Hey Groat! How're those back issues selling?

Michael Hirtes

Oct 7, 2002, 11:30:44 PM10/7/02
I'm sure you'll that even if you run low, you can just phone up the
printer and have a bunch more made, right?

MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

Mike & Carole Curtis

Oct 7, 2002, 11:34:42 PM10/7/02
Now what was the point to this?

Mike

"Michael Hirtes" <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote in message

Rann Aridorn

Oct 7, 2002, 11:44:42 PM10/7/02
"Mike & Carole Curtis" <shan...@cyberback.com> was so distracted by the
Puma Twins doing a poledance that they wrote:

> Now what was the point to this?

You should know by now, there isn't any point to Hirtes' existence, I mean,
posts.

--
-Rann Aridorn

========

You WILL worship the cuteness!
http://www.hamtaro.com
Little hamsters, big adventures.
Hamtaro... anime hamsters, providing some giggles, some smiles, and a good
deal of aural prozac with their theme music.
Hamtaro: The cure for flamewars.
Put this in your hampsterdance and click it!

Michael Hirtes

Oct 8, 2002, 12:44:48 AM10/8/02
In article <Xns92A0E760BECF...@204.127.202.16>,
Rann Aridorn <rann...@attbi.com> wrote:

> "Mike & Carole Curtis" <shan...@cyberback.com> was so distracted by the
> Puma Twins doing a poledance that they wrote:
>
> > Now what was the point to this?
>
> You should know by now, there isn't any point to Hirtes' existence, I mean,
> posts.

My biggest regret is that I don't have a collection of ICK-Whine or Red
Shitland to unload on Furbid for some phat cash now that Jimmy forgot to
give SOMEone a forwarded mailing address. ;)

"You've been hosed, Jimmy. You've been hosed."

Spots Hyena

Oct 8, 2002, 12:40:53 AM10/8/02
There isn't any he's just being the stupid mindless jerk he always is.

"Mike & Carole Curtis" <shan...@cyberback.com> wrote in message

Tech Priest Eisenschwarz

Oct 8, 2002, 4:42:08 AM10/8/02
99 alt.fan.furry Street, 99 ministers meet.To worry, worry,
super-scurry. Call out the troops now in a hurry! This is what we've
waited for.This is it boys, this is war. "Mike & Carole Curtis"
<shan...@cyberback.com> is on the line...

>Now what was the point to this?

Even the gods of countless religions
Holds no powers against this tide
Of degeneration because we have now found
That there are no thrones up there in the sky

Run from this fire
It will burn your very soul
Its flames reaching higher
Come this far there is no hold
O, all small creatures
It is the twilight if the gods

---
Eisenschwarz

To serve aboard a Titan is to serve the Machine God in person.
This is the greatest service that a mere mortal can perform.

R. A Clemson

Oct 8, 2002, 6:19:39 AM10/8/02
In article <mhirtes-32BB8E...@news.central.cox.net>,
Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:

> My biggest regret is that I don't have a collection of ICK-Whine or Red
> Shitland to unload on Furbid for some phat cash now that Jimmy forgot to
> give SOMEone a forwarded mailing address. ;)
>
> "You've been hosed, Jimmy. You've been hosed."

We're still in the dark. Care to explain further?

Charles Melville

Oct 8, 2002, 10:38:42 AM10/8/02

"R. A Clemson" wrote:

No, don't bother. Because whatever it is, we won't get the full story
from Michael, and even less truth. We'll only get an account that will be
slanted towards his perspective with most of the actual facts omitted and the
remainder tainted by his unreasoning spite towards everyone here. This is
just a further indication that he's rapidly disintegrating as a Human Being,
and it's nothing more than a pathetic attempt to garner attention. See how
many people have already replied to this thread, when he hasn't really made
any coherent sense or offered an explanation to begin with? Best to wander
away and ignore this. It's not worth responding to or following up. Let it
die.

--
-Chuck Melville-
Comic book fanatic and sometimes-creator-type-person

GGentile

Oct 8, 2002, 12:44:28 PM10/8/02
in article mhirtes-4B5F70...@news.central.cox.net, Michael
Hirtes at mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net wrote on 10/7/02 9:30 PM:

> I'm sure you'll that even if you run low, you can just phone up the
> printer and have a bunch more made, right?

Your grasp of the Queen's English astounds me, Mike.

(And no, I don't mean Merlino)

Michael Hirtes

Oct 8, 2002, 1:21:46 PM10/8/02
In article <B9C8678C.AA2%gomanv...@sympatico.ca>,
GGentile <gomanv...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> in article mhirtes-4B5F70...@news.central.cox.net, Michael
> Hirtes at mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net wrote on 10/7/02 9:30 PM:
>

> > I'm sure that even if you run low, you can just phone up the

> > printer and have a bunch more made, right?
>
> Your grasp of the Queen's English astounds me, Mike.
>
> (And no, I don't mean Merlino)

There. Happy? No? Eat poop anyway!

slickpuppy

Oct 7, 2002, 7:12:08 PM10/7/02
Heya! Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:

> There. Happy? No? Eat poop anyway!

Someone get this poor boy a cookie, a nice Archway of some type. He needs it
badly. :}
--
Kevin J. Mulder
slick...@xecu.net

Tamar

Oct 8, 2002, 8:15:24 PM10/8/02
Boy, such an attitude towards a guy you'd call and whine to at all hours of
the day. Tisk tisk. What a grump troll you are.

"Michael Hirtes" <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote in message

Michael Hirtes

Oct 8, 2002, 8:45:26 PM10/8/02
Yeahyeahywahwhaddevah, but at least I'm intelligent enough to provide a
forwarded mailing address to those who need to know it.

All those back issues.....gone forever and can't be replaced.
Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! (not!)

In article <uq6t8vq...@corp.supernews.com>,

Dr. Cat

Oct 11, 2002, 1:22:34 AM10/11/02
Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
: Yeahyeahywahwhaddevah, but at least I'm intelligent enough to provide a
: forwarded mailing address to those who need to know it.

: All those back issues.....gone forever and can't be replaced.
: Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! (not!)

Did Jim Groat lose some back issues of some comics or something?
Does anybody know what happened or how many issues were involved?
Will this affect the price of stocks in Hong Kong or the quality
of restaurant food in Brussels?

*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions || Free alpha test:
*-------------------------------------------** http://www.furcadia.com
Furcadia - a graphic mud for PCs! || Let your imagination soar!
*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*

(Disclaimer: Stay tuned for the answers to none of these exciting questions.)

Michael Hirtes

Oct 11, 2002, 4:30:20 AM10/11/02
In article <3da6...@giga.realtime.net>,
"Dr. Cat" <c...@sullivan.realtime.net> wrote:

> Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
> : Yeahyeahywahwhaddevah, but at least I'm intelligent enough to provide a
> : forwarded mailing address to those who need to know it.
>
> : All those back issues.....gone forever and can't be replaced.
> : Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! (not!)
>
> Did Jim Groat lose some back issues of some comics or something?

Worse. Jim lost all of the PRINTING PLATES AND NEGATIVES to all exept
his most recent back issues. Now he can't print any more of them because
they're now buried under several tons of used diapers, banana peels, and
the occasional mob hit.

Get'cher copies ready to go up on Furbid, kids!

> Does anybody know what happened or how many issues were involved?
> Will this affect the price of stocks in Hong Kong or the quality
> of restaurant food in Brussels?

No, but it WILL effect Jimbo's chances of buying that new shotgun he's
been oggling.

Charles Melville

Oct 11, 2002, 8:04:23 AM10/11/02

Michael Hirtes wrote:

> In article <3da6...@giga.realtime.net>,
> "Dr. Cat" <c...@sullivan.realtime.net> wrote:
>
> > Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
> > : Yeahyeahywahwhaddevah, but at least I'm intelligent enough to provide a
> > : forwarded mailing address to those who need to know it.
> >
> > : All those back issues.....gone forever and can't be replaced.
> > : Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! (not!)
> >
> > Did Jim Groat lose some back issues of some comics or something?
>
> Worse. Jim lost all of the PRINTING PLATES AND NEGATIVES to all exept
> his most recent back issues. Now he can't print any more of them because
> they're now buried under several tons of used diapers, banana peels, and
> the occasional mob hit.

Just keep in mind that this is not an official -- or even trustworthy --
source, folks. Until you hear it from the horse's mouth, it's just a rumor
from someone with an axe to grind. Take anything that's said here with a very
large grain of salt.

Blackberry

Oct 11, 2002, 11:22:32 AM10/11/02
On 11 Oct 2002 00:22:34 -0500, "Dr. wrote:

>Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
>: Yeahyeahywahwhaddevah, but at least I'm intelligent enough to provide a
>: forwarded mailing address to those who need to know it.
>
>: All those back issues.....gone forever and can't be replaced.
>: Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! (not!)
>
>Did Jim Groat lose some back issues of some comics or something?
>Does anybody know what happened or how many issues were involved?
>Will this affect the price of stocks in Hong Kong or the quality
>of restaurant food in Brussels?

Yes, I know what happened, but I won't tell the story without Jim Groat's
consent, nor will I humor Mike Hirtes.

--
"...only the government would call a half cup a reasonable serving of ice
cream."

Ostrich

Oct 11, 2002, 1:16:44 PM10/11/02
Dr. Cat <c...@sullivan.realtime.net> wrote in message

> Did Jim Groat lose some back issues of some comics or something?
> Will this affect [...] the quality of restaurant food in Brussels?

Do the Belgians eat Groat's comic books? Admittedly, they'd taste better
than Brussels sprouts, but still...

-Ostrich! <")

Gene Breshears

Oct 11, 2002, 2:45:07 PM10/11/02
> You should know by now, there isn't any point to Hirtes' existence, I mean,
> posts.

Same thing...

:P

--Gene
"Everybody wants to be a cat, 'cause a cat's the only cat who knows
where it's at." - O'Malley the alley cat, _Aristocats_

Michael Hirtes

Oct 11, 2002, 4:05:10 PM10/11/02
In article <3DA6BE46...@zipcon.com>,
Charles Melville <cp...@zipcon.com> wrote:

> Michael Hirtes wrote:
>
> > In article <3da6...@giga.realtime.net>,
> > "Dr. Cat" <c...@sullivan.realtime.net> wrote:
> >
> > > Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
> > > : Yeahyeahywahwhaddevah, but at least I'm intelligent enough to provide a
> > > : forwarded mailing address to those who need to know it.
> > >
> > > : All those back issues.....gone forever and can't be replaced.
> > > : Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! (not!)
> > >
> > > Did Jim Groat lose some back issues of some comics or something?
> >
> > Worse. Jim lost all of the PRINTING PLATES AND NEGATIVES to all exept
> > his most recent back issues. Now he can't print any more of them because
> > they're now buried under several tons of used diapers, banana peels, and
> > the occasional mob hit.
>
> Just keep in mind that this is not an official -- or even trustworthy --
> source, folks. Until you hear it from the horse's mouth,

Or in Jim's case, another orafice on a horse.

> it's just a rumor
> from someone with an axe to grind. Take anything that's said here with a very
> large grain of salt.

And how big will YOUR saltlick block be when it's verified, Chucko?

Michael Hirtes

Oct 11, 2002, 4:11:18 PM10/11/02
In article <ao6qb...@drn.newsguy.com>,
Blackberry <le...@NOanthrobunnySPAM.com> wrote:

> On 11 Oct 2002 00:22:34 -0500, "Dr. wrote:
> >
> >Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
> >: Yeahyeahywahwhaddevah, but at least I'm intelligent enough to provide a
> >: forwarded mailing address to those who need to know it.
> >
> >: All those back issues.....gone forever and can't be replaced.
> >: Waaaaaaaaahhhhh! (not!)
> >
> >Did Jim Groat lose some back issues of some comics or something?
> >Does anybody know what happened or how many issues were involved?
> >Will this affect the price of stocks in Hong Kong or the quality
> >of restaurant food in Brussels?
>
> Yes, I know what happened, but I won't tell the story without Jim Groat's
> consent, nor will I humor Mike Hirtes.

A-HA! So I *AM* right. Now watch Jimbo sputter and bitch as he tries to
cook up another classic Jim Groat LIE to cover up yet another act of
horrific stupidity that has wrought upon himself.

In a related story, "Chucko the Clown" Melville is forced to swallow a
huge saltlick block and DIES. Hirtes is seen reacting to the news by
dancing in the streets.

Blackberry

Oct 11, 2002, 4:22:52 PM10/11/02
On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:11:18 GMT, Michael wrote:

>> Yes, I know what happened, but I won't tell the story without Jim Groat's
>> consent, nor will I humor Mike Hirtes.
>
>A-HA! So I *AM* right. Now watch Jimbo sputter and bitch as he tries to
>cook up another classic Jim Groat LIE to cover up yet another act of
>horrific stupidity that has wrought upon himself.

Whether I know what happened or not, I'm not going to tell stories and certainly
not to serve your trollings.

Michael Hirtes

Oct 11, 2002, 4:52:50 PM10/11/02
In article <ao7bu...@drn.newsguy.com>,
Blackberry <le...@NOanthrobunnySPAM.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:11:18 GMT, Michael wrote:
> >
> >> Yes, I know what happened, but I won't tell the story without Jim Groat's
> >> consent, nor will I humor Mike Hirtes.
> >
> >A-HA! So I *AM* right. Now watch Jimbo sputter and bitch as he tries to
> >cook up another classic Jim Groat LIE to cover up yet another act of
> >horrific stupidity that has wrought upon himself.
>
> Whether I know what happened or not, I'm not going to tell stories and
> certainly
> not to serve your trollings.

Just don't wanna admit that I'm *right*, do ya? LOL!

Brian Sutton

Oct 11, 2002, 5:06:49 PM10/11/02
Well actually losing the plates is a very minor hang-up to doing any reprint
book. AP didn't have most of the negatives to the earliest issues of Ninja
High School and Gold Digger when they were putting together those mammoth
reprint books. I, myself, am having to contend with lost and damaged art as
I'm putting together the Amy's Adventures reprint book for Radio Comix.

It may be an added expense but the only things needed are a copy of the funny
book, scanner and software plus a lot of free time.

Brian Sutton

"They tried to corner the market on stupidity the way the Hunt brothers
tried with silver "
-Shon Howell

Visit my website @ http://hjg.kcomplex.com
for deals on Furry art & comics

Jace Draccus

Oct 12, 2002, 1:33:38 PM10/12/02
On 11 Oct 2002 21:06:49 GMT, bsu77...@aol.com (Brian Sutton) wrote:

> Well actually losing the plates is a very minor hang-up to doing any reprint
> book. AP didn't have most of the negatives to the earliest issues of Ninja
> High School and Gold Digger when they were putting together those mammoth
> reprint books. I, myself, am having to contend with lost and damaged art as
> I'm putting together the Amy's Adventures reprint book for Radio Comix.

Amy's Adventures? That cute slave-girl, right? Cool! How long do you
plan to be sellin' those for? See, I can't afford/pay for one right
NOW, but I would definitely be interested at a future date... I just
don't _know_ that date.
---
Jace Draccus
ja...@softhome.net
ICQ# 4654209

Jace Draccus

Oct 12, 2002, 1:37:00 PM10/12/02

But you do it so _gracefully_....

Michael Hirtes

Oct 11, 2002, 8:48:48 PM10/11/02
In article <hdngqug1rjr7ju00i...@4ax.com>,
Jace Draccus <ja...@softhome.net> wrote:

Hey, so long as it's done. :)

Funny as hell to watch some furries prefer to let their heads pop like
eggs in a microwave rather than admit that yerz truly was right.

Jace Draccus

Oct 12, 2002, 3:31:26 PM10/12/02
On Sat, 12 Oct 2002 00:48:48 GMT, Michael Hirtes
<mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:

> > > Just don't wanna admit that I'm *right*, do ya? LOL!
> >
> > But you do it so _gracefully_....
>
> Hey, so long as it's done. :)
>
> Funny as hell to watch some furries prefer to let their heads pop like
> eggs in a microwave rather than admit that yerz truly was right.

Your charming atitude probably has a lot to do with that.

PlanetFur

Oct 11, 2002, 11:12:16 PM10/11/02
> Funny as hell to watch some furries prefer to let their heads pop like
> eggs in a microwave rather than admit that yerz truly was right.

But right about what? You're laughing that Jim Groat doesn't have
plates to do comics because he didn't leave a forwarding address?

So what? They're easy enough to replicate should he need to. Perhaps
he didn't need them? Who knows?

So again, right about what? Who gives a crud, really?

I still say we give Michael a true term here, since he doesn't want to be
called a furry, but yet his life seems to revolve around the fandom, we
should consider him a wannafur.

He's not, but he surely wants to be.

Michael Hirtes

Oct 12, 2002, 12:56:55 AM10/12/02
In article <h3ugqu8dsmr45vrai...@4ax.com>,
Jace Draccus <ja...@softhome.net> wrote:

> > > But you do it so _gracefully_....
> >
> > Hey, so long as it's done. :)
> >
> > Funny as hell to watch some furries prefer to let their heads pop like
> > eggs in a microwave rather than admit that yerz truly was right.
>
> Your charming atitude probably has a lot to do with that.

Again, so long as it's done. LOL!

Michael Hirtes

Oct 12, 2002, 1:01:44 AM10/12/02
In article <kqMp9.71026$Cz.84...@twister.neo.rr.com>,
"PlanetFur" <cb...@dragonmagic.net> wrote:

> > Funny as hell to watch some furries prefer to let their heads pop like
> > eggs in a microwave rather than admit that yerz truly was right.
>
> But right about what? You're laughing that Jim Groat doesn't have
> plates to do comics because he didn't leave a forwarding address?

No, I'm laughing because Groat was so STUPID as to not leave a
forwarding address with the printing company that is holding his
negatives and plates. Now he's being punished for his stupidity. Even
George would say "What a MORON!" if he heard about it.

> So what? They're easy enough to replicate should he need to. Perhaps
> he didn't need them? Who knows?

Ever see how good a reprint looks like when lifted off of a printed
comic? The Continuity reprints of BUCK O'HARE are evidence of how well
that works (not).

> So again, right about what? Who gives a crud, really?

Your refusal to accept my being right pleases me.

> I still say we give Michael a true term here, since he doesn't want to be
> called a furry, but yet his life seems to revolve around the fandom, we
> should consider him a wannafur.

Or, anti-fur, which is more descriptive. You know, the kind that laughs
his ass off whenever goons like Ostrich runs around in black spandex for
BBC reporters?

PlanetFur

Oct 12, 2002, 1:32:41 AM10/12/02
> > So again, right about what? Who gives a crud, really?
>
> Your refusal to accept my being right pleases me.

And your refusal to grasp reality pleases no one but yourself,
apparently.

You're right about what that you want people to admit? That
no one cares? Jim sure doesn't, others don't, yet you want
people to admit you're right.

Wannafur is a perfect name for you, I think I'll stick to calling
you that from now on.

Michael Hirtes

Oct 12, 2002, 3:26:42 AM10/12/02
In article <ZtOp9.71968$Cz.85...@twister.neo.rr.com>,
"PlanetFur" <cb...@dragonmagic.net> wrote:

> > > So again, right about what? Who gives a crud, really?
> >
> > Your refusal to accept my being right pleases me.
>
> And your refusal to grasp reality pleases no one but yourself,
> apparently.

Are you ready to admit yet that I was right?

> You're right about what that you want people to admit? That
> no one cares? Jim sure doesn't, others don't, yet you want
> people to admit you're right.

Oh, Jim will care sooner or later, as his stock dwindles down to nearly
nothing. In the end, all he'll have left is his winning personality
*snicker*.

> Wannafur is a perfect name for you, I think I'll stick to calling
> you that from now on.

Still beats "skunkfucker" any day (in fact, I wish skunkfuckers WERE
beaten).

Michael Campbell

Oct 12, 2002, 10:43:08 AM10/12/02
Michael Hirtes <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote in news:mhirtes-
31A984.022...@news.central.cox.net:

> Are you ready to admit yet that I was right?

There's this amazing thing,maybe you've heard of it, called EVIDENCE. Do
you have any? Until you do and can verify it, You're just another lying,
rumor-spreading little waste of skin.
--
Michael E Campbell (mecam...@YouknowtheDrillcharter.net )
"I commit no crime other than honesty, and in this world that's crime

Dr. Cat

Oct 12, 2002, 5:38:41 PM10/12/02
PlanetFur <cb...@dragonmagic.net> wrote:
: So what? They're easy enough to replicate should he need to. Perhaps

: he didn't need them? Who knows?

One does have to wonder how likely it is that a black and white, small
circulation independent comic in a little niche market, published years
and years ago, might be to ever have any need for another print run.

No, actually one doesn't have to wonder. For one thing, it's obviously
very unlikley. And for another thing, if one doesn't know, there's still
no need to really wonder unless one is Groat-obsessed (like Mr. Hurt-please).

And yes, if by some miracle there were demand for another 1000 copies
of each early issue of Ret Shetland in the future, he could always do his
best job of reconstructing them from the production copies - just like the
Little Nemo in Slumberland reprint books, the Krazy Kat reprint books, the
Complete Crumb, and many reprints of individual comic books have had to do.
The quality might be lower, and the labor involved higher - but again it's
a rather moot point, as I doubt he'll ever reprint those issues anyway.

The magnitude of this bad news is small, and yet it brings joy to one
so-called "person" out there, Mr. Herpes. I can only speculate what this
obvious trend will lead to next.

"Groat and his wife bought a dozen eggs, but they only used ten of them
before the expiration date! They had to throw out two whole eggs they
paid for and didn't get to eat them! HA HA HA!"

I'll be expecting news updates and cackles of glee the next time Groat
can't find a matching pair of socks in the morning, or loses a nickel
down a storm drain. I eagerly await this and other major fandom news. :X)

: So again, right about what? Who gives a crud, really?

Um, nobody but Mr. Hairpiece, apparently. But hey, freedom of speech
means he gets to show us repeatedly how petty he is. And freedom of
listenage means we get to wander off while he's in the middle of talking
and go listen to Prairie Home Companion instead of hearing the rest of
his rant-in-progress, if we want. Woohoo. :X)

*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions || Free alpha test:
*-------------------------------------------** http://www.furcadia.com
Furcadia - a graphic mud for PCs! || Let your imagination soar!
*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*

(Disclaimer: This message brought to you by Bertha's Kitty Botique. For
persons who care about cats.)

Michael Hirtes

Oct 12, 2002, 6:43:27 PM10/12/02
In article <3da8...@giga.realtime.net>,
"Dr. Cat" <c...@sullivan.realtime.net> wrote:

> PlanetFur <cb...@dragonmagic.net> wrote:
> : So what? They're easy enough to replicate should he need to. Perhaps
> : he didn't need them? Who knows?
>
> One does have to wonder how likely it is that a black and white, small
> circulation independent comic in a little niche market, published years
> and years ago, might be to ever have any need for another print run.
>
> No, actually one doesn't have to wonder. For one thing, it's obviously
> very unlikley. And for another thing, if one doesn't know, there's still
> no need to really wonder unless one is Groat-obsessed (like Mr. Hurt-please).

Not Groat-obsessed. Just Groat-entertained.

> And yes, if by some miracle there were demand for another 1000 copies
> of each early issue of Ret Shetland in the future, he could always do his
> best job of reconstructing them from the production copies

That would involve Jimbo actually lifting a finger.

- just like the
> Little Nemo in Slumberland reprint books, the Krazy Kat reprint books, the
> Complete Crumb, and many reprints of individual comic books have had to do.
> The quality might be lower, and the labor involved higher - but again it's
> a rather moot point, as I doubt he'll ever reprint those issues anyway.
>
> The magnitude of this bad news is small, and yet it brings joy to one
> so-called "person" out there, Mr. Herpes.

That's TWO cheap-ass plays on my last name. Wonder what new one Dr. Crap
will pull out of his ass next?

> "Groat and his wife bought a dozen eggs, but they only used ten of them
> before the expiration date! They had to throw out two whole eggs they
> paid for and didn't get to eat them! HA HA HA!"

Better still, "Groat bought a dozen eggs and used only ten before the
expiration date. Jimbo said "Who cares?" and ate the other two that were
spoiled and DIED! HA HA HA!"

> I'll be expecting news updates and cackles of glee the next time Groat
> can't find a matching pair of socks in the morning, or loses a nickel
> down a storm drain. I eagerly await this and other major fandom news. :X)

Well, if watching an oaf fuckhimself up the ass and lose 99.9% of his
ability to print back issues isn't news? What is?

> : So again, right about what? Who gives a crud, really?
>
> Um, nobody but Mr. Hairpiece, apparently.

That was quite a retarded play on my name, so I can only grant you one
quarter of a point with that one.

> But hey, freedom of speech
> means he gets to show us repeatedly how petty he is. And freedom of
> listenage means we get to wander off while he's in the middle of talking
> and go listen to Prairie Home Companion instead of hearing the rest of
> his rant-in-progress, if we want. Woohoo. :X)
>
> *-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
> Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions || Free alpha test:
> *-------------------------------------------** http://www.furcadia.com
> Furcadia - a graphic mud for PCs! || Let your imagination soar!
> *-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
>
> (Disclaimer: This message brought to you by Bertha's Kitty Botique. For
> persons who care about cats.)

Especially those who "care" a little TOO much, eh Dr. CAT? ;)

Tech Priest Eisenschwarz

Oct 13, 2002, 3:56:43 AM10/13/02
99 alt.fan.furry Street, 99 ministers meet.To worry, worry,
super-scurry. Call out the troops now in a hurry! This is what we've
waited for.This is it boys, this is war. Michael Hirtes
<mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> is on the line...

>That's TWO cheap-ass plays on my last name. Wonder what new one Dr. Crap
>will pull out of his ass next?

OH! OH! OH!
THE IRONY!
THE BITTER IRONY!!
MAKE IT STOP MOMMY!!!
MAKE IT STOP!

---
Eisenschwarz-

There is a serpent in every Eden
Slick as grease and cold as ice
There is a lie in every meaning
Rest assured to fool you twice

Tamar

Oct 13, 2002, 4:45:33 PM10/13/02
And your point of informing the NG of this is what exactly? And just how
WOULD you know?

"Michael Hirtes" <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote in message

Tamar

Oct 13, 2002, 4:47:36 PM10/13/02
Okay Skunkfunker. In fact, that's a pretty good way of describing you.
Everything about you stinks.

"Michael Hirtes" <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote in message

Brian Sutton

Oct 13, 2002, 4:59:04 PM10/13/02
>Amy's Adventures? That cute slave-girl, right? Cool! How long do you
>plan to be sellin' those for?

We'll be selling them till we run out and that will depend on demand. I
wouldn't worry you've probably got time.

Pictures of DAQ's covers are up at the HJG website in the new stuff section
(caution some nudity may be involved).

Michael Hirtes

Oct 13, 2002, 5:07:44 PM10/13/02
In article <uqjmrbd...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Tamar" <howar...@erie.net> wrote:

> And your point of informing the NG of this is what exactly? And just how
> WOULD you know?

Ask Jimbo. He'll tell you (if he has the balls). :)

Michael Hirtes

Oct 13, 2002, 5:09:15 PM10/13/02
In article <uqjmv6r...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Tamar" <howar...@erie.net> wrote:

> Okay Skunkfunker. In fact, that's a pretty good way of describing you.
> Everything about you stinks.

And yet, coming from the likes of you, I don't feel the least bit
ashamed. It's kinda like being declared "Enemy #1" by NAMBLA or the KKK.

Tamar

Oct 13, 2002, 7:42:58 PM10/13/02
Friends of yours?

"Michael Hirtes" <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote in message

Jace Draccus

Oct 14, 2002, 2:23:44 PM10/14/02
In which case, he WOULD be honored that they would give him such a
title....

On Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:42:58 -0400, "Tamar" <howar...@erie.net>
wrote:

---

GGentile

Oct 13, 2002, 10:19:15 PM10/13/02
You're going to make the wrong person angry.

And when that day comes, you're also going to find you have very few people
to turn to for help.
--
Gabriel Gentile
GoManV...@sympatico.ca

An intelligent man knows what he knows
A wise man knows what he doesn't know
A fool knows neither

PlanetFur

Oct 13, 2002, 10:22:53 PM10/13/02
> > And your point of informing the NG of this is what exactly? And just how
> > WOULD you know?
>
> Ask Jimbo. He'll tell you (if he has the balls). :)

I think the point is Tamar asked you. I guess YOU don't have the balls to
tell?

Charles Melville

Oct 13, 2002, 10:04:12 AM10/13/02

Michael Hirtes wrote:

> In article <3DA6BE46...@zipcon.com>,
> Charles Melville <cp...@zipcon.com> wrote:
>
> > Michael Hirtes wrote:

> > > Worse. Jim lost all of the PRINTING PLATES AND NEGATIVES to all exept
> > > his most recent back issues. Now he can't print any more of them because
> > > they're now buried under several tons of used diapers, banana peels, and
> > > the occasional mob hit.

The thing is, it's irrelevant. It's an inconvenience, nothing more. They can
be replaced, so long as he has either the original art or his own copies of the
books to shoot from. Moreover, if he doesn't replace them and print more copies, so
what? The object of publishing is to sell through anyway. Most publishers pulp
their backstock after an interval of time anyway. In the long run, Jim will be
saving money that would have gone to warehousing.

> > Just keep in mind that this is not an official -- or even trustworthy --
> > source, folks. Until you hear it from the horse's mouth,
>
> Or in Jim's case, another orafice on a horse.
>
> > it's just a rumor
> > from someone with an axe to grind. Take anything that's said here with a very
> > large grain of salt.
>
> And how big will YOUR saltlick block be when it's verified, Chucko?

You continue to miss the point, but what else is new? Whether or not it's
verified is irrelevant. The more important point is that you are not a verifiable
or trustworthy source. Let folks go to Jim, or let Jim make the announcement if he
feels it important enough to make. If he doesn't, then it's really nobody else's
business, is it? But, by your own admission, as well as your attitude, this is not
a message in which you intend to inform, but to simply stick a knife in someone's
side in order to watch them squirm. Therefore, it can be ignored until better and
reliable information comes -- if at all -- from elsewhere. I've certainly better
things to do than take seriously anything said by someone with the gleeful
disposition of a sadistic child whose main entertainment is that of pulling wings
from flies.

--
-Chuck Melville-
Comic book fanatic and sometimes-creator-type-person

Ken Pick

Oct 15, 2002, 2:10:18 PM10/15/02
GGentile <gomanv...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:<B9CF85C2.D6E%gomanv...@sympatico.ca>...

> You're going to make the wrong person angry.
>
> And when that day comes, you're also going to find you have very few people
> to turn to for help.

Actually, you could probably sell tickets to watch Hirtes getting his
ass kicked live... Tape it & sell it to "BumFights II" or
something...

Michael Hirtes

Oct 15, 2002, 5:20:36 PM10/15/02
In article <9efdce3a.0210...@posting.google.com>,
cath...@earthlink.net (Ken Pick) wrote:

> GGentile <gomanv...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> > You're going to make the wrong person angry.
> >
> > And when that day comes, you're also going to find you have very few people
> > to turn to for help.

Actually Gabby, I just WAITING for the first dipshit that's suicidal
enough to take me on. The very thought of me "defending myself" all over
some poor damned soul gives me the warmfuzzies.

Never fuck with a psycho, pal. You'll lose every time. ;)

But, we all know that like most punkasses, your kind would only attack
in packs.

> Actually, you could probably sell tickets to watch Hirtes getting his
> ass kicked live... Tape it & sell it to "BumFights II" or
> something...

All talk, no shock from you guys, I see.

Back to your little wankfests, tardings.

Tech Priest Eisenschwarz

Oct 15, 2002, 5:31:30 PM10/15/02
99 alt.fan.furry Street, 99 ministers meet.To worry, worry,
super-scurry. Call out the troops now in a hurry! This is what we've
waited for.This is it boys, this is war. Michael Hirtes
<mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> is on the line...

>Actually Gabby, I just WAITING for the first dipshit that's suicidal

>enough to take me on. The very thought of me "defending myself" all over
>some poor damned soul gives me the warmfuzzies.

Hmmm, Do you mean defending yourself over in an actually physical
ruckus?
Since you have already demonstrated only the fanatic's denial of
reality to defend yourself in reasoned debate and argument.
But Since of course, You do live in America I believe Guns Are fairly
easy to obtain and use, Unlike Our own dear England.
So The question is Really, Which do/would/should you use to defend
yourself?
A revolver or a semi automatic?
But of those which would suit _you_ the most?

A Revolver is readily seen to be loaded, It is not stoped by jams
since every pull of the trigger (double action natch) brings a fresh
cartridge under the hammer and solid frames at least are very robust
and durable and may be carried safely.
However of course it loses muzzle velocity, it holds less ammunition
and is slower to reload and I hear some of them, Like the Smith and
Wesson N-Frames Are quite large and require large nads... Sorry,
Hands!

A Semi-automatic has better muzzle velocity, Faster firing, More
ammunition, faster to load.
However I think that some of them have trouble with Carrying loaded
and double action so you need some sort of extra special thingy, A jam
can prevent the whole gun from firing, They tend to be more complex
and I'm not quite sure, But I think that Sometimes Revolvers can
handle more powerful loads since they are stronger.

So in The end, The choice is yours.
However If I could own a gun, I'd buy a cheap Taurus revolver I think.

>Never fuck with a psycho, pal. You'll lose every time. ;)
>
>But, we all know that like most punkasses, your kind would only attack
>in packs.
>

>> Actually, you could probably sell tickets to watch Hirtes getting his
>> ass kicked live... Tape it & sell it to "BumFights II" or
>> something...
>
>All talk, no shock from you guys, I see.
>
>Back to your little wankfests, tardings.

--- Eisenschwarz
_____________ ______ ______ _____________
\ / _/ 0 / \ 0 \_ \ /
\ \ /_____ \_/ _____\ / /
\ \ / \ / /
\ \______/ \______/ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/| |\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
| |
/ /\ /\ \
/ / /\ /\ \ \
<\/>/ \_/ \<\/>
/ \
\^^^^^^^^^/

Dr. Cat

Oct 15, 2002, 8:16:50 PM10/15/02
Tamar <howar...@erie.net> wrote:
: And your point of informing the NG of this is what exactly?

It's just his way of letting us know:

A) nothing really majorly bad has happened in the furry fandom during
the last week, only minor problems that hardly matter at all, and

B) we don't need to worry about him being bored or depressed when there's
a lack of major bad news, because he'll just get excited over something
minor to entertain himself instead.

Nice to know he can take care of his own amusement in that way, and that he
doesn't need or help or concern in times like these. :X)

*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*
Dr. Cat / Dragon's Eye Productions || Free alpha test:
*-------------------------------------------** http://www.furcadia.com
Furcadia - a graphic mud for PCs! || Let your imagination soar!
*-------------------------------------------**-----------------------------*

(Disclaimer: And when it's really slow - mail him some bubble wrap. Oooh!)

GGentile

Oct 16, 2002, 12:04:56 AM10/16/02

>>> You're going to make the wrong person angry.
>>>
>>> And when that day comes, you're also going to find you have very few people
>>> to turn to for help.
>
> Actually Gabby, I just WAITING for the first dipshit that's suicidal
> enough to take me on. The very thought of me "defending myself" all over
> some poor damned soul gives me the warmfuzzies.
>
> Never fuck with a psycho, pal. You'll lose every time. ;)

Alright, Mike.

But keep this in mind, and I speak from experience.

As crazy as you think you are, there's always someone out there who's just a
little crazier.

bevnsag

Oct 15, 2002, 11:19:58 PM10/15/02

But from what I recall, Mike is a rather unremarkable physical specimen,
and doesn give the impression of presenting much of a challenge in a
real tussle (?) Part of me would be tempted to try, but I don't like to
attract the attention of cops or lawyers, a certainty if anyone actually
lifted a finger against him and a likely element in his little game. And
Hey! I thought he said he wasn't a brain damaged head case! How he
insists he is....

Michael Hirtes

Oct 15, 2002, 11:37:05 PM10/15/02
In article <B9D24188.E95%gomanv...@sympatico.ca>,
GGentile <gomanv...@sympatico.ca> wrote:

And none of you sad little mansacks are it.

Jace Draccus

Oct 16, 2002, 6:00:01 PM10/16/02
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:37:05 GMT, Michael Hirtes
<mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:

> > As crazy as you think you are, there's always someone out there who's just a
> > little crazier.
> >

> And none of you sad little mansacks are it.

And if you're a lucky little turd, you'll never have the chance to be
proven wrong.

Michael Hirtes

Oct 16, 2002, 12:52:21 AM10/16/02
In article <3DACDA49...@attbi.com>, bevnsag <bev...@attbi.com>
wrote:

> > > Actually Gabby, I just WAITING for the first dipshit that's suicidal
> > > enough to take me on. The very thought of me "defending myself" all over
> > > some poor damned soul gives me the warmfuzzies.
> > >
> > > Never fuck with a psycho, pal. You'll lose every time. ;)
> >
> > Alright, Mike.
> >
> > But keep this in mind, and I speak from experience.
> >
> > As crazy as you think you are, there's always someone out there who's just
> > little crazier.
>
> But from what I recall, Mike is a rather unremarkable physical specimen,

Pot (to kettle): BLACK!

> and doesn give the impression of presenting much of a challenge in a
> real tussle (?) Part of me would be tempted to try,

There's nothing more funny (or more sad) than watching someone who looks
like the missing Mario Bros. acting all alpha male and shit.

Much like Groat, you've had PLENTY of chances, but never made the move.
Decide for yourself what that means, kids.

> but I don't like to
> attract the attention of cops or lawyers,

Actually, a dullard like you rarely wants to attract the attention of
ANYone.

> a certainty if anyone actually
> lifted a finger against him and a likely element in his little game.

Aw darn, and I was SO hoping to end up with owning the copyright to Erma
Felna as part of a settlement, just so I can give it to Rich Lester as
an Xmas gift. You certainly sussed me, Steevareeno. Curses! Foiled again!

> And
> Hey! I thought he said he wasn't a brain damaged head case! How he
> insists he is....

LOL at the little skunkfuckers going "Yeah? Oh YEAH??!
Well....ummmm....I'm gunna beet yoo up! Yeah! I'm strong and I hate you,
so I'm gonnuh beet yoo up!"

Man in badger costume gets ass kicked. Film at 11.

Michael Hirtes

Oct 16, 2002, 12:56:27 AM10/16/02
In article <3aorqu8tt21ngi0s4...@4ax.com>,
Jace Draccus <ja...@softhome.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 03:37:05 GMT, Michael Hirtes
> <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
>
> > > As crazy as you think you are, there's always someone out there who's
> > > just a
> > > little crazier.
> > >

> > And none of you sad little mansacks are it.
>
> And if you're a lucky little turd, you'll never have the chance to be
> proven wrong.

Spent over a decade in that gigantic clusterfuck called "furry fandom",
and never seen anyone make the move yet.

Quite sad that furries despise me so that they actually talk about open
violence at me, as if laws pertaining to assault & battery don't exist.

Of course, you and I both know it's just the feeble desparation of
furries talking. They WISH me dead, but in reality (something they know
little about), they're too chickenshit.

Jace Draccus

Oct 16, 2002, 7:11:09 PM10/16/02
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 04:56:27 GMT, Michael Hirtes
<mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:

> Spent over a decade in that gigantic clusterfuck called "furry fandom",
> and never seen anyone make the move yet.

*shrugs* High thresholds for pain on their part?

> Quite sad that furries despise me so that they actually talk about open
> violence at me, as if laws pertaining to assault & battery don't exist.

On the other hand, weren't you the one that brought up the topic of
actual violence to begin with? All Gentile said was that you'd make
the wrong person angry... he didn't say what they'd do. Though I
suppose violence _is_ the obvious answer, as we saw when someone
suggested selling tickets...

But, to paraphrase... quite sad that you despise furries so that you
actually talk about open violence at them, as if laws pertaining to
assault and battery don't exist.

In other words, you talked about it as much as any of them.

> Of course, you and I both know it's just the feeble desparation of
> furries talking. They WISH me dead, but in reality (something they know
> little about), they're too chickenshit.

Well, I've been on the end of a threat of violence myself. But the guy
was a raving loonie anyways, so I don't care.

I wouldn't be so quick to scoff if I were you, however. You _do_ seem
to have this gift of irritating people, and there's all sorts of
little ways to get around being caught and tried...

Michael Hirtes

Oct 16, 2002, 1:17:36 AM10/16/02
In article <ssrrqu4ep7dj60kaf...@4ax.com>,
Jace Draccus <ja...@softhome.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 04:56:27 GMT, Michael Hirtes
> <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
>
> > Spent over a decade in that gigantic clusterfuck called "furry fandom",
> > and never seen anyone make the move yet.
>
> *shrugs* High thresholds for pain on their part?

Your distortion of reality is amazing.

> > Quite sad that furries despise me so that they actually talk about open
> > violence at me, as if laws pertaining to assault & battery don't exist.
>
> On the other hand, weren't you the one that brought up the topic of
> actual violence to begin with? All Gentile said was that you'd make
> the wrong person angry...

Well, I haven't seen Mister Wrong Guy in all my years, and am not likely
to. I've already stated what's in store for that doomed fuck if he
actually *does* exist though.

> he didn't say what they'd do. Though I
> suppose violence _is_ the obvious answer, as we saw when someone
> suggested selling tickets...
>
> But, to paraphrase... quite sad that you despise furries so that you
> actually talk about open violence at them, as if laws pertaining to
> assault and battery don't exist.
>
> In other words, you talked about it as much as any of them.
>
> > Of course, you and I both know it's just the feeble desparation of
> > furries talking. They WISH me dead, but in reality (something they know
> > little about), they're too chickenshit.
>
> Well, I've been on the end of a threat of violence myself. But the guy
> was a raving loonie anyways, so I don't care.
>
> I wouldn't be so quick to scoff if I were you, however. You _do_ seem
> to have this gift of irritating people, and there's all sorts of
> little ways to get around being caught and tried...

Like is said, the suicidal bastard that actually dares will be in for
the worst night of their sorry-ass life, and quite possibly their last.

Jace Draccus

Oct 16, 2002, 7:27:31 PM10/16/02
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 05:17:36 GMT, Michael Hirtes
<mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:

> > *shrugs* High thresholds for pain on their part?
>
> Your distortion of reality is amazing.

More like simply being cautious, since I don't know enough about their
history with you, or yours with them, to comment in confidence.

> Well, I haven't seen Mister Wrong Guy in all my years, and am not likely
> to. I've already stated what's in store for that doomed fuck if he
> actually *does* exist though.

Which, at this stage, is conjecture and opinion.

> Like is said, the suicidal bastard that actually dares will be in for
> the worst night of their sorry-ass life, and quite possibly their last.

Once again, more conjecture and opinion.

Michael Hirtes

Oct 16, 2002, 1:48:51 AM10/16/02
In article <aatrqu85qfqk12ldo...@4ax.com>,
Jace Draccus <ja...@softhome.net> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 05:17:36 GMT, Michael Hirtes
> <mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:
>
> > > *shrugs* High thresholds for pain on their part?
> >
> > Your distortion of reality is amazing.
>
> More like simply being cautious, since I don't know enough about their
> history with you, or yours with them, to comment in confidence.

I think by now that you're in for a LONG wait if you're expecting me to
kiss ass and be submissive to furries. Sure, you'll SAY that's not it,
but we both know that's what it really oils down to. My refusal to let
anyone make me feel small.

> > Well, I haven't seen Mister Wrong Guy in all my years, and am not likely
> > to. I've already stated what's in store for that doomed fuck if he
> > actually *does* exist though.
>
> Which, at this stage, is conjecture and opinion.
>
> > Like is said, the suicidal bastard that actually dares will be in for
> > the worst night of their sorry-ass life, and quite possibly their last.
>
> Once again, more conjecture and opinion.

Nope. Just fact.

Jace Draccus

Oct 16, 2002, 8:01:20 PM10/16/02
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 05:48:51 GMT, Michael Hirtes
<mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net> wrote:

> I think by now that you're in for a LONG wait if you're expecting me to
> kiss ass and be submissive to furries. Sure, you'll SAY that's not it,
> but we both know that's what it really oils down to. My refusal to let
> anyone make me feel small.

Ummm... actually, it's closer to me not really caring until you start
making an ass of yourself on the forum. I don't know you, I've never
met you, I don't know anything about past arguments or events... so
really, I don't give a flying shit what you do, so long as you're not
putting effort into being a ridiculous jackass.

I. DON'T. CARE.

And I have no idea why the hell you'd think otherwise, or what your
words above had to do with anything I said.

> > > Like is said, the suicidal bastard that actually dares will be in for
> > > the worst night of their sorry-ass life, and quite possibly their last.
> >
> > Once again, more conjecture and opinion.
>
> Nope. Just fact.

Only if you lie in wait with a gun, or sit on someone's head.

MarkNineHawk

Oct 16, 2002, 2:04:12 AM10/16/02
>From: Michael Hirtes mhi...@kill.all.spammers.net
>
>I think by now that you're in for a LONG wait if you're expecting me to
>kiss ass and be submissive to furries. Sure, you'll SAY that's not it,
>but we both know that's what it really oils down to. My refusal to let
>anyone make me feel small.

Yep, we all know what it "oils" down to: "This is how I make myself feel BIG".
You don't seem to realize that no one gives a tinker's damn about you, and that
if you didn't keep screaming like your diapers are giving you a rash, then
after a while no one will think of you ever again. And THAT'S what it BOILS
down to: You'll do anything to keep in the public eye, even act like the
biggest net-kook there is. Must be a pretty lonely life being you, working hard
at pissing off everyone you know (and plenty of people you don't know) because
it's the only way you know how to deal with people.

Michael Hirtes

Oct 16, 2002, 3:44:02 AM10/16/02