Paul Kidd's arrest and conviction

Captain Chipmunk

Jun 23, 2004, 1:07:07 PM6/23/04
I am new to this newsgroup thing, but after reading the bilge that has
spilled from Micheal Hirtes mouth, I have to step in and fill in a few gaps.

First off. Yes, it is true that Paul Kidd was arrested and convicted of, so
called, "Child Porn." If having photos of you kids naked, engaged in
everyday activites, like running through lawn sprinklers, taking a bath,
playing in a swimming pool, or just running through the house; then I
seriously suggest that all of you with kids, go through your family photo
albums and destroy those precious, irreplaceable photos, that have your kids
laughing, playing and running around without the protection of clothes on.
Otherwise you too can be charged and convicted on 'Child Porn.'

As for the computer, that was a gift from a friend, of Paul's. Trouble was,
the friend, was the person who was into child porn. Seems that whenever the
person would visit Paul and his family, he would ask to use the computer and
he would download the kiddie porn. The person was slick, use a friend's
computer to get the porn, that way if anyone traced it, they were in the
clear and your 'friend' would take the heat. Kind of a sick friend, but
Micheal Hirtes should know all about that.

There is hope for an appeal of the conviction, but Paul will need $50,000 to
file it.

As for how do I know all of this, I am a good friend of Paul and his family.
I have know Paul for over 15 years and a nicer guy you will not meet. I
seriously doubt that he would have put at risk his family for kiddie porn,
when I know what Paul and his wife to had to go through and how long they
took to have their kids.

Here is the info if you want to write a letter to assist Paul Kidd.

Send a rough draft to this e-mail:

i...@purehubris.com

Send the finish letter to this address.

PAUL KIDD
10 WATERSIDE RETREAT
WILSON PERTH WA6107
AUSTRALIA

Even if you can't write a letter of reference to personal character, you
could write him and wish him the best and even contribute to his appeal. I
know he will enjoy hearing from you.

This warning to all of you would collect japanese anime too. There is a lot
of what is considered "kiddie porn" within it, if you get overexhuberant
police, prosecutors and judges involved. You too could be joining Paul
Kidd.

Like one other person mentioned, "What is on your computer, Mike?"

Capt Chipmunk

Mike and Carole

Jun 23, 2004, 3:31:57 PM6/23/04
Well said. But I am counting the seconds until Hirtes flames you.

Mike

"Captain Chipmunk" <capt...@swbell.net> wrote in message

mhirtes

Jun 23, 2004, 5:06:33 PM6/23/04
In article <BCFF2281.CB2A%capt...@swbell.net>,
Captain Chipmunk <capt...@swbell.net> wrote:

> I am new to this newsgroup thing, but after reading the bilge that has
> spilled from Micheal Hirtes mouth, I have to step in and fill in a few gaps.
>
> First off. Yes, it is true that Paul Kidd was arrested and convicted of, so
> called, "Child Porn."

Apparently, it's wasn't "so-called child porn". The case reall IS "child
porn". If anything, the courts have at least determined that.

> If having photos of you kids naked, engaged in
> everyday activites, like running through lawn sprinklers, taking a bath,
> playing in a swimming pool, or just running through the house;

.............bobbing for the Biship's knob, etc......

> then I
> seriously suggest that all of you with kids, go through your family photo
> albums and destroy those precious, irreplaceable photos, that have your kids
> laughing, playing and running around without the protection of clothes on.
> Otherwise you too can be charged and convicted on 'Child Porn.'
>
> As for the computer, that was a gift from a friend, of Paul's. Trouble was,
> the friend, was the person who was into child porn.

Ah, I see the furry dodge now. It wasn't Paul. It was the
freiiiiiiinnnnnnnd. Uh huh. I see. YOu see this crap all the time on
nearly every episode of "COPS" (" No offisur.....dat ain't mah bag
o'crac. Iym's just holdin' it fer a friend.").

Darn! Now even Harvey the Rabbit's getting into kiddie pr0n. Poor Paul.

And BTW, if these cops are so ultra-zealous, how come this "friend"
isn't having court troubles to?

> Seems that whenever the
> person would visit Paul and his family, he would ask to use the computer and
> he would download the kiddie porn.

And eagerly volunteer to take more "bathtub photos" too, I'll bet.
Paul's larve must have been the most Zestfully clean kid in the Province.

> The person was slick, use a friend's
> computer to get the porn, that way if anyone traced it, they were in the
> clear and your 'friend' would take the heat. Kind of a sick friend, but
> Micheal Hirtes should know all about that.

Oh, I know a good BULLSHIT story when I read one, that's certain.

And speaking of bullshit stories, please do continue.........

> There is hope for an appeal of the conviction, but Paul will need $50,000 to
> file it.

Let's see. Under the "Brian O'Connell Plan" (punches numbers on
old-fashioned calculator), if each and every furry
(click*click*click*click) sent a dollar to Paul
(click*click*click*click) and the number of furries in the fandom equals
the number of dollars gathered (click*click*click*click).

Oh dear........

Does Ditech.com handle accounts from Australia, Paul? Better hope so.

> As for how do I know all of this, I am a good friend of Paul and his family.
> I have know Paul for over 15 years and a nicer guy you will not meet.

He loves children.

Really, REALLY loves children.......

> seriously doubt that he would have put at risk his family for kiddie porn,

Well, furries ARE a blitheringly stupid selfish lot......

> when I know what Paul and his wife to had to go through and how long they
> took to have their kids.
>
> Here is the info if you want to write a letter to assist Paul Kidd.
>
> Send a rough draft to this e-mail:
>
> i...@purehubris.com
>
> Send the finish letter to this address.
>
> PAUL KIDD
> 10 WATERSIDE RETREAT
> WILSON PERTH WA6107
> AUSTRALIA

Soon to be:

Department of Justice
CORRECTIONAL SERVICES
Adelaide, South Australia
25 Franklin Street Adelaide SA 5000
GPO Box 1747 Adelaide SA 5001

And in a few months after that:

www.findagrave.com

> Even if you can't write a letter of reference to personal character, you
> could write him and wish him the best and even contribute to his appeal. I
> know he will enjoy hearing from you.

And don't forget to kiss-up in the letters by swearing horrrrrible
bloody vengence against that eeeeeevil Hirtes for the Glory of Paul. I
must die, after all. Darell sez so.

> This warning to all of you would collect japanese anime too. There is a lot
> of what is considered "kiddie porn" within it, if you get overexhuberant
> police, prosecutors and judges involved. You too could be joining Paul
> Kidd.
>
> Like one other person mentioned, "What is on your computer, Mike?"

Nope. None of that shit on my system. My kinks may be kinks, but they
are well within legal boundries (it pays to be paranoid).

Nice try. But, as Seven of Nine liked to say "You will fail."

Meanwhile, Paul's still fucked up the ass this time (well, in a manner
of speaking for now of course. But later on........)

mhirtes

Jun 23, 2004, 5:07:24 PM6/23/04
In article <10880205...@news.cyberback.com>,

"Mike and Carole" <Shan...@cyberback.com> wrote:

> Well said. But I am counting the seconds until Hirtes flames you.

It was more than an obligation this time, Panda-Panderer. It was a
pleasure. :)

M. Mitchell Marmel

Jun 23, 2004, 9:55:08 PM6/23/04
In article <10880205...@news.cyberback.com>,
"Mike and Carole" <Shan...@cyberback.com> wrote:

> Well said. But I am counting the seconds until Hirtes flames you.

Be a damned shame if the local DA got wind of Hirpes' activities, I
think.

-MMM-

mhirtes

Jun 23, 2004, 10:48:25 PM6/23/04
In article <marmelmm-A941DA...@velox.critter.net>,

"M. Mitchell Marmel" <marm...@vrx.net> wrote:

> In article <10880205...@news.cyberback.com>,
> "Mike and Carole" <Shan...@cyberback.com> wrote:
>
> > Well said. But I am counting the seconds until Hirtes flames you.
>
> Be a damned shame if the local DA got wind of Hirpes' activities, I
> think.
>
> -MMM-

And just what sort of "activities" are they supposed to be, dick?

What? You think I would make it easy for you clowns to have something on
me? Oh, I do not think so!

And besides. Even if I did, don't you think you assholes would have
tried to use it against me LONG before now? Now you can't tell me that
you have ANYTHING on me that you've been sitting on for all these years
and NOT ONCE tried to pull some shit. I know you insignificant fuckers
all too well. You have NO patience when it comes to inflicting misery on
others, especially towards me.

The mere fact that I'm still here proves that you've got SQUAT. Even
O'Connell's little stunt fizzled fast, and that was your best shot.

Now, you don't have JACK you can use against me. I'd say "better luck
next time", but you're not gonna HAVE a next time.

Sorry, furries. I'm staying right here to laugh at you and remind you of
what assholes you are, and I'll be here to watch the last of you go
away. :)

battyden

Jun 23, 2004, 10:48:26 PM6/23/04
Mike and Carole wrote:
> Well said. But I am counting the seconds until Hirtes flames you.

working from the time-stamps, 14,340 seconds. That's a bit slow; I think
hirtes' game is slipping.

batty

Tashta

Jun 23, 2004, 11:07:44 PM6/23/04
Okay, calling kids larvae and your nasty words toward Paul treatment of his
children...that's just too much.Yes you pushed buttons. Shall I start
mentioning your mother, Michael and what you enjoyed with her?

You live where was it? Council Bluff's, Iowa?

If I were you, I'd start cleaning out my computers NOW. You DO know that
it's very *very* difficult to clean stuff like that from your computer,
right? I've spoken to a few hackers that just grin about it. "Nothing
disappears" is what they told me...

Oh, and I have a friend that is willing to go to Iowa if anyone want so pay
for his train/plane ticket...*chuckle*

"mhirtes" <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message

Tashta

Jun 23, 2004, 11:54:46 PM6/23/04
Thanks much for posting this information. It was very kind of you.

Tashta

mhirtes

Jun 24, 2004, 1:35:16 AM6/24/04
In article <4ArCc.97745$Sw.85993@attbi_s51>,
"Tashta" <tas...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Okay, calling kids larvae and your nasty words toward Paul treatment of his
> children...that's just too much.Yes you pushed buttons. Shall I start
> mentioning your mother, Michael and what you enjoyed with her?
>
> You live where was it? Council Bluff's, Iowa?
>
> If I were you, I'd start cleaning out my computers NOW. You DO know that
> it's very *very* difficult to clean stuff like that from your computer,
> right? I've spoken to a few hackers that just grin about it. "Nothing
> disappears" is what they told me...

You don't need to clean out what you never got in the first place, you
nasty little shit.

You make me laugh! Somehow you seem to think you know more about what's
on my computer than I do? Do you have some sort of hack into my system
right now? Can you see me laughing at you as I type this?

Guess what Dearie? I hardly even USE my computer much anymore! Now that
PS2 has online gaming ability, I only use my comp for email and to drive
you psychotics crazy with the occasional dosage of Reality.

Like I said before, IF you mental cases had ANYTHING on me, we BOTH know
that you would have used it against LONG before now. I'm still here.
You've got JACK. End of story. So stop acting like a pack of
spoiled-rotten third graders going "I'm gonna tell teacher on you!" and
fucking grow up already!

And before you pull any shit, bear in mind that I can also go out and
make mention of places like VCL and Rabbit Valley (to name a few) for
them to browse through. Can you imagine the fucking HOLOCAUST that I
could unleash upon furry fandom if you idiotic retards really want to
take things THAT far? Oh yeah. I'll talk and you KNOW I won't be able to
shut up. Think about that Doomsday Scenario before you send Mulder &
Scully my way.

> Oh, and I have a friend that is willing to go to Iowa if anyone want so pay
> for his train/plane ticket...*chuckle*

Sure. Send that buddy over on a coach fare. If he's suicidal enough to
try to attack me, I'll be sure to UPS back what's left of him to you.
(What can Brown do for you? Teach you not to fuck with Hirtes. LOL!)

Now, let's STFU about this "Let's get Hirtes" crap before you do
something that may bite YOU on the ass worse than it may do to mine, and
you'll WISH the only ones paying attention to furrydumb were the
reporters from LOADED.

Tashta

Jun 24, 2004, 1:44:04 AM6/24/04

> In article <4ArCc.97745$Sw.85993@attbi_s51>,
> "Tashta" <tas...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > Okay, calling kids larvae and your nasty words toward Paul treatment of
his
> > children...that's just too much.Yes you pushed buttons. Shall I start
> > mentioning your mother, Michael and what you enjoyed with her?
> >
> > You live where was it? Council Bluff's, Iowa?
> >
> > If I were you, I'd start cleaning out my computers NOW. You DO know that
> > it's very *very* difficult to clean stuff like that from your computer,
> > right? I've spoken to a few hackers that just grin about it. "Nothing
> > disappears" is what they told me...
>
> You don't need to clean out what you never got in the first place, you
> nasty little shit.

Bwa ha ha ha! Oooh, did I strike a nerve?

> You make me laugh! Somehow you seem to think you know more about what's
> on my computer than I do? Do you have some sort of hack into my system
> right now? Can you see me laughing at you as I type this?
>
> Guess what Dearie? I hardly even USE my computer much anymore! Now that
> PS2 has online gaming ability, I only use my comp for email and to drive
> you psychotics crazy with the occasional dosage of Reality.
>
> Like I said before, IF you mental cases had ANYTHING on me, we BOTH know
> that you would have used it against LONG before now. I'm still here.
> You've got JACK. End of story. So stop acting like a pack of
> spoiled-rotten third graders going "I'm gonna tell teacher on you!" and
> fucking grow up already!

Oooh still poking that button am I? Bwa ha ha ha!

> And before you pull any shit, bear in mind that I can also go out and
> make mention of places like VCL and Rabbit Valley (to name a few) for
> them to browse through. Can you imagine the fucking HOLOCAUST that I
> could unleash upon furry fandom if you idiotic retards really want to
> take things THAT far? Oh yeah. I'll talk and you KNOW I won't be able to
> shut up. Think about that Doomsday Scenario before you send Mulder &
> Scully my way.

Bwa ha ha ha. You just said that I *couldn't* pull any shit and now you're
saying this, inferring that I could, so you had to threaten me with what you
can do to furry fandom? hee hee hee! I DID push a button! Woo hoo!

> > Oh, and I have a friend that is willing to go to Iowa if anyone want so
pay
> > for his train/plane ticket...*chuckle*
>
> Sure. Send that buddy over on a coach fare. If he's suicidal enough to
> try to attack me, I'll be sure to UPS back what's left of him to you.
> (What can Brown do for you? Teach you not to fuck with Hirtes. LOL!)

Oh, you dear sweet little fuck. You have NO idea what you're saying.

> Now, let's STFU about this "Let's get Hirtes" crap before you do
> something that may bite YOU on the ass worse than it may do to mine, and
> you'll WISH the only ones paying attention to furrydumb were the
> reporters from LOADED.

Again, bwa ha ha ha. Is this supposed to have meaning? LOADED means shit to
me and the people I know. You're waxing incoherent. It's okay. Breath. Slow
down...

mhirtes

Jun 24, 2004, 3:13:29 AM6/24/04
In article <EStCc.84062$Hg2.58926@attbi_s04>,
"Tashta" <tas...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Again, bwa ha ha ha. Is this supposed to have meaning? LOADED means shit to
> me and the people I know. You're waxing incoherent. It's okay. Breath. Slow
> down...

Go ahead and laugh (Hell knows I am, at you). Just remember what I had
said.

Tashta

Jun 24, 2004, 6:53:31 AM6/24/04

"mhirtes" <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message

I'm shakin' Hirtes. I'm shakin'. You're a coward and there's nothing you can
do or say to change that or to frighten me. "Remember what I had said"? Oh
yeah. Riiight. *chortle*

J.P. Morgan

Jun 24, 2004, 11:14:20 AM6/24/04
"M. Mitchell Marmel" <marm...@vrx.net> wrote in message news:<marmelmm-A941DA...@velox.critter.net>...

> In article <10880205...@news.cyberback.com>,
> "Mike and Carole" <Shan...@cyberback.com> wrote:
>
> > Well said. But I am counting the seconds until Hirtes flames you.
>
> Be a damned shame if the local DA got wind of Hirpes' activities, I
> think.

You ever notice that the bitterest, dried-up nerds always go on about
how they're 銑OL' and 鼠aughing their ass' off? mherpes sounds like he
might have laughed once back in 1983.

In Rowrbrazzle, there was this nutcase named Tucker... eee, he just
went on forever, like a 12-year-old trying to sound cool. He also had
this grudge against Australians for some imagined wrong they committed
against him. Well, Tucker did not get better with the passage of time
-- he actually got worse, overreacting to harmless comments, seeing
vast conspiracies against him; it got so bad that he took his paranoid
attacks to the e-mail list of the membership. We finally took a vote
and kicked the loony out.

Message has been deleted

Tehrasha Darkon

Jun 24, 2004, 2:33:15 PM6/24/04
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 08:14:20 -0700, J.P. Morgan wrote:

> Tucker did not get better with the passage of time
> -- he actually got worse, overreacting to harmless comments, seeing
> vast conspiracies against him; it got so bad that he took his paranoid
> attacks to the e-mail list of the membership. We finally took a vote
> and kicked the loony out.

Aha! So you admit you WERE all against him! :)

--
My mailbox is NOT an advertisement medium. Tehrasha Darkon
My address is NOT for sale, lease or rent. dar...@netins.net

mhirtes

Jun 24, 2004, 2:55:40 PM6/24/04
In article <507e9315.0406...@posting.google.com>,
je...@dog.com (Jenna) wrote:

> Now as for the Paul Kidd thing, from what I've read I still don't see
> anything to really suggest that the police were primarily interested
> in anything to do with furry erotica. The two principle pieces of
> evidence referred to have been the innocent photos of his kids which
> the developer freaked out about (Christ, Paul, get a digital camera)
> and the actual ch*ld porn allegedly left on his computer by this other
> person. Presumably this had nothing to do with furry. Yes, I can see
> how furry porn on the computer might be dragged in as some sort of
> tangential evidence, and how an over-zealous prosecutor or judge might
> make a mental link between the two things - but if what Chipmunk says
> is accurate, it sounds like its importance in this case is pretty
> trivial. The guilt by association thing (both things were on the
> computer at once. Both had to do with sex) is what concerns me.

So, if the conviction has nothing to do with furry porn, why is Paul
whining about being crucified for all of furrydom and swears to "fight
the good fight" for it's "honor"? By Paul's own admission, there seems
to be SOMETHING connecting this case to furry fandumb (which is why he
keeps saying how it's under attack by those Blue Meanies in the court
system), and Paul's been pretty stingy about the exact details.

Jeez, Paul. Stick with ONE alibi, willya? Is it the kiddie pix
downloaded by "Uncle Sticky" or the furry pr0n?

If Paul Kidd wants furrydumb to help shell out 50 grand (Jeez! It took
Darell nearly a decade to piss away THAT much moolah, and he's a pro at
it) to start his appeal, don't you think that he should at least give
out the WHOLE story to his "investors" and not just bits and pieces
about him whining about being fursecuted by The Man?

mhirtes

Jun 24, 2004, 2:57:18 PM6/24/04
In article <5c6a3f88.04062...@posting.google.com>,
fishm...@yahoo.com (J.P. Morgan) wrote:

'Brazzle? What is that? Wasn't that the diseased carbuncle that fell off
the corpse of Vootie?

mhirtes

Jun 24, 2004, 3:01:14 PM6/24/04
In article <LoyCc.169963$Ly.82371@attbi_s01>,
"Tashta" <tas...@comcast.net> wrote:

Okay. Just remember that all of your postings won't help Paul beat the
rap. In fact, it looks like his latest forwarded post is telling you
loonies to stay far, far away. Probably the smartest thing he's done for
his case. Chances are your letters will sink what little chance he has
of escaping his impending doom.

In spite of all the huzzahs and glory from the furry goobers that he
wallows in, HE knows deep down what you clowns are REALLY like.

PlanetFur

Jun 24, 2004, 3:20:22 PM6/24/04
mhirtes wrote:

> So, if the conviction has nothing to do with furry porn, why is Paul
> whining about being crucified for all of furrydom and swears to "fight
> the good fight" for it's "honor"? By Paul's own admission, there seems
> to be SOMETHING connecting this case to furry fandumb (which is why he
> keeps saying how it's under attack by those Blue Meanies in the court
> system), and Paul's been pretty stingy about the exact details.

Exactly, since, well, PAUL HASN'T POSTED A SINGLE WORD.

Amazing how facts really get in the way of your diatribes, no?

> Jeez, Paul. Stick with ONE alibi, willya? Is it the kiddie pix
> downloaded by "Uncle Sticky" or the furry pr0n?

Paul hasn't said anything, reiterated. If you want to blast anyone,
flame away at the people speculating, which would include yourself.

> If Paul Kidd wants furrydumb to help shell out 50 grand (Jeez! It took
> Darell nearly a decade to piss away THAT much moolah, and he's a pro at
> it) to start his appeal, don't you think that he should at least give
> out the WHOLE story to his "investors" and not just bits and pieces
> about him whining about being fursecuted by The Man?

Paul hasn't asked for one cent so far, that I can see.

Nice try, moron, to bring someone down who's already having it rough.
But no, none of us can ever come close to your problems else it's war.

Seriously, get some help.

more...@greatweed.com

Jun 24, 2004, 4:54:24 PM6/24/04
mhirtes <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message news:<mh-D00C00.00...@news.central.cox.net>...

> So stop acting like a pack of
> spoiled-rotten third graders going "I'm gonna tell teacher on you!" and
> fucking grow up already!

Michael telling furry fandom to grow up is like Marlon Brando telling
James Gandolfini to lay off the Krispy Kremes.

mhirtes

Jun 24, 2004, 5:43:27 PM6/24/04
In article <cbf9eo$pi3$1...@velox.critter.net>,
PlanetFur <nos...@nospam.planetfur.com> wrote:

> mhirtes wrote:
>
> > So, if the conviction has nothing to do with furry porn, why is Paul
> > whining about being crucified for all of furrydom and swears to "fight
> > the good fight" for it's "honor"? By Paul's own admission, there seems
> > to be SOMETHING connecting this case to furry fandumb (which is why he
> > keeps saying how it's under attack by those Blue Meanies in the court
> > system), and Paul's been pretty stingy about the exact details.
>
> Exactly, since, well, PAUL HASN'T POSTED A SINGLE WORD.

Okay, so who where ARE these messages from Paul being forwarded from,
eh? Who's the one whining about being oppressed by The Man because of
his connection to furrydumb? Who swearing to "fight the good fight" in
counter-attacking these Blue Meanies who are prosecuting him (just as
soon as he can get that massive jailhouse dick pulled out of his ass).

Martin Skunk

Jun 24, 2004, 5:42:08 PM6/24/04

"J.P. Morgan" <fishm...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> In Rowrbrazzle, there was this nutcase named Tucker... eee, he just
> went on forever, like a 12-year-old trying to sound cool. He also had
> this grudge against Australians for some imagined wrong they committed
> against him. Well, Tucker did not get better with the passage of time
> -- he actually got worse, overreacting to harmless comments, seeing
> vast conspiracies against him; it got so bad that he took his paranoid
> attacks to the e-mail list of the membership. We finally took a vote
> and kicked the loony out.

Hmm... Is Rowrbrazzle still around? I saw a 'zine a while ago and
found it interesting.

PlanetFur

Jun 24, 2004, 5:50:44 PM6/24/04
mhirtes wrote:

> Okay, so who where ARE these messages from Paul being forwarded from,
> eh? Who's the one whining about being oppressed by The Man because of
> his connection to furrydumb? Who swearing to "fight the good fight" in
> counter-attacking these Blue Meanies who are prosecuting him (just as
> soon as he can get that massive jailhouse dick pulled out of his ass).

Sure, show me a direct forwarded message and not people just saying what
they think or know, please? And definitely not speculation here.

You're claiming that the message keeps changing after replying to person
after different person.

You seem lost in how this "From:" thing works in newsgroups. Do you need
someone to give you a remedial course?

Tashta

Jun 24, 2004, 7:31:24 PM6/24/04

"mhirtes" <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message

Dance dance dance, Hirtes. *chuckle* Can't keep the subject in line and have
people say what you want? *chortle.* I'm not looking to help Paul with my
postings. I'm helping in other ways. YOUR postings aren't going to cause him
any more hindrance than he already has, either. You're just trying to get
your rocks off seeing if you can cause folks to be upset at you because
that's the only attention you can get.

Paul has friends. Can you say the same? Hardly. That's why you're all
alooooooooone in Iowa. Bwa ha ha ha.

Tashta

Jun 24, 2004, 7:35:06 PM6/24/04
Um, Paul hasn't said a word, period. It's all speculation or the single
message from a close friend of his. Nothing has been sent directly from
Paul. Did you forget how to read? Now I can understand why you immediatly
wrote to poor Cassandra when you misread my postings. You're slathering and
drooling in your rants so much that you don't slow down long enough to read
the actual content of the postings.

First we start with phonics...

"mhirtes" <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message

J.P. Morgan

Jun 24, 2004, 7:42:37 PM6/24/04
mhirtes <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message news:<mh-FB544A.13...@news.central.cox.net>...

> In article <5c6a3f88.04062...@posting.google.com>,
> fishm...@yahoo.com (J.P. Morgan) wrote:
>
> > "M. Mitchell Marmel" <marm...@vrx.net> wrote in message

> > > Be a damned shame if the local DA got wind of Hirpes' activities, I
> > > think.
> > >

> > You ever notice that the bitterest, dried-up nerds always go on about
> > how they're ?LOL' and ?laughing their ass' off? mherpes sounds like he

> > might have laughed once back in 1983.
> >
> > In Rowrbrazzle, there was this nutcase named Tucker... eee, he just
> > went on forever, like a 12-year-old trying to sound cool. He also had
> > this grudge against Australians for some imagined wrong they committed
> > against him. Well, Tucker did not get better with the passage of time
> > -- he actually got worse, overreacting to harmless comments, seeing
> > vast conspiracies against him; it got so bad that he took his paranoid
> > attacks to the e-mail list of the membership. We finally took a vote
> > and kicked the loony out.
>
> 'Brazzle? What is that? Wasn't that the diseased carbuncle that fell off
> the corpse of Vootie?

Oh yeah, and Tucker also went on about how all his imaginary friends
were supporting him.

Ever notice how appropriate it is to imagine hirpes' paranoid ravings
spoken in the voice of Homestar Runner? (NO offense to HR or his
fans, by the way.)

Jenna

Jun 24, 2004, 8:15:37 PM6/24/04
mhirtes <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message news:<mh-176B2C.13...@news.central.cox.net>...

> So, if the conviction has nothing to do with furry porn, why is Paul
> whining about being crucified for all of furrydom and swears to "fight
> the good fight" for it's "honor"?

Good point. Now that I've read that alleged quote, I agree, assuming
it's genuine, he does appear to be implying that furry material was
central in the conviction. All the same this doesn't seem to sit well
with other claims by other people supposedly in contact with him.

Whatever the facts turn out to be, I sincerely hope that the guy
doesn't end up with a criminal record for owning furry erotica. Nobody
deserves that over a drawing; not him, you or anyone else.

Brian O'connell

Jun 24, 2004, 9:08:06 PM6/24/04

> Ever notice how appropriate it is to imagine hirpes' paranoid ravings
> spoken in the voice of Homestar Runner? (NO offense to HR or his
> fans, by the way.)

As long as it isn't blaspheming Strongbad, I doubt it could be that
offensive.

Wanderer

Jun 25, 2004, 12:57:59 AM6/25/04
"mhirtes" <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message

> Okay, so who where ARE these messages from Paul being forwarded from,
> eh? Who's the one whining about being oppressed by The Man because of
> his connection to furrydumb? Who swearing to "fight the good fight" in
> counter-attacking these Blue Meanies who are prosecuting him.

<tawdry pornography snipped... Harlequin is better than that, and I hate
Harlequin>

To my knowledge, there has been a total of one (1) message posted that was
quoted (not forwarded) from Paul Kidd. There have been, as yet, no other
messages claiming to be from Paul Kidd.

I can be very certain of this, as I posted that quote at Mr. Kidd's request.

Again, that is one (1) message. <Holds up pointer finger to illustrate,
rather than the finger aimed his way by Mr. Hirtes> One (1) message. Uno.
Un. Ein. One.

Admittedly, both of your almost-quotes, above, were pulled from that
message. In the message I quoted, however, there was no mention of
character reference letters or thousands of dollars. Those may be spurious.

Yours exactly,

The well-read,

Wanderer
wand...@ticnet.com

"Where am I going? I don't quite know.
What does it matter *where* people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow!
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I* don't know!"
-- a. a. milne

mhirtes

Jun 25, 2004, 2:03:14 AM6/25/04
In article <cbfttq$1lrd$1...@velox.critter.net>,

Well Brian, Jerry & I already see you with the voice of I.R. Baboon
(I.R. BRian. Get it?) going "I.R. Brian am cool! I.R. betturh than
Collinz or Hurtess!"

mhirtes

Jun 25, 2004, 2:03:44 AM6/25/04
In article <gvJCc.102489$Sw.78858@attbi_s51>,
"Tashta" <tas...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Paul has friends. Can you say the same? Hardly.

With friends like you.........

Tashta

Jun 25, 2004, 2:23:38 AM6/25/04
Heh, you have no idea. And you're *still* dancing, too bad you have no
rhythm. (And you still avoided answering the question. *chuckle*)

"mhirtes" <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message

Obvious Fake. Do Not Harvest.

Jun 25, 2004, 2:26:59 AM6/25/04
>From: "Martin Skunk" m_s...@notcoldmail.com

> Hmm... Is Rowrbrazzle still around? I saw a 'zine a while ago and
>found it interesting.

Well, they have thier own entry in Wikipedia. As usual, see for yourself:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowrbrazzle

Quote for those who don't like following URL's:

"Rowrbrazzle" entry from Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia (as of
6/24/2004)

1. Rowrbrazzle as an exclamation used by the characters in Walt Kelly's
comic-strip "Pogo".
2. Rowrbrazzle is an Amateur Press Association magazine devoted to 'funny
animals' cartoon illustration, that for a long time was a bulwark for furry
fandom. The word is a misspelling of "Rowrbazzle", an exclamation used at times
by the characters in Walt Kelly's comic-strip "Pogo".

ROWRBRAZZLE, the APA, was started by Marc Schirmeister around 1983 then taken
over by Fred Patten five years later. The first issue was distributed to the
association membership in February 1984, it is still published as of June 2004
(with over 80 quarterly issues so far), and it is continuing it's uninterrupted
20 year run. Some of the artists/writers who have been members in the past
include Stan Sakai, Jim Groat, Greg Bear (not the SF writer), G. W. Thomas
(yes, the horror writer), Michael Kelly, John Cawley, and Steve Martin (no, not
the comedian).

End Quote.

If you want me to see your response, please post.
http://www.towerofbabel.com/antispam
http://members.hostedscripts.com/antispam.html

M. Mitchell Marmel

Jun 25, 2004, 4:51:39 AM6/25/04
In article <5c6a3f88.04062...@posting.google.com>,
fishm...@yahoo.com (J.P. Morgan) wrote:

> You ever notice that the bitterest, dried-up nerds always go on about

> how they're ‘LOL' and ‘laughing their ass' off? mherpes sounds like he

> might have laughed once back in 1983.

Does he? I dunno; he's permanently killfiled around here.

> In Rowrbrazzle, there was this nutcase named Tucker... eee, he just
> went on forever, like a 12-year-old trying to sound cool. He also had
> this grudge against Australians for some imagined wrong they committed
> against him. Well, Tucker did not get better with the passage of time
> -- he actually got worse, overreacting to harmless comments, seeing
> vast conspiracies against him; it got so bad that he took his paranoid
> attacks to the e-mail list of the membership. We finally took a vote
> and kicked the loony out.

Cool.

-MMM-

Chuck Melville

Jun 25, 2004, 8:29:53 AM6/25/04

J.P. Morgan wrote:
> In Rowrbrazzle, there was this nutcase named Tucker... eee, he just
> went on forever, like a 12-year-old trying to sound cool. He also had
> this grudge against Australians for some imagined wrong they committed
> against him. Well, Tucker did not get better with the passage of time
> -- he actually got worse, overreacting to harmless comments, seeing
> vast conspiracies against him; it got so bad that he took his paranoid
> attacks to the e-mail list of the membership. We finally took a vote
> and kicked the loony out.

Really? Tucker's gone?

Maybe I should consider rejoining...

PlanetFur

Jun 25, 2004, 9:29:07 AM6/25/04

"Tashta" <tas...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Heh, you have no idea. And you're *still* dancing, too bad you have no
> rhythm. (And you still avoided answering the question. *chuckle*)

You will quickly find that this is how Michael Hirtes works.

He'll come from nowhere sometimes to say, "Look at the stupid furries,
look at what they did!" When one or two people do something, it
reflects badly on all us, to Mike.

Then when someone points out the logic, he'll claim we're in denial,
he's still right, blah blah blah.

Then he'll call us childish names, dodge questions asked of him, and
harp on things over ten years ago to justify his actions.

The scary part is, he does all this on our dime, because he's on welfare,
if memory serves me, because he couldn't sell his FurPlay 'zine well
enough to make ends meet, then gave up and has been obsessing about
his loss for years and blaming it on all us.

And anyone who publishes something that's done better than him is
automatically a target. Jim Groat, Tamar, Mike Curtis, etc. He even
fantasized about sleeping with Jim Groat's wife before, he's that
disturbed.

If it weren't for the fact that he's all bark, and won't ever come through
on ANY threats he constantly makes, he'd be a problem and disturbing.
But I just find him the same as a school kid who thinks he's the shit,
and has flunked fourth grade five times already to make sure he's the
biggest kid in the class.

Brock Ulfsen

Jun 25, 2004, 9:44:24 AM6/25/04
mhirtes wrote:
> If Paul Kidd wants furrydumb to help shell out 50 grand (Jeez! It took
> Darell nearly a decade to piss away THAT much moolah, and he's a pro at
> it) to start his appeal, don't you think that he should at least give
> out the WHOLE story to his "investors" and not just bits and pieces
> about him whining about being fursecuted by The Man?

AU$50k is small potatoes for an appeal against any significant criminal
conviction. Lawyers in Oz charge like a wounded bull.

Cost me AU$3k for a formal "Opinion" from a Barrister about 15 years ago
(Two pages of text) on an Associations Law matter.

...Brock.

Martin Skunk

Jun 25, 2004, 10:36:38 AM6/25/04
"Obvious Fake. Do Not Harvest." <ratfinks...@aol.comNOREPLY> wrote in
message news:20040625022659...@mb-m05.aol.com...

> >From: "Martin Skunk" m_s...@notcoldmail.com
>
> > Hmm... Is Rowrbrazzle still around? I saw a 'zine a while ago and
> >found it interesting.
>
> Well, they have thier own entry in Wikipedia. As usual, see for yourself:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowrbrazzle

Well, yeah, I know what's Rowrbrazzle. But what I want to know its contact
info.

---Martin Skunk

J.P. Morgan

Jun 25, 2004, 11:12:59 AM6/25/04
mhirtes <m...@nospambots.com> wrote in message news:<mh-AE090F.01...@news.central.cox.net>...

No, you just imagined "Brian" and "Jerry" agreeing with you in your
mind. You need proper medication and therapy.

Message has been deleted

Brock Ulfsen

Jun 25, 2004, 12:14:14 PM6/25/04
Dennis Lee Bieber wrote:
> On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:44:24 +1000, Brock Ulfsen <elfw...@tpg.com.au>
> (Brock Ulfsen) left the following spoor in alt.fan.furry:

>>Cost me AU$3k for a formal "Opinion" from a Barrister about 15 years ago
>>(Two pages of text) on an Associations Law matter.

> And what would that be in USD? Around 1.5K?

At the time more like US$2.4k

Now, about US$2k

I got off fairly cheap, pinned the question down fairly narrowly by
doing my own research.

...Brock.

Obvious Fake. Do Not Harvest.

Jun 26, 2004, 1:10:41 AM6/26/04
>From: "Martin Skunk" m_s...@notcoldmail.com
>"Obvious Fake. Do Not Harvest." <ratfinks...@aol.comNOREPLY> wrote in
>> >From: "Martin Skunk" m_s...@notcoldmail.com
>>
>> > Hmm... Is Rowrbrazzle still around? I saw a 'zine a while ago and
>> >found it interesting.
>>
>> Well, they have thier own entry in Wikipedia. As usual, see for yourself:
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rowrbrazzle
>>

>Well, yeah, I know what's Rowrbrazzle. But what I want to know its contact
>info.

My bad. I thought the question was whether the apa was still going or not. Here
you go:

Fred Patten
11863 W. Jefferson Blvd, #1
Culver City, CA
USA 90230

Timmy Ramone

Jun 26, 2004, 11:46:28 AM6/26/04
M. Mitchell Marmel wrote:

> In article <5c6a3f88.04062...@posting.google.com>,
> fishm...@yahoo.com (J.P. Morgan) wrote:
>
> > You ever notice that the bitterest, dried-up nerds always go on
> > about how they're ‘LOL' and ‘laughing their ass' off? mherpes
> > sounds like he might have laughed once back in 1983.
>
> Does he? I dunno; he's permanently killfiled around here.

A wise policy. I wish more people would do so -- it really is
the only way of dealing with trolls like him. He's like the
villain on this morning's episode of DANNY PHANTOM (a great
new animated series currently on Nickelodeon) -- a creature
that feeds off of people's negative emotions. Where are those
Ghostbusters when you need 'em?

> > In Rowrbrazzle, there was this nutcase named Tucker...

> > it got so bad that he took his paranoid
> > attacks to the e-mail list of the membership. We finally took a
> > vote and kicked the loony out.
>
> Cool.

J.P. (and Mr. Unidyne) deserve a lot of the credit for ridding the
APA of this pest. I don't think 'BRAZZLE could have survived had
Mr. T. remained a member for much longer. Thanks, guys!

--

Visit the "Usual Suspects" weblog:
http://www.browncross.com/usualsuspects/

"Bowl a strike, not a spare -- revolution everywhere!" -RABL motto

M. Mitchell Marmel

Jun 28, 2004, 9:09:58 PM6/28/04
In article <40DD9A...@mones4ever.com>,
Timmy Ramone <r...@mones4ever.com> wrote:

> > Does he? I dunno; he's permanently killfiled around here.
>
> A wise policy. I wish more people would do so -- it really is
> the only way of dealing with trolls like him.

Yup. The only time I see anything by Hirpes is when someone else
responds to him. I need to tweak my killfiles a bit to eliminate those
posts, too...

> He's like the
> villain on this morning's episode of DANNY PHANTOM (a great
> new animated series currently on Nickelodeon) -- a creature
> that feeds off of people's negative emotions. Where are those
> Ghostbusters when you need 'em?

I was going to make a cruel remark about a rolled up newspaper
employment section being adequate Hirpesbane, but decided not to. :)

> J.P. (and Mr. Unidyne) deserve a lot of the credit for ridding the
> APA of this pest. I don't think 'BRAZZLE could have survived had
> Mr. T. remained a member for much longer. Thanks, guys!

Sorta kinda makes the case to try again for a modded NG. :)

Tashta

Jun 29, 2004, 8:37:18 AM6/29/04

> In article <40DD9A...@mones4ever.com>,
> Timmy Ramone <r...@mones4ever.com> wrote:
>

> > > Does he? I dunno; he's permanently killfiled around here.
> >
> > A wise policy. I wish more people would do so -- it really is
> > the only way of dealing with trolls like him.
>
> Yup. The only time I see anything by Hirpes is when someone else
> responds to him. I need to tweak my killfiles a bit to eliminate those
> posts, too...

*I zaftig zebe waving good bye* *grin* Argh, he GOT me! I've been killfiled!
(Bad death scene. Very corny)

> > He's like the
> > villain on this morning's episode of DANNY PHANTOM (a great
> > new animated series currently on Nickelodeon) -- a creature
> > that feeds off of people's negative emotions. Where are those
> > Ghostbusters when you need 'em?
>
> I was going to make a cruel remark about a rolled up newspaper
> employment section being adequate Hirpesbane, but decided not to. :)

My computer keyboard is safe, barely, as I was not drinking anything upon
reading this statement. :) *chuckle*

> > J.P. (and Mr. Unidyne) deserve a lot of the credit for ridding the
> > APA of this pest. I don't think 'BRAZZLE could have survived had
> > Mr. T. remained a member for much longer. Thanks, guys!

Wasn't he (T) a member WAY back? I remember a fellow that was doing
something along the lines that is mentioned and that's pretty much the
reason Ed Kline stepped out of Rowrbrazzle. It became mostly writing for a
while and bad writing at that. I gather it has improved as of late?

> Sorta kinda makes the case to try again for a modded NG. :)

:D heh

Tashta

Timmy Ramone

Jul 1, 2004, 2:54:09 PM7/1/04
Tashta wrote:

> > In article <40DD9A...@mones4ever.com>,
> > Timmy Ramone <r...@mones4ever.com> wrote:
>
> > > J.P. (and Mr. Unidyne) deserve a lot of the credit for ridding the
> > > APA of this pest. I don't think 'BRAZZLE could have survived had
> > > Mr. T. remained a member for much longer. Thanks, guys!
>
> Wasn't he (T) a member WAY back? I remember a fellow that was doing
> something along the lines that is mentioned and that's pretty much
> the reason Ed Kline stepped out of Rowrbrazzle.

That might have been someone else. Sadly, "T" is not the only "bad
apple" who was in the APA. Thankfully, those folks have been the
exception rather than the rule.

> It became mostly writing for a
> while and bad writing at that. I gather it has improved as of late?

Muchly so, and definitely worth checking out.

mouse

Jul 1, 2004, 3:30:43 PM7/1/04
Timmy Ramone <r...@mones4ever.com> wrote in news:40E45D...@mones4ever.com:

>> Wasn't he (T) a member WAY back? I remember a fellow that was doing
>> something along the lines that is mentioned and that's pretty much
>> the reason Ed Kline stepped out of Rowrbrazzle.
>
> That might have been someone else. Sadly, "T" is not the only "bad
> apple" who was in the APA. Thankfully, those folks have been the
> exception rather than the rule.
>
>> It became mostly writing for a
>> while and bad writing at that. I gather it has improved as of late?
>
> Muchly so, and definitely worth checking out.

Rowrbrazzle is members only right ? Its not sold like a zine-style APA like
Gallery/Huzzah?

Tashta

Jul 1, 2004, 5:34:41 PM7/1/04