02:25 AMMay 31
to
We hate fanatics in this country because we have been pulled into every war by them.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 4:45:52 AMMay 31
to
Cooocooco. - Whatever you say God

Artists, all they have is the status quo to steal and resell to the unaware.
Computer programmers get the code right and it's considered thin air.
I'M iconoclasting their backpedaling still won't explain.
Disney owns your objects of worship.
Disney says whatever they haven't yet.
The space aliens don't know exactly where we are
But we invade their dreams so must not be far.
No address for the dark matter
No God for the good baby batter
Disney owns your objects of worship.
Disney says whatever they haven't yet.
Where's the furthest outside
In orbit or underground
To an artist that's the furthest inside
Like a Wilson sister had to have Zeppelin approval.
What is this change of events ghosts are driving
Deaths got a bit of time to act crazy bairly living
Disney owns your objects of worship.
Disney says whatever they haven't yet.
Pray to the year that you want now add a year
That's capitalism and that's cold and that's insane
Remember when I slap you with the endless man hours bill
Remember I take the private jet to party central
Disney owns your objects of worship.
Disney says whatever they haven't yet.
Whatever you say God.



geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 6:06:11 AMMay 31
to
People who have the FOMO fear of missing out when it comes to NFT are finding a gut wretching hell awaits.
Just the act of purchasing an NFT is impossible for most people and frankly their astonished at how much they have died before their pronounced dead.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 6:13:40 AMMay 31
to
Hugh problem with google password saving code.
Example, say you have two email accounts at one provider google password won't remember them both at once. It's a giant problem for developers and google should end the password saving code immediately on chrome browsers.
I won't go into details but it stinks and google has no fix because the cookies that code writes is so bad we should call google programmers communist grade bad actors.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 6:18:40 AMMay 31
to
I just had a mainstream phone company email and say, your phone is obsolete it will stop running soon.
Is it communist spam, we will see?

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 6:33:26 AMMay 31
to
The government is panicking about more major security problems because we have not trained enough programmers to do security.
They estimate 1,000,000 new programmers are needed yesterday.
I think it so stupid.
I just wrote a program to stop all traffic from the whole world except the USA.
Websites are not needed for getting customers. Websites are for training salespeople and sales don't use websites once they are trained.
Look at the better websites that do have services for the world to use.
They don't let anyone in the website unless you request a demo.
MY point is don't build and use security because there is nothing that the humans need
from super rich space aliens who've got no business here except for bullshit business.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 6:47:43 AMMay 31
to
Actually theres no problem with the 21 million limit on Bitcoins.
The reason why I say that is hard for ppl to grasp.
The actual satochi is 210trillion.
So to need more would require doubling the worlds production and pricing a satochi at half a cent USD.
Of course a satochi could be priced at world production so we have enough Bitcoin and Bitcoins dust called satochi.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 6:54:55 AMMay 31
to
It's 26,000 satochi for every one of 8billion ppl.
And I bet by the time that happens a sat will be worth $269
So right now I have 91000 sats so that's $24million.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 6:58:50 AMMay 31
to
The reason to create NFT isn't to get a number for your valuables.
The reason is to get royalties whenever it's resold.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 7:27:34 AMMay 31
to
Two things weird happening on Mars with the instruments we put there.
I strongly believe the atoms in those instruments are trying to communicate an SOS message.
Imagine if your whole town suddenly realized they were on another planet.
Wouldn't you try and create harmless weirdness to signal your awareness so that way your not harming the only phone to home?
Yes I'M talking about the helicopter brain fart which is so hard to explain and the glowing cloud picture.
These glitches these simulator hiccups are caused by "awarenesses" that become built in by the engineers by accident.
Forgive them not because they now know what they do.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 7:35:39 AMMay 31
to
Oh we have to protect consumers of Bitcoin but if ppl want to ride in rocket kiddie rides then the crash is on.
This life sure weeds out the fools, haha

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 7:38:00 AMMay 31
to
Why do bears use trees to scratch their backs.
Their wanna be pole dancers.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 7:53:33 AMMay 31
to
Now just wait a minute General.
The public isn't ready for space alien disclosure.
We are not saying anything about space aliens, what we are saying is we don't know.
Oh that's gonna go over well.
We don't know isn't even worth discussing.
That's why we don't discuss it.
Because you have no Earthly explanation.
That's correct.
What if we are being invaded?
Then we will have to take a hit before we can create a response.
You mean the public will have to take a hit.
I don't see these UFO revealing themselves to the public like they do to our military service personal.
Which means the military are being invaded first.
That's our assessment and we haven't taken a hit but we expect trouble.
Trouble, can you define that.
Any death or harm caused to our service persons or equipments is trouble.
Do you plan any first strike against these UFO?
Yes we have a plan and we are working with the UN to actively hunt and destroy all UFO very soon.
Thank you general that's very reassuring.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 8:06:32 AMMay 31
to
General do you have anything else to add?
Yes I want you to realize these UFO have already caused damage to US military equipment
and because of their unexplained presence has indeed harmed our service persons. We will declare a World War 3 against these UFO very soon.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 8:23:55 AMMay 31
to
Again I discussed this years ago. Some of these space aliens got themselves killed by spying on our first above ground nuke test.
You can clearly see the contrails of the frantically fleeing ships that were all around the nuke installation.
Those same contrails never show again on any filmed tests after the first.
What I'M saying is the space aliens are very angry about that and they plan to invade.
There's no way they can invade obviously we have been alarmed for decades.
But if they can cause biological accidents by using human error...
Or increase cross infection from animal to human...
That's why we need to respond as a world and respond now.
We can't let these UFO get comfortable and get into our heads and cause human error.
We must point all out massive technology at them and fire at will.
Unless of course there's already some treaty stopping us but if there is an absence of common normal communication I say we start a war.

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 3:54:22 PMMay 31
to
https://within-ad.com/swfplay/swfplaycattank.html
World War 3 against UFO very soon and Cat tank is rolling
Cat tank is rolling!

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 11:26:00 PMMay 31
to
https://within-ad.com/swfplay/swfplaycatclaw.html

The space aliens have surrendered to cat tank.
This file is 1.4meg please wait

geraldkrug

unread,
May 31, 2021, 11:58:36 PMMay 31
to
Today CERN has announced the first micro second before the first second of the big bang was a fluid quark gluon.

Gerald - as I said, condensate from deep inside a blackhole. Probably a merger of blackholes so big it's all a lie...
The forces behind condensate creation not important to ME at all because it happened didn't it.
The quark gluon became hadrons then ppl is already known.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 12:13:29 AMJun 1
to
It's all to lay claim to perfect competition.
The concept that all can be known by competition in a market or society if you will.
But some say perfect competition isn't competition then it's full manipulation.
Imperfect competition causes progress and perfect competition causes 1984 big brother.
Imperfect competition causes the betterment of the human conditions and perfect competition
causes massive income inequality and low quality of everything.
So any advanced civilizations who find competing type species will create a simulated answer to the sky then our trust then kill us off. That's what happens. Never trust blindly and actually never trust except for what others seem to be okay with.
The market force of competition for a ride to Mars awaits but isn't the bang worthless for even a buck?

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 12:21:21 AMJun 1
to
I have created a signature system for the digital dollar.
It's a "Just in time" methodology. You watch the person giving you money as it's created it on their phone with MY p.o.money tool.
The Central Bank is constantly recording world Bitcoin prices and can tell if a bill is counterfeit by matching the numbers and times. And they don't have to match perfectly just within percentages.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 12:27:43 AMJun 1
to
There is a digital money that uses blockchain and key value pairs as signatures but that's too inefficient compared to MY true random system. MY system never needs ppl to remember keys or help with regeneration of new keys if lost. No downtime, competition you bet and I still got no competition.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 12:31:19 AMJun 1
to
MetaMUI is a piece of shit like ms.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 12:45:29 AMJun 1
to
I'LL tell you why it's all a lie because if it takes eternity to make humans then it took eternity to make God and then you got too long for both to happen so there's no reason to make humans and there's no reason to be the created navel gazers.
They both cancel out.
A real God would feel the eternal struggle and deal with that not making humans.
Making humans from an eternal being is an insult to both entities.
The creation is evil, cruel and incompetent we know that and fuck to do about it.
Barf garbage all you manufactured lier brains. Your brains lie more that you know.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 12:51:31 AMJun 1
to
Only two well known cartoon characters rode scooters.
Casper
Barney the purple dino.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 1:04:31 AMJun 1
to
OMG met a really fine heater today.
We were kissing before hello intro. I'VE had that happen before so it's kinda normal.
It's an amazing chemistry if that's what it is. It occurs when eyes first meet and the reality of oneness has a clear path.
Not many ppl are alive and inside love all the time. She's a person who has no problem with her personality. She has absolute proof every moment that she's with God and quite frankly your not, except for ME God of course.
ms your such a piece of shit you can't even describe ME or her.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 1:16:53 AMJun 1
to
Again you don't get it. If you premine
One zillion satochi you got the yearly supply for a world currency.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 8:49:05 AMJun 1
to
Repub-like-clans are Nazi and it won't happen here.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 9:20:34 AMJun 1
to
Story a friend's mom told ME.

So we went camping, both families.
And the two moms just yacked and yacked we yacked on the fishing part we yacked on the hiking part the cooking part of course and campfire part. Our husbands kept asking us where we put it all. And to us it was an offshoot of our generation. Men want silence, why I don't know.
Not all men just husbands. It's like they are still formulating the answer to a question asked of them a long time ago Hello little boy, how old are you?
Doesn't he know his age Sally? Sure he does, tell us your years old son. Well he's just tired I guess. He's three, right son?
Maybe his mom should have forced him to talk I don't know.
What would make kids clam up so tight?
Something strikes them as weird and their gone from existence.
She said hello. She said hell, oh. She's bad. I gotta be excused. Mom doesn't know. Mom didn't hear she said hell-O. Hell. God help please help.
Quiet just be everyone be quiet...

Clam up kids always become well, not as verbal.
They become workers not artist's.
At that point I said, where do you put it all?
Aren't you actually trying to make up for clam ppl?
Who would talk if you went dry? Would silence say something?
Then she said, where do you get it from?
I force it out. It's there so I use it. Now that I know some ppl live on only one brain cell I kind of want to train more than two of MINE and so on.
Well what about this. Then his grandfather would tell him how much he hates gooks.
And then any hint of a gook he exited reality. But then if you forced him to be nice to a gook he would, but watch, he will make an excuse to take out the trash and be gone for three hours.
Or as long as the gook was around. Pathetic what kids go through. Um, I got to go, see ya.
That was nice it's nice to speak to a man and the subject not end up about war Everytime.
Yeah I know it's a habit to live in blind terror Everytime.




geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 9:36:02 AMJun 1
to
So all My digital dollar needs to do is create 300 trillion bills a year.
That's a high ball figure because some creations are for much more than $300.
MetaMUI says their first direction is universal basic income.
Problem with that is it's got to be immediate and crypto is not immediate so who are they kidding? Fiat is a unit of account but I eliminate the account so the unbanked ppl of the world can remain unbanked. The ledger for them is manually accomplished onto a block that is created with zero difficulty level so immediate and efficient.
Dump the immutable blockchain for basic needs. Why have such security when your own eyes are immutable blockchain in and of themselves. You see the check being made then you enter the purchase into a waiting ledger database. P.O.money.
Cross border transaction no problem you don't need immediate set up a video call and let your eyes behold the truth of payment.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 9:44:15 AMJun 1
to
I added MY new set of Cats to opensea NFT Lucky Cat collection.
I was reading how someone wanted to buy a NFT for someone and had such a bad experience they feel emotionally wounded for life.
Well you don't go playing doctor when you can't stand the sight of blood but I guess some ppl do.
That's what's wrong with ppl today. They accept defeat clam up and wonder on what should have been in an endless loop that needs silence.
I guess you morons must think I never had a hard challenge. Shit you all, haha

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 1, 2021, 9:47:23 AMJun 1
to
I didn't sleep because of MY new girlfriend.
She forces herself to be wonderful and she now is by nature. The nature of bold adventurous love. It gets easy once a few brain cells get going. That's where I put it all.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 1:31:01 AMJun 2
to

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 1:34:11 AMJun 2
to
I put $10 of Ethereum into Opensea because they kept asking I fund MY marketplace.
I had gotten the $10 from Ethers rise in value so it was free for ME actually.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 1:39:06 AMJun 2
to
When you set your items for sale on Opensea it costs a bit of Ether or gas they call it.
Hey maybe now that we didn't come from gas we originated from quark gluon fluid it should be called liquid gas or have gas to have liguidity.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 2:32:22 AMJun 2
to
US military is interested in Starship because it can lift 100 tons of cargo and air drop to any location in one hour.

Gerald - what kind of hell could you unleash with 100 tons of weapons.
I bet you could make a pill box so strong only a nuke could defeat you.
You could create your own protected air space and be a country within a country.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 2:45:09 AMJun 2
to
So as you know I was mad at google password manager.
I saw an article about it today. It showed ME where to get the list of saved and not saved passwords so I did and I got the lists.
First thing I noticed is some websites have 2 3 and even 4 accounts passwords associated.
That's what I wanted to see.
Now the question is are such multiple passwords actually smart enough to know what to offer as your best choice password. I don't think it does or can know what account you want to login to so it would or should offer ME all accounts that ever had success logging in which isn't hard by using tiny cookies.
BUT and I mean big BUT why offer ME multiple password choices then not allow ME to see the password. It should have the little eye to click and see the password not the ********** hidden bullshit. That way I can check if its correct. Duh!

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 2:54:02 AMJun 2
to
Sometimes some websites ask for an id and password then an email and password.
And the form will not say which so you have to try them both.
Some UK ISP do that. It's not a google problem but no sight of the password is google problem.
I must do 50 logins a day and I need a better way and I need a perfectly one click way so fucking do it!!!!
You can kill off your next picture gallery loser thingy next week.
Maybe google you should just quit so I can make MY own.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 3:07:31 AMJun 2
to
Yes the ISP are major assholes. They cry so loud about what your coding in there but to use it you have to explain to them their code sucks and then they don't fix anything even when you tell them how.
Pieces of space alien cock sucker shithole ISP niggers, pieces.
I called the UK yesterday and told em exactly why they need to be more specific in their login forms. Of course I don't expect shit but I do expect ME to offer help.

Then when you want to dump the SCUMS the next place you go is actually the same company just different name. It's called fake/self competition funnels. Like automakers make different models.
Then when you do help them their assholes even more.
Never do they write with a human vibe.
Never ever.
ISP are the drones of the bad code they can't fix.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 3:19:35 AMJun 2
to
Yeah then they ask you how they did with a poll of checkboxes and one open text area.
It's like oh yeah I'M really gonna screw you into the ground like I should but then what. Wait for the owners of the company to send ME a check for rooting out the reason why they suck. Not me man get another fool to ignore, Best regards, it hurts them Everytime, haha

It's like why do the staff hate everyone in town except you Gerald?
I tip em, have you ever tipped them?
For their abuse, no way. Maybe they think you started it.
Do you say please and thank you. To those God damn idiots no.
Why do you eat here then? Oh nevermind whatever.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 3:23:02 AMJun 2
to
Anyway I'M thinking to stop offering MY tools running LIVE and do a DAO token for all the code
and just use one ISP for current projects LIVE.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 3:28:41 AMJun 2
to
Even Selena Gomez just recently said, what's the point of making records these days.
She's sadly correct. Code is king and artistry is dead to the ones she wants to reach.
No artist wants to only reach people who can't effect change.
It isn't real to have 50 million fans and rich and can't help God.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 3:32:54 AMJun 2
to
And it isn't real to have a God that needs no helpers.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 9:50:14 PMJun 2
to
I created a DAO called GDKD.
Decentralized Organization.
I needed two Ethereum wallet's.
Now via smart contract MY business is running.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 10:08:15 PMJun 2
to
I fought through all the incompatibility so just learn the code I have.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 10:30:41 PMJun 2
to
Now that I see the concept I can simply hand over one of the Ethereum wallets to a notary level person and they have the contract how it makes the smart decisions. Simply pay the token. The notary takes their cut them pays ME.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 10:48:00 PMJun 2
to
Sentiment in Congress might yeild to crypto-politics simply accepting Bitcoin and all as legal money.
People choose their poison or cash out to CBDC fiat.

geraldkrug

unread,
Jun 2, 2021, 10:51:36 PMJun 2