Judiasm & Homosexuality

majikm...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 12:50:28 PM6/30/15
I've read some rather racist bigoted comments here in regards to Biden's comments about Jews in America being an essential part of equal marriage rights between the sexes. Albeit, I'm not going to repeat the bigoted comments, I do wish to explain the differences between homosexuality in the bible and in between different denominations.

The books of the Torah are titled by their content's first words and phrases. This can also be seen in the first book of the Torah, Bereishit (In the Beginning...). The 3rd book of the Torah, Vayikra (And He (God) Called...) contains rules said to be given to Moses by God, you may know this book by its improper translation Leviticus. It is also called Tarat Kohanim, "Instruction of (or, for) the priests. It is from this second name is where the Greek word Levitikon is from, translating as "things pertaining to the Levites". I say this translation is bad because the Levites are not priests per say but the Kohan are priests (you may recognize this as the last name Cohen). Bad translations stuck again, probably from the Septuagint (the legendary 70 scribes). o_0

Any hoot I'll make it easier for yah all, here's what Levitcus has to say about homosexuality.

Lev. 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind; it is detestable."

Lev. 20:13 "And if a man lie with mankind, as with womankind, both of them have committed a detestable act: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

The 5th and final book of the Torah, Devarim (These Are The Words) which the Septuagint again mistranslated as Dueteronomy ("The Second Law") from the Dueteronomy 17:18 portion pertaining to the rules of the Jewish King. Bad bad translators!

Dueteronomy 23:17 "None of the daughters of Israel shall be a kedeshah, nor shall any of the sons of Israel be a kadesh."

The Kadesh is a reference to Canaanite temple prostitutes from the Caananite city of Kadesh. Like don't worship false idols and don't whore yourself. Its both male and female. King James version straight out pairs the sexes and explicit uses the words whore for the women and sodomite for the men. This is incorrect fiery nonsense.

This two rules from Leviticus' punishments are quite serious for the crime for Jews living in Judah. And here's the rub, the crime is to be judged by the Sanhedrin at the Jerusalem temple. It was up to the Sahedrin to met the punishment and if and only if the perpetrators were caught in the act by eyewitnesses.

Here's where Jews disagree.

Orthodox Jews wish to rebuild the Temple so they believe that the crime and penalty still stands but cant be judged since there is no temple. Also they don't like man on man action but are quite open to lesbianism. Orthodox Jews even believe that gay conversion therapy helps and they'd rather help someone than kill them.

Reformed Jews believe also that there is no Temple then the rules do not apply as well as taking a more scientific approach. Since homosexuality is now seen as a non-choice in brain wiring then the rules must be reformed since they were written in ignorance.
----------------------------

So the more you know. And man, Christians got the worse translations eva! And its much deeper than knowing a few greek and hebrew words here and there alah Faith Center lessons. There is much more in regards to context, i.e. time and place and who wrote it and what is it for.

There are plenty of resources online to look into this yourself. I hope this brief summation helps.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 2:56:30 PM6/30/15
Every culture rises and then falls into decadence. No shame.

God's word is speaking to it.

Real simple. San who? Hahaha

Celestia S

Jun 30, 2015, 3:07:54 PM6/30/15
The OT doesn't say anything against lezboze

geraldkrug

Jun 30, 2015, 3:23:30 PM6/30/15
Homosexuals are abhorred by God ME of course.

majikm...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 3:53:24 PM6/30/15
Kevin, you've been told a bunch of bunk.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Societal_attitudes_toward_homosexuality

Much anti-gay rhetoric was from Christian influence. And they didnt even get the translations nor understanding correct. This is why I'm not a fan of Christianity as a religion, too many dogmatic views based on faulty translations and faulty oppressive knowledge.

Found this choice excerpt from the wiki link, looks like power corrupts in the "Universal" Church.

"After the emperor Constantine ended the persecution of Christians throughout the Roman Empire and made Christianity the official state religion in the 4th century, Christian attitudes toward sexual behavior were soon incorporated into Roman Law. In the year 528, the emperor Justinian I, responding to an outbreak of pederasty among the Christian clergy, issued a law which made castration the punishment for sodomy"

majikm...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 3:57:08 PM6/30/15
> The OT doesn't say anything against lezboze

IMHO, I think there isnt much said about lesbian affairs is that women were totally submissive to the man. Man laying with man has more to do about making another man submissive or even raped, a power trip.

Early Jews didnt believe that a woman could overpower a man so it was a non issue with the 6th Century B.C. Jews and their multiple wars.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 6:04:52 PM6/30/15
I could care less aboutjews gays Christian's Muslims there all stupid and common sense and history proves the Dr li e of a civilization includes no shame homosexuality pedophilia bestiality gluttony and presumptous complacency by clergy, scholastic and even its technology becomes a monopoly.

Common sense
I wasn't told shit by nobody don't trust them or you ya godamned know it all agnostic contradiction

kevino...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 6:10:52 PM6/30/15
Did I mention the era movement? Yup it's presence marks the decline of a nation. Diminishes man into spineless animals placing their silly women in charge

God forbid a woman with mps with her finger on the button

Hey magik your agnostic ads is the one full of shit here with your pointless info. Duck does anything you know amount to?

Magik says he's agnostic but is Damon sure Jesus is not the Christ and never was and revelation is a pipe dream go fuck yourself and stay away from my kids you idiot blindass humanist ego trippin blowhard

kevino...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 6:13:27 PM6/30/15
Pass me a Turkey leg bubba

kevino...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 6:15:01 PM6/30/15
Your a frustrated sub at community college arnt you bubba fess up hahaha

kevino...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 6:20:23 PM6/30/15
Look
Just don't ever say that word "agnostic" around me.

Be prepared to explain with certainty why

kevino...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 6:22:01 PM6/30/15
At least then you'll be Damned sure you don't know and that's something no middle ground here bubba

Celestia S

Jun 30, 2015, 6:41:33 PM6/30/15
On Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 5:22:01 PM UTC-5, kevino...@gmail.com wrote:
> At least then you'll be Damned sure you don't know and that's something no middle ground here bubba

Majik, why don't you go blow up a church? Or at least piss on the front door of one, since you hate christians so much.

majikm...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 7:23:45 PM6/30/15
???? It's funny how you three pollute the thread with personal attacks and crazy suppositions. You're all that asses that work for cheap. I bet you're all skinny and malnourished too.

And Kev. Havent you figured it out that I'm on your side, without all your alterations. Unless you don;t exist?

This church is whacky whacky non-fun. Imagine being a member of a church where a cabal of fools wishes to keep their money train going... Fuck, don't imagine it, its right here.

geraldkrug

Jun 30, 2015, 7:33:06 PM6/30/15
Does not matter homosexuals are devients they will all die at the start of the 3rd reich like they died when Hitler came to power. homosexual is a jew thing.

majikm...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 7:46:12 PM6/30/15
Superfluous Counter-Statement.

Celestia S

Jun 30, 2015, 8:02:22 PM6/30/15
THIS church? What church is that?

It just seems like you're one of those people who blames christianity for all the ills of the past 2000 years of history and would like to see it abolished, which by the way would eliminate a freedom, do you wish to abolish freedom too?

majikm...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2015, 8:21:04 PM6/30/15
What church is that?

Faith Center. Isnt that the topic? Cripes you suck.

One of those? Freedom? Generalize much?

What's wrong with my explanation?

geraldkrug

Jun 30, 2015, 8:30:14 PM6/30/15
Its old like crap 2nd coming old

geraldkrug

Jun 30, 2015, 10:12:01 PM6/30/15
We seem to be created to be ignorent of the obvious truth that we are treated unfairly.

Life isnt fair but who says we need to accept it, those with power say accept it, see how evil double standards are.

Homosexuals are not into sacrafice for the species by having kids

Homosexuality is for pleasure and power.

So when I fight the power I fight everything to destroy it not change it because it wont change.

Celestia S

Jul 1, 2015, 2:57:26 AM7/1/15
What about the homos who have adopted kids, to raise in a family environment. They sacrifice as much as normal families, except they are mostly rich like you!

A loving family environment. Of two men or two women? I guess love is love, but it must confuse the children as they encounter the rest of the world, huh.

Celestia S

Jul 1, 2015, 3:03:37 AM7/1/15
I think the whole SS marriage thing was fueled by wanting to legally get benefits for spouses. With a 10% or more increase of such benefits, well, someone will pay for it and it won't be the insurance companies. Premiums will increase for everyone, and cost of living will go up with it. But inflation is the plan anyway. Try to dig what really determines these matters will you?

mthr...@yahoo.com

Jul 1, 2015, 4:14:19 AM7/1/15
Does not matter homosexuals are devients they will all die at the start of the 3rd reich like they died when Hitler came to power. homosexual is a jew thing.""""""""

I don't think homos are just a Jew thing. The Greek and Romans?

We have seen from history that it goes out if slyle quick...a complete turn around... and we have bits and prices as to why....it appears that it leads to some kind of a weakening of society... Hetero

men ( also known as barbarians) lol.. seem to

target these weaken societies, and its not the gay

thing only.. usually forms of decadence are prevalent long before the homo is excepted

Now that we have an expert witness in video, (which is better then in stone) what happened to this society, what led to it, and what resulted from it will be a measuring rule. Justvthinkvif something like Islam takes over, the homos will be gone, the Christian women will be taken as wives, the men will be killed... They won't feel sorry for the sons of christians... after all they are weak to allow homosexiality to override the true natural family unit.

We know what is going to follow all multiple wives and husbands for each man or women..children amansapated by the high courts to have rights....or will be recorded for prosteroty.

No one wants to go back in the dark ages..I sure wouldn't want to lose my rights and go back to the conditions women had to live with, I don't want to see gays get hurt or denied benefits that they qualify for under the law.

But call a spade a spade, they are a couple not a family. They shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids

rpbc

Jul 1, 2015, 4:43:35 AM7/1/15
rpbc: No it wasn't, that's how it was sold. They and others will continue to march through our heritage and culture until nothing is left, not even a memory since those who would remember will be afraid to speak of it or for it for fear of offending and being charged with a hate thought crime... watch and see. Note the focus on churches, families, schools.... is the nuclear family dead, remember that slogan heard from college age children majoring in sociology.... The Real Fight... now it begins... now just what could they mean...

LGBT activists: Marriage was never the 'end game'

Posted By Leo Hohmann On 06/30/2015 @ 8:25 pm In Faith,Front Page,Politics,U.S. | No Comments

Now, the real fight begins, say leaders in the LGBT movement.

And it won't be for the faint of heart.

So-called "marriage equality" is not the end-game, according to the activists. It's merely a window through which they will push for other rights, in housing, education, health care, employment and religious practice.

An op-ed in the Nation, a left-of-center magazine, provided a playbook for LGBT rights activists moving forward from last Friday's 5-4 ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court proclaiming same-sex marriage legal in all 50 states.

In that op-ed, LGBT activists were encouraged to take the offensive against any individual or group that does not agree with their worldview.

"Create a specific anti-fascist infrastructure of social media, legal, research and watchdog groups to expose and defeat the right wing culturally and politically," writes the article's authors, a trio of LGBT rights activists. "In sum, the work ahead for queers is to be transformative, not transfixed."

A perusal of commentary from LGBT leaders shows that marriage was never the end game. The next step will be for activists to fan out throughout the 50 states, with a special focus on those less-friendly states in the Bible Belt and middle America.

The article goes on to lament that 29 states have no LGBT rights protection, so that is where they plan to strike first.

'Zones without rights'

Particularly troubling to the three Nation authors were the existence of what they call "zones without rights." These are place where not enough agitators are committed to persistently push the homosexual agenda.

"Large parts of the U.S. (the South, Midwest and Southwest) are zones without rights," the authors wrote. "Very few people actually give time or money to queer organizations and LGBT advocacy groups; this over-weights the influence of a few funders. Mainstream parties 'handle' rather than support us - the Democrats see us an ATM; the Republicans, as a punching bag. LBT women's issues are absent from the mainstream movement's agenda. The leadership of the queer movement is aging, and there's still not enough investment in young leaders and people of color (POC) leaders."

They will send activists out as community organizers wearing different hats. Some will come as "faith-based" leaders urging the embrace of homosexuality within traditional Christian churches, while others will focus on housing and employment discrimination and still others on getting the LGBT agenda more firmly entrenched into school systems both public and private.

Just as many major cities have passed "non-discrimination" ordinances forcing businesses and other private organizations to not discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, now LGBT activists say they will push for politicians to introduce the same type of laws at the state level in legislatures nationwide.

Below is a roundup of comments from the LGBT leaders.

Chelsea (formerly Bradley) Manning speaks out

Chelsea (formerly Bradley) Manning

Transgendered Chelsea Manning (formerly Bradley Manning) penned an op-ed in the Guardian from his jail cell, giving his views on the next phase of the LGBT rights movement. Manning came out the day after a military court sentenced him to 35 years in prison in 2013 for espionage.

Same-sex marriage is "just the beginning," according to Manning. "We can't let our movement end."

"There are still queer and trans folks who struggle every single day for the right to define themselves, to access gender-appropriate healthcare and to live without harassment by other people, the police or the government. Many queer and trans people live - and lived - in our prison and jails, in our homeless shelters, in run-down houses and apartment buildings, and on the corners of every major city. Marriage equality doesn't help them; and the potential loss of momentum for trans/queer rights after this win could well hurt them."

Manning said coming out and requesting that the media refer to him with female pronouns while also demanding "gender confirming healthcare" from the federal prison system was "an incredibly empowering moment."

"Nobody can control or define our identities unless we let them, and so I chose to come out and to define myself - nothing more. In the two years since, I am always awestruck and inspired by the queer and trans kids out there all over the world who reach out to me and send letters from very real places like Noblesville, Indiana, Arklow, Ireland and Abeokuta, Nigeria.

"We do have to, as a movement, give hope to these kids, and especially young trans youth like Leelah Alcorn, who committed suicide last year after leaving a devastating indictment of the world that she experienced, or Islan Nettles, who was murdered on the streets of New York in 2013. It's hope that my younger self, who, like many trans/queer kids, struggled to survive while living homeless in Chicago in 2006, could've used.

"We need to send a powerful message to the world in a unified voice: that we can fight for social justice for everyone, everywhere and change the world, not just get married. We can continue to build our communities and address the root causes of queer and trans poverty and deaths. We can work to get queer and trans people out of the prisons and jails and off the streets, and to improve our access to housing, education, employment and gender-confirming healthcare.

"... My name is Chelsea Manning, I am trans woman and I am here to recruit you to the next stage in the equality movement. Join me."

Magazine offers playbook for LGBT activism

In the op-ed in the Nation by Urvasha Vaid, Tamara Metz and Amber Hollibaugh, the LGBT movement was broken down by strengths and weaknesses, and then the authors presented a list of "opportunities" and "threats."

Among the strengths listed were "young people's attitudes," as they are more open to LGBT rights, and the "vibrant infrastructure of grassroots groups" who advocate for transgenders. These are largely the same activists who advocate for "people of color, youths, seniors, immigrants, criminal justice and HIV/AIDS," the article said.

The marriage decision was not enough to make life sufficiently "equal" for LGBT people.

And, they say, the LGBT movement has weaknesses that need to be shored up.

"The queer movement is focused on formal legal gay/lesbian equality only and still does not address the economic, racial and gender-based inequities affecting low-income LGBT folks, transgender people, people of color, women and others in queer communities," the authors wrote.

'Unify' all minorities and demonize opponents

They encouraged LGBT activists to look at immigrant rights groups for lessons on how to build coalitions into a progressive voting bloc.

The strategy is to unify all minority groups, including LGBT, youth, women, Latinos, immigrants, blacks, progressive men, labor and environmentalists under one banner, building "a progressive voting bloc for the next five decades."

"Faith-based organizing in every denomination creates great leaders, new frames and a base of support," the authors write. "Social media is a queer space of organizing and movement building."

Among the threats listed by the Nation article? There are many, and all focus on conservatives who still believe some boundaries in the sexual revolution needn't be crossed. They write:

"The religious, cultural, economic and political right that targets LGBT people, women's economic, reproductive and sexual freedom and is organized around a racialized notion of national culture. A religious liberty framework is being deployed to undermine all civil rights laws. Social policy retrenchment as economic conditions worsen hurts millions of our people, and requires stronger alliances to forestall. Like what happened with abortion rights, the demobilization of donors and volunteers post-marriage is a risk. Over-criminalization, the national security state and over-policing harm the lives of many in LGBT communities (trans, immigrant, POC, sex workers, youth, HIV+ people, urban-based)."

The next phase: 'Disestablish marriage'

Tamara Metz, associate professor of political science and humanities at Reed College and the author of "Untying the Knot" wrote a portion of the article under the subtitle, "What's Next? Disestablish Marriage!"

Now that marriage "equality" is the law of the land, the next phase of the struggle is to work toward the elimination of marriage as an institution, Metz argues.

"Abolish the legal category. Even as we savor the victory for civil equality this week, we should start to push for disestablishing marriage. Freedom, equality and the health of our liberal democratic polity depend on it.

"Get the state out of the business, and let couples (and groups, for that matter) marry under the auspices of what are for them real ethical authorities. In these hands - of their church, their family, their urban tribe, their garden club - the power of the status to transform would be invigorated."

Metz is not the first to be totally honest about the LGBT movement's goal of rendering the term "marriage" meaningless as an institution that has limits or boundaries of any sort.

Lesbian journalist Masha Gessen, a Russian-American who wrote a book blasting Russian President Vladimir Putin for his anti-gay stance, said in 2012 in a radio interview that homosexual activists were "lying" about their real political agenda.

Here is what she said in an ABC Radio interview.

"It's a no-brainer that (homosexual activists) should have the right to marry, but I also think equally that it's a no-brainer that the institution of marriage should not exist. ... (F)ighting for gay marriage generally involves lying about what we are going to do with marriage when we get there - because we lie that the institution of marriage is not going to change, and that is a lie.

"The institution of marriage is going to change, and it should change. And again, I don't think it should exist. And I don't like taking part in creating fictions about my life. That's sort of not what I had in mind when I came out 30 years ago.

"I have three kids who have five parents, more or less, and I don't see why they shouldn't have five parents legally. ... I met my new partner, and she had just had a baby, and that baby's biological father is my brother, and my daughter's biological father is a man who lives in Russia, and my adopted son also considers him his father. So the five parents break down into two groups of three. ... And really, I would like to live in a legal system that is capable of reflecting that reality, and I don't think that's compatible with the institution of marriage."

Listen to the ABC Radio interview with lesbian journalist Masha Gessen:

Samantha Allen, writing for the Daily Beast under the headlined article "LGBT Leaders: Same-Sex Marriage is Not Enough," said LGBT people face challenges with regard to housing, violence, immigration status and other forms of discrimination.

Felipe Sousa-Rodriguez, deputy managing director for United We Dream, or UWD, a youth-led U.S. immigrant organization, called Friday's ruling "bittersweet" for "the estimated 267,000 LGBTQ people who are also undocumented."

"The reality for them is that they face unrelenting discrimination for both sexual orientation and gender identity as well as their immigration status," he told the Daily Beast.

Carlos Padilla, the program coordinator of UWD's Queer Undocumented Immigrant Project (QUIP), said undocumented LGBT immigrants face high rates of violence and sexual assault in detention centers.

"To make matters worse, the Department of Homeland Security often places these people into solitary confinement for 'their own protection,'" Padilla told the Daily Beast. "This is torture and we cannot stand for it as a country."

Illegal-immigrant LGBT people constitute 3 percent of the U.S. LGBT community but account for 8 percent of LGBT hate-violence survivors, a statistic that Padilla finds unacceptable.

But it seems what most LBGTs want is not a change in the laws but a change in people's attitudes toward them.

"For LGBT people as a whole, a wide range of cultural problems are sure to persist even after same-sex marriages become a nationwide norm," Allen writes. "A recent GLAAD poll found that, despite majority support for same-sex marriage in the U.S., many Americans still have a fundamental discomfort with LGBT people in their own social circles.

"More than 100 million Americans still say they're uncomfortable just seeing a gay co-worker's wedding photo, and staggering rates of hate violence continue to devastate the transgender community," GLAAD President and CEO Sarah Kate Ellis told the Daily Beast. "We must not only advance policy, we must also accelerate acceptance of the LGBT community - because laws alone don't end discrimination, people do."

Focusing on churches, schools, families

The activists intend to make that happen by using the left's vast community organizing resources. They will focus on re-educating churches, schools and families.

One community organizing group, Believe Out Loud, an online community for LGBT Christians, told the Daily Beast it has "a unique role to play in promoting this acceptance in the context of U.S. churches, particularly within Christianity."

"As we look ahead to a movement beyond marriage equality, we know that the work of affirming Christians is not yet finished. It's now time for churches to move beyond simply accepting what we understand, to affirming LGBTQ people as they are," the organization said in a statement.

While legal rights are seen as "one critical piece of the puzzle," Dr. Eliza Byard, executive director of GLSEN, an LGBT advocacy group that focuses on reaching public schools, told the Daily Beast. "Education is the glue that holds society together and transmits both opportunity and shared values from one generation to the next."

Texas a 'battleground' state

One of the first battleground states that the LGBT activists will focus on is Texas. They plan to agitate at the grassroots level in churches, schools, city councils, state legislatures and in Congress while also aggressively filing lawsuits against those who do not bend to their wishes.

National and state gay rights leaders convened in front of the Texas Capitol Monday to make a statement: The fight for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people is not over. The next frontier, they told the Texas Tribune, is to push for more protections against discrimination in areas including employment and housing.

"In many states, including my home state of Ohio and right here in Texas, you can get married but then suffer consequences," Jim Obergefell, the lead plaintiff in the Supreme Court case that legalized same-sex marriage, told the Tribune. "You can get married and then lose your job, lose your home and so much more because we are not guaranteed nondiscrimination protections. ... Friday's historic ruling is a victory, but it's just the beginning."

Obergefell was joined by a coalition of community-organizing groups including the Human Rights Campaign, Democrat state Rep. Celia Israel of Austin, Equality Texas, two same-sex couples who filed suit over Texas' same-sex marriage ban, and others who announced they would be part of a statewide campaign for nondiscrimination protections.

Their announcement came a day after Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton issued a written opinion that county clerks in Texas who have religious objections to same-sex marriage can opt out of issuing such licenses, though they should be prepared to face fines or legal challenges, the Tribune reported.

Democrat proposals for statewide nondiscrimination laws have failed to gain any traction in the Republican-controlled Texas Legislature, where conservatives have tried to override city ordinances.

Nine Texas cities with populations of more than 100,000 have passed LGBT nondiscrimination ordinances over the past decade, including Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio and Plano.

As gay-rights activists push for the expansion of these laws at the state level, Republicans are pushing back, and the strength of that push back will soon be tested.

"Our religious liberties find protection in state and federal constitutions and statutes," Paxton said in a statement Sunday on his written opinion. "While they are indisputably our first freedom, we should not let them be our last."

Paxton's opinion followed a memo by Gov. Greg Abbott that directed heads of state agencies to "preserve, protect, and defend the religious liberty of every Texan."

In Missouri, State Rep. Stephen Webber, D-Columbia, called for the state to pass a law barring discrimination against members of the LGBT community.

"People can still be fired for their sexual orientation. Newly married gay couples can be denied housing," Webber told Missouri.net. "This is not the end. This is an important step, but we're going to continue pushing forward until everybody in the state has complete equal rights."

Diane Booth, who married her partner in Iowa in 2013, said a nondiscrimination act needs to be passed at the federal level.

"You can be fired at will. You can be refused service in a restaurant. Heck, they're even trying to refuse people selling flowers and baking cakes," said Booth.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 8:10:42 AM7/1/15
I don't think magik hates Christians he's to agnostic. Unsure. I like magik just sorting out his confused agnosticism. Pass the pumpkin pie bubba:)

majikm...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 8:50:33 AM7/1/15
Kev - Agnostic means that I don't know what happens after death but I do know that people will take your money and tell you a crap ton about it.

I find the bible fascinating to relearn using its original language and its history. I was raised in the church and much of what I heard and learned were outright manipulations and misunderstandings of scripture.

And the scripture itself is full of baloney garbage that only the ignorant fool would believe to be the word of god.

rpbc - Same Sex Marriage is as American as property rights, or the pursuit of happiness.
Seriously, it has much to do about property rights and Hospital visitation rights. Quite a few states recognize this on their own but when a citizen travels to another state and something terrible happens like a loved one injured or killed. Then the dehumanizing injustice of not being able to see their loved one in the hospital (non-family) or even losing their shared property to distant relatives.

Equal Human Rights for All.

Just because someone said Marriage is dead, doesn't mean it is.

geraldkrug

Jul 1, 2015, 9:16:54 AM7/1/15
It trickles down to destroy their own personality also. Homosexuals are just not normal and comfortable to socialize with
because they have this "OTHER" agenda going on hidden and seething, its creepy.

And they arent comfortable with their own selves so it shows.

geraldkrug

Jul 1, 2015, 9:17:57 AM7/1/15

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 9:24:11 AM7/1/15
Parallel the book of revelation and John's works. No contradictions there .

Again you base your not knowing on lack of knowledge of an after life.

Again who said your Alive? We're dying. Better have more faith than that. God's word helps with proofs.

If God is a time traveler and proves it then we have a real butterfly affect that can change our destinies selah

geraldkrug

Jul 1, 2015, 9:44:50 AM7/1/15
Jidenna -
"Classic Man"
(feat. Roman GianArthur)

My name calling all night
I can pull the wool while I'm being polite
Like, darling calling all night
I can be a bull while I'm being polite
Like, oh me, oh me oh my
I know many women want to be in my life
Like, oh me, oh me oh my
Why can't every woman end up being my wife?

[Pre-Hook:]
Even if she go away, even if she go away
Even if she go away, even if she go away

[Hook:]
I'm a classic man
You can be mean when you look this clean
I'm a classic man
Calling on me like a young OG
I'm a classic man
Your needs get met by the street, elegant old fashioned man
Yeah baby I'm a classic man

I burn through the hood like whoa
When everybody's feeling so cold
I'm cool like Nat King Cole
And niggas get a bit of my glow
I got charm like a leprechaun, mummafunka
Now y'all fucking with the wrong mummafunka
Treat me like a don, mummafunka
And we don't live by the law, mummafunka

[Pre-Hook]

[Hook]

[Roman GianArthur:]
I burn through the gate like whoa
And everybody get in, we know
I love life, living like gold
And niggas wanna get in my glow
I got mad love for my crew, mummafunka
I'm the- I'm the man, who are you mummafunka?
Shine bright like a jewel, mummafunka
Even under fire I'm cool, mummafunka

[Roman GianArthur:]
Even when she go away, even when she go away
Even when she go away, even when she go away

[Hook]

Keep my gloves dirty but my hands clean
Got to keep the business in the family
Bread when I'm filling up the pantry
Now my niggas slang 'caine like a dandy
I tell you how it go
You pull out rubber bands, I pull out an envelope
The ladies on my elbow ain't for the show
Every madame on my team is a top general, oh
Got to be ready for war, war
Should they get into my door, door?
Get 'em, we'll get 'em, I know that we'll get 'em
Cause I lived through this shit before, oh

[Hook]

geraldkrug

Jul 1, 2015, 9:59:23 AM7/1/15
No one is born to be homosexual.

What happens is they are curious and the urge for sex over-rides who to have sex with.

They do one homosexual act and cant get help and build on it in a weird act of self revenge.

Please get help and realize you got it twisted early on in life.

geraldkrug

Jul 1, 2015, 10:13:58 AM7/1/15
I just got an email from someone who said they have evidence homosexuals are so sick to convert heterosexuals they can know if you watched gay porno and will show up in your life the very next time your out in public and hit on you WOW thats sick like satanic level.

majikm...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 11:08:01 AM7/1/15
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 7:13:58 AM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> I just got an email from someone who said they have evidence homosexuals are so sick to convert heterosexuals they can know if you watched gay porno and will show up in your life the very next time your out in public and hit on you WOW thats sick like satanic level.

@Krug - Adversarial Level? Paranoid much?

@Kev - The Gospel of John is the worst, the gospel of John made Yeshua a god.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 11:41:10 AM7/1/15
Those letters of John are to a future audience and linked to the book of rev. Back up and re asses.

Your in a horizontal quagmire of useless info

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 11:45:53 AM7/1/15
He'll magik I bet you don't even know what I mean by "paralleling" the book of rev and John's prophetic letters and just assume it's not important.

Ya just been demoted from ignorant to stupid. May I add blind?

That's not pumpkin pie you handed me but a dirty frying pan. Wtf bubba?

majikm...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 1:11:20 PM7/1/15
Kev. Try paralleling the 4 gospels. They differ on so many points that the story and miracles of Yeshua keep changing; for example: compare Yeshua's genealogy in both Matthew and Luke.

To look at books side by side is fine, but to think there is hidden knowledge in-between the letters is your ultimate folly. It is also a major sign of your mental illness.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 2:34:13 PM7/1/15
I didn't say parallel the synoptics I said John's works and book of revelation. Also I didn't say parallel events as recorded nor in a historical context.

John's gospel letters and book of revelation speak to a future audiance.

If God is god then god is a time traveler and if so then how does a time traveler see the end record it and leave it uncorrupted for future posterity? Encryption. Almost each word in these works is repeated. Observe the repeats isolate the relevent context these words are found in line all of this up and realize a stream of info encrypted for application in the last days

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 2:50:15 PM7/1/15
This is the living word spoken from our past which is now inspired by he who is was and shall be.

This is revelation.

Deny its truth and face its judgement ignorantly stupid and likely hopeless in the end of days.

Repent and behold

The 1)the word of god
The 2)testimony of Jesus Christ and..
All 3)all the things he (john saw)

Rev 1:2

Also
There are repeated/encrypted words and phrases btw

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 4:11:58 PM7/1/15
A lost forgot magik

Who's mentally I'll here? Your the one fascinated with a book full of balcony carp you agnostic contradiction. Repent and then parallel the key phrase "word of god".

And figure it out smart ass:)

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 4:34:41 PM7/1/15
Lmao godamned phone can't spell worth a shit!

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 4:36:45 PM7/1/15
I said balogny crap. No. You said it magik. Bout a book you find fascinating... ?

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 5:31:49 PM7/1/15
"Book of brilliant things" my friend

Simpleminds album.."city of lights"

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 5:41:08 PM7/1/15
Daily motion has an excellent live video of the song/spell Book of brilliant things

Hmm
The godspell the gospel the good news of hope

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 6:00:26 PM7/1/15
In the beginning of rebirthed/inspired regenerated understanding was the word.

geraldkrug

Jul 1, 2015, 6:06:18 PM7/1/15
No symmetrical information so quit while the universe is behind, your just mental masterbators.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 6:07:20 PM7/1/15
And the word in all its languages is a vehicular curior of meaning.

Be thankful the "meaning is loving and strong and most importantly right

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 6:14:42 PM7/1/15
"I shall make you fishers of men"

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 6:35:14 PM7/1/15
What we are doing believer is akinning ourselves to christ through his faithfull and true word

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 6:49:14 PM7/1/15
Hmm
Namesaker/believer..same difference

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2015, 7:32:25 PM7/1/15
Also
We thrive on each other so never stop loving each other.

Until truth suggests otherwise

mthr...@yahoo.com

Jul 1, 2015, 10:35:50 PM7/1/15
On Wednesday, July 1, 2015 at 1:43:35 AM UTC-7, rpbc wrote:
> [...]
>
> In Missouri, State Rep. Stephen Webber, D-Columbia, called for the state to pass a law barring discrimination against members of the LGBT community.
>
> "People can still be fired for their sexual orientation. Newly married gay couples can be denied housing," Webber told Missouri.net. "This is not the end. This is an important step, but we're going to continue pushing forward until everybody in the state has complete equal rights."
>
> Diane Booth, who married her partner in Iowa in 2013, said a nondiscrimination act needs to be passed at the federal level.
>
> "You can be fired at will. You can be refused service in a restaurant. Heck, they're even trying to refuse people selling flowers and baking cakes," said Booth.

,,, The Real Fight... now it begins... now just what could they mean>

Maybe after they have desensitized us to all this transgender etc...stuff, they will be offered mutations/real sex change in exchange for allowing/toleration of lab created hybrids.

geraldkrug

Jul 1, 2015, 11:52:25 PM7/1/15
COCINARSE

majikm...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 10:36:09 AM7/2/15

> ,,, The Real Fight... now it begins... now just what could they mean>
>
> Maybe after they have desensitized us to all this transgender etc...stuff, they will be offered mutations/real sex change in exchange for allowing/toleration of lab created hybrids.

This is what the real fight for rights is about, Transgendered people.

From Last Week Tonight w/ John Oliver https://youtu.be/hmoAX9f6MOc

Its like the Stonewall Riots. Everyone heard it was when the cops raided a Gay Bar and Beat homos to a bloody pulp. But in reality the Stonewall was a transvestite bar and the "homos" that were beaten to bloody pulps were fancy men in dresses.

Even homos discriminate against the Transgendered.

geraldkrug

Jul 2, 2015, 10:41:05 AM7/2/15
Homosexuals are sick who want to feel healthy so they try to make everyone sick so being healthy is unknown.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 11:20:32 AM7/2/15
Run and hide behind more humanist preoccupation.

Your fraudulent truthseekers.

Agnostic? No.

Cozy in denial prepared to wail sinfully at the lords appearing

geraldkrug

Jul 2, 2015, 4:19:43 PM7/2/15
Health unknown

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 6:30:32 PM7/2/15
See the problem...magik. is that God's word is a declaration and your frame of reference only seems to regard apoligetics.

Hmm
Apoligetics? Always explaining ones self to a god that knows all? Who ya really talk in to in your goings ons?

Nay
God declares creation and dresses it in mercy and orders its preservation in justice

The golden rule
Revelation
Judgement

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 2, 2015, 8:00:45 PM7/2/15
Street fighting years

Simple minds live

geraldkrug

Jul 2, 2015, 11:14:12 PM7/2/15
Your pink tongue in a black ass.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 3:17:42 AM7/3/15
Your damned.
even enough for us all. Mr krug

geraldkrug

Jul 3, 2015, 9:31:35 AM7/3/15
Why dont you show ME off queer!

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 3:05:23 PM7/3/15
You and your jr. High ego krug. Pathetic

Stroke your precious you gdmndgnrtbstrd golem.

Eat drink and be merry krug. There is no pleasure awaiting you when you stop breathing:))

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 3:13:41 PM7/3/15
Hmm
The willfull unrighteous example you force upon people.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 3:19:57 PM7/3/15
I lived the golden rule all my life and failed i saw revelation on the horizon and by the grace of god i drew near.

Then I witnessed the judgment therin

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2015, 3:23:03 PM7/3/15
And I beheld God's mercy therein.

I beheld one like the son of man

That's you to believer a witness and fellow servant of the brethren that suffer for the word of god

geraldkrug

Jul 3, 2015, 5:01:28 PM7/3/15
Im proof your a fraud nigger!

geraldkrug

Jul 4, 2015, 4:19:42 PM7/4/15
A 4th of jews lie?

Wrong, they all are homosexuals.

geraldkrug

Jul 4, 2015, 4:22:19 PM7/4/15

mthr...@yahoo.com

Jul 4, 2015, 5:32:24 PM7/4/15
The Christians now being beheaded are dying for the word of God.. The Christians that carried the gospels and revelation for 2000 years to this day......

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2015, 5:50:00 PM7/4/15
Nay
Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

Jul 4, 2015, 6:13:37 PM7/4/15
Persecution is normal from the super rich niggers worship.

babyshoes

Jul 5, 2015, 3:35:47 PM7/5/15
On Saturday, July 4, 2015 at 2:50:00 PM UTC-7, kevino...@gmail.com wrote:
> Nay

Then where would you have received the gospel?
Through Judaism paralleled
through the lost books just found
All this came about not from but through christianity
and its not over..

Go back to Egypt like the illuminati..Jesus is taking to long in coming...no more delay!...buy still the wheel keeps turning.....long...long...like Ezra......many peoples and nations................

geraldkrug

Jul 5, 2015, 3:40:05 PM7/5/15
Supernatural only can stop supernatural

Pms cant do anything but show misguidedness and now by fighting she shows less.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2015, 3:45:05 PM7/5/15
You think to highly of your Christian captors and Gove their corrupt activity to much good faith and will.

Jesus used them to hide the truth for us

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2015, 4:13:12 PM7/5/15
Jesus hid the truth in the things Jesus said and why and how and where and when and to whom and for what....because. in the beginning.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2015, 4:18:28 PM7/5/15
In the beginning was the word.

And the word was god

And the only faithfull and true word is with God

The same was in the beginning for you namesaker

babyshoes

Jul 5, 2015, 7:34:24 PM7/5/15
On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 12:45:05 PM UTC-7, kevino...@gmail.com wrote:
> You think to highly of your Christian captors and Gove their corrupt activity to much good faith and will.
>
> Jesus used them to hide the truth for us

Captors? Jesus used Rome? Im sure Jesus didnt complain about the piped in water the Romans brought...or all the roads that led to Rome....did he know that jerusalem would be sacked? Jesus saw men hanging on crucifixes all over the place. Jesus didnt sweat blood for nothing...and it was for mostly gentiles...

Do I hate my captors when Jesus didnt hate his...The going is going to get tough for Christians and people are going to look deeper at the word of God because of it.....

one of my out pf context scriptures but this helps explain why Christians are of little strength unable to fight off these false principalities ...like Gay Marriage.. but to you Kevin, just trivial humanist banter.

Mark 4:19
but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.

You still didnt answer the question. Those losing their heads 2000 years ago and today are killed for the testimony? those that lay down their lives for others, there is no greater thing you can do..rewarded by God..still active in Christians?

babyshoes

Jul 5, 2015, 9:32:12 PM7/5/15

geraldkrug

Jul 6, 2015, 12:23:04 AM7/6/15
Marterdom is not needed in this age of the maturity of mankind because it accomplishes nothing like protest does nothing and speaking at city councils does nothing.

Evil is in full bloom and so save your life shit on cruel jesus to save your skin I know that fraud wont blame you.

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 6:27:13 AM7/6/15
Christianity enslaved you.

Rome is just rome

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 6:35:57 AM7/6/15
None of these Christian witness the testimony of Jesus christ.

Nor have you.

Parallel the testimony of Jesus christ and reveal it and judge those that wont.

Meanwhile its our american corrupt christianity that police's the world. A lot of greed and killing in all of society. Christians Muslims what's the difference? Christianity puts forth tolerance. Islam intolerance. Both are unrighteous orders.

Both corrupt and with agendas outside oiling God's word

Humanist trying to not be but are and call it godly

Bs

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 6:45:31 AM7/6/15
The poor in spirit and the wicked you have with you always.

Wow bbyshs what a humanist victim advocate you are..

A true champion of sinful man and man's domination of creation. Mans gadgets and toys and the innovation it took

Should have applied all that to God's word revealed and the testimony of Jesus Christ held up with all the things John saw...

Nope just more buying and selling just more unrighteous tolerance from the lot of you

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 7:37:23 AM7/6/15
Like trey Smith pointed out about what Isaac Newton said.

In the last days a group of people will rise and bring forth a literal application of revelation.

I got it. Don't you christian?

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 7:56:54 AM7/6/15
Btw
Jesus hates the beastly kingdoms

The Roman centurion with great faith was an individual.

Individuals arnt as powerless as the machine would have you think

Stop being a compromised unrighteous sell out christian protecting unaccountability to righteousness

kevino...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 10:35:36 AM7/6/15
The poor shall not always perish pslms..

Who are the poor? Poor in spirit.

Spirit?
What is spirit?

What is the word of god?

majikm...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 7:18:04 PM7/6/15
Ezra was a racist asshole.

majikm...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2015, 7:21:49 PM7/6/15
On Sunday, July 5, 2015 at 9:23:04 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Marterdom is not needed in this age of the maturity of mankind because it accomplishes nothing like protest does nothing and speaking at city councils does nothing.
>
> Evil is in full bloom and so save your life shit on cruel jesus to save your skin I know that fraud wont blame you.

Ever watch the public forums at the city council meetings? I feel terrible for our council members, its like the same 4 idiots making speeches on just about anything until they go off topic in to weirdo-ville.

Probably why speaking towards the city council is a waste of time, the council members mostly tune out the crazy talk and most likely lose out on hearing legitimate requests.

Message has been deleted