Gary Burnore operator of Databasix anonymous harasser posting service is a CONVICTED child molester (1997, CA)

Greegor

Jun 8, 2012, 1:41:56 PM6/8/12
On Jun 8, 11:55 am, "offenderID=0594483" <r...@127.0.0.1> wrote:
[...]
> aw.  thanks for the introduction, sweetie.  could you show me the way to
> sign up for usenet service provided by a convicted pedophile?  i like to
> help the kids, you see...

You'd have to wonder why a guy with Gary's
conviction for child molesting would want to
run an anonymous posting service..

Even if a person just wants to post anonymously
to usenet, would they really want to use a
service provided by a guy who was convicted
of child molesting?

What kind of people would want to use
such a service provided by a convicted
child molester like Gary Lee Burnore?