All I Want for Christmas

Atmavictu

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

Matt J. McCullar wrote:

[good song snipped]

No offence to you, Mr. McCullar, but "All I Want for Christmas" was also
the title of a REALLY BAD family movie. And one point, these two kids
risked a mouse's life in a contrived plot to bring their divorced
parents together again*.

* The worst thing is, they succeeded! Even if this IS a family movie, I
wouldn't show it to any kids with divorced parents, in case it gave them
the right idea.

BTW, the mouse survived, but it would up becoming the pet of a pathetic,
supposed-to-be-cute little hyuuman girl, so it makes me wonder if death
would've been a more merciful alternative for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ John "Atmavictu" Chambers ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
who, if anyfur thinks is a mamphy-pamphy for this post (and the Tomb
Raider one), *PEEDA!* ^_^

Matt J. McCullar

Dec 23, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/23/96

The cowboy poet Baxter Black performed this on the _Tonight_ show several
years ago, and I thought everyone would enjoy it.

All I Want for Christmas

========================

All my clothes are laundry,
All my socks are full of holes.