Furry IRC networks

sga...@gmail.diespammers.com

Jun 6, 2021, 12:33:14 PM6/6/21
Who still connects to some furry IRC networks? Which networks are those?
I'm more or less regularly on Furnet IRC.

tom

Jun 6, 2021, 5:29:33 PM6/6/21
I still connect to IRC through a Biboumi XMPP-IRC gateway.
https://biboumi.louiz.org/. There's only one channel on furnet I join.
The admins there are very rude and don't seem to care about maintaining
that server. It's limping along on it's last working servers.

I also visit bigfurs IRC. I know some friends there =3

Though I spend most of my time here:
https://www.nuegia.net/converse/#converse/room?jid=cyber...@conference.nuegia.net
xmpp:cyber...@nuegia.net

Sebastian

Jun 8, 2021, 5:51:17 PM6/8/21
Am 06.06.21 um 23:29 schrieb tom:
Which channel is it where the admins are very rude?
Where can I find Bigfurs?

tom

Jun 9, 2021, 12:33:45 AM6/9/21
On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 23:51:14 +0200
Sebastian <sga...@gmail.removethis.com> wrote:

> Which channel is it where the admins are very rude?
pretty much all of the channels except the ones in #vore, but especially
the network operators and the ones in #foxie
https://www.bigfurs.com/