#POTUSVSG

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 1:31:38 AM1/9/18
Ah, yes, The Donald truly is, like ...a Very Stable Genius. And every time Gerald posts his worthless schmutz here, as he is sure to do ...ironically, he will be helping to Make America Great Again! (#MAGA)...bumping this thread up to promote THIS Genius new hash tag ... #POTUSVSG

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 1:53:07 AM1/9/18
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:31:38 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Ah, yes, The Donald truly is, like ...a Very Stable Genius. And every time Gerald posts his worthless schmutz here, as he is sure to do ...ironically, he will be helping to Make America Great Again! (#MAGA)...bumping this thread up to promote THIS Genius new hash tag ... #POTUSVSG

#POTUSVSG is already trending ...Scott Adams told me.

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 1:57:53 AM1/9/18
The creator of Dilbert uploaded an hilarious periscope video on this topic (#POTUVSG)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kpG-G29Bkw

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 2:04:29 AM1/9/18
I have never read dil-idiot because
its not real.
Go raise money for shitiot nigger salvadorians are descriminated against
and niggers are to blame, die!

nedl...@aol.com

Jan 9, 2018, 2:10:15 AM1/9/18
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 1:31:38 AM UTC-5, bluettes wrote:
> Ah, yes, The Donald truly is, like ...a Very Stable Genius. And every time Gerald posts his worthless schmutz here, as he is sure to do ...ironically, he will be helping to Make America Great Again! (#MAGA)...bumping this thread up to promote THIS Genius new hash tag ... #POTUSVSG

trumps is crazy

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 2:27:49 AM1/9/18
Salvadorians, kill niggers who have one hit left in the crack pipe they will want it forever in hell!

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 2:29:46 AM1/9/18
Thank you for being as predictable as a good BM after a burrito and keeping my #POTUSVSG thread on top ...you help #MAGA hahahhaa!

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 2:31:33 AM1/9/18
I don't who trumps is but The President of the United States is a Very Stable Genius. #POTUSVSG

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 2:35:32 AM1/9/18
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 12:04:29 AM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
BTW ...stupid sarcastic people have no sense of humor and The Donald and I play you like a Stradivarius.

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 3:45:54 AM1/9/18
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:31:38 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Ah, yes, The Donald truly is, like ...a Very Stable Genius. And every time Gerald posts his worthless schmutz here, as he is sure to do ...ironically, he will be helping to Make America Great Again! (#MAGA)...bumping this thread up to promote THIS Genius new hash tag ... #POTUSVSG

I may have hit on a method of krug-proofing my threads ...that makes me a genius.

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 2:09:34 PM1/9/18
Given how divided the United States is currently, there will always be somebody unhappy with the results of an FBI investigation, Wray said. “So if we start trying to worry too much about who we are going to make happy or unhappy that’s the way we start heading down a downward spiral,” Wray said.

Gerald - just stand guard and slave for ME negro

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 3:04:00 PM1/9/18
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 12:09:34 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Given how divided the United States is currently, there will always be somebody unhappy with the results of an FBI investigation, Wray said. “So if we start trying to worry too much about who we are going to make happy or unhappy that’s the way we start heading down a downward spiral,” Wray said.
>
> Gerald - just stand guard and slave for ME negro

Thank you #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #POTUSVSG

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 3:43:50 PM1/9/18
If you think you get Gods' riches at jesass crusts expense your a nigger

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 4:16:44 PM1/9/18
So mentally disoriented at immigration meeting jerkoffski says he will sign anything.

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 4:33:08 PM1/9/18
Feinstein said she released the transcript to set the record straight. “The innuendo and misinformation circulating about the transcript are part of a deeply troubling effort to undermine the investigation into potential collusion and obstruction of justice,’’ she said

Gerald - gag on the law dick down your throat nigger

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 4:48:28 PM1/9/18
A "leak" is what helps a criminal get away. A P.S.A. public service announcement helps the media inform the public and causes no harm to ongoing cases.
There have not been any leaks that have
helped any criminals escape except the killings caused by the dossier.

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 5:05:47 PM1/9/18
Thank you for keeping MY thread on top. #POTUSVSG trending now ...

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 5:57:23 PM1/9/18
So what, your bullshit thread is hijacked.
Its the stupid things that occupy niggers minds because they
spend so much time in jail.

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 6:40:45 PM1/9/18
So what? I'll tell you so what... your so called hijack keeps MY thread with the trending hash tag title on top. You're like Hillary screwing herself in her attempts to screw everyone else over. Curses! Foiled again, haha. #POTUSVSG

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 6:41:51 PM1/9/18
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:31:38 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Ah, yes, The Donald truly is, like ...a Very Stable Genius. And every time Gerald posts his worthless schmutz here, as he is sure to do ...ironically, he will be helping to Make America Great Again! (#MAGA)...bumping this thread up to promote THIS Genius new hash tag ... #POTUSVSG

Anybody remember this? #COVFEFE

Joseph

Jan 9, 2018, 7:50:58 PM1/9/18
Russian collusion is history. Now the focus shifts to the 25th the on the 45th.

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 8:03:25 PM1/9/18
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 5:50:58 PM UTC-7, Joseph wrote:
> Russian collusion is history. Now the focus shifts to the 25th the on the 45th.

Yeah, FAKE history, at that ...as soon will be the "25th for The 45th" ...anyhoo ...back to the subject of The Donald's #COVFEFE tweet last May- remember how he was being mocked and called an idiot for his nonsensical supposed misspelled word ...coffee? What the hell was he saying anyway? I just found out, from Lionel Nation:

What's COVFEFE? Try this on for size. And when it was mentioned. Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically For Engagement Act of 2017 or the COVFEFE Act of 2017. It was introduced June 12, 2017 by Mike Quigley (D-IL). The Lord Master Troll POTUS mentioned it prior and it was first reported May 31, 2017. Prescient? Vatic? Pythonic? Ha!
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-c...

...and the moral of the story is ...The Donald is absolutely a Very Stable Genius ...trolling the shit out of the mainstream media and playing close to the vest. #POTUSVSG is #MAGA!

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 8:07:49 PM1/9/18
I just thought of an upgrade ...#POTUSVSGisMAGA-nificent! And remember, y'all read it here first, I think ...

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 8:33:31 PM1/9/18
To Matt, for the sake of keeping somewhat on the main topic of this board: While euGene often claimed to be considered a genius ...he obviously was not in the least stable...except when he was mounting his pony.

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 8:53:41 PM1/9/18
Bannon has been forced out of Breibart

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 8:55:18 PM1/9/18
Banumpire cant even get a white nigger to work for the WH, haha

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 8:58:51 PM1/9/18
Bannon should fuck some office broads before clearing out his desk.

bluettes

Jan 9, 2018, 9:06:02 PM1/9/18
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6:53:41 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Bannon has been forced out of Breibart

As The Donald said, Sloppy Steve lost his mind! And his career is over.

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 9:10:50 PM1/9/18
In other cases, Trump’s own penchant for exaggeration has made it difficult for Republicans to defend him. Though Kansas Senator Jerry Moran acknowledged to CNN that when asked whether the president was indeed a “genius,” he replied, “Got nothing.”
The sentiment was echoed by Wisconsin’s Ron Johnson, who walked away laughing at the “genius” prompt; South Carolina’s Tim Scott (“I’m not commenting on anything”); South Dakota’s John Thune, who grinned and walked away; and at least four other congressmen whom CNN was able to buttonhole in the hallways.

Gerald - Ivanka level dumb, haha

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 9:19:41 PM1/9/18
Dumb jerkoffski benefitted from FBI P.S.A.
about HRC but P.S.A. is now leaking
Stupid criminal sits in WH and should run!

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 10:10:54 PM1/9/18
Dumb idiot jerkoffski is now destroying any support by alt right with weak immigration policy. Salvadorians kill niggers and sell crack

geraldkrug

Jan 9, 2018, 10:35:30 PM1/9/18
Democratic Pennsylvania Rep. Brendan Boyle is unveiling a bill called the "Stable Genius Act" that would require all presidential candidates to undergo a medical exam and publicly disclose the results before the election

#getabrainnigger

Celestia S

Jan 9, 2018, 10:53:00 PM1/9/18
On Tuesday, January 9, 2018 at 6:03:25 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
I don't think it's right for the president to play mental games with the American public.

rpbc

Jan 9, 2018, 10:57:02 PM1/9/18
Cel: I don't think it's right for the president to play mental games with the American public.

rpbc: He's not... he's talking over and through the heads of our enemies... foreign and domestic... and the domestic ones are embedded.

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 12:06:39 AM1/10/18
WITH BANNON GONE, THE G.O.P. SCRAMBLES FOR AN AGENDA
Their populist bogeyman excommunicated, the MAGA crowd has reverted to its weird nebulous state of making America great again—whatever that means.

bluettes

Jan 10, 2018, 4:49:40 AM1/10/18
It's not mental games being played with the American public, it's with the anti-American public establishment ...and it's not games, it's serious business against them who have been against us!

Watch this video from which I lifted the COVFEFE info, Lionel breaks it down: #POTUS: Lord Master Troll, #COVFEFE Origins Anything But Misstatements, #FourthTuning Prescience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqU361RVMqU&t=395s

I hope you also watched the Scott Adams video from the link I posted at the top of this thread. That's the guy who does the Dilbert comic strip, he's funny as hell and very interesting.

bluettes

Jan 10, 2018, 5:06:20 AM1/10/18
Exactly right. I can hardly wait for those sealed indictments to be opened ...hundreds of them issued in a very short ...much air traffic to and from Gitmo with radar tracking devices disabled as the aircraft near the vicinity of the base. 8chan rumor (Q) is that persons of interest, possibly some of those named in the sealed indictments, are being taken there for interrogation and incarceration.

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 3:42:11 PM1/10/18
On Wednesday, California Rep. Darrell Issa announced his retirement from Congress, the latest senior Republican to walk away from Washington amid mounting fears that a Democratic wave -- fueled by President Donald Trump's terrible approval ratings -- is headed toward Washington this fall.

Gerald - an idiot cant run his own school and gets sued and pays $24 million

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 3:51:54 PM1/10/18
'These women deserve to be heard': Ohio Rep. Tim Ryan says Congress should investigate sexual misconduct allegations against Trump.

Gerald - this will kill anyone these days. The russian thing is peanuts now the new bill clinton takes the stand, haha

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 3:58:47 PM1/10/18
California’s attorney general, Xavier Becerra, immediately objected. “California is also ‘unique’ and our ‘coasts are heavily reliant on tourism as an economic driver,’ ” Becerra said in a statement that parroted Zinke. “Our ‘local and state voice’ is firmly opposed to any and all offshore drilling. If that’s your standard, we, too, should be removed from your list. Immediately!

Gerald - weve seen so many spills so much death to nature we simply wont allow offshore drilling period!

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 4:10:32 PM1/10/18
one reason for Trump’s slide in the polls is that people who used to hear his intended message now hear his unintended message instead. And that’s because they’ve learned, over time, that the unintended message is the real one.

Gerald - smart people really do see an idiot

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 4:20:08 PM1/10/18
The president of the United States is unfit for the job and perhaps unable to carry out its duties. And the GOP, at this stage, doesn’t want to do anything about it. Republicans aren’t just gambling with their prospects. They’re wagering the security and well-being of the country.

Gerald - two party system dems and independents. GOP a real suicide case.

bluettes

Jan 10, 2018, 4:54:01 PM1/10/18
On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 2:10:32 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> one reason for Trump’s slide in the polls is that people who used to hear his intended message now hear his unintended message instead. And that’s because they’ve learned, over time, that the unintended message is the real one.
>
> Gerald - smart people really do see an idiot

You obviously didn't watch the Scott Adams video. You just proved his point.

Celestia S

Jan 10, 2018, 4:57:15 PM1/10/18
I can see the Scott Adams genius point, but it doesn't mean Trump did that deliberately, it could be a happy coincidence. I'd rather think the president IS that smart than think he is as stupid as he seems when he says things like "like"! C'mon, a 70 year old new yorker?

Adams mentioned another famous person who used that technique, did he ever follow up on who that was?

The guy with the beard was like listening to missy, I kept waiting for him to make a point.

Where do you get this about air traffic to and from Gitmo?

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 5:28:12 PM1/10/18
Legal analysts have said that one charge Mueller might pursue would be a conspiracy to violate the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, it seems he can demonstrate that members of Trump’s team conspired in Russia’s hacking effort to influence the election.

Gerald - hail! satan killed jerkoffski

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 5:53:16 PM1/10/18
Your nigger videos are not real, fake as niggers truth is.

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 6:03:50 PM1/10/18
Fox News host Tucker Carlson has done a whole lot of devilish work to defend President Trump. As this blog has noticed, the nimble TV debater has used his highly watched program to belittle a whole range of Trump critics, all the while protesting that he was not defending Trump and his minions. Even though he was.

Not on Tuesday night, however. “President Trump, you’ll remember, ran for office promising to fix immigration, make good deals and, in general, do a better job than the corrupt, incompetent lawmakers, he said, were wrecking the country. And he was right, they were wrecking the country,” said Carlson. “And yet, today, in a remarkable twist, the president held a televised meeting with the very swamp creatures he once denounced. He told them he trusted them to craft immigration policy without his input.”

Correct: Trump on Tuesday allowed White House reporters to hang out at a bipartisan immigration discussion with Capitol Hill lawmakers. The session impressed the living hyperbolights out of daytime cable television. “I’m sure I will get hit for this and I don’t really care,” said CNN chief political correspondent Dana Bash on the cable network. “The bottom line is that this is, a year ago, this is the presidency that many people thought Donald Trump was capable of.”

That group of people doesn’t include Carlson, who saw a belly flop unfold on the White House table. The host highlighted how Trump told the lawmakers, “When this group comes back, hopefully, with an agreement, this group and others from the Senate, from the House, comes back with an agreement, I’m signing it. I mean, I will be signing it.” Huh?

Also troubling Carlson was the president’s apparent position, at the meeting, that he’d sign on to a resolution of the predicament of the “dreamers” — about 700,000 people who came to the country illegally as children, and who were protected under President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program — without tethering the matter to broader immigration-reform measures. “Amnesty for DACA recipients is the only leverage the White House has,” ripped Carlson. “Once the president agrees to let them jump to the head of the line, ahead of millions of other people hoping to come here legally, the negotiation is over. At that point, why would Democrats agree to anything? Ending chain migration, the diversity lottery, supporting a merit-based system that might actually help America? No chance.” (On Twitter, the president issued this walk-back).

The notion that Trump was highlighting his deference to Congress riled Carlson: “If these are the same people the president now says he trusts to write the immigration bills, the one he will sign no matter what it says, so what was the point of running for president?”

Good question, Tucker Carlson!

With that, Carlson tossed out a year-old MO — playing the anti-anti-Trump card, that is — and went straight after the president. The reason is that Trump’s remarkable flexibility bumped up against the closest thing that Carlson has to a substantive core: a hard-line posture on all immigration issues. Time and again, Carlson has demagogued on such issues for his audience, whether the topic at hand is general immigrant crime, an alleged rape at a Rockville, Md., high school or the difficulties experienced by a Pennsylvania community in living alongside a group of Roma immigrants.

Which is to say: Carlson can look the other way when Trump shows his childishness on Twitter; he can look the other way when a Trump appointee pleads guilty to some federal crime; he can look the other way (quite easily) when Trump expresses contempt for a free press. Any weakness on immigration, however, shall not be tolerated. The Tucker Carlson base will not have it.

Gerald - Fox has turned! hail satan!

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 9:35:56 PM1/10/18
President Trump and republicans must be clear-eyed about the Russian threat, take action to strengthen our government’s response and our institutions, and — as have other presidents in times of crisis — mobilize our country and work with an international coalition to counter the threat and assert our values,” Cardin said

Gerald - anything less is treason

bluettes

Jan 10, 2018, 9:58:17 PM1/10/18
On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 2:57:15 PM UTC-7, Celestia S wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 2:49:40 AM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:

> > > I don't think it's right for the president to play mental games with the American public.
> >
> > It's not mental games being played with the American public, it's with the anti-American public establishment ...and it's not games, it's serious business against them who have been against us!
> >
> > Watch this video from which I lifted the COVFEFE info, Lionel breaks it down: #POTUS: Lord Master Troll, #COVFEFE Origins Anything But Misstatements, #FourthTuning Prescience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqU361RVMqU&t=395s
> >
> > I hope you also watched the Scott Adams video from the link I posted at the top of this thread. That's the guy who does the Dilbert comic strip, he's funny as hell and very interesting.
>
> I can see the Scott Adams genius point, but it doesn't mean Trump did that deliberately, it could be a happy coincidence. I'd rather think the president IS that smart than think he is as stupid as he seems when he says things like "like"! C'mon, a 70 year old new yorker?

C'mon ...a successful multi billionaire who ran a brilliant, winning campaign (for at least half the cost vs what loser Hillary spent) is always deliberate in everything, including using the word 'like' in a tweet. He used it to obtain a desired effect, and it worked. It's a form of trolling, taunting his critics ...it is ...sublime.
As Scott Adams said in the aforementioned video, "One of the geniuses of this President's communication style is that he matches the style of the people he's talking to. And here he is being so folksy and casual, that it just jumps out at you, how casual it is ..clearly, he knows ...so here's the best part; I think we could all agree that the President of the United States, Donald Trump DOES know that the word 'like' is not a word that is useful, and you certainly would never add an extra word like [comma like comma] in a tweet, unless you were making fun of a valley girl, right? It simply doesn't belong there ...which is why ...it belongs there [laughs] It belongs there because you can't take your eyes away from it. It binds him to the people ..."

The man is a genius, and very stable indeed.

> Adams mentioned another famous person who used that technique, did he ever follow up on who that was?

That may have been just an aside, didn't catch that.

> The guy with the beard was like listening to missy, I kept waiting for him to make a point.

He draws a character in his strip who looks almost exactly like his sarcastic humor goatee man, hahah! Now I know where that one came from.

> Where do you get this about air traffic to and from Gitmo?

From various youtubers who have been following Q ANON's CBTS and now STORM posts on 8Chan.

Celestia S

Jan 10, 2018, 10:07:35 PM1/10/18
No no no, the bearded guy I mentioned is the 2nd video you linked. Lionel.

If you didn't notice Adams' reference to another famous person who used that technique, you obviously weren't paying attention. Watch it again, he asks his viewers to guess who he's referring to.

Boy, think what doc could've done with twitter. Scary.

Celestia S

Jan 10, 2018, 10:14:54 PM1/10/18
I still fail to see why we should place stock in ANY of these yoo-toobers.

For example, hear what this prominent lawyer says about the sealed indictments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maQf-VBvdV0

Why should we believe anyone on any kind of public media, in an age of lies and public persuasion based on lies?

bluettes

Jan 10, 2018, 10:30:52 PM1/10/18
I don't get that association at all ...you see, Lionel really IS, like, a very smart guy. If you can't get his point, maybe you weren't paying attention?

> If you didn't notice Adams' reference to another famous person who used that technique, you obviously weren't paying attention. Watch it again, he asks his viewers to guess who he's referring to.
>
> Boy, think what doc could've done with twitter. Scary.

I did in fact pay attention to the video, watched it again in order to transcribe his words which I quoted above. I didn't catch that reference as you mentioned it ...maybe you could watch it again and tell me what I missed? I have too many new videos that I want to see ...he has a new one up now, grab your beverage:
Scott Adams gives a whiteboard talk about President Trump’s mental fitness
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjzVtNr_1Es

bluettes

Jan 10, 2018, 10:39:26 PM1/10/18
It's just easier to dismiss and poo poo everything than to do some searching and figure out who is bullshit and who isn't. The guys I heard say the have been watching air traffic information to know this and put it together with Q's posts saying there are people being rounded up. How can any of this be proved? We'll just have to wait and see but I think it's interesting to discuss in the meanwhile. You don't have to believe anything but where's the harm in talking about it? It has no effect one way or the other, just something to talk and wonder about.

Celestia S

Jan 10, 2018, 10:44:03 PM1/10/18
It's 34 minutes into the video, attentive genius. And yes I watched the mental fitness video too earlier today. It was very good.

Celestia S

Jan 10, 2018, 10:46:45 PM1/10/18
Oh, but dear one, it has tremendous effect for people to listen to bullshit lies. That's the point of the complaint of fake news, MSM, etc.

bluettes

Jan 10, 2018, 11:04:06 PM1/10/18
Well then you know there was no follow up and it was merely an aside, sarcastic humor genius. And I am about to view the mental fitness one now ...

bluettes

Jan 10, 2018, 11:07:22 PM1/10/18
Yes, and one might hope, the most tremendous effect being able to refine the ability to discern bullshit from reality.

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 11:17:06 PM1/10/18
Niggers in for a hugh let down. The dems have got massive treason charges against all the GOP for undermining the DOJ. War is on and you niggers are first to die.

mthr...@yahoo.com

Jan 10, 2018, 11:24:40 PM1/10/18
I'm seeing impeachment commercial's on T.V so stupid..desperate assholes..

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 11:29:41 PM1/10/18
Republicans Have 4 Convicted Criminals Running For Congress In 2018

Gerald - crime does not pay when your caught sloppy jerkoffski

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 11:36:50 PM1/10/18
It just shows everyone how broken and unfair our Court System is when the opposing side in a case (such as DACA) ... almost always wins before being reversed by higher courts,” the Republican president wrote on Twitter.

The Justice Department said in a statement it “looks forward to vindicating its position in further litigation.”

Gerald - That's open treason, contempt ect.
Worlds dumbest criminal jerkoffski

geraldkrug

Jan 10, 2018, 11:49:57 PM1/10/18
In his ruling, Alsup quoted previous tweets by the president in support of Dreamers. “In September, President Trump stated his support for DACA, tweeting: ‘Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!'”

Gerald - stupid moron forgets and repeats
and loops and tells stories instead of focusing on the now in meetings, totally disabled!

rpbc

Jan 10, 2018, 11:58:33 PM1/10/18
Cel: No no no, the bearded guy I mentioned is the 2nd video you linked. Lionel.

> If you didn't notice Adams' reference to another famous person who used that technique, you obviously weren't paying attention. Watch it again, he asks his viewers to guess who he's referring to.
>
> Boy, think what doc could've done with twitter. Scary.

rpbc: What Doc could have done with twitter...? More like what twitter would have done with Doc. Honestly, early on... the Internet.. twitter et al.. would have given him the ass whoopin' he needed. Imagine during the eighties... afgs, Facebook, blogs, twitter, u-tube.. in the eighties when he was ramping up the cult, claiming to be the only free voice 'running loose'. It would have been good for him... kept him, if not entirely honest, would have checked him, in a good way. The injunction to not have any horizontal relations would have been blown apart.. he could not have survived the exposure.

babyshoes

Jan 10, 2018, 11:59:10 PM1/10/18
On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 11:29:41 PM UTC-5, geraldkrug wrote:
> Republicans Have 4 Convicted Criminals Running For Congress In 2018
>
> Gerald - crime does not pay when your caught sloppy jerkoffski

http://time.com/5066679/donald-trump-federal-judges-record/

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 12:16:52 AM1/11/18
Your grasping at straw men nigger, if you were white I'D already have finished with your assinine shit but shits your color.

rpbc

Jan 11, 2018, 12:37:33 AM1/11/18
rpbc: Yeah... judges...

bluettes

Jan 11, 2018, 2:57:41 AM1/11/18
That was a good video ...and I remember now, about the reference you queried, the guess who ...he was referring to himself as the creator of Dilbert. Hows that for an attentive genius?
Yeah ...I still got it ...just not as fast to get it but I still got it. :)

bluettes

Jan 11, 2018, 3:02:17 AM1/11/18
Stupid ...yes, desperately, wickedly deceitful stupid assholes. You can't impeach a president just cuz you don't like him. And most people DO like him ...that's why he won.

bluettes

Jan 11, 2018, 3:05:06 AM1/11/18
Remember how he warned us not to look at that website that specialized in criticizing him? :)

bluettes

Jan 11, 2018, 3:12:11 AM1/11/18
On Wednesday, January 10, 2018 at 9:59:10 PM UTC-7, babyshoes wrote:
POTUS & VSG DJT is the greatest President since Andrew Jackson.

President Trump Appointed Four Times as Many Federal Appeals Judges as Obama in His First Year

By TESSA BERENSON December 15, 2017
President Trump likes to tout his appointment of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court as one of his main accomplishments in his first year in office. But he broke an important record Thursday that proves he also stands to have a major effect on lower courts.

As of Thursday, Trump set a record for the most ever federal appeals judges confirmed during the first year of a presidency, Axios reports. Trump has successfully appointed 12 so far; President Barack Obama confirmed just three in his first year, and President George W. Bush confirmed six. He beat out presidents Richard Nixon and John F. Kennedy, who each confirmed 11.

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, the Republican head of the Judiciary Committee, cheered the historic milestone on Twitter Thursday:

ChuckGrassley

@ChuckGrassley
Proud to say the judiciary committee + the senate made history 2day by confirming the 12th circuit judge this year. the MOST in the 1st yr of any president in the 228 yr history of our country
12:34 PM - Dec 14, 2017
1,704 1,704 Replies 3,137 3,137 Retweets 6,889 6,889 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
The Trump Administration struggled to make good on many legislative and policy pledges in 2017, including repealing the Affordable Care Act and building a border wall, but the swift confirmation of conservative judges marks a promise well-kept to Republican voters. “President Trump has delivered on this issue, which was one of the primary reasons they voted for him,” Penny Nance, president of the socially conservative Christian group Concerned Women for America, said in a statement.

For Democrats, filling so many open seats with conservative jurists is worrisome. Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, a Democrat from California, explained the significance in a statement Thursday.

“The Supreme Court hears between 100 and 150 cases each year out of the more than 7,000 it’s asked to review,” she said. “But in 2015 alone, more than 55,000 cases were filed in federal appeals courts. … In a way, circuit courts serve as the de facto Supreme Court to the vast majority of individuals who bring cases. They are the last word.”

“The speed at which these judges are being rammed through the process,” she continued, “is stunning.”

Liberal advocacy group Alliance for Justice warned on Twitter that Trump’s nominees, which it dubs “extreme,” are quickly filling the courts:

Alliance for Justice

@AFJustice
The effort to pack our courts with extreme nominees is very real - and very, very dangerous. #courtsmatter #TrumpJudges https://twitter.com/civilrightsorg/status/941387951900151808
1:13 PM - Dec 14, 2017
3 3 Replies 78 78 Retweets 104 104 likes
Twitter Ads info and privacy
But for the Trump Administration, the swelling number of lifetime-appointed judges marks a major — and lasting — victory.

Faith and Freedom Coalition Executive Director Tim Head said thanks to Trump and Senate Republicans, “the federal judiciary is being reshaped for an entire generation.”

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 10:09:37 AM1/11/18
During a week in which the president called himself a “very stable genius,” he has once again proved that the White House he inhabits is not a particularly stable place — thanks to him.

Gerald - so out of it on the executive time out thingy, the staff is running things for the dead man jerkoffski

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 10:28:00 AM1/11/18
it’s obstruction, not collusion, that poses the biggest legal and political threat to President Trump.

“If Trump exercises his power — even his lawful power — with a corrupt motive of interfering with an investigation, that’s obstruction,” says Lisa Kern Griffin, an expert on criminal law at Duke University. “The attempt is sufficient, and it is a matter of public record already.”

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 10:38:03 AM1/11/18
First, issue a report detailing evidence of Trump’s crimes, a document lawmakers use in impeachment proceedings against Trump.

Impeachment is the clearest and most constitutionally straightforward punishment for crimes by a sitting president, and the one most likely to lead to Trump’s removal from office. This means that no matter how strong Mueller’s evidence is, Trump’s fate would most likely to be decided on Capitol Hill.

Gerald - that costs $10 million and the money has heen paid to impeach.

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 6:20:04 PM1/11/18
Some Trump allies have begun to worry about the loss of mental health conversation gaining steam. After The New York Times reported last November that Trump was denying the veracity of the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape — which he had previously acknowledged and apologized for — one former campaign aide called the story a “shot across the bow to invoke the 25th Amendment.”

Trump allies outside the administration also expressed concern that the president was left unstaffed during his Mar-a-Lago vacation last week — when he sat for an interview with The New York Times that was not planned for or cleared with his top aides. “Why was he there with no senior staff?” said one former aide. “It’s like he has nothing to do with running the government.”

Gerald - now jerkoffski is being openly vulgar saying "shithole countries" people should not be allowed here, africa and haiti

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 6:30:36 PM1/11/18
Trump Jr. suggests top government officials are undermining his father

Gerald - what do all criminals on crack say? Their coming to get me!
Once your on the radar son its over.
Fly low and avoid, smart people do.

babyshoes

Jan 11, 2018, 7:11:44 PM1/11/18
Really..we need new Fed Judges in California especially...

I will be back in California soon..I hate to see the scars of the fires and floods and were an earthquake to follow... I would think divine retribution might be a possibility ..

ret·ri·bu·tion
ˌretrəˈbyo͞oSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
punishment inflicted on someone as vengeance for a wrong or criminal act.
"employees asked not to be named, saying they feared retribution"
synonyms: punishment, penalty, one's just deserts; More

Down With Brown!!!

babyshoes

Jan 11, 2018, 7:37:53 PM1/11/18
your predicting your own demise once the rules of the internet are established..GK has never flown low...but wen you aint got nothing ..you got nothing to lose ore loose..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
They need to break up Google!! It has become a Dragon standing over our newly, fragile, duly elected administration.

<<,In 1870, he established Standard Oil, which by the early 1880s controlled some 90 percent of U.S. refineries and pipelines. Critics accused Rockefeller of engaging in unethical practices, such as predatory pricing and colluding with railroads to eliminate his competitors, in order to gain a monopoly in the industry.>>

The Dragon Slain! The Breakup of Google! ;)

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 10:11:29 PM1/11/18
I give your shithole african nigger
no chance.

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 10:17:07 PM1/11/18
Now stupid act jerkoffski has a good relationship with the communist leader
of North Korea, such a plee for the hospital, someone help...

geraldkrug

Jan 11, 2018, 10:20:14 PM1/11/18
Mad damage control this morning over another madness sicko twitter post from jerkoffski. Someine call a doctor else let the V.P. take over.

Celestia S

Jan 12, 2018, 12:38:21 AM1/12/18
On Thursday, January 11, 2018 at 8:20:14 PM UTC-7, geraldkrug wrote:
> Mad damage control this morning over another madness sicko twitter post from jerkoffski. Someine call a doctor else let the V.P. take over.

Too bad someone can't call a doctor about most of the stupid shit you tweet. But then, what could they do, put you into state run housing???!!! HA HA HA!!!

bluettes

Jan 12, 2018, 4:58:37 AM1/12/18
On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 11:31:38 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
> Ah, yes, The Donald truly is, like ...a Very Stable Genius. And every time Gerald posts his worthless schmutz here, as he is sure to do ...ironically, he will be helping to Make America Great Again! (#MAGA)...bumping this thread up to promote THIS Genius new hash tag ... #POTUSVSG

Scott Adams calls The Donald's tweets 'Trumptainment'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXhJ_ripQGs

bluettes

Jan 12, 2018, 5:16:04 AM1/12/18
More Trumptainment~ http://news.trust.org/item/20180112022611-rbq55

Trump Questions Taking Immigrants From 'Shithole Countries'

(Adds late night tweet from Trump; paragraphs 11-13)

WASHINGTON, Jan 11 (Reuters) - President Donald Trump on Thursday questioned why the United States would want to have immigrants from Haiti and African nations, referring to some as "shithole countries," according to two sources familiar with the comments.

Trump's remarks, made in the White House, came as Democratic Senator Dick Durbin and Republican Senator Lindsey Graham briefed the president on a newly drafted immigration bill being touted by a bipartisan group of senators, according to the sources, who asked not to be identified.

Other government officials were present during the conversation, the sources said.

The lawmakers were describing how certain immigration programs operate, including one to give safe haven in the United States to people from countries suffering from natural disasters or civil strife.

One of the sources who was briefed on the conversation said that Trump said, "Why do we want all these people from Africa here? They're shithole countries ... We should have more people from Norway."

The second source familiar with the conversation, said Trump, who has vowed to clamp down on illegal immigration, also questioned the need for Haitians in the United States.

Many Democrats and some Republican lawmakers slammed the president for his remarks.

Republican U.S. Representative Mia Love, a daughter of Haitian immigrants, said the comments were "unkind, divisive, elitist, and fly in the face of our nation's values" and called on Trump to apologize to the American people and to the countries he denigrated.

Another Republican Representative, Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, who was born in Cuba and whose south Florida district includes many Haitian immigrants, said: "Language like that shouldn't be heard in locker rooms and it shouldn't be heard in the White House."

Democratic Senator Richard Blumenthal, a frequent Trump critic, said the president's comment "smacks of blatant racism, the most odious and insidious racism masquerading poorly as immigration policy."

In an apparent response to his critics, Trump took to Twitter late on Thursday night.

"The Democrats seem intent on having people and drugs pour into our country from the Southern Border, risking thousands of lives in the process," he tweeted.

"It is my duty to protect the lives and safety of all Americans. We must build a Great Wall, think Merit and end Lottery & Chain. USA!"

TPS PROGRAM

The program that was being discussed at the White House is called Temporary Protected Status.

In November, the Trump administration decided to end the status for immigrants from Haiti and Nicaragua. It gave the approximately 59,000 Haitian immigrants who had been granted the status until July 2019 to return home or legalize their presence in the United States. Nicaraguans were given until January 2019.

This week, Trump moved to end the status for immigrants from El Salvador, which could result in 200,000 Salvadorans legally in the United States being deported, beginning in September of next year.

The bipartisan Senate plan would attempt to maintain TPS in return for ending or changing a "diversity" lottery program that has been aimed at allowing up to 50,000 people a year from countries with few emigres to the United States.

Asked about Trump's comments, White House spokesman Raj Shah said: "Certain Washington politicians choose to fight for foreign countries, but President Trump will always fight for the American people."

"Like other nations that have merit-based immigration, President Trump is fighting for permanent solutions that make our country stronger by welcoming those who can contribute to our society, grow our economy and assimilate into our great nation," Shah said.

Another source familiar with the meeting said Trump was questioning why the United States should take in unskilled laborers from the countries under discussion and should instead welcome immigrants from nations that can offer skilled workers.

bluettes

Jan 12, 2018, 8:33:57 PM1/12/18
I wonder how much of a shxt hole Haiti would be right now ...if only Hillary hadn't stolen every last penny of the millions raised for those poor people and their country by her 'foundation'? And why are we usually attacked for simply calling a spade what it is, saying what people know to be the truth? And how did The Donald manage to win the election? Because there are more people who can see and agree with the truth, that's why. And that's why we gave Donald John Trump most votes and support him all the way.

Let's grab a tasty beverage and listen as Mr. Adams weighs in on the shithole shit storm. :)

bluettes

Jan 12, 2018, 8:36:21 PM1/12/18
Scott Adams has some questions for the press about peacocks and shitholes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ik7cLmpJ5XQ

bluettes

Jan 12, 2018, 9:27:59 PM1/12/18
Mr.Adams came back with another periscope this evening:
Scott Adams About How to Translate Trumpspeak. Today’s lesson: Genius, wedges, shitholes, clean ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRhxj9EaSh8

bluettes

Jan 12, 2018, 9:45:02 PM1/12/18
On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 6:33:57 PM UTC-7, bluettes wrote:
[snip]

Lionel addresses the shithole shit storm and HRC, as only he can :)
#FakeNews #MSM's Puerile #Shithole Preoccupation Ignores #HRC's Criminal Fraud Anent #Haitian Relief https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQd7c7a0N_s

bluettes

Jan 12, 2018, 9:54:00 PM1/12/18

> Lionel addresses the shithole shit storm and HRC, as only he can :)
> #FakeNews #MSM's Puerile #Shithole Preoccupation Ignores #HRC's Criminal Fraud Anent #Haitian Relief https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQd7c7a0N_s

More on all that shxt from Lionel~

#MSM Feign Horror Over #Trump’s #Haiti #Shithole Comment But Nothing About #ClintonFoundation #Fraud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX7d7uXlJh0

babyshoes

Jan 13, 2018, 1:37:06 AM1/13/18
Trump only said what everyone else thinks..

bluettes

Jan 13, 2018, 4:24:16 AM1/13/18
...precisely so ...if in fact he actually said it ...but whether or not it's true, it brings focus on HRC and the BILLIONS raised but never given to Haiti.
Win, win, ding-dong.

David B

Jan 13, 2018, 7:12:08 AM1/13/18
No, not everyone thinks like that. Sorry.

Joseph

Jan 13, 2018, 2:32:44 PM1/13/18
It would be another five months before we learned that the Clinton campaign was paying for this Trump–Russia narrative.

geraldkrug

Jan 13, 2018, 3:03:26 PM1/13/18
Nigger loves being called shithole!

geraldkrug

Jan 13, 2018, 3:16:13 PM1/13/18
This looks like an opportunity to test the neutralizing impact of unexpected love.
Bang bang! Unexpected death to niggers!

geraldkrug

Jan 13, 2018, 3:30:33 PM1/13/18
Condemnations came quickly from different parts of the political spectrum. A U.N. human rights spokesman said there was no other word than “racist” to describe Trump’s comment. The episode once again left the president politically isolated
with no political capital to spend.

Gerald - The UN Chief Conduct and Dicipline Officer

Joseph

Jan 13, 2018, 3:47:29 PM1/13/18
Rwanda was going to pull it it's US ambassador but it needs the money.

Coolest monkey in the jungle

geraldkrug

Jan 13, 2018, 5:38:09 PM1/13/18
Racist ads using terms like "jungle monkeys" to describle black models in the advertisments

babyshoes

Jan 13, 2018, 7:48:37 PM1/13/18
Is it the truth, Why ..why..why..are we giving money to all these shit/hell holes,,,None of it trickles down, why pay off a bunch of gangsters tump doesn't have to kiss any lobbyists ass or answer to anyones special interest...he used his own money.....so tell it like it is and say something before you get screwed /// Obama apparently didn't mind ,,,almost as if he had to make bad deals, as if he was owed/owned.

be it the truth maybe it will set them free..

cause thats a wicked spot on the earth..

geraldkrug

Jan 13, 2018, 9:10:02 PM1/13/18
Your nigger mind ended with nixon.

geraldkrug

Jan 13, 2018, 9:32:42 PM1/13/18
1973: The US Department of Justice — under the Nixon administration, out of all administrations — sued the Trump Management Corporation for violating the Fair Housing Act. Federal officials found evidence that Trump had refused to rent to black tenants and lied to black applicants about whether apartments were available, among other accusations. Trump said the federal government was trying to get him to rent to welfare recipients. In the aftermath, he signed an agreement in 1975 agreeing not to discriminate to renters of color without admitting to discriminating before.
It is loading more messages.