Pastor Melissa Scott Televangelist Scandal List

damnthetorpedos

Jan 27, 2007, 11:41:36 AM1/27/07
She's big now, with Jimmy Swaggart, Benny
Hinn et al. Pastor Melissa Scott, Gene Scott,
teachings of Gene Scott are advertisers on
this link! Oops.

see this televangelist scandal link

http://www.dcult.com/Christianity-(A-G)/Christian_televangelist_scandals.php

Melissa Scott

In 2005 Melissa Scott, aka Barbie Bridges, took over as head pastor for
the ministries of her second husband, Dr. Eugene Scott, when he died in
February. Soon her past as an adult entertainer, actress and model under
the stage name of Barbie Bridges caught up with her. Amidst vociferous
denials of swindling and fraud by those exchanging her nude in-the-act
photos, she obliquely admitted her pornographic career. Attendance and
donations plunged over 75% during her first four months reign, as Scott
blasted departing Christians as unfaithful to God and her husband.

Cites: Televised L.A. live broadcasts by Melissa Scott April, May and June
2005.

Also see background check summaries posted on alt.fan.gene-scott newsgroup
March 15, 2005, through July 10, 2005, with links to relevant photos and
legal documents.

County public records document transfers of properties and assets to which
churchgoers contributed at Dr. Scott's solicitations, to Melissa Scott's
personal ownership or control, during 2004 and 2005. Mrs. Scott has
reminded viewers that, under the corporate structure she heads, there are
no church members. See alt.fan.gene-scott for state and county public
records to real property title transfers, corporate documents, Eugene
Scott's death certificate and civil case records.

gypsi...@gmail.com

Jan 27, 2007, 12:36:55 PM1/27/07

On Jan 27, 8:41 am, "damnthetorpedos" <warfare@EMAILPROTECTEDnospam>
wrote:

> She's big now, with Jimmy Swaggart, Benny
> Hinn et al. Pastor Melissa Scott, Gene Scott,
> teachings of Gene Scott are advertisers on
> this link! Oops.
>
> see this televangelist scandal link
>

> http://www.dcult.com/Christianity-(A-G)/Christian_televangelist_scand...

> Melissa Scott
>
> In 2005 Melissa Scott, aka Barbie Bridges, took over as head pastor for
> the ministries of her second husband, Dr. Eugene Scott, when he died in
> February. Soon her past as an adult entertainer, actress and model under
> the stage name of Barbie Bridges caught up with her. Amidst vociferous
> denials of swindling and fraud by those exchanging her nude in-the-act
> photos, she obliquely admitted her pornographic career. Attendance and
> donations plunged over 75% during her first four months reign, as Scott
> blasted departing Christians as unfaithful to God and her husband.
>
> Cites: Televised L.A. live broadcasts by Melissa Scott April, May and June
> 2005.
>
> Also see background check summaries posted on alt.fan.gene-scott newsgroup
> March 15, 2005, through July 10, 2005, with links to relevant photos and
> legal documents.
>
> County public records document transfers of properties and assets to which
> churchgoers contributed at Dr. Scott's solicitations, to Melissa Scott's
> personal ownership or control, during 2004 and 2005. Mrs. Scott has
> reminded viewers that, under the corporate structure she heads, there are
> no church members. See alt.fan.gene-scott for state and county public
> records to real property title transfers, corporate documents, Eugene
> Scott's death certificate and civil case records.

Any idea who authors this site?

mort...@gmail.com

May 25, 2015, 11:15:13 PM5/25/15
Interesting. No members???

Celestia S

May 26, 2015, 3:13:18 AM5/26/15
On Monday, May 25, 2015 at 10:15:13 PM UTC-5, mort...@gmail.com wrote:
> Interesting. No members???

Must be a tax/legal thing. I guess these days, her corporation has the same rights as an individual person. Maybe they are considered "interested parties" or something like that.

65hop...@gmail.com

Oct 11, 2015, 8:35:46 PM10/11/15
Today was interesting. Pms announced that it was no ones business whether she or the church was rich. She certainly failed to disclose millions of dollars were given to this ministry for the perpetuation of Doc's voice going round the world till Christ's return by the people she has continually attacked for 10+years. And she can't understand their unfaithfulness by not continuing to tithe after Doc's passing??? This is not rocket science! Remember, this is a corporation, not a church. You have no members, but we are stockholders in your corporation, and Doc made an oral contract with us promising his voice would continue after his passing, not in print & not the sanitized, edited version that you want to portray as the real Doc.

geraldkrug

Oct 11, 2015, 11:22:37 PM10/11/15
Doc was going for a phd in middle eastern culture
Oh must never reveal that...

mthr...@yahoo.com

Oct 11, 2015, 11:57:43 PM10/11/15
Today was interesting. Pms announced that it was no ones business whether she or the church was rich.

-------------------
Yet she calls it a church.....

Did things change? Can people claim a tax deduction now?
Did I miss something? How does she explain checks in her name to the new people? Does anyone not trust her site getting hacked and information revealed.....

65hop...@gmail.com

Oct 12, 2015, 2:37:47 AM10/12/15
Nothing appears to have changed. SOS different day.

mthr...@yahoo.com

Oct 12, 2015, 2:45:14 PM10/12/15
So you can't deduct your Chartable contributions you've made to the church....?

I wonder if Melissa/ FC, is receiving ANYTHING from the government for the church?

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2015, 4:56:45 PM10/12/15
Pms gets a crazy check and the staff do as well.
Sickos doing patty's corp. for cruel jesus.

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2015, 5:09:51 PM10/12/15
http://boughtupcom.scriptmania.com/cgi/numberletter.pl

Get the letter of any number reduced by 26

2015 is M
1957 is G
1 is A

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2015, 5:20:59 PM10/12/15
Like today is a G day

10122015 = G

cowman

Oct 12, 2015, 5:51:39 PM10/12/15
old roman version
X XII MMXV

geraldkrug

Oct 12, 2015, 10:56:09 PM10/12/15
So you put roman numerals in and get
to suck elephant dick, pms dream anime.

cowman

Oct 13, 2015, 6:41:04 AM10/13/15
Dana utorak, 13. listopada 2015. u 04:56:09 UTC+2, korisnik geraldkrug napisao je:
> So you put roman numerals in and get
> to suck elephant dick, pms dream anime.

So you put roman numerals in and get the villa in the hills outside Rome.
if the crazy shema work for DEA why don't be useful for all of us????????

https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1734&dat=19740831&id=BnocAAAAIBAJ&sjid=5lEEAAAAIBAJ&pg=7148,6412106&hl=hr

cowman

Oct 13, 2015, 7:52:43 AM10/13/15
Dana utorak, 13. listopada 2015. u 04:56:09 UTC+2, korisnik geraldkrug napisao je:
> So you put roman numerals in and get
> to suck elephant dick, pms dream anime.

Italian rhapsody

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Q7yjn7msw

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2015, 10:10:02 AM10/13/15
Ok daddy elephant is a ford pinto owner
Maybe elephant should do pornos and suck
Pinto gas pipes for vesco dog fart video inc.

geraldkrug

Oct 13, 2015, 10:21:34 AM10/13/15
So pms has a snitch target on her back too so shes a dead bitch its all in the family, im glad

Doc knew he laundered when he flaunted those
big (illegal) checks on TV.

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 15, 2015, 12:31:29 AM10/15/15
The gift that keeps on taking. Looking forward to that great day when the truth is finally completely revealed. I have a hunch when the current parishioners wake up to truth, they will be in shock.

geraldkrug

Oct 15, 2015, 6:56:56 PM10/15/15
Current people are sasha vinni wanna be succubus.

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2015, 3:03:47 AM10/17/15
It appears to pretty well prove accusations made against her.

geraldkrug

Oct 17, 2015, 7:40:12 AM10/17/15
Pms has Doc talking from the grave to ME and Doc is
a confused manipulative weirdo financial advisor.

geraldkrug

Oct 17, 2015, 3:49:21 PM10/17/15
Im worth so much more than babble whores because MY work is so
easy and so exensive :)

geraldkrug

Oct 17, 2015, 9:49:03 PM10/17/15
http://i62.tinypic.com/2ezlkqd.jpg

MY universal computer makes clouds in x patterns
and they float for miles...

geraldkrug

Oct 17, 2015, 9:53:51 PM10/17/15
http://i57.tinypic.com/30u7kwl.jpg

This is the same x cloud 20 minutes later with
an amazing contrast of a live jet much higher.

How is that possible?

These pics are not photoshop fakes.

geraldkrug

Oct 17, 2015, 10:22:35 PM10/17/15
You can bairly see the jet contrail going under the x
But it is there if you know where to look.

How can it drift so far intact?

It must be different in an unnatural way.

geraldkrug

Oct 17, 2015, 10:31:00 PM10/17/15
Destiny destiny whoever really stops at destiny
isbl a flying cruel jesus coward fool.

In Mesopotamian mythology, the Tablet of Destinies (Sumerian: Dup Shimati; not, as frequently misquoted in general works, the Tablets of Destiny) was envisaged as a clay tablet inscribed with cuneiform writing, also impressed with cylinder seals, which, as a permanent legal document, conferred upon the god Enlil his supreme authority as ruler of the universe

lakro...@gmail.com

Oct 18, 2015, 8:45:13 PM10/18/15
Pig
Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

Oct 18, 2015, 10:23:30 PM10/18/15
Cele is young cunt and shitiot facinates her young
nothing mind so she pays it mind.

Why dont you and pms go fuck off some where real lesbo

geraldkrug

Oct 19, 2015, 9:15:14 AM10/19/15
Pmsnis not a bit better from cruel jesus, shes worse.

65hop...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2015, 7:35:10 PM10/19/15
Hope IRS follows this corporations business transactions. Sounds & smells fishy
Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

Oct 19, 2015, 11:28:30 PM10/19/15
Someones knockin at the door
Someones ringing the bell

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 2:04:21 AM10/20/15
Hope so

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 11:27:27 AM10/20/15
Keep it up

geraldkrug

Oct 20, 2015, 1:18:55 PM10/20/15
MY biggest mistake was lovin you too much
A hell and you know
Don't do it

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 20, 2015, 4:29:38 PM10/20/15
Keep on keepin on

geraldkrug

Oct 20, 2015, 9:42:54 PM10/20/15
Great light in the sky tonight
Oh honey its burning bright
Come and take ME away tonight
And its all right

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2015, 1:26:00 AM10/22/15
Yep

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 23, 2015, 8:06:20 PM10/23/15
Unuh
Message has been deleted

geraldkrug

Oct 23, 2015, 10:44:51 PM10/23/15
We go dancing nightly in the attic while the moon
is rising in the sky.
If Im too rough tell ME Im so scared your little head will come off in MY hands.

nopms

Oct 24, 2015, 3:08:55 AM10/24/15
million dollar bay bay

geraldkrug

Oct 24, 2015, 3:34:14 PM10/24/15
Alice Cooper has an album cover with a gun made in Glendale on it.

Celestia S

Oct 24, 2015, 7:27:55 PM10/24/15
I want to see the video they showed when he was on SNL. It went with the song "elected" and they were in uncle sam costumes, and they had all this cash. Anyone remember that? I looked for it recently but to no avail.

geraldkrug

Oct 24, 2015, 10:04:21 PM10/24/15
I saw that on TV.

All blossom
All awesome

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2015, 1:04:56 AM10/28/15
Sunday Pms talked about it being no one's business about her private life. Her finances were also no one's business. That may or may not be true, like the so called copyrights she claimed to own, but that doesn't appear to be factual. Especially with multiple recordings of Doc stating archives would always be available to anyone desiring to access & download. The assets contributed by those supporting Doc were not intended to enrich pms. Thunk IRS should examine.

nopms

Oct 28, 2015, 1:36:23 AM10/28/15
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 10:04:56 PM UTC-7, mort...@gmail.com wrote:
> Sunday Pms talked about it being no one's business about her private life. Her finances were also no one's business. That may or may not be true, like the so called copyrights she claimed to own, but that doesn't appear to be factual. Especially with multiple recordings of Doc stating archives would always be available to anyone desiring to access & download. The assets contributed by those supporting Doc were not intended to enrich pms. Thunk IRS should examine.

She is a promoted Public Figure and a calls herself Pastor ...so shouldn't her private life and finances be of concern to her supporters?

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2015, 4:12:14 AM10/28/15
Yes, they should be public. She made the choice, despite her complaints that the ministry was dumped on her, we all know that was untrue. Property that was purchased with donations in the church's name & transferred to her should be investigated, the IRS should also check her out. She's been bragging about the wonderful care of church assets since she took over. Some paint, smoke & mirrors, roof replacement. Internet service is a problem, sounds like problems at Caribbean shortwave site, I thought I heard her say some of the locals were trying to get her out of there. She's rushing to get Doc's tapes digitized. They were already digitized so what happened to those???

Matt2442

Oct 28, 2015, 8:40:59 AM10/28/15
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 1:12:14 AM UTC-7, mort...@gmail.com wrote: Yes, they should be public. She made the choice, despite her complaints that the ministry was dumped on her, we all know that was untrue.

Matt2442:
Dumped on her? As though she never wanted it? That's bullshit.

Mort...@gmail.com:
Property that was purchased with donations in the church's name & transferred to her should be investigated, the IRS should also check her out.

Matt2442:
Is this truly the case? Assets that belonged to Faith Center now belong personally to Melissa Scott? How does that happen without someone going to jail? This is what happens when there is no accountability.

Mort...:
She's been bragging about the wonderful care of church assets since she took over. Some paint, smoke & mirrors, roof replacement. Internet service is a problem, sounds like problems at Caribbean shortwave site, I thought I heard her say some of the locals were trying to get her out of there. She's rushing to get Doc's tapes digitized. They were already digitized so what happened to those???

Matt2442:
If it wasn't for some help from Paul Jr. a while back she would have sunk. As far as Doc's tapes...I think she means the video tapes. The mp3's were already digitized. It is interesting that she is NOW rushing to get them digitized if I read that correctly. Perhaps your lawsuit has put a sense of urgency in her about it?

geraldkrug

Oct 28, 2015, 4:14:44 PM10/28/15
Its too late once entering public domain.
Pms will claim Doc is alive in hiding in a horse barn next...stay untuned

Im in tune
And im gonna tune
Right in on you

. (((((((studio))))))) .

Oct 29, 2015, 12:29:38 AM10/29/15
On Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at 5:40:59 AM UTC-7, Matt2442 wrote:

> Matt2442:
> If it wasn't for some help from Paul Jr. a while back she would have sunk. As far as Doc's tapes...I think she means the video tapes. The mp3's were already digitized. It is interesting that she is NOW rushing to get them digitized if I read that correctly. Perhaps your lawsuit has put a sense of urgency in her about it?

Maybe some outside force is stalling the digital process? Blocking
it's completion..

Once those tapes have been put in digital format, she can easily
lock them away and hide the entirety in her pocket or harddisk.
That's when she can burn the originals and walk away with total
control of the only asset left from that place.

geraldkrug

Oct 29, 2015, 4:24:29 AM10/29/15
Ass e.t.

mthr...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 2015, 6:40:51 AM10/29/15
Matt2442:
If it wasn't for some help from Paul Jr. a while back she would have sunk.

------------
Do true.

Wonder if any of docs tape put up on an obscure web site that could be loosed at a later date, being that she is scrambling now...

The only reason I can think of why she doesn't let his teaching go out there on you tube with the rest of his peers... is cause it will show that Dr Scott was in a decline when he met her..and there is no way she can appear as anything but a gold digger

. (((((((studio))))))) .

Oct 29, 2015, 11:27:35 AM10/29/15
People already think of her as a gold digger. There's no escaping that.
Her congregation is full of people who have left their brains at the
door. I'm not saying they are bad people, I was there taking up a seat
too at one time, they are wonderful, low self esteem types, nerdy
or needy that possibly love God but are just misdirected and caught up
in this Melissa Cult bullshit.

geraldkrug

Oct 29, 2015, 3:29:37 PM10/29/15
Pms loves ugly fat white trash simpletons.

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 30, 2015, 2:38:53 PM10/30/15
Interesting corporation nothe a church. No members???

geraldkrug

Oct 30, 2015, 3:27:04 PM10/30/15
One member is a small titted female book reader for grammer God man.

mort...@gmail.com

Oct 31, 2015, 12:33:42 AM10/31/15
Always remember it's a corporation not a church with members

geraldkrug

Oct 31, 2015, 9:06:48 AM10/31/15
Corporation t-shirt
Stupid bloody tuesdays
Man you should of seen them kicking...

mort...@gmail.com

Nov 8, 2015, 12:55:01 AM11/8/15
The corporation, no members

mthr...@yahoo.com

Nov 8, 2015, 2:16:58 PM11/8/15
Nor a board of directors..?

geraldkrug

Nov 8, 2015, 3:09:42 PM11/8/15
Probabily a lesser corp. structure or the ever
Filing exempt proto corp. where the structure is
a wide open cunt to the state.

Celestia S

Nov 8, 2015, 3:37:07 PM11/8/15
Must you be so nasty? If I've told you a thousand times I've told you once, this is a FAMILY newsgroup. There may be children reading.

geraldkrug

Nov 8, 2015, 4:06:10 PM11/8/15
Children cunt born you mean whore lezbo cunt licker
Kids you crave you mean?

mort...@gmail.com

Nov 18, 2015, 3:50:28 PM11/18/15
Again

geraldkrug

Nov 18, 2015, 4:23:10 PM11/18/15
The context is always first to guide you to hell.

mort...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 12:13:50 AM11/21/15
No members????? I thought I heard her repeat that this last week. Poor suckers!

Celestia S

Nov 21, 2015, 12:57:48 AM11/21/15
On Friday, November 20, 2015 at 11:13:50 PM UTC-6, mort...@gmail.com wrote:
> No members????? I thought I heard her repeat that this last week. Poor suckers!

Yeah, kinda like we suckers who bought in to Dr Geen's shtick, huh. But at least he had something worthwhile to buy into. So maybe we were the lesser of two schucks.

Celestia S

Nov 21, 2015, 1:02:21 AM11/21/15
Wow morty, you'll never accept that we were all taken for a ride will you. All that shit about coming to Christ ONLY thru the domata. The domata is dead, long live the Christ. Come to the Christ, directly, just you and he, then find comfort and joy.

geraldkrug

Nov 21, 2015, 2:32:53 AM11/21/15
Sue the bastards!

David B

Nov 21, 2015, 11:30:25 AM11/21/15
Once seen rightly, it leaves you no choice but to not support that type of ministry. Now, if only the successors could understand that same reality, then maybe the perpetuation of self-indoctrinated erroneous teachings will stop. But then maybe, they won't and they will never understand why that ministry experiences its own self-collapse.

lakro...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 12:16:38 PM11/21/15
Well David
If leadership can't lead righteously and followers can't follow righteously. Then you be a brood of unrighteous vipers. The lot of you.Hypocryts.

And cel you have yet to come straight to jesus you itchy eared liscencious unrighteous sinner aka hatefull vomit woofing truth stomping legion ass pig bitch. I mean christian

lakro...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 12:21:41 PM11/21/15
And in a bed of wrath in a pigpen of denial with a nasty ass . Yeah thats you to mouth you and your hairry armpit sidekick bluetitties no per a couple of stroker pervs getting off at jesus expense. Grace hell. Your lot engage in liscencious sinfull unbelief.

Just don't forget to repent you mouthy christian trash

nopms

Nov 21, 2015, 12:26:35 PM11/21/15
And there's you ...eating greasy chicken wings, drinking beer, rubbing yourself in Ket lotion ...smoking dope and too many cigarettes ...wallowing and wailing in misery. What a life.

nopms

Nov 21, 2015, 12:29:08 PM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 9:21:41 AM UTC-8, lakro...@gmail.com wrote:
> And in a bed of wrath in a pigpen of denial with a nasty ass . Yeah thats you to mouth you and your hairry armpit sidekick bluetitties no per a couple of stroker pervs getting off at jesus expense. Grace hell. Your lot engage in liscencious sinfull unbelief.
>
> Just don't forget to repent you mouthy christian trash

I'm no ones sidekick and you wish I had hairy armpits. You're a bag of wailing dogshit pervstrokin your nub in Ket lotion like a loser.

nopms

Nov 21, 2015, 12:31:34 PM11/21/15
Oh and you're a tremendous bore. Just go back to your stained mattress and pass out for the rest of the day.

lakro...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 12:36:01 PM11/21/15
Thing is with you perverted christians all perverted and guilty and unrighteous seeking absolution so much so you make it up.. true idolatry you christians know well..thing is when your not seeking absolution your trying to get laid. Pathetic. Back and forth like that drivin by desires you have no power over...all thats left really for your unrighteous hapless condition is to die to self. But you don't know how to do that do you Christian fraud? Well I will help you consider the following...

There is you winning and then there is you feeling guilty about it and then there is you knowing it say in and day out.

Now
What you are living is an enslaved identity crises. A trichotomy.

Having recognized your hapless self. It's that third person stuck in all that that can engage in righteousness neither sinning nor feeling guilty for it and seeking cake and powerless reconciliation and or change. It's that part of you that can engage in gods word testimony and vision that leads to hope and true spiritual regeneration. Something found that you love more than these...

lakro...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 12:47:42 PM11/21/15
Greasy chicken wings..hahaha true true. I opened myself up for ya a lilbit :) I see it commin your like sharks smelling blood

lakro...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 12:48:28 PM11/21/15
Next

nopms

Nov 21, 2015, 1:03:12 PM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 9:47:42 AM UTC-8, lakro...@gmail.com wrote:
> Greasy chicken wings..hahaha true true. I opened myself up for ya a lilbit :) I see it commin your like sharks smelling blood

You've been wide open all along, transparent. too easy, too predictable. Boring. Stupid. next.

geraldkrug

Nov 21, 2015, 1:12:29 PM11/21/15
Shitiot has the ever awkward fag problem

nopms

Nov 21, 2015, 1:30:58 PM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 10:12:29 AM UTC-8, geraldkrug wrote:
> Shitiot has the ever awkward fag problem

I really do think I am done commenting on the obvious.

Matt2442

Nov 21, 2015, 1:53:51 PM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 9:26:35 AM UTC-8, nopms wrote:

> And there's you ...eating greasy chicken wings, drinking beer, rubbing yourself in Ket lotion ...smoking dope and too many cigarettes ...wallowing and wailing in misery. What a life.

Matt2442:
And all the while claiming moral and spiritual superiority while pointing a condemning finger at people he knows nothing about outside of a few posts in AFGS.
What a life indeed. Sad, yet self perpetuated. I told him his life could change for the better with God's help. It is true, God does change lives for the better. He called it will worship. Whatever. He doesn't really want his life to change. He'd rather sit in his misery and condemn those whom God has already lifted out of the pit. There's no help for someone with his attitude.

lakro...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 1:57:58 PM11/21/15
Hahaha.

lakro...@gmail.com

Nov 21, 2015, 2:01:11 PM11/21/15
I set your guile up ray :)

nopms

Nov 21, 2015, 3:09:07 PM11/21/15
Yep, he's an unrighteous waste of time. Well ...he's got about five years maybe less to repent. Assuming God hasn't give him over to believe his own lies and be damned. He's playing a dangerous game ...he's only miserable and he knows it.

Matt2442

Nov 21, 2015, 4:16:42 PM11/21/15
What guile?

Kevy_Kevite

Nov 21, 2015, 5:45:51 PM11/21/15

On 2015-11-21, lakro...@gmail.com <lakro...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I set your guile up ray :)

LOL!
Your the most vile filled ignorant fuckwit
that ever inhabited human flesh.
Living in your indulgent shithole abode in Florida,
laying on your cum stained, shit stained mattress.
You ..the ketamine induced ...drug fueled,
booze induced shithead. Everyone that is sane
is your enemy, only bent fucks like yourself,
do you have any *tolerance* of.
Need any more strokes you complete maggot?
Your just a complete twisted self loving shithead.
Your the true PumkinHead.
How's that for a spirit's person's response
to your shithead self? An existance that only
compares to that of slug slithering along the ground
picking up zygotes of parasitic worms,
polluting others around you with your lovingly
cared for, incubated diseases,
spreading them along, as you slither through life,
touching others as only you can do.
Your sister hates you,
Your nephew hates you,
your mother hates you,
God loves you,
You slithering fuck...
Kiss my fucking ass.
Just spreading around, the love you spread around.
LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving Kevin,
we shall always love you.

The first cut is always the deepest.

From Gene Scott and the Crew, we love you.

David B

Nov 21, 2015, 6:57:37 PM11/21/15
There is nothing idolatrous with following Christ, and resting in His finished work. The greatest and most descript understanding of what is translated "repent" is given by Christ Jesus Himself, and clearly states that as Moses raised the serpent in the wilderness of sin, all one had to do was to look upon, to turn to, to "repent" and had nothing to do with any kind of contrition or of penance, or any thing other than to look upon the brazen serpent, this picture is all that is required. I know so.

David B

Nov 21, 2015, 7:25:07 PM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 3:16:42 PM UTC-6, Matt2442 wrote:
> What guile?

Its just time to burn some yokes...

geraldkrug

Nov 21, 2015, 7:42:51 PM11/21/15
Is shitiot pissing in gay mouths again?

nopms

Nov 21, 2015, 9:05:21 PM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 1:16:42 PM UTC-8, Matt2442 wrote:
> What guile?

no Matt ...rather, 'what's guile?'

geraldkrug

Nov 21, 2015, 9:24:24 PM11/21/15
Dont suck on shitiot too much because youll be shit by ass-o-sensation

nopms

Nov 21, 2015, 10:50:51 PM11/21/15
On Saturday, November 21, 2015 at 6:24:24 PM UTC-8, geraldkrug wrote:
> Dont suck on shitiot too much because youll be shit by ass-o-sensation

what's suck?

rpbc

Nov 21, 2015, 11:17:48 PM11/21/15
rpbc: Misdirected question blu. When Gerald says suck the sentence tells you exactly what it is.

nopms

Nov 22, 2015, 12:01:21 AM11/22/15
Wrong again. when Gerald says suck kevin says how long!

geraldkrug

Nov 22, 2015, 12:03:44 AM11/22/15
Planetaryspermia

The DNA rich saturns moon geysers planting
Mankind and others...

geraldkrug

Nov 22, 2015, 12:05:00 AM11/22/15
He dreams of g knee