Biden cancels Trump program to expel illegals with sex convictions

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 2:22:16 PMFeb 24
'Why would anyone want them to remain in the country?'

Ask Trump hating Biden-Harris voters.

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 2:31:45 PMFeb 24
On Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at 12:22:16 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> 'Why would anyone want them to remain in the country?'
>
> Ask Trump hating Biden-Harris voters.

I'd say, the answer is in this morning's drudge headline ....
"Biden leans into empathizer-in-chief role..."

We can see where Groper Joe the child sniffer's empathy lies.

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 2:35:11 PMFeb 24
Maybe I can make make Box's head explode again until his mind is free? Nah, wouldn't bet on it.

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 2:44:08 PMFeb 24
I am listening to Scott Adams' latest YT video and hear him say this: https://youtu.be/rkOX0vI3bwY?t=3826

bluettes

Feb 24, 2021, 2:58:22 PMFeb 24
If I may paraphrase what he said in context of the topic of determining cause of death, no one has ever had their minds changed by someone pointing out their hypocrisy. They have taken a side on an issue. What he doesn't know, as one who is not a Christian, is that The Spirit will and does convict His people to see and repent of their own hypocrisy. But in the world, the flesh mind stands firm, trapped ....boxed up in cognitive dissonance.