Please create a real furry for me

Swipecat

Aug 19, 2002, 5:09:46 PM8/19/02
Sometimes, I'm so miserable and depressed that I don't know how I'm
going to live to the end of the day. And yet, I know exactly what I
need to make me happy. Sorry to burden you nice people with this, but
this group is the only place that I can think of that might be able to
offer me some help.

I desperately need to have a real furry made for me. A nice cuddly
real-life vixen animal/human hybrid. She'd need a brain that was
intelligent but made so that she would only want to do things that I
wanted. And be very happy about doing such things. Isn't the idea just
so wonderful?

Anyway, that's what I want. So you needn't read any further - just
start thinking about how you're going to help me. But if you want to
know about the naughty things that I'd like her to do, then read on.

My idea of a great evening would go like this: First I'd treat us to a
delicious meal then we'd sit and talk happily about what she was going
to do for me. Then I'd pat her on the rump and send her into the night
to kill people.

And when she'd finished, she'd go to the nearest police officer and
say: "I can't tell a lie officer, it was me. I was the one that shoved
the sharpened screwdriver between Mr. Malanutt-4-Life's ribs and I was
the one that hit Mr. Elf Sternberg's nose hard enough to send bone
fragments into his brain."

Now, if you think about it, there's no reason for the police to blame
me for that. The furry would be intelligent and sane and therefore
responsible for her actions. So they'd blame her, not me. The fact
that I'd programmed her do it would be irrelevant.

Yes, that's right! In the past, all murderers have been the product of
their genes and upbringing. Their brains became hardwired to make them
commit murder. Free-will is an illusion - scientists have proved it!
Yet nobody would charge the parents of a murderer for his crimes - the
idea is preposterous. And I don't see why my furry should be a special
case, in this regard. So there!

Have a nice day and thanks for reading this.

--
Swipecat

Rann Aridorn

Aug 19, 2002, 5:26:18 PM8/19/02
swip...@hotmail.com (Swipecat) was so distracted by the Puma Twins doing a
poledance that they wrote:

> Have a nice day and thanks for reading this.

<smirks> Oh, no no... thank YOU.

--
-Rann Aridorn

========

You WILL worship the cuteness!
http://www.hamtaro.com
Little hamsters, big adventures.
Hamtaro... anime hamsters, providing some giggles, some smiles, and a good
deal of aural prozac with their theme music.
Hamtaro: The cure for flamewars.
Put this in your hampsterdance and click it!

BardCat

Aug 19, 2002, 5:30:31 PM8/19/02
On 19 Aug 2002 14:09:46 -0700, swip...@hotmail.com (Swipecat) wrote:

Hello, Swipecat

Your story is very touching and brought a tear to my eyes.

There are two things you can do.

1. http://www.satanservice.org/coe/suicide/guide/
Radical method.

OR

2. http://www.realdoll.com/intro.html
Dress/paint her up.

Hope it helps.

--

And then I ate the bowl.

Gabriel Gentile

Aug 19, 2002, 5:53:59 PM8/19/02
in article 7c5aa033.02081...@posting.google.com, Swipecat at
swip...@hotmail.com wrote on 8/19/02 3:09 PM:

> Sometimes, I'm so miserable and depressed that I don't know how I'm
> going to live to the end of the day.

Then don't.

Malanutt 4 Life

Aug 19, 2002, 8:12:48 PM8/19/02
BWA HA HA HA!!!!! That was so funny I forgot to laugh! Oh,wait,I DID
laugh.Silly me.AH HA HA HA!!!!!

And then,when I'm brought back from the dead as a half human,half robot
cyborg,I turn the vixen who killed me into a fur coat.

Madain

Aug 19, 2002, 8:15:35 PM8/19/02
> Yes, that's right! In the past, all murderers have been the product of
> their genes and upbringing. Their brains became hardwired to make them
> commit murder. Free-will is an illusion - scientists have proved it!
> Yet nobody would charge the parents of a murderer for his crimes - the
> idea is preposterous. And I don't see why my furry should be a special
> case, in this regard. So there!

That would be true, if our universe were completely deterministic,
especially on those levels where brain chemistry takes place.

--
-Madain

Akai

Aug 20, 2002, 2:26:39 AM8/20/02

"Swipecat" <swip...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

<snip>

> My idea of a great evening would go like this: First I'd treat us to a
> delicious meal then we'd sit and talk happily about what she was going
> to do for me. Then I'd pat her on the rump and send her into the night
> to kill people.

Hey, if you could have her take out Carrot Top I'd be ever so grateful.

Amee Flynn

Aug 20, 2002, 3:18:56 AM8/20/02
> 2. http://www.realdoll.com/intro.html
> Dress/paint her up.

0.0 I want one. Maybe I could live out my fantasies
(http://www.livejournal.com/cryptess) with her! Oh, joy of joys. Should I be
sharing this with you? Probably not. With my lack of sleep and almost funny
depression at the moment I don't think it matters much.

I like the doll. I want.
Original dude - I can't make a real furry, but I can draw one for you, or
even paint one of those dolls. If I do that will you buy me one too? Pretty
please?

--Amee

Swipecat

Aug 20, 2002, 5:56:56 PM8/20/02
"Madain" <madu...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<HSf89.219620$s8.43...@twister.tampabay.rr.com>...

Hmm. Better adjust the brain chemistry with some irony tablets, then.

--
Swipecat

Elf Sternberg

Aug 20, 2002, 6:12:23 PM8/20/02
swip...@hotmail.com (Swipecat) writes:

>Now, if you think about it, there's no reason for the police to blame
>me for that. The furry would be intelligent and sane and therefore
>responsible for her actions. So they'd blame her, not me. The fact
>that I'd programmed her do it would be irrelevant.
>
>Yes, that's right! In the past, all murderers have been the product of
>their genes and upbringing. Their brains became hardwired to make them
>commit murder. Free-will is an illusion - scientists have proved it!

Terrible logic. Firstly, "scientists" haven't proved anything
about free will; most of the trashing of free will arguments performed
in the last fifty years have been done by those closest to the question,
the philosophers.

Secondly, the opposite of free will is control, but "control"
has a very precise and technical definition: the ability of a conscious
agent A to push object B into states of which B is capable and A
desires. If you push your hypothetical furry into a state where she
desires to murder others, then it is _your_ responsibility and not
hers. You were the one in control.

Sorry, Swipecat. You're still a sick pup.

Elf

--
Elf M. Sternberg

Thoughtful science fiction and fantasy:
http://www.drizzle.com/~elf/

Rann Aridorn

Aug 20, 2002, 6:20:24 PM8/20/02
e...@drizzle.com (Elf Sternberg) was so distracted by the Puma Twins doing a
poledance that they wrote:

> Sorry, Swipecat. You're still a sick pup.

<watches the point sail miles over Sternberg's head>

Elf Sternberg

Aug 20, 2002, 6:32:03 PM8/20/02
In article <Xns9270B06304B7C...@204.127.202.16>
Rann Aridorn <rann...@attbi.com> writes:

>e...@drizzle.com (Elf Sternberg) was so distracted by the Puma Twins doing a
>poledance that they wrote:
>
>> Sorry, Swipecat. You're still a sick pup.
>
><watches the point sail miles over Sternberg's head>

Then educate me, Rann. Swipecat was making a "what if it's true
that there's no free will" argument. Unfortunately for him, his
argument is flawed at its very beginning. From bad premises flow bad
conclusions.

Rann Aridorn

Aug 20, 2002, 6:57:36 PM8/20/02
e...@drizzle.com (Elf Sternberg) was so distracted by the Puma Twins
doing a poledance that they wrote:

> Then educate me, Rann. Swipecat was making a "what if it's
> true
> that there's no free will" argument. Unfortunately for him, his
> argument is flawed at its very beginning. From bad premises flow bad
> conclusions.

Not really... he was mocking you and Malanutt's stances by writing a
situation that conforms to them. The fact that you then spoke out about
that situation basically invalidates your earlier points. n.n Have a
nice day.

Malanutt 4 Life

Aug 20, 2002, 7:23:22 PM8/20/02
I like this Rann fellow.She can dish it out,but she can't take it.Thats why she
blocked my posts.

I think Elf is way smarter than her and her little friend,Swipecat.

Zorro

Aug 21, 2002, 12:14:47 AM8/21/02
So you want someone to create a Genetically Engineered Sex Slave for you?

Sorry, no way not ethical.

Rann Aridorn

Aug 21, 2002, 12:35:00 AM8/21/02
"Zorro" <zor...@earthlink.net> was so distracted by the Puma Twins doing

a poledance that they wrote:

Now, where were you when an idiot was SERIOUSLY talking about this?

Swipecat

Aug 21, 2002, 4:27:17 AM8/21/02
malanu...@aol.com (Malanutt 4 Life) wrote in message news:<20020820192322...@mb-bk.aol.com>...

> I like this Rann fellow.She can dish it out,but she can't take it.Thats why she
> blocked my posts.
>
> I think Elf is way smarter than her and her little friend,Swipecat.

And I think you're way cute. Would you be my sex slave?

--
Swipecat

no one in particular

Aug 21, 2002, 1:32:12 PM8/21/02

"Zorro" <zor...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> So you want someone to create a Genetically Engineered Sex Slave for you?
>
> Sorry, no way not ethical.

As opposed to genetically engineered soliders made to die for others'
causes? We could start with families who raise and groom their sons for
generations to attend West Point and then get shot at for their nation and
are never exposed to another point of view that they might try peaceful
existance as a civilian instead.
-Wayd Wolf
P.S.
Free will only works if you actually have something to base it on.
Without a frame of reference, it is meaningless. You can't want things you
are incapable of understanding which for you may as not exist.

Elf Sternberg

Aug 21, 2002, 2:44:19 PM8/21/02
In article <Xns9270B6B14C9D4...@204.127.202.16>
Rann Aridorn <rann...@attbi.com> writes:

>e...@drizzle.com (Elf Sternberg) was so distracted by the Puma Twins
>doing a poledance that they wrote:

>> Then educate me, Rann. Swipecat was making a "what if it's true that
>> there's no free will" argument. Unfortunately for him, his argument
>> is flawed at its very beginning. From bad premises flow bad
>> conclusions.

>Not really... he was mocking you and Malanutt's stances by writing a
>situation that conforms to them. The fact that you then spoke out about
>that situation basically invalidates your earlier points.

No, he wrote a situation that conforms only to the assumptions:
it does not, unfortunately, alleviate him of the responsibility for the
actions of the hypothetical furry. His premise is that he is in control
of her decision-making process; he "programmed" her to commit the
actions he did in such a way that she could not deviate from them.
Therefore, the responsibility is his. Not my chosen scenario at all.

As for my "speaking out," well, tough. I consider it an honor
to slip an idiot upside the head.

Westwind

Aug 21, 2002, 3:41:41 PM8/21/02
In article <1029955458.375390@yasure>, e...@drizzle.com (Elf Sternberg)
wrote:

> I consider it an honor to slip an idiot upside the head.

Was that a Freudian slap, Elf? ;-)

Westwind

Rann Aridorn

Aug 21, 2002, 3:54:52 PM8/21/02
Westwind <ops...@batnet.com> was so distracted by the Puma Twins doing a
poledance that they wrote:

>> I consider it an honor to slip an idiot upside the head.
>
> Was that a Freudian slap, Elf? ;-)

Guess they wanted to slip me something...

Rann Aridorn

Aug 21, 2002, 3:56:14 PM8/21/02
swip...@hotmail.com (Swipecat) was so distracted by the Puma Twins

doing a poledance that they wrote:

>> I like this Rann fellow.She can dish it out,but she can't take
>> it.Thats why she blocked my posts.
>>
>> I think Elf is way smarter than her and her little friend,Swipecat.
>
> And I think you're way cute. Would you be my sex slave?

Ew. And Mala-nuts, you weren't dishing anything out but idiocy. You
couldn't even contend my accusations. You were getting on my nerves, and
THAT'S why I blocked your posts.

Swipecat

Aug 21, 2002, 5:32:11 PM8/21/02
e...@drizzle.com (Elf Sternberg) wrote --

> Sorry, Swipecat. You're still a sick pup.

Thank you. Heh. Consider my post as being the funhouse mirror
reflection of Malanutt's furry genetics thread.

Seriously though, I am a bit curious about one of your comments in
that thread:

> It's all just neurons. The difference between us and the
> hypothetical vixen is that she knows beyond a shadow of a doubt where
> her urges and gratifications come from-- and we don't. How this somehow
> makes us "more free" than she, I cannot say. If we make the presumption
> of legal equality (that is to say, provided she's not a danger to the
> community she is given full equality before the law), she has her hands
> on the controls of her destiny-- and we don't. I would argue that for
> some definition of "free," she's in a better position than we are.

In what sense does she have her hands on the controls of her destiny?

--
Swipecat

Malanutt 4 Life

Aug 21, 2002, 5:33:11 PM8/21/02
Sorry Swipey,I don't do cats,so I won't be your sex slave.

Rann,for the last time,I NEVER wanted to enslave a fox woman to do my bidding.I
will admit I may have worded something badly in my past posts to see that I
wanted to athough I don't recall it.Also,the reason I said I wanted to be
Hitler was because you pissed me off.We all tend to say things we don't mean
when we are angry.You are the only one dishing out idiocy if you can't see that
I told you that more than once.

artist

Aug 21, 2002, 6:24:48 PM8/21/02
Artist, the good little Microsoft drone heard "no one in particular"
<wayd...@nothotmail.com> say...

The only problem with that argument is that you can't experience
everything there is to experience. If you assert that one point of
reference is invalid because of this, it makes your own equally
worthless. :p

--
ICQ UIN# 106922763
AIM: GCCFurryBoy

"Neither hope no fear" -- Isabella d'Este
"For to do either is to fall to the beast" -- Joseph Richmond

no one in particular

Aug 21, 2002, 8:27:52 PM8/21/02
(top posts simply to point past the quote to the backfield where his virtual
double runs long and throws...)

"artist" <mell...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

(snip)

> The only problem with that argument is that you can't experience
> everything there is to experience. If you assert that one point of
> reference is invalid because of this, it makes your own equally
> worthless. :p

Just ask Rann. My point of reference *is* worthless. :P

In other philosophical areas, how many vixens can dance on the head of a
pin?
-Wayd Wolf
P.S.
This message was sent without the express written consent of Major
League Whiffleball and may be subject to blanket bombardment by genuine
Whammo Frisbees...

Rann Aridorn

Aug 21, 2002, 9:02:10 PM8/21/02
"no one in particular" <wayd...@nothotmail.com> was so distracted by

the Puma Twins doing a poledance that they wrote:

> Just ask Rann. My point of reference *is* worthless. :P

Well, the first step to getting help is admitting you are a problem. u.u

David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)

Aug 22, 2002, 2:10:09 AM8/22/02
On 21 Aug 2002 14:32:11 -0700, Swipecat <swip...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> e...@drizzle.com (Elf Sternberg) wrote --
>
>> Sorry, Swipecat. You're still a sick pup.
>
> Thank you. Heh. Consider my post as being the funhouse mirror
> reflection of Malanutt's furry genetics thread.

Ok there is a diffrence in this case.

Gentically Engerenered Vixen Domme: Lives a happy and contented
life (bececuse thats what she is engernired to). And the one who she
was created for also lives a happy and contected live (because he is
kinked that way).

Gentically Engerenered Vixen Assasan: Lives a happy and contented
life. But her victems don't.

In one case no one is harmed in the other case people are.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.

Rann Aridorn

Aug 22, 2002, 2:42:46 AM8/22/02
"David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus)" <dfor...@dformosa.zeta.org.au> was
so distracted by the Puma Twins doing a poledance that they wrote:

>> Thank you. Heh. Consider my post as being the funhouse mirror
>> reflection of Malanutt's furry genetics thread.
>
> Ok there is a diffrence in this case.
>
> Gentically Engerenered Vixen Domme: Lives a happy and contented
> life (bececuse thats what she is engernired to). And the one who she
> was created for also lives a happy and contected live (because he is
> kinked that way).
>
> Gentically Engerenered Vixen Assasan: Lives a happy and contented
> life. But her victems don't.
>
> In one case no one is harmed in the other case people are.

Yeah, except that Mala-nuts said that he'd take his vixen and an army of
her kin and enslave all humanity. Does that qualify as no one being
harmed?

NightEyes

Aug 22, 2002, 12:52:23 PM8/22/02

> > So you want someone to create a Genetically Engineered Sex Slave for
> > you?
> >
> > Sorry, no way not ethical.
>
> Now, where were you when an idiot was SERIOUSLY talking about this?

Hey.. Don't call me an idiot. I'm one of the few people here who's against
the idea because of the ethics of the idea. if I had saved that thread I
would have already emailed it to this 'einstein' who thinks that
assassination and prostitution with a geneticly engenieered servile and
obedient being is right, and that the fact they have no rights is fine with
him.

no one in particular

Aug 22, 2002, 1:34:49 PM8/22/02

"Rann Aridorn" <rann...@attbi.com> wrote in message

(snip)

> Yeah, except that Mala-nuts said that he'd take his vixen and an army of
> her kin and enslave all humanity. Does that qualify as no one being
> harmed?
>
> --
> -Rann Aridorn

You classify humanity being enslaved by horny vixens as harm? Compared
to let's say the bombings in the Middle East, child abductions, anthrax,
West Nile, and Nightwatch, er... Homeland Security?

And this fantastic never-going-to-happen concept is worth endless
energies in what way?

Don't stand too close to the fires. The prairie has some strange weeds
and they often get thrown in with the firewood. People start getting all
intense when they inhale the fumes.
-Wayd Wolf, laid back and drinking iced coffee...

artist

Aug 22, 2002, 2:36:13 PM8/22/02
Artist, the good little Microsoft drone heard "no one in particular"
<wayd...@nothotmail.com> say...

> (top posts simply to point past the quote to the backfield where his

Yah' know, posts like this might incline me to think you are only
intrested in flirting with Rann

Elf Sternberg

Aug 22, 2002, 2:43:14 PM8/22/02
In article <7c5aa033.02082...@posting.google.com>
swip...@hotmail.com (Swipecat) writes:

>> It's all just neurons. The difference between us and the
>> hypothetical vixen is that she knows beyond a shadow of a doubt where
>> her urges and gratifications come from-- and we don't. How this somehow
>> makes us "more free" than she, I cannot say. If we make the presumption
>> of legal equality (that is to say, provided she's not a danger to the
>> community she is given full equality before the law), she has her hands
>> on the controls of her destiny-- and we don't. I would argue that for
>> some definition of "free," she's in a better position than we are.

>In what sense does she have her hands on the controls of her destiny?

In the sense that, unlike us, she knows exactly _why_ she wants
some things. She can reach in and control them-- and if we're giving
her the benefit of the doubt and saying that she's a conscious being,
then _she_ has that right, and only she has that right-- you don't. The
moment she goes from being a programmable hunk of meat to a walking,
talking, world-involved conscious being, she has the same rights and
responsibilities as any other.

This is why your comment about "we don't hold parents
responsible for the actions of their children" deserves close attention.
In fact, many states DO hold parents responsible for the actions of
their minor children. By the time the child is an adult, we may wring
our hands at the failure of some parents to provide their children with
anything vaguely resembling a moral education, but by that time the
damage is done and it's unlikely to be repeated, at least by those
parents; all we can hope as a society is that we reach out to those who
are still considering having kids and asking them to seriously think
about their child's moral education.

Who has control is who has responsibility. We do not "control"
other people; we cannot (yet) stick wires in their heads and make them
do what we want. We are not yet up to the point of the malevolent
mindreaders, nefarious neurosurgeons, hideous hypnotists, premptory
puppeteers, and so on that haunt so much of the literature about free
will. At some point, we simply say that it is not about the past or the
parents, it's about choice.

Nor can we control the past. One way of stating the free will
argument is to say that, at some event in the past, if you were in those
circumstances again, you could have done other than you did.

But, if we're really honest, nobody really cares about that.
This argument doesn't mean anything. You will never be in those same
exact circumstances again. When we talk about free will and
responsibility, what we're really saying is that, as a group, we want
the individual to take responsibility for the actions he takes, and in
the future, given choices, take the right one.

Is this coherent? I don't know that it matters; at some
arbitrary point (that point on the other side of which juries declare
the defendent "legally insane") we simply decide that responsibility
_matters_ as a society, that holding people responsible for their
actions is the best option we have as a society for making society
functional and liveable. It's what we want. Looking at the way those
who study the justice system works, for example, we find lines like
this: "By holding someone responsible and acting accordingly, we may
cause him to shed an undesireable trait, and this is useful regardless
of whether the trait is of his making." A certain amount of
arbitrariness and fuzziness is necessary in making a society function;
instead of trying to find out _why_ someone choose to be the way they
are, we simply hold people responsible for their conduct and act
"accordingly."

All this means is that, as we get a better view of the inner
workings of the brain and start to understand the biochemical and
bioelectrical states that lead us into irresponsibility, we will have
more choices to make, not fewer: choices about whether or not to tinker
with ourselves. The questions about freedom and morality then become
even clearer: when other people ask that you change-- and you have the
guaranteed power to make that change and make it stick-- what is the
moral course of action?

Rann Aridorn

Aug 22, 2002, 4:10:51 PM8/22/02
artist <mell...@yahoo.com> was so distracted by the Puma Twins doing a
poledance that they wrote:

> Yah' know, posts like this might incline me to think you are only
> intrested in flirting with Rann

Yeah... these guys fall head over heels for me. <shakes head sadly> I
guess they figure the way to get me is to try and tear me down 'til I'm
at their level. Chris Davies even threatened to kill my children... poor
lovesick guy.

Rann Aridorn

Aug 22, 2002, 4:12:35 PM8/22/02
"NightEyes" <nigh...@psouth.net> was so distracted by the Puma Twins

doing a poledance that they wrote:

>> Now, where were you when an idiot was SERIOUSLY talking about this?
>>

> Hey.. Don't call me an idiot. I'm one of the few people here who's
> against the idea because of the ethics of the idea. if I had saved
> that thread I would have already emailed it to this 'einstein' who
> thinks that assassination and prostitution with a geneticly
> engenieered servile and obedient being is right, and that the fact
> they have no rights is fine with him.

I wasn't calling YOU an idiot, I was calling the person who actually
wanted a furry sex-toy that would be forced to do his bidding an idiot.
The person that created this thread was only mocking them.

Swipecat

Aug 23, 2002, 3:22:54 AM8/23/02
On Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:43:14 -0000, e...@drizzle.com (Elf Sternberg)
wrote:

> In the sense that, unlike us, she knows exactly _why_ she wants
>some things. She can reach in and control them-- and if we're giving
>her the benefit of the doubt and saying that she's a conscious being,
>then _she_ has that right, and only she has that right-- you don't.
The
>moment she goes from being a programmable hunk of meat to a walking,
>talking, world-involved conscious being, she has the same rights and
>responsibilities as any other.

OK. If I'm reading this right, you're saying that any created
conscious being should be able to later modify their own "default
programming". Good enough - although the possibility of abuse
(self-inflicted, even) opens up a range of individual-freedom versus
state-control issues.

> <snip>

And I agree entirely with your analysis of free-will and
responsibility in society.

--
Swipecat

Baloo Ursidae

Aug 23, 2002, 7:22:48 AM8/23/02

no one in particular

Aug 23, 2002, 12:17:32 PM8/23/02

"Baloo Ursidae" <ba...@ursine.dyndns.org> wrote in message

> no one in particular <wayd...@nothotmail.com> wrote:
> > You classify humanity being enslaved by horny vixens as harm?
Compared
> > to let's say the bombings in the Middle East, child abductions, anthrax,
> > West Nile, and Nightwatch, er... Homeland Security?
>
> Argh! Please don't confuse "Homeland Security" with the far more
> honorable job of night-watchman.

First, your bad because it was a Babylon 5 reference.

Second, don't make me laugh as I *was* a security guard in my youth and
it was as close as anything can come to a structurally-designed-to-suck
position.

> > Don't stand too close to the fires. The prairie has some strange
weeds
> > and they often get thrown in with the firewood. People start getting all
> > intense when they inhale the fumes.
>
> Do you live in Josephine County, Oregon? The Sour Biscuit fire hit a
> ~120 acre marijuana crop in the Siskyou National Forest a few weeks
> ago and reportedly hot-boxed the Illinois Valley thanks to winds in
> that direction and a serious inversion layer.
>
> - --
> Baloo

I live in Dystopia, AKA the having nothing to be proud of yet still they
are and insanely so state of Connecticut.

We get the same effect around Hartford whenever an inversion layer keeps
the stench of the MDC treatment plant close to the ground. All the region
smells of rotten onion dip and people act strange: relatively normal by
comparison to the rest of the time and people from other places.
-Wayd Wolf

Malanutt 4 Life

Aug 23, 2002, 5:42:51 PM8/23/02
Hmm...Humanity being enslaved by horny vixens...I like that idea,but they don't
really need to be horny.

But seriously,athough I wanted to enslave humanity back when I was hateful,I no
longer want to because I have learned to be a better person.But the plan was to
take over the world,hoping not to kill too many people.No one if possible.Then
once people swore their loyalty to me,I let them live free and everyone (the
president of the United States,the Queen of England,etc.) would get to rule
their countries same as always with me being just one step above them.And I
would have people fix up the poor countries to be as good as the United States
and everyone would be equal under my rule.And my vixen WOULD have a free
will,NOT programmed to be my sex toy.

Doesn't sound too bad after all,huh?

Too bad it will never happen.

no one in particular

Aug 23, 2002, 6:45:54 PM8/23/02

"Malanutt 4 Life" <malanu...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Hmm...Humanity being enslaved by horny vixens...I like that idea,but they
don't
> really need to be horny.

YES THEY DO!!!!!!!!

(screams until he's horse, empties the trough, then transforms back to a
wolf)

Sorry. Just feeling Goofy.

(a guffawing sort of "Oh no you're not!" echos from the distance)

I didn't mean it like that.

> But seriously,athough I wanted to enslave humanity back when I was
hateful,I no
> longer want to because I have learned to be a better person.But the plan
was to
> take over the world,hoping not to kill too many people.No one if
possible.Then
> once people swore their loyalty to me,I let them live free and everyone
(the
> president of the United States,the Queen of England,etc.) would get to
rule
> their countries same as always with me being just one step above them.And
> would have people fix up the poor countries to be as good as the United
States
> and everyone would be equal under my rule.And my vixen WOULD have a free
> will,NOT programmed to be my sex toy.
>
> Doesn't sound too bad after all,huh?
>
> Too bad it will never happen.

I think that benevolent alien invasion may be the one thing that kept
this world from destruction long enough to get its shit together. A simple
enforced ban on torture, executions, wars, and other attrocious acts would
be nice. Sort of like parents slapping misbehaving children then forcing
them to work it out as the kick their feet and pout, "oh okay, I'll stop
bombing markets but he's gotta stop bulldozing my houses".
-Wayd Wolf

BR

Aug 23, 2002, 6:54:00 PM8/23/02
On Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:45:54 +0000, no one in particular wrote:

> I think that benevolent alien invasion may be the one thing that kept
> this world from destruction long enough to get its shit together. A simple
> enforced ban on torture, executions, wars, and other attrocious acts would
> be nice. Sort of like parents slapping misbehaving children then forcing
> them to work it out as the kick their feet and pout, "oh okay, I'll stop
> bombing markets but he's gotta stop bulldozing my houses". -Wayd Wolf

Don't worry. We're on our way. Would have been there sooner, but some
idiot locked their keys in the spaceship. :)

--
It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live long
enough to make them all yourself.

Matthew Cegielka

Aug 23, 2002, 7:02:41 PM8/23/02
> I think that benevolent alien invasion may be the one thing that kept
> this world from destruction long enough to get its shit together. A simple
> enforced ban on torture, executions, wars, and other attrocious acts would
> be nice. Sort of like parents slapping misbehaving children then forcing
> them to work it out as the kick their feet and pout, "oh okay, I'll stop
> bombing markets but he's gotta stop bulldozing my houses".
> -Wayd Wolf

It's a nice idea, but something just as nasty would pop up in place of
war etc, though I've no idea what.

Make drastic changes to society and there's no telling the end result.

--
Matthew Cegielka
http://www.budlite.org.uk

Baloo Ursidae