FUR: 'Best of Fur!' Award Winner

AberDeen Foxx

Nov 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/13/96

The Furry Side has awarded AP Entertainment the furst 'Best of Fur!' award,
for November 1996.

Please check out Andrew Powell's web-page at
http://www.vaxxine.com/aponline/ to see why!

The site is very well designed, and the animated .GIF character on the main
page is extremely cute. Andrew also has a full color calendar available
for only $20 which is sure to be a great Christmas present for any Furry
Fan. His animations are available on a VHS demo-reel for those interested
in his Furry shorts. Many frames from his animations as well as individual
drawings are available for viewing and downloading.

Congratulations, Andrew... Check out his award at
http://www.mlinks.com/furry/best/ on The Furry Side 'Best of Fur!' page.

Sincerely,

-AberDeen Foxx
Fo...@mlinks.com
THE MOST FURRY LINKS: http://www.mlinks.com/furry/
NO COST OPPORTUNITIES: http://www.mlinks.com/mlm/

Kitsune'

Nov 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM11/18/96

In article <01bbd1a1$c5afe740$5552...@deanh.mlinks.com>, "AberDeen Foxx"
<Fo...@mlinks.com> wrote:

> The Furry Side has awarded AP Entertainment the furst 'Best of Fur!' award,
> for November 1996.
>
> Please check out Andrew Powell's web-page at
> http://www.vaxxine.com/aponline/ to see why!

Since I didn't know there was a vote, I can't be accused of ballot-box
stuffing. Seriously though, this really is a wonderful page. Andrew
Powell's artwork is fantastic, and his page is very well done. I picked up
his animation portfolio, and his work is roughly on par with Eric
Schwartz's better works. I'm looking forward to his feature animation:
MAGIC, as well as my copy of the calendar. =D Best of luck Andrew!!

Until the Next Turn!

Kitsune' Artist for hire, will work PERIOD!!
email: dr...@compusmart.ab.ca
http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/droth/kitsune.html

"Beware the Giant Danish of Doom!!!"