Last post visible?

Sebastian

Mar 1, 2022, 2:02:08 PM3/1/22
Did anyone see my last post who's not on ES?

Anonkitty

Mar 2, 2022, 12:31:26 PM3/2/22
Sebastian <sga...@diespammersgmail.com> wrote:
> Did anyone see my last post who's not on ES?

AIOE user here, I saw a message about old UNIX
workstations so I assume everything works fine.

Speaking of: I do have a passing interest in UNIX history and
workstations like this, though I couldn't gather any experience
with those beyond r/vintageunix yet.

--
mrrrrw... (=w=)

Sebastian

Mar 2, 2022, 4:19:54 PM3/2/22

Am 02.03.22 um 18:31 schrieb Anonkitty:
Okay nice, somebody wrote me that he couldn't see the post. I know a few
furs of whome one even owned a business once that sold Sun machines
primarily. I had the possibility to get an old PA-RISC iron a few years
ago, but couldn't afford transportation...

tom

Mar 2, 2022, 10:44:15 PM3/2/22
cool

Sebastian

Mar 3, 2022, 3:38:52 PM3/3/22

Am 03.03.22 um 04:44 schrieb tom:
I don't know what happened to that PA-RISC machine, sadly. It would have
taken a lot of power too, at least 200 W in idle iirc...

uni_rule

Jun 22, 2022, 5:05:00 PM6/22/22
On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 20:02:07 +0100, Sebastian
<sga...@DIESPAMMERSgmail.com> wrote:

>Did anyone see my last post who's not on ES?
Half the time on ES I can only see the two most current posts
available. I do see it too though.