Favourite furry websites

Sebastian

Nov 2, 2021, 5:55:48 AM11/2/21
Which websites do you like to visit ? Furaffinity, Weasyl, Inkbunny, [...] ?

Dan Skunk

Nov 4, 2021, 6:37:22 PM11/4/21
On 2021-11-02 5:55 a.m., Sebastian wrote:
> Which websites do you like to visit ? Furaffinity, Weasyl, Inkbunny,
> [...] ?
I've not visited any of those for a long time.

Sebastian

Nov 4, 2021, 8:14:13 PM11/4/21
Am 04.11.21 um 23:37 schrieb Dan Skunk:
Which furry-related websites do you visit then?

Dan Skunk

Nov 4, 2021, 9:39:50 PM11/4/21
Just Twitter, lately; though, I know there's more than furry stuff
there, some I follow are posting art.

Sebastian

Nov 6, 2021, 12:08:30 PM11/6/21
Am 05.11.21 um 02:39 schrieb Dan Skunk:
I visit Twitter from time to time, most of the time through a link
somebody sends me or a bot for finding image sources. Besides that
nearly never though

Sfner

Nov 7, 2021, 3:01:41 PM11/7/21
I've been more on Telegram, Discord and Matrix recently; I unfortunately
still take a look on Twitter and Zuck's big oo**F** in lesser degree -
avoiding recommendation engines the best I can without giving up on the
nice people I've met along the way.

No furry-specific browsing that isn't some furry comics I still read
them from the writer's website.

--
DC2.Dw Gn L W T+ Phvfwlt Sku Cgr,egr,vta,wye,bye B- A+ Nm F+ R++ Ac~ J+
S+ U--- I+ Q--- Tc+++ E++ Df+

Dan Skunk

Nov 8, 2021, 9:50:38 AM11/8/21
Reading from a personal web site. How quaint. :P That's pretty awesome. :)

DataPacRat

Nov 21, 2021, 9:01:43 PM11/21/21
In my browser, I usually hit a set of sites daily to see new posts from
artists I've subscribed to: FurAffinity, Weasyl, InkBunny, SoFurry,
DeviantArt, Eka's Portal, and FimFiction are the furry-oriented ones. I
also use an RSS reader, RSSOwlnix, which automagically pops up listings
for various other sites without me having to manually visit them - some
authours, some artists, some webcomics, some stranger things. And for
the last few months, I've been keeping a Discord window running, with
more than one furry-oriented server. And every so often I hit up Reddit
for some furry content, or FurryBooru, or DerpiBooru, or e621... and
then there are the tabletop roleplaying ebooks, and the offline paper
books and comics...

(It's been a few years since I've poked my whiskers into any
newsgroups, so let's see if I set things up right and this actually
posts.)

Thank you for your time,
--
DataPacRat
"Then again, maybe I'm wrong."

Dan Skunk

Nov 21, 2021, 10:45:34 PM11/21/21
That's a lot.

Hi hi. PacRat. Nice hearing from you. :)

DataPacRat

Nov 21, 2021, 10:56:35 PM11/21/21
On Sun, 21 Nov 2021 22:45:31 -0500
Dan Skunk <dans...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 2021-11-21 9:01 p.m., DataPacRat wrote:
> > On Tue, 2 Nov 2021 10:55:44 +0100
> > Sebastian <sga...@DIESPAMMERSgmail.com> wrote:

> >> Which websites do you like to visit ? Furaffinity, Weasyl,
> >> Inkbunny, [...] ?
> >
> > In my browser, I usually hit a set of sites daily to see new posts
> > from artists I've subscribed to: FurAffinity, Weasyl, InkBunny,
> > SoFurry, DeviantArt, Eka's Portal, and FimFiction are the
> > furry-oriented ones. I also use an RSS reader, RSSOwlnix, which
> > automagically pops up listings for various other sites without me
> > having to manually visit them - some authours, some artists, some
> > webcomics, some stranger things. And for the last few months, I've
> > been keeping a Discord window running, with more than one
> > furry-oriented server. And every so often I hit up Reddit for some
> > furry content, or FurryBooru, or DerpiBooru, or e621... and then
> > there are the tabletop roleplaying ebooks, and the offline paper
> > books and comics...
> >

> > (It's been a few years since I've poked my whiskers into any
> > newsgroups, so let's see if I set things up right and this actually
> > posts.)

> That's a lot.

The trick is having good filters, both automated and by act-of-will,
being able to toss away most of what's shown with nothing more than a
quick glance. The payoff is having that much better a chance at
catching sight of something that's actually brand-new and interesting -
something that's getting harder every year.

> Hi hi. PacRat. Nice hearing from you. :)

And you; I seem to recall having met-in-passing a fur with your name a
few times over the last couple of decades. :)

Dan Skunk

Nov 23, 2021, 5:51:31 PM11/23/21
That might work. :)

>> Hi hi. PacRat. Nice hearing from you. :)
>
> And you; I seem to recall having met-in-passing a fur with your name a
> few times over the last couple of decades. :)

Oh. Likely. We live fairly close to each other.

Sebastian

Nov 23, 2021, 8:48:36 PM11/23/21

Am 22.11.21 um 03:01 schrieb DataPacRat:
RSS readers are good! I use them for two blogs now in my mail-client.
Not in the browser, which I like.
I don't own any furry "offline" media, everything digital in some sort, hm.