Grimm Tidings

thesaprophyte

Dec 20, 2012, 9:43:22 PM12/20/12
No, not that.

Anyone else see the Little Red Ridinghood story banner on google today
for the 200th aniversary of Grimm's fairy tales? It's even got vore.

--
The Saprophyte

§ñühwö£f

Dec 21, 2012, 11:46:13 AM12/21/12
What, no jpigs to share?

--
http://signon.org/sign/protect-americas-wolves
www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.savewolves.org

thesaprophyte

Dec 21, 2012, 6:47:46 PM12/21/12
§ñühwö£f wrote:
> thesaprophyte wrote:
>> No, not that.
>>
>> Anyone else see the Little Red Ridinghood story banner on google today
>> for the 200th aniversary of Grimm's fairy tales? It's even got vore.
>>
>> --
>> The Saprophyte
>> --
>
> What, no jpigs to share?

Wrong fairy tale.

--
The Saprophyte

Leo_nine

Dec 22, 2012, 9:41:17 AM12/22/12
On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 09:46:13 -0700, §ñühwö£f wrote:

> thesaprophyte wrote:
>> No, not that.
>>
>> Anyone else see the Little Red Ridinghood story banner on google today
>> for the 200th aniversary of Grimm's fairy tales? It's even got vore.
>>
>> --
>> The Saprophyte --
>
> What, no jpigs to share?

http://i.imgur.com/1plME.jpg

(This took an unreasonable amount of time to put together, but at least
I'm now passingly familiar with imagemagick...

§ñühwö£f

Dec 22, 2012, 12:39:07 PM12/22/12
That was trippy...the g00gle decided to update the fable with a stint in
the slammer for the wolf instead of being killed. Progress? Enlightenment?
:)

§ñühwö£f

Dec 22, 2012, 12:39:51 PM12/22/12
thesaprophyte wrote:
I like the bugs bunny take on that one...

THE COLONEL

Dec 24, 2012, 5:59:40 PM12/24/12
"§ñühwö£f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> Leo_nine wrote:

>>> What, no jpigs to share?
>>
>> http://i.imgur.com/1plME.jpg
>>
>> (This took an unreasonable amount of time to put together, but at least
>> I'm now passingly familiar with imagemagick...
>
> That was trippy...the g00gle decided to update the fable with a stint in
> the slammer for the wolf instead of being killed. Progress? Enlightenment?
> :)

Your brain is trippy, blabber puss.

§ñühwö£f

Dec 25, 2012, 3:41:00 PM12/25/12