Gary

Greegor

Jun 1, 2012, 1:40:01 AM6/1/12
Hi!

Hal

Jun 1, 2012, 2:29:37 AM6/1/12
In article <18817603-5948-4429-9cfb-bd708bf32f07
@t23g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>, gree...@gmail.com says...

>Hi!

Is that pedofuck still around? I figured he died of something he caught
while serving his prison sentence.

Most of the other kooks that used to haunt these parts have already
keeled over from the AIDS.

I'm particularly glad Dweeze and Mully are gone. I did learn some
things from them along the way though -- like if for some reason I ever
get anal polyps I'll know what to name them, just for example.

Greegor

Jun 2, 2012, 9:57:14 AM6/2/12
G > Hi!

Hal > Is that pedofuck still around?  I figured he died

Not yet!

Hal > of something he caught while serving his prison sentence.

He didn't go to prison, barely did any jail time.
At least the way I read the documents.

Hal > Most of the other kooks that used to haunt these
Hal > parts have already keeled over from the AIDS.

Gary's still playing Pied Piper to the AUKtards
and running Databasix anonymnous posting service
to facilitate their harassment of other people.

A NJ attorney named Charles Novins sued a bunch
of the AUKtards which slowed some down a bit,
but there still a bunch doing the stalking and harassing thing.

Hal > I'm particularly glad Dweeze and Mully are gone.  I did learn
some
Hal > things from them along the way though -- like if for some reason
I ever
Hal > get anal polyps I'll know what to name them, just for example.

Kent Wills and Gary deserve similar honors.

They apparently don't know the difference
between criminal conviction and social
services bullshit.

After Kent's denials pretty much hit END GAME status,
Gary as "Fred Hall" started harassing me.

Gary indirectly asserted that the scanned
documents from his case were faked and
Kent outright asserted that the scanned
documents were faked.

Gary actually threatened to sue me!
Seeking to do some "due diligence" and
citing official online information, I asked
for more specifics about exactly what
parts were faked. Gary was not helpful.

Perhaps you can help me!

Where exactly did the story about Gary
waking up with the teen on his prong come from?
Was that usenet exaggeration or was that
in one of the documents? If so, which one?

Hal

Jun 2, 2012, 2:08:58 PM6/2/12
In article <c8825b8a-f3c5-4db8-ac35-67dd3e6b8e22
@p16g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>, gree...@gmail.com says...

>Perhaps you can help me!
>
>Where exactly did the story about Gary
>waking up with the teen on his prong come from?
>Was that usenet exaggeration or was that
>in one of the documents? If so, which one?

I'm sure the real story got a little tweak here and there over time as
stories often do, but at one point someone had legit copies of all the
documents available on the web, and I remember reading through them.

Recalling as much about the facts as I can (keeping in mind I'm no
expert on the matter), Gary was living with his girlfriend Nancy
Baldacci, who had a 17 yr old daughter named Rachael. So one day when
Nancy is not around he is snoozing half-drunk on the couch, and perhaps
out of lack of anywhere else nearby to lay down (or maybe even as an act
of friendly affection toward Gary), Rachael lays down on the same couch
to rest and I believe dozed off as well. That's apparently all it takes
to set off a socially awkward goofball that looks a little like the
hybrid offspring of Tony Bennett and a downs syndrome victim, because
next thing poor Rachel remembers is that el-creep-o is kissing her neck
and trying to unbutton her shirt.

So, if we stopped there and trimmed off the part where she jumps up
mortified and shreiking at the mere thought of his creepy old penis just
having been only a few layers of clothes away, that's really about the
extent of the molestation incident, not counting all the less exciting
legal crap that ensued.

I don't know how to direct you to specific documents without searching
around, which I'm sure you're capable of. The documents I saw may or
may not still be available. I will say I've seen various accounts what
took place that include an on-going long-term affair between he and the
child, I just never saw anything that would confirm more than what I
wrote above, and what I wrote aligns with the confession he wrote on
usenet and also the charges that he was convicted of.

Greegor

Jun 2, 2012, 3:59:10 PM6/2/12
G > Perhaps you can help me!
G >
G > Where exactly did the story about Gary
G > waking up with the teen on his prong come from?
G > Was that usenet exaggeration or was that
G > in one of the documents?  If so, which one?
Yeah, that's in the scan of Gary's confession to Police.
Interestingly enough though, Gary DENIES that confession!

Gary's online behavior does reveal that he's manipulative.
He's like the Pied Piper, leading his AUK'er psychos
and actually enabling them to anonymously harass others.
He is active and aggressive, not a good candidate for
the "momentary lapse" excuse he tried to arrange for
himself with that confession.

Gary recently tried to convince people that he had
sold his anonymous harasser posting service
Databasix, to a new owner/operator.
It was a laughably transparent effort at deception.

The text excerpt lifted from the scanned Parole
Officer document is consistent with his online
behavior and easily verifiable facts.

GLB Probation Officer Report (3 pages) Oct 1997

http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page1.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page2.JPG
http://www.uffnet.com/mirrors/archives.mfn.org/images/batch_2/Doc1_Page3.JPG

"Appearing before the Court for Violation of Probation
is 40-year-old Gary Burnore. The defendant was
convicted of violation of Sec. 647.6(a) PC (Annoying/
Molesting a Child Under the Age of 18). He is allegedly
in violation for failure to register, failure to make
payments, failure to participate in counseling, and
leaving the state of California without permission.
The defendant takes little responsibility for the
occurring offense, minimizing the part he played,
blaming others, and justifying his behavior as being
appropriate. Likewise, the defendant appears to
view himself as the victim, vocalizing his distress
that he has done everything 'right' and that the
Probation Department is preventing him from moving.
It is his belief that the probation officer is
'harassing' him.

Although the defendant verbalizes his compliance
with the terms and conditions of probation, it
seems clear that his actions speak louder than
his words, especially in the light of his recent
absconding from Santa Clara County. In secret,
the defendant moved to another state, fully
realizing he could not move from California
until Interstate Compact had finished their
investigation and the new state accepted his
case. The defendant's behavior can only be
characterized as manipulative and self-serving.
It appears the defendant does not believe he
needs to follow the rules, but rather that he
is a victim of the system and can, therefore,
do as he pleases.

The defendant's attitude, failure to comply,
and the point that he takes only minimal
responsibility for the occurring offense,
suggests that risk for potential victims
may be high."

J. Puccinelli, Probation Officer, Unit IV
Municipal Court of the State of California,
Santa Clara County, People of the State
of California v. Gary Burnore
Probation Office No. DMU044
Court No. C9618225 DA No. 961131078
Santa Clara Police Department Case No. 9615185

Hal

Jun 2, 2012, 6:01:16 PM6/2/12
In article <f27e9d41-03d4-4847-adf8-a46f08437815
@h10g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, gree...@gmail.com says...

>The defendant's behavior can only be
>characterized as manipulative and self-serving.
>It appears the defendant does not believe he
>needs to follow the rules, but rather that he
>is a victim of the system and can, therefore,
>do as he pleases.
>
>The defendant's attitude, failure to comply,
>and the point that he takes only minimal
>responsibility for the occurring offense,
>suggests that risk for potential victims
>may be high."

The only thing he is a victim of is being the poster child for
narcissistic personality disorder, and he will get neither sympathy from
folks in general nor special consideration from the law for that one.

Greegor

Jun 3, 2012, 1:22:30 PM6/3/12
On Jun 2, 5:01 pm, Hal <haroldburtonfanc...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> In article <f27e9d41-03d4-4847-adf8-a46f08437815
> @h10g2000yqn.googlegroups.com>, greego...@gmail.com says...
>
> >The defendant's behavior can only be
> >characterized as manipulative and self-serving.
> >It appears the defendant does not believe he
> >needs to follow the rules, but rather that he
> >is a victim of the system and can, therefore,
> >do as he pleases.
>
> >The defendant's attitude, failure to comply,
> >and the point that he takes only minimal
> >responsibility for the occurring offense,
> >suggests that risk for potential victims
> >may be high."
>
> The only thing he is a victim of is being the poster child for
> narcissistic personality disorder, and he will get neither sympathy from
> folks in general nor special consideration from the law for that one.

That might explain Gary, but I have a theory
which explains many of his followers.

I noticed a poster named Green Xenon who obsessively
and repeatedly seeks assistance to build a computer
for posting that would be utterly and completely
untraceable. He claims that he does not want to post
anything illegal though he says it would make large
numbers of people want to punish him.

In studying his old posts I discovered his "manifesto".

He wants to punish society for bad things society
does to him, like forcing him to wear clothing,
which irritates his skin. (hypersensitivity)

I began to read up on Aspergers and comorbidities.

Rage and anger problems are not rare among Aspies.

I discovered that there are some widely spread
myths about Aspergers, like one that says that
Aspies are incapable of deception or lies.
In fact they are very good at deceptions and lies
and revel in that.

Another myth says they are never criminals.
Aspies are by definition sociopaths.
Their social awkwardness, lack of empathy,
social mimicry (deception) and their rage and
anger issues make this myth an absurdity.
Adrian Lamo's diagnosis with Aspergers and
his marital and criminal troubles made the news.

Of course they are intensely drawn to internet
in general and usenet in particular.

The myth that Aspies are not deceptive is
bizarre when you consider that sociopaths
are actually the consummate deceivers since
they lack empathy and normal human emotion
and have to mimic (FAKE) normal human
emotion on a routine basis.

There is a lot of variation among Aspies having
to do with where they are on the autism spectrum
and what strengths and weaknesses they
got from the idiot/savant bargain.

I have come to believe that usenet is actually
dominated by Aspies, so much so that some
parts of usenet behavior reflect Aspies behavior.

Somebody even noticed that some normal people
exhibit Aspies behavior like lack of empathy
when they get on the internet. (Calacanis)

Pointing out a spelling mistake is normal
but "spelling lames" are an Aspie thing,
probably due to their "spelling superpowers".

Much like Green Xenon, some Aspies harbor
ANGER at others perceived as "normal" or
"neurotypical".

Aspies can be very vulnerable to a ring leader
like Gary Burnore, running Databasix just to
enable them to post anonymous harassment.

You can bet that their parents would be alarmed
to find that they have "thrown in" with a
guy who is a bonafide convicted child molester.

Perhaps they see Gary's conviction as a
game piece, a mere technicality.

Kent Wills and his stooge certainly do.