FurryPhile 10 now available!

WitchCat 1

Jan 9, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/9/98

Hoi fellow fur fen. Yes, just in time fur CF, we have the latest installment of
FurryPhile. Twill be available at either Confurence or by mail order.
This time around we are featuring the story of The Princess and the Hare. This
charming story by Steve Workman has been an ongoing serial now fur 7 issues,
and the story heats up as Ralph the hare is challenged fur his position as
chieftan of the village. His lady love, Angela, princess of the Fox kingdom,
can only watch as the drama unfolds.
We also have other stories by returning favorites Thomas G. Brady, Will A.
Sanborn, Gary Akins jr and Jim Lai.
We are alos happy to announce two new comic strips fur the magazine. One,
Limpidity, by Po Shan Cheah, is a whimsical short sure to delight everyone. The
other is a new serial set in the old west, called Slinger, featuring the
adventures of a rabbit raised by Indians and destined to save them all.
Other artists returning include Foxy, Zarkell, Mark Freid, Sean Wilkinson,
Bernard Doove, Brian McPherson, Jack Furlong and j. thomas. Plus many more! 60
pages of action and adventure, plus full color covers fur only $6 (plus $@.50
s/h if mail ordering)
To mail order, make out a check or money order, payable to:
Bryon L. Havranek
mail order and check to:
WitchCat
765 Braun Ave