;:;;Sim/neuron(NEW1e+22=1PQ>PA>gQqQq<A4D(d.mond)[S...]SR>A^88)2 fragdEnergy

Gerald Krug

Aug 29, 2021, 5:16:28 PMAug 29
I am making alot of pixelart for staff members badges.

Gerald Krug

Aug 29, 2021, 5:19:39 PMAug 29
Its easy, I got the whole cryptoPunks collection from github and then import one into 8bit painter and change it according to MY importance thingy.

Kro

Aug 29, 2021, 5:56:36 PMAug 29
On Sunday, August 29, 2021 at 5:19:39 PM UTC-4, lordy...@gmail.com wrote:
> Its easy, I got the whole cryptoPunks collection from github and then import one into 8bit painter and change it according to MY importance thingy.
So about gene scott

Gerald Krug

Aug 29, 2021, 6:46:47 PMAug 29

Hey, Gerald 👋
0 B of 1 GB used

0 Total Pins

My Files

Pin By CID Queue 1 Lucky Cat
Pin Status, searching please wait.

Pinned
Name IPFS CID

The instructions says it takes a while to pin the screenshot of Lucky Cat number one.

Gerald Krug

Aug 29, 2021, 6:53:12 PMAug 29
MY women all say I'M the best at expressing love.
Mean people cant express love, haha

Gerald Krug

Aug 29, 2021, 7:03:25 PMAug 29
Does the recent military rocket failure expose braindrain in their NASA overlords?

Gerald - of course, its a world problem. Idiots everywhere.

Gerald Krug

Aug 29, 2021, 7:07:12 PMAug 29
How did humans get to this lofty place of being able to do engineering miracles?
Space aliens must be doing it, even indirectly, would advance things.

Gerald Krug

Aug 29, 2021, 7:10:49 PMAug 29
To weed out the weaklings.
To break all their windows and smash down their doors.
Pink Floyd

Gerald Krug

Aug 30, 2021, 6:39:48 PMAug 30

Gerald Krug

Aug 30, 2021, 7:12:54 PMAug 30
https://ibb.co/XWgSTFb
Sandy B. And her traveling face drop supreme.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 12:32:42 AMSep 2
It seems like a certain arrangement is natural to the universe.
Like sand in an hourglass piles up in the middle and spreads out evenly 360 degrees. A statistical order.
So when they see dwarf galaxies and dark matter there (fermi balls) thats just the fermi balls spreading out where the least resistance is.
Now I know you want to say the universe started out faster than light and bent 360 to become our passing of time but for that you need a faster than light gravity to bend faster than light and theres no way that exists.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 12:35:08 AMSep 2
Low code, no code, said the lazy fool.
Low DNA, stolen DNA, said the workaholic virus.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 12:38:06 AMSep 2
The zeitgeist is a pump and dump, bullshit, insider knowledge, unlevel killing field.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 12:41:40 AMSep 2
Hollywood are such whores.
Take cryptoPunks pump and dump and make more pump and dump movies about a zeitgeist of wont code scums, haha

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 12:47:40 AMSep 2
Somebody asked ME to allow them to cancel culture ME so we both could have our 15 seconds of national chill effect. I said that I hadn't done anything bad on Twitter. They said, nevermind.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 12:55:11 AMSep 2
The Facebook censorship group is only demanding people don't repost and instead use their own words.

Gerald - that should shut them all up, except ME God of course.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 12:59:28 AMSep 2
I love it.
The rocket industry, aka pump and dump at scale, cannot launch because of shortage of liquid oxygen because of the pandemic.

Gerald - well now the zeitgeist cant breath. Spaced lives matter.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 1:08:31 AMSep 2
The words on humanities headstone...
Couldn't find anyone to care.

Gerald - I'M someone that cares for doers.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 1:18:47 AMSep 2
Space companies battle over anything to fake releventcy... Silver medal

Jerkoffski has no followers and no one believes in anyone that wants a job.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 1:20:27 AMSep 2
Wants a job... Silver medal

Keeps doing a better job, ME Gold medal of course.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 1:31:35 AMSep 2
Did you know it costs real gas to buy some fake test gas??? Bronze medal

How can anyone tell others what to do expecially when their all idiots??? Pot medal

Please ancient useless rock stars, stop fighting and telling everyone what Ozzy snorted that shorted him too... Heavy medal

I'M too good for everything... ME GOLD medal of course

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 1:44:31 AMSep 2
Did you get a 5g hotspot?
No I will wait for 6g.
Funny you mention 6g cause 7g is out now.
In a hotspot?
Yeah you got to ask for a demo.
Oh hell no. I asked for a demo once and their still calling my 2, 3 and 4g devices. What about the 5g? It has a kill the messenger system.
Wow thats new technology! Nope its old tech. The 1g pagers had that it was called pump and dump the messenger sysyem. Really? Well I remember the TracPhones were a dollar a minute and werent any g like 0g or 0m thingy. 0m thats funny you should say that because two tin cans and string are 0k. On a hotspot?

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 1:58:36 AMSep 2
https://within-ad.com/grabit/index.php
I fought a screen jumping problem with css hacking that would frighten a python wanna-be script writer.
All I wanted to do was zoom in on a captured and processed image and screenshot it but the websites screen is on a constant refresh.

Tip; don't download images, instead, screenshot images or download but then screenshot. The reason is because downloaded images dont always have valid image code while screenshots always have valid code.

Gerald Krug

Sep 2, 2021, 2:19:36 AMSep 2
Sir sir, we have no place for all the bodies.
Bury them cant you?
Well we dont have a grave digger they all died.
Then use a shovel man.
Cant. Shovels are made by people and their all dead.
Then feed them to the pigs.
Pork you sir.

Gerald Krug

Sep 3, 2021, 4:25:25 AMSep 3
micro lender curator, investors complete sales.
A.I. no-code will skyrocket when it learns all my code.
invest now...
https://prompt.cash/pay?token=246-qfw5RLcx&amp;tx_id=your-id-113AI2&amp;amount=0.01&amp;currency=USD&amp;desc=Your+Product&amp;return=http://within-ad.com/order-received-page.html

You have 26 minutes to pay for this geraldkrug NFT

Gerald Krug

Sep 3, 2021, 4:39:15 AMSep 3
This is a mini portable store. I set 25 minutes and send the offer out

Gerald Krug

Sep 4, 2021, 10:36:03 AMSep 4
I wont agree that your a mystery because moron explains you.

Gerald Krug

Sep 4, 2021, 4:38:22 PMSep 4
Flight attendants got it bad with customers because they cant beat the shit out of them.
Why are we so nice to in your face assholes?
And I mean the same scums day after day...
No matter where they go its a problem.
Kill all the jerkoffski when you can.

Gerald Krug

Sep 5, 2021, 12:08:36 AMSep 5
http://within-ad.com/nftgdk.php

I have an ipfs system now.
Interplanetary file system

This takes text and then gives a link to the text inside ipfs. Ipfs is made to take stress off of the bitcoin blockchain.

Gerald Krug

Sep 6, 2021, 5:27:23 PMSep 6
https://within-ad.com/idcon/poe/index.php

This makes an identicon from any date and puts it inside IPFS system by pasting the data image text from the identicon that is shown.

This makes crypto pixel-art obsolete.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 12:42:09 AMSep 7
The lesson is screaming out to be recognized that we need to eliminate the need for security and how we do that is be better people.
Until that happens forget big gains in loss prevention.
Gold gets lost too.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 12:46:47 AMSep 7
The rich who are shilling NFT pixel art have a de-evolution mindset. They don't want fine art to start the NFT business because that's for NFT 2.0

MY identicon birthday data images into the IPFS storage is for being the first to create a date thus owning the most value of that date.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 12:48:31 AMSep 7
Of course it's all MY stuff so I get a portion of all of it.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 12:53:23 AMSep 7
Article today about shaking pairs of photons from a diamond.

Gerald - then today I noticed that when I shook MY fist at another object the other object shook right when MY focus was directly on it. An entanglement of sorts. The reason is simply crash avoidance at the quantum level.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 12:56:21 AMSep 7

When I store an identicon date I put the data image and today's date also name and what have you.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 12:59:04 AMSep 7
https://bafkreibpsen5meba33olmacohpiso4hxvoicndfoa6omtgnj4cv6pwvsdi.ipfs.dweb.link/

MY IPFS storage API gives this link above.

That should say only, nftgdk

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 1:07:30 AMSep 7
I just noticed something amazing with the identicon thingy

If I put in -1
It shows a singularity and it's event horizon
Then I put nothing it shows two of the same geometric patterns (remember MY bouncers?)
And finally when I put a 1 it looks like an explosion (the big bounce)

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 1:23:19 AMSep 7
See when shills or whitewashing activities gets together you get a Halo effect where influencers really influence but don't influencers know it could blow up in their faces?

I never recommend people stick their neck out far.

Risk is risky.

Instead of watching the rich antics with sub-minimalistic Art the rest should be assigning normal value to things and then speculating on future value and investing that way.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 1:34:49 AMSep 7
Like the Lucky Cat I bought from the artist named Chinese Street Scene Photographer
CSSP.
I figured that presentation would increase along with the fact that Cats are a thingy.

CSSP had to mint an NFT to sell it so it would be put into MY SLP Simple Ledger Protocol.
That is expensive to do now like $50+
So I bought it for under $5 and now you can't mint it and profit for under $60.

IPFS minting is free, from ME God of course.
The value is a file stored eternally in an unhackable system of nodes and peers like Bitcoin...

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 1:38:14 AMSep 7
Space aliens have solved generational forgetting.
The UFO are actually the bosses of the motherships.
The eternally preserved beings who know everything are apart from the motherships for safety of both.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 1:41:00 AMSep 7
You morons know you have nothing in common with ME God of course.
Religion isn't anti cliche enough to save the soul that matters.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 1:46:36 AMSep 7
New article says the merging of a smaller blackhole into a larger neutron star has been seen.

The blackhole went to the center of the star and it exploded.

Gerald - from what I know that's ass backwards. No matter how small the blackhole is it will never travel within to anything because the singularity is not in this universe it straddles between dimensions.

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 1:52:09 AMSep 7
Everywhere I go on the net has an advertisement showing MY Unagi scooter.
Are they trying to make me self-conscious? I really don't have any skeletons so suck MY God level penis your level best, haha

geraldkrug

Sep 7, 2021, 1:58:16 AMSep 7
Yes the rich should be sued one and all for impeading all others from earning money.

Gerald Krug

Sep 7, 2021, 4:17:32 PMSep 7
https://within-ad.com/idcon/poe/index.php
I put an image to data image converter.

Gerald Krug

Sep 7, 2021, 4:19:02 PMSep 7
http://within-ad.com/nftgdk.php
I put a qrcode along with the link.

Gerald Krug

Sep 8, 2021, 7:31:49 PMSep 8
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
Mobile mini art gallery with unique spotlight touch.

cowman

Sep 8, 2021, 9:02:31 PMSep 8
Dana srijeda, 8. rujna 2021. u 23:31:49 UTC korisnik lordy...@gmail.com napisao je:
> https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
> Mobile mini art gallery with unique spotlight touch.
Natural light is sun analog gift not artificial human code.
Art is code and code is mathematical Mandelbrot set of infinite separators of analogy.
So it's some kind of illusion of human representation of reality.
Alternative reality of human multicolor detection.
Much better is to be Daltonist.
They detect reality out of codely projected palete.
Practicaly they jump ilusion in hyper dimensional step.
They closer to God than we are ever be.
Reality has two stadi.
Light and no light.
Life and Death nothing between to separate realm.
God is all in everything without diversion.

Gerald Krug

Sep 9, 2021, 4:08:50 PMSep 9
HOOTERS
Hail orgasmic overlord the eternal ruler Satan.
Heaven Sent
Hail Satan

Gerald Krug

Sep 9, 2021, 4:10:58 PMSep 9
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
I am selling 4 multi-million dollar paintings
and a new dynamic sensational artist as a package deal of the century!!!

Gerald Krug

Sep 9, 2021, 4:12:16 PMSep 9
Thr biggest news in LA is a leaking fire hydrant on 7th and main and everyones dipping in even Mia.

Gerald Krug

Sep 9, 2021, 4:15:11 PMSep 9
What do you mean HOW.
The commissions will be in the tens of millions for ME so I will get a loan and then put the whole press release together for the buyer who will become famous too but the endgame is still to be revealed.

Gerald Krug

Sep 9, 2021, 4:31:31 PMSep 9
As Webmaster of Online Art Store, I can tell you that we are at a critical moment of time in the art world. A time that will have serious implications over the next few years, and the next decade to come.

Right now, there are two very different types of art sellers out there.

The first group consists of those who are stuck in the past, hoping for the old ways to come back. The time when galleries thrived and art shows were profitable.

They have no idea the art market is actually booming right now — almost exclusively so for individual photographers and artists, and not anyone else.

Meanwhile, the second group has already moved forward. They are the ones looking at everyone else in the rearview mirror. Participating in the boom that occurred last year and already geared up for what is about to be the biggest art selling year ever - 2021.

While everyone else has been stagnant, playing defense — these artists have been adapting and playing offense.

As a result, they experienced record levels of art sales since the pandemic hit. In fact, many of them posted all-time sales records in 2020.

I’m not asking you to believe me.

The evidence is everywhere, you just need to take the time to educate yourself.

Look these folks up. Contact them. We are literally publishing new details about this every few days and citing their full names. You've probably seen them - or you will.

None of these people are famous. None of them are “big names”.

But there is one key difference between those who are thriving right now and those who are not.

A difference that is crucially important, and once you hear it, you can compare it to your own situation and see where you stand.

Here it is:

The artists who are thriving right now are taking the online market extremely seriously. They know it is the future and they've accepted they need to get really good at running online businesses.

Read that again.

Read that again because once you have truly understood this, it will affect every decision you make going forward.

You will see everything you do through the lens of whether it is making you more capable as an online art seller, or less.

And this brings me right back to why we are at such a critical time in the art world.

The artists and photographers that understand the above are leaving their peers in the dust and have the sales to prove it.

They are mastering the skills required to run a successful art business in this new world, and they are doing so at an incredible pace.

These skills cannot be mastered in one month, let alone one year. They are skills that only improve with effort, experience, and ultimately wisdom.

Gerald Krug

Sep 10, 2021, 2:52:17 AMSep 10
News stories your gonna read god damn you!

Who's most facted up, Republicans or Democrats?

If you dont sing like james brown or look like sandra bullock is your life going in the dollar bin?

Who wants to go to the moon really?

Can quantum pressure be gravity to a moron?

Do cocksuckers have minds?

What happens when sunlight hits shadow governments?
And can shadows even be hit on?

What makes hot oil sexy if there's no sandra bullock?

Do tiny robot flies deposit covid 19 in mutilated cattle?

Are space aliens into leather?

Bitches have more sex than bastards, a new study.

You didn't answer the question so now question the non answer.

People who are affectionate should never be fucked.

Do dildos ever not satisfy lesbians?

If you had an original idea would you forget it because of a fear of being kidnapped for the billions the idea would make if you weren't a coward?

Do girls huddle together to keep their legs warm in 108 degree weather and where does this happen?

Did school teach you anything that the street couldn't?

Gerald Krug

Sep 10, 2021, 2:57:13 AMSep 10
Hey Heaven Sent, I wasn't ignoring you, the internet was so slow I had to beg for a byte and the bits weren't funny.

Gerald Krug

Sep 10, 2021, 3:02:47 AMSep 10
I love selling paintings by unknown artists because their works are actually MY whores.

Gerald Krug

Sep 10, 2021, 3:40:06 AMSep 10
News stories your gonna read because a 10 year old girl super genius wrote them, god damn it!

Were you raping computers before digital intimacy started?

Is it half days or shortened schedule or early dismissal and why it matters to Bitcoin.

Your girlfriend is solid gold, can you retire now your 64?

If she chooses you can you say no and still get a hard on?

Can people make you do things by just setting the stage? And if so are you possessed by entangled entanglement of the nth kind? We answer those questions for you.

Will C02 capture suck your eyeballs out at the very end?

When you move to wheres there's water will you miss the people who never met you? Yes you will and why that is all wet thinking.

Have chemtrails actually been keeping the planet cool for decades by reflecting sunlight away? Arent you glad science loves you?

New composit materials found in alien implants are actually a mashup of james brown and sandy bullock so your life is dollar store bound and why you should laugh more.

Quantum computers are real and finding programmers to work for free like in days of old are just like saying, "Are you out of your fucking mind", made with love since 1981.

We didn't lose in Afghanistan we simply got tired of winning. Those shoot behind walls drone guns and tiny flies filled with covid were game changers.

Gerald Krug

Sep 10, 2021, 3:49:48 AMSep 10
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
I am hiring now for people to sell the most expensive paintings in the world, 5 at a time.
I supply you with the web app and your famous five upfront for $650,000. Your final commission should be in the tens of millions. I give you a plan as well and you can get a loan for this job to pay for your sales activities by using the web app as collateral.

Gerald Krug

Sep 10, 2021, 3:55:39 AMSep 10
https://within-ad.com/art/home.php
Again if you missed it...
Do you want to get rich you dumb cocksucking cunt lapping moronic degraded christian satanists?

Gerald Krug

Sep 10, 2021, 4:01:26 AMSep 10
Consciousness is reasoning. Life without reasoning is jesass chrust saying I give you what you need not what you reasonably want.

Gerald Krug

Sep 10, 2021, 4:36:51 AMSep 10
And now for the top news story of the day.

An interview with a common house finch.
Excuse us um, bird.
The names house finch.
Okay fine Finch.
We need to know about your life before Bitcoin.
So what about it?
Well first, do think god has pushed you too hard.
Oh hell yes he has. He sets the stage and I peck the bare ground so is that cool?
You mean god what then?
Its not god its the other birds.
Oh really tell is more.
Well those peckin prick punking pukes are fucking too much for one thing. Too many beaks that seeks.
Too many mouths to feed?
Damn right.
They worship the devil bird, that skyhigh hook nose grouse is a corrosive everywhere it goes.
There is a devil bird?
Yeah and it pisses me off.
Why cant it go back to dinosaur again?
All it does is piss me off and takes specks of food that god told me where.
So this devil bird is it able to read bird brains?
Shit yes it does. What are you stupid?
Can you speak with devil bird?
Sure can.
Why dont you ask the devil to leave your food alone.
He will if I worship him.
And...
I dont know what worship is, I dont have knees.
Meaning...
He says, down on your god damn fucking non existent filthy ass eating knees to me but I dont know how to so I have to suffer starve and do car suicide like a dirty rat does.
Horrible life free to fly yet bound to natures dollar store.
Worse than the dollar store.
How so?
No james brown or sandra bullock to watch while I try to laugh for no reason.
Pure hell then,I see. Well thanks.
What no bread crums?
Bread crums who do you think humans are your slaves.
Listen bud, I set the stage and the shit and you are mearly pawns in game of life. Bread or else!
Or else what?
Devil human on you then. He will make you get on your bird knees and you wont know how then youll starve.
So what I got faith.
Faith is trying to laugh when nothings funny and you wont sound like james brown which will kill you eventually.
So what I got sandra bullock.
For faith?
No, for cream of corn, to eat that is.
Devil human knows that will eat all the cream of corn before you faith or not.
I dont care I have faith in another world not this one.
Oh here we go with the denial of 13.8 billion years of this world for what a new island from hell?

cowman

Sep 11, 2021, 3:13:04 AMSep 11
thats Big Bang projection of something what we are not really witness.
We try to understand beginning but in reality we can't understand even the end.
13.8 billion years is human approximation to GOD but we are not so BIG to be conpetetive to judge about things which is longer than little one human life.
In comparation it's similar like egg in walmart whos trying to understand what is older.
He or store where someone set his price on the box with other eggs?

Gerald Krug

Sep 11, 2021, 3:28:52 AMSep 11
Cooocooco - remind me daily

There's something I want me to know
What looks great and gets onto my show.
I'll mean it when I've seen it
and I'll look again
I aint had that lately so why not
Its a question worth askin
The problem with this world is obvious
shes fabulous and not enough for us
she may know I'm so easy to snag
but not unless constant sex can brag

There's something I want me to know
I wont rape the willing if my mind says no
gorgeousness is the key
there like that one thats okay with me
thats what everyone does
whos ever banged on such a beauty

No to the skanks
No to the fats
No to the dope heads
No to the rats

see that fine Selena G over there?
yes thats the kind
bring it here and I will care.

Its too bad for ugly scums today
I hope they die
okay okay.

There's something I want me to know
remind me daily
Oh yeah
remind me daily

cowman

Sep 11, 2021, 6:54:07 AMSep 11
yup, we are store in big one store and has relation with Big one like Big one has with us.
Little egg trying to imagine his Little Bang Walmart like Big Bang Walmart keep all his eggs in storage.
Obvious golden ratio.
Projection in projected projectory.
Or transdimensional tesseract.
Universe is emulation of high dimensional emulators.
Visible Matrix of higher unvisible Matrix who knows how many eons older than this one?

Gerald Krug

Sep 11, 2021, 4:54:23 PMSep 11
Assertive error and cognative confusion.

You never know what's really happening because the lies have assumed control so never give responses immediatly if at all.

Gerald Krug

Sep 11, 2021, 5:58:41 PMSep 11
Pimp/pump and whore/dump news...

Post some angry or praise posts after publishing a news story saying people are either angry or in praise of the story.

Its real effect is the bandwagon effect.
It makes a who cares publicity stunt more. Does it work? Just ask the morons who believe lies.

Gerald Krug

Sep 12, 2021, 12:07:10 PMSep 12
When you fight for the little guy the little guy cant fight and win so remember, always fight for the Big guys.

Gerald Krug

Sep 12, 2021, 12:45:02 PMSep 12
Bitcoin at the end of the day is still fiat.
Bitcoin is totally dependent on the telephone company networks that uses power company electricity.

How in hell is Bitcoin going to change things away from centralized utilities? The new central bank is Ma-bell and renewable energy so now suck it, haha

Gerald Krug

Sep 12, 2021, 12:54:57 PMSep 12