Gary Lee Burnore operator of anonymous posting service Databasix of Raleigh, NC was Convicted in 1997 under California Sec. 647.6(a) PC (Annoying/Molesting a Child Under the Age of 18)

Greegor

Jun 7, 2012, 3:33:24 PM6/7/12
Gary's confession to Police was about kissing the kid
but later he came up with a story that he woke up
with the teen riding on top of his .

Gary Lee Burnore DOB 10/13/1957 mugshot 1997

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/defectgb.jpg

GLB Probation Officer Report (3 pages) Oct 1997

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page1.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page2.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page3.JPG

"Appearing before the Court for Violation of Probation
is 40-year-old Gary Burnore. The defendant was
convicted of violation of Sec. 647.6(a) PC (Annoying/
Molesting a Child Under the Age of 18). He is allegedly
in violation for failure to register, failure to make
payments, failure to participate in counseling, and
leaving the state of California without permission.
The defendant takes little responsibility for the
occurring offense, minimizing the part he played,
blaming others, and justifying his behavior as being
appropriate. Likewise, the defendant appears to
view himself as the victim, vocalizing his distress
that he has done everything 'right' and that the
Probation Department is preventing him from moving.
It is his belief that the probation officer is
'harassing' him.

Although the defendant verbalizes his compliance
with the terms and conditions of probation, it
seems clear that his actions speak louder than
his words, especially in the light of his recent
absconding from Santa Clara County. In secret,
the defendant moved to another state, fully
realizing he could not move from California
until Interstate Compact had finished their
investigation and the new state accepted his
case. The defendant's behavior can only be
characterized as manipulative and self-serving.
It appears the defendant does not believe he
needs to follow the rules, but rather that he
is a victim of the system and can, therefore,
do as he pleases.

The defendant's attitude, failure to comply,
and the point that he takes only minimal
responsibility for the occurring offense,
suggests that risk for potential victims
may be high."

J. Puccinelli, Probation Officer, Unit IV
Municipal Court of the State of California,
Santa Clara County, People of the State
of California v. Gary Burnore
Probation Office No. DMU044
Court No. C9618225 DA No. 961131078
Santa Clara Police Department Case No. 9615185

Gary Lee's Official ONLINE NC Department Of Corrections web page

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Interstate Compact State: CALIFORNIA
INITIAL 00000000 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) 01/01/1996 UNKN. NON
CLASS CODE

SEVEN PAGE POLICE NARRATIVE

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page1.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page2.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page3.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page4.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page5.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page6.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Page7.JPG

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Gary Mug shot with numbers
http://bayimg.com/PaNccaAbd

(Where Gary apparently LIVES)

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&biw=1020&bih=602&q=4469+Still+Pines+Drive,+Raleigh,+NC+27613-3334

http://cbk3.google.com/cbk?output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv&thumb=2&thumbfov=66&ll=35.865647,-78.710116&cbll=35.865692,-78.709956

( Apparently they are RENTING this house out )
Belinda West 137 Meadowbrook Ln Davidson, NC 28036-8059
Tax Assessor records:
Parcel ID#: 00705124 GIS ID#: 00705124
GARY LEE BURNORE AND BELINDA W BURNORE
137 MEADOWBROOK LN DAVIDSON, NC 28036
http://meckcama.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/mvideo/20050208/D8083943.jpg

Greegor

Jun 7, 2012, 3:41:00 PM6/7/12
Gary's confession to Police was about kissing the kid
but later he came up with a story that he woke up
with the teen riding on top of his thingy.
(Apparently they RENT this out)
Belinda West 137 Meadowbrook Ln Davidson, NC 28036-8059

Kent Wills

Jun 7, 2012, 6:30:10 PM6/7/12
On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 12:33:24 -0700 (PDT), Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>Hi
>>
>> Your admission that you lied about what Checkmate posted and
>>can't lie your way out of it is accepted.
>
>Gary's confession to Police was about kissing the kid

Outside of the delusions your self admitted use and abuse of
illegal drugs gives you, I'm not Gary either.
Is your claiming I am Gary more PROOF of your Fregoli, or is it
more PROOF that you are psychologically INCAPABLE of intentional
honesty, except when you think honesty will promote one or more of
your lies?

Which of these women is Lisa Rene Watkins:

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc127/kwills_photo/8b1234bd.jpg

"I am Bob Larson."
Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson offering more proof that he is
as mentally ill as he presents.

A select number of items that really are about Gregory Scott "Piggly
Wiggly" Hanson (They are so accurate, Greg compared them the comment
that water is wet):

Title: ST VS GREGORY HANSON
(DOB 05/22/1959)
CRIMINAL COMPLAINT 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 1 OWI 1ST
OTHER CITATION 04/10/1996
Comments: CT 2 SPEED
Disposition Status
GUILTY PLEA/DEFAULT

"That's the chick, but not the pic, zipperhead!"
Greg "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson proving his bigotry towards Asians, by
attacking my first wife (deceased).
http://www.rsdb.org/search?q=zipperhead

Me: "I suspect your stalking is due to the use and abuse of illegal
drugs, Greg. Is the reason for your stalking the members of
alt.friends due to the use and abuse of illegal drugs?

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child abuser:
"Of course."

"My family's case is for Neglect, but we are treated
in virtually every regard as child abusers, marked on
the Child Abuse registry, for example."
-- Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson, wife beater and child
abuser

" ... But there ought to be conferences and studies on how to curb
minority overpopulation, repatriate minorities abroad, imprison more
minorities, increase use of the death penalty and divest minorities of
the power they have usurped over us in recent years. That would
address the most pressing problems of our day. ... "
April 2000, Gregory Hanson
http://www.nationalist.org/ATW/2000/040101.html#Hanson

From: Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
Newsgroups:
misc.kids,alt.support.foster-parents,uk.people.parents,alt.support.child-protective-services

With the Christmas season upon us again, my stepdaughter was launching
into her usual tirade of "I need this" (Nintendo 64 games, Pokemon,
videos, Rhianna CD, etc.) After enduring a trip through Kmart, I
was at my wits end. I took the kid home and filled the bathtub with
water. Then I dunked the brat's head under the water and counted out
a full minute, with her flailing her arms. I brought her up and she
gasped for air. When she'd caught her breath, I asked her, "When you
were under that water, did you 'need' Nintendo? Pokemon? Rhianna?"
She shook her head. "What were you thinking about?" I
prodded. She told me "I was thinking that I needed air."

"Now you know the difference between 'need' and 'want'" I exclaimed
triumphantly.

--a true story

As of Wednesday, August 31, 2011:

SMALL CLAIMS ORIGINAL NOTICE
Comments: OPA $2805.04
COPIES TO PA
VERIFICATION OF ACCOUNT

JUDGEMENT DEFAULT
Comments: JUDGMENT AGAINST GREGORY HANSON FOR $2805.04
+ INTEREST AT 7.271% FROM 8/6/98 & $45.00 COSTS.

Comments: NOTE OF GARN/NOTE TO DEFT SERV 9/24/98 BY WCSD
TO SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT (ED POLKERS) FOR GREG HANSON
FEES $35.60

Gregory Scott "Piggly Wiggly" Hanson has a Garnishment order against
him. There is nothing to even suggest any of the money legally owed
has been paid. The SoL on the order has likely expired, but Greg still
can't risk getting a job due to it.

Kent Wills

Jun 7, 2012, 6:30:53 PM6/7/12
On Thu, 7 Jun 2012 12:41:00 -0700 (PDT), Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>>>Kent, you seem ...tense.
>>
>> So you lied. No surprise.
>
>Gary's confession to Police was about kissing the kid

Wow. Two posts in under 10 minutes where you claim I am Gary.
Let your shrink know that your Fregoli is getting worse, Greg.
unless it's your psychological INABILITY to be honest in most cases
that is getting worse. If this is the case, let you shrink know about
this being the problem.

Greegor

Jun 8, 2012, 7:47:34 AM6/8/12
On Jun 7, 2:41 pm, Greegor <greego...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gary's confession to Police was about kissing the kid
> but later he came up with a story that he woke up
> with the teen riding on top of his thingy.
>
> Gary Lee Burnore DOB 10/13/1957 mugshot 1997
>
> http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/defectgb.jpg
>
> GLB Probation Officer Report (3 pages) Oct 1997
>
> http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Pa...http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Pa...http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Pa...
> http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offen...
>
> Interstate Compact State: CALIFORNIA
> INITIAL 00000000 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) 01/01/1996 UNKN. NON
> CLASS CODE
>
> SEVEN PAGE POLICE NARRATIVE
>
> http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Pa...http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Pa...http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Pa...http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Pa...http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Pa...http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Pa...http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc2_Pa...
>
> Police Narrative Pages 1-7http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBdhttp://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBdhttp://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabdhttp://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBDhttp://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbDhttp://bayimg.com/iaNicaabdhttp://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd
>
> Gary Mug shot with numbershttp://bayimg.com/PaNccaAbd
>
> (Where Gary apparently LIVES)http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&biw=1020&bih=602&q=4469+Still+Pines...
>
> http://cbk3.google.com/cbk?output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv&thumb=2...
>
> (Apparently they RENT this out)
> Belinda West 137 Meadowbrook Ln Davidson, NC 28036-8059
> Parcel ID#: 00705124 GIS ID#: 00705124
> GARY LEE BURNORE AND BELINDA W BURNORE
> 137 MEADOWBROOK LN  DAVIDSON, NC 28036http://meckcama.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/mvideo/20050208/D8083943.jpg

Ding!

Kent Wills

Jun 8, 2012, 11:26:10 AM6/8/12
On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 04:47:34 -0700 (PDT), Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> (Apparently they RENT this out)
>> Belinda West 137 Meadowbrook Ln Davidson, NC 28036-8059
>> Parcel ID#: 00705124 GIS ID#: 00705124
>> GARY LEE BURNORE AND BELINDA W BURNORE
>> 137 MEADOWBROOK LN  DAVIDSON, NC 28036http://meckcama.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/mvideo/20050208/D8083943.jpg
>
>Ding!

So you're claiming you lost, and by default that you won?
To the mentally sound readers, this will seem, at best, odd.
Most, I suspect, will see it as further PROOF that you really are as
mentally ill as you present yourself to be. That you are not acting.

Greegor

Jun 8, 2012, 12:43:50 PM6/8/12
Gary's confession to Police was about
kissing the kid but later he came up
with a story that he woke up with the
teen riding on top of his middle leg.

Gary Lee Burnore DOB 10/13/1957 mugshot 1997

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/defectgb.jpg

GLB Probation Officer Report (3 pages) Oct 1997

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Kent Wills

Jun 8, 2012, 6:55:12 PM6/8/12
On Fri, 8 Jun 2012 09:43:50 -0700 (PDT), Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> [...]
>>
>> Again you lose, Greg. But then, you lose at everything you've
>>ever tried in life, so another failure shouldn't come as a surprise.

>>>Why did you even BOTHER to try the
>>>deception that Bilyeu was/is female, Kent?
>>>

>> First, you aren't me. You can reply to your own posts addressing
>>yourself as Kent, or anyone else, but you will remain the uneducated,
>>unemployed, loser you are. Accept this TRUTH about yourself and move
>>on.
>> Second, I didn't.
>> The Facebook page you linked to for weeks claimed, and maybe
>>claims, Sean is female. Contrary to your latest drug induced (see sig
>>for the C&P of your open admission to the use and abuse of illegal
>>drugs) delusion, I don't run Facebook. This means I couldn't claim
>>someone is a specific gender. Only the person who set up the account
>>can make the claim.
>> While it is possible the Sean you were so OBSESSED with lied, I
>>can't think of any reason for it. When asked if you could, you ran
>>away to HIDE from the matter.
>>
>>>http://www.doc.state.ia.us/InmateInfo.asp?OffenderCd=6157973
>>>
>>>Name Sean Michael Bilyeu
>>>Offender Number 6157973
>>>Sex M
>>>Birth Date 12/18/1985
>>>
>>>After you were ridiculed for the deception that
>>>your accomplice Bilyeu was/is female, you
>>>switched to claiming that you never made such a claim.
>>
>> I've never claimed the male you cite is female.
>> Offer the MID and/or Google link to one post where I have. Just
>>one is all I ask. You are free to post the MIDs and/or links to more
>>than one if you wish.
>> Since this is another of your MANY drug induced lies, you'll
>>never offer anything. If you do, it will be PROVED that I was
>>referring to the juvenile (according to you) female (according to her
>>Facebook page) whose page you OBSESSIVELY linked to for weeks.
>>

>>>YOU raised the issue of your accomplice's gender.
>>
>> Since I had no accomplice (a crime would need to be committed to
>>have one, and you've openly admitted I have no convictions), I could
>>not have done as you LIE and claim I did.
>> Why are you so UNABLE to be honest, Greg? What is at the core of
>>your deeply rooted psychological NEED to lie? I've asked this of you
>>MANY times, but you've always opted to run away and HIDE from it.
>>
>>>What possible difference would their gender make, Kent?
>>>

>> Aside from ensuring more people KNOW you are psychologically
>>UNABLE to be honest in most cases, probably none. Odd that you're so
>>focused on it.
>>
>>>Was your relationship with Bilyeu more than criminal mentor/mentee?
>>
>> Since there was no mentorship as you suggest, I would have to
>>answer no.
>> Nice attempt to throw in a LIE with your question. Of course, as
>>with everything you ever try in life, you FAILED.
>> You still haven't explained how it feels to lose at EVERYTHING
>>you ever try. It's like your TERRIFIED of explaining it.

Your admission, via The Hanson Standard, that ever claim you made
was a lie is accepted.
Will you explain why you lied, or prove, again, that you're too
much a coward?

Kent Wills

Jun 8, 2012, 6:59:17 PM6/8/12
>Gary's confession to Police was about

I understand your continued use and abuse of illegal drugs makes
reality difficult for you, but you need to accept that outside of your
drug induced delusions, I am not Gary.
That aside, thank you for admitting, under The Hanson Standard,
that each and ever claim you made was a lie, while mine were 100% true
and accurate.

Information about inmate 1104135, Gregory Scott Hanson, wife and child
abuser:

Proof that inmate 1104135, Gregory Scott Hanson doesn't think he's
bound by criminal or civil law (note he's listed as the defendant in
each case):

Case ID Title Name DOB Role
06571 AGCR015216 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC123709 FARM BUREAU MUTUAL INS CO VS GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC139229 EAGLE PROP MGT VS GREGORY HANSON & LISA WATKINS
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC139230 EAGLE PROP MGT VS GREGORY HANSON & LISA WATKINS
HANSON GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC141447 EAGLE PROPERTY MNGT VS LISA WATKINS ET AL HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SCSC141448 EAGLE PROPERTY MNGT VS LISA WATKINS ET AL HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SMSM004543 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREG SCOTT HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 SMSM008629 STATE OF IOWA VS HANSON, GREGORY S HANSON GREGORY
05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 STCR429489 STATE OF IOWA vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571 STCR441449 STATE OF IOWA vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571CRSTCR146191 CITY OF CEDAR RAPIDS vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571CRSTCR214087 CITY OF CEDAR RAPIDS vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT
06571MASTWG261061 CITY OF MARION vs HANSON, GREGORY SCOTT HANSON
GREGORY 05/22/1959 DEFENDANT

Greegor

Jun 10, 2012, 12:48:05 AM6/10/12
Why would a guy like Kent who was convicted
of a misd for using a teen boy to help him
commit a felony (garage burglary) pretend that
it was a girl, when corrections records are online
and show it was a boy?

Why would a two time felon with a misd for
using a teen as an accomplice to a felony
(garage burglary) want to POSE online as a
public school teacher?

Gary Burnore's confession to Police was about
kissing the kid but later he came up
with a story that he woke up with the
teen riding on top of his weiner.

Gary Lee Burnore DOB 10/13/1957 mugshot 1997

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/defectgb.jpg

GLB Probation Officer Report (3 pages) Oct 1997

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Interstate Compact State: CALIFORNIA
INITIAL 00000000 ASSAULT ON FEMALE (PRINCIPAL) 01/01/1996 UNKN. NON
CLASS CODE

SEVEN PAGE POLICE NARRATIVE

http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Greegor

Jun 10, 2012, 12:53:01 AM6/10/12

Kent Wills

Jun 10, 2012, 9:46:48 AM6/10/12
On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:48:05 -0700 (PDT), Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Fri, 08 Jun 2012 10:26:10 -0500, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Ding!
>>
>> So you're claiming you lost, and by default that you won?
>> To the mentally sound readers, this will seem, at best, odd.
>>Most, I suspect, will see it as further PROOF that you really are as
>>mentally ill as you present yourself to be. That you are not acting.
>
>Why would a guy like Kent who was convicted
>of a misd for using a teen boy to help him
>commit a felony (garage burglary) pretend that
>it was a girl, when corrections records are online
>and show it was a boy?

When have I claimed, directly or through implication, that any
male is female?
Yes, for quite a while you posted under the nym Lisa Watkins, but
I didn't know you at the time. And I don't recall anything at
Google's archive showing anyone claimed you were actually female.
True, you claim any nym under which someone posts MUST be the
poster's name in real life, but that's your delusion. One that does
not seem to be shared by very many.

>Why would a two time felon with a misd for
>using a teen as an accomplice to a felony
>(garage burglary) want to POSE online as a
>public school teacher?

Such a person likely would not do so.

>Gary Burnore's confession to Police was about
>kissing the kid but later he came up
>with a story that he woke up with the
>teen riding on top of his weiner.

Liar.

Kent Wills

Jun 10, 2012, 9:47:01 AM6/10/12
On Sat, 9 Jun 2012 21:53:01 -0700 (PDT), Greegor <gree...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Thu, 07 Jun 2012 17:30:10 -0500, Kent Wills <comp...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>>Gary's confession to Police was about kissing the kid
>>
>> Outside of the delusions your self admitted use and abuse of
>>illegal drugs gives you, I'm not Gary either.
>> Is your claiming I am Gary more PROOF of your Fregoli, or is it
>>more PROOF that you are psychologically INCAPABLE of intentional
>>honesty, except when you think honesty will promote one or more of
>>your lies?
>
>Gary Lee Burnore DOB 10/13/1957 mugshot 1997

I'm still not Gary. You can claim I as often as your Fregoli, or
psychological inability to be honest, demands. Contrary to your
firmly held belief, he and I will remain two different people.