Gary Lee Burnore of Raleigh NC AKA Fred Hall AKA Fred Glorbleflorb operator of anonymous harassment posting service Databasix was CONVICTED in 1997 of CHILD MOLESTING in California

Greegor

Jun 11, 2012, 9:58:31 PM6/11/12
Gary Burnore's confession to Police was about
kissing the kid but later he came up
with a story that he woke up with the
teen riding on top of his vienna sausage.

Gary Lee Burnore DOB 10/13/1957 mugshot 1997

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/defectgb.jpg

GLB Probation Officer Report (3 pages) Oct 1997

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page1.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page2.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page3.JPG

"Appearing before the Court for Violation of Probation
is 40-year-old Gary Burnore. The defendant was
convicted of violation of Sec. 647.6(a) PC (Annoying/
Molesting a Child Under the Age of 18). He is allegedly
in violation for failure to register, failure to make
payments, failure to participate in counseling, and
leaving the state of California without permission.
The defendant takes little responsibility for the
occurring offense, minimizing the part he played,
blaming others, and justifying his behavior as being
appropriate. Likewise, the defendant appears to
view himself as the victim, vocalizing his distress
that he has done everything 'right' and that the
Probation Department is preventing him from moving.
It is his belief that the probation officer is
'harassing' him.

Although the defendant verbalizes his compliance
with the terms and conditions of probation, it
seems clear that his actions speak louder than
his words, especially in the light of his recent
absconding from Santa Clara County. In secret,
the defendant moved to another state, fully
realizing he could not move from California
until Interstate Compact had finished their
investigation and the new state accepted his
case. The defendant's behavior can only be
characterized as manipulative and self-serving.
It appears the defendant does not believe he
needs to follow the rules, but rather that he
is a victim of the system and can, therefore,
do as he pleases.

The defendant's attitude, failure to comply,
and the point that he takes only minimal
responsibility for the occurring offense,
suggests that risk for potential victims
may be high."

J. Puccinelli, Probation Officer, Unit IV
Municipal Court of the State of California,
Santa Clara County, People of the State
of California v. Gary Burnore
Probation Office No. DMU044
Court No. C9618225 DA No. 961131078
Santa Clara Police Department Case No. 9615185

Gary Lee's Official ONLINE NC Department Of Corrections web page

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Interstate Compact State: CALIFORNIA
INITIAL 00000000 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) 01/01/1996 UNKN. NON
CLASS CODE

SEVEN PAGE POLICE NARRATIVE

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page1.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page2.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page3.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page4.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page5.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page6.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page7.JPG

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Gary Mug shot with numbers
http://bayimg.com/PaNccaAbd

(Where Gary apparently LIVES)
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&biw=1020&bih=602&q=4469+Still+Pines+Drive,+Raleigh,+NC+27613-3334

http://cbk3.google.com/cbk?output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv&thumb=2&thumbfov=66&ll=35.865647,-78.710116&cbll=35.865692,-78.709956

(Apparently they RENT this out)
Belinda West 137 Meadowbrook Ln Davidson, NC 28036-8059
Parcel ID#: 00705124 GIS ID#: 00705124
GARY LEE BURNORE AND BELINDA W BURNORE
137 MEADOWBROOK LN DAVIDSON, NC 28036
http://meckcama.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/mvideo/20050208/D8083943.jpg

Greegor

Jun 13, 2012, 4:39:18 AM6/13/12

Kent Wills

Jun 13, 2012, 8:46:09 AM6/13/12
On Wed, 13 Jun 2012 01:39:18 -0700 (PDT), Greegor
<gree...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Mon, 11 Jun 2012 18:58:31 -0700 (PDT), Greegor <gree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Gary Burnore's confession to Police was about
>
>(Where Gary apparently LIVES)

You are not Gary, Greg.
I do appreciate that you've once again PROVED you wish you were
someone, anyone, other than the uneducated, unemployed, loser you are.
While this TRUTH is not in dispute, if it should ever become a
question, pointing people to the PROOF you've supplied will be a
benefit.

Which of these women is Lisa Rene Watkins:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc127/kwills_photo/8b1234bd.jpg

"I am Bob Larson."
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson offering more proof that he is
as mentally ill as he presents.

A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
Wiggly" Hanson (They are so accurate, Greg compared them the comment
that water is wet):

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
attacking my first wife (deceased).
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
"Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
abuser

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

From: Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents,uk.people.parents,alt.support.child-protective-services

With the Christmas season upon us again, my stepdaughter was launching
into her usual tirade of "I need this" (Nintendo 64 games, Pokemon,
videos, Rhianna CD, etc.) After enduring a trip through Kmart, I
was at my wits end. I took the kid home and filled the bathtub with
water. Then I dunked the brat's head under the water and counted out
a full minute, with her flailing her arms. I brought her up and she
gasped for air. When she'd caught her breath, I asked her, "When you
were under that water, did you 'need' Nintendo? Pokemon? Rhianna?"
She shook her head. "What were you thinking about?" I
prodded. She told me "I was thinking that I needed air."

"Now you know the difference between 'need' and 'want'" I exclaimed
triumphantly.

--a true story

As of Sunday, June 06, 2012:

SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE
Comments: OPA $2805.04
COPIES TO PA
VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT

JUDGEMENT DEFAULT
Comments: JUDGMENT AGAINST GREGORY HANSON FOR $2805.04
+ INTEREST AT 7.271% FROM 8/6/98 & $45.00 COSTS.

Comments: NOTE OF GARN/NOTE TO DEFT SERV 9/24/98 BY WCSD
TO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (ED POLKERS) FOR GREG HANSON
FEES $35.60

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson has a Garnishment order against
him. There is nothing to even suggest any of the money legally owed
has been paid. The SoL on the order has likely expired, but Greg still
can't risk getting a job due to it.