Plush Furries?

Temp Account

Jul 20, 1993, 8:39:41 PM7/20/93
Fur & Fen Folk,

Recently I've read thread on folks who are `into' (sexually/otherwise) plush
(sewn) stuffed animals on various nets (not that this applies here, of course)
Wanted to pass along a newsletter address I found recently as it appeals to me
- a discreet, small circulation adult newsletter catering to plushlust and
featuring articles on creative, safe sex with modified sexual plush, making
your own, as well as ads from vendors of pre-modified and unmodified plush
and classified ads between plush lovers looking to host or visit others
(a'la ASBers visiting another's farm/ranch.)

One editor even wrote about his plush sea mammals... and the dolphins,
seal and manatee sound fun! The ads covered many `species' and I *DO* recall
seeing large plush skunks listed. I bought a large plush (no prob) and with
my membership I received a discount card for one of the vendors. Address:

P.L.U.S.H.
3239 Msn Bl 12
SD CA 92109

I don't think they're on the net, but they do have a BBS. Both the club
and the BBS are adults only.

Please - No flames or E-Mail replies to this temporary account which is
about-to-expire. When I'm back up with a perm account I'll do mail. Thanx!
Standard Disclaimers Apply: This is my opinion, no one elses, etc, etc, etc.

Fake Tagline:
"There is nothing illegal, immoral, or fattening about plush"

Greywolf

Jul 21, 1993, 4:34:14 AM7/21/93
In article <CAHoI...@li.loral.com>, b...@loral.cts.com ( Temp Account) writes:
> featuring articles on creative, safe sex with modified sexual plush, making

Sex with stuffed animals? Eh. This is NOT my intent for any plushies I manage
to churn out. No way, no how. Yeef.
--
-Jordan .. PEACO...@iscsvax.uni.edu
.OO. Jordan Greywolf (Jordan Peacock)

Quozl

Jul 21, 1993, 8:21:00 PM7/21/93
**}}TO: All
**}}FROM: Greywolf
**}}SUBJECT: Plush Furries?
**ON: 07-21-93 06:07

Gr> In article <CAHoI...@li.loral.com>, b...@loral.cts.com ( Temp
Gr> Account) writes: > featuring articles on creative, safe sex with
Gr> modified sexual plush, making

Gr> Sex with stuffed animals? Eh. This is NOT my intent for any plushies
Gr> I manage to churn out. No way, no how. Yeef.

Wasn't *my* original idea, either... I was thinking of a "normal" plushie to
begin with.... (None of the plushies I have are in the sex vein...)
All I wanted was to either commission or buy skunk plushies, since I *want*
them for my collection... This post about sex plushies just came out of the
blue, and I was not thinking about the concept....

The guy who started this thread...

....Quozl!
(denni...@teamhbbs.com)
(qu...@teamhbbs.com)

... Harvestmoon Furry Autonomous Republic: Where the Squirrels are! :)
---
. Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 .

{ Team H BBS - Richmond, CA - 510-236-5114 - ANONYMOUS ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE }
{ Japanese Animation & Adult *** Stories, Pictures, Conversation }