Demons - documentary film with Dr. Michael S. Heiser............................................................

No One Special

Feb 20, 2024, 1:40:38 AMFeb 20
Demons - documentary film with Dr. Michael S. Heiser

See - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H41Lw2YEY74

No One Special

Feb 20, 2024, 1:42:12 AMFeb 20
...not a lot of hoopy (from Genie), just straight talk.

Babyshoes Loveachother

Feb 21, 2024, 1:57:58 AMFeb 21
On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 10:40:38 PM UTC-8, No One Special wrote:
> Demons - documentary film with Dr. Michael S. Heiser
>
> See - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H41Lw2YEY74

This is a good video. (thanks Matt)

I think if there were aliens from outer space, I would think that they wouldn't come to this planet, mostly because of the diseases and pollutants, the Indians were wiped out the Mayans, etc..
We are a contaminated planet, nobody in the universe would touch us with a 10 foot pole lol
Inter-dimensional aliens is another thing.. do you know that story about the aliens that landed in the backyard of the Hispanics that were working on their vehicle, well ..
one of the things that was hardly mentioned was when they ran into the house, the family all got together in a circle and started praying, and then they heard the most in human voice scream from the backyard..

The power of prayer against demons