Crush Yiff Destroy: Losers of 2003

Tamar

Jan 1, 2004, 4:53:14 PM1/1/04
Is there a larger group of flamers on the net than these 7 or so guys? I
mean really, this site and group have to be the most pathetic group of net
nerds I've ever seen. If one of them had half the balls to talk about people
in person like they do online I'd be shocked.

So many mouths and not an ounce of true talent among them.

--
Tamar

mouse

Jan 2, 2004, 12:00:03 AM1/2/04
"Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in news:bt24se$74m$1...@velox.critter.net:

Ah!

You must be upset about the 'Miss Furry Camwhore 2003' thread, judging by
the title of your post here

Flipping out once again...
What a surprise!

Friend of yours?

Did you see how a gaggle of SKANKS swarmed that thread?
was one of them you, by the way?

I've noticed you have some sort of penchant for doing that..

Tamar

Jan 2, 2004, 1:12:50 AM1/2/04
Actually no, I can't read the forums, BUT set cheese expect to catch a
mouse. No surprise you'd reply of course (a matter of time before the other
regulars do).

But you can't say my statement isn't true, regardless of what you flames
post about. It's still a lame boys club with little else to do with life,
little personal talent, and he only crowning achievement any can boost about
is one is married. Give that guy the metal of honor of the club.

Actually is post was inspired by Time's Person's of the Year and the thought
of furry Losers of the Year popped to mind.

Congrads, you won something for once.
--

Tamar

"mouse" <mo...@blackvault.com> wrote in message

mouse

Jan 2, 2004, 2:08:13 AM1/2/04
"Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in news:bt3251$rnk$1...@velox.critter.net:

> Actually no, I can't read the forums, BUT set cheese expect to catch a
> mouse.

O-ho-ho
how clever

> No surprise you'd reply of course (a matter of time before the
> other regulars do).

Yeah, that is so fucking weird...i mean, i read AFF, and post on here all
the time

Why i would respond to a post is a true mystery

> But you can't say my statement isn't true, regardless of what you
> flames post about. It's still a lame boys club with little else to do
> with life, little personal talent, and he only crowning achievement
> any can boost about is one is married. Give that guy the metal of
> honor of the club.

Yeah, actually i CAN say that your statement isnt true
mainly because you just stated an opinion

and what one guy is married? (WAYD WOLF !?!?)
there might be more, who knows, who cares

> Actually is post was inspired by Time's Person's of the Year and the
> thought of furry Losers of the Year popped to mind.
>
> Congrads, you won something for once.

Bullshit. Something hit a nerve and sparked off another tirade from you.
Why cant you just say what it was?

Ostrich!

Jan 2, 2004, 3:00:46 AM1/2/04
You know what strikes me, though? Tamar hangs around the fandom because
he's getting something out of it. He doesn't have to hide his identity.
He's talented, he's personable, and people like him. He can go to a con,
enjoy himself all weekend, and leave with more money and more friends than
when he arrived. He's never going to become a millionaire drawing anthro
art, but he's putting his energies into something that makes him happier,
and he's making friends in the process.

Duncan used to have something similar going for him too, way back when
he maintained his NIMH site. He was doing something that people
appreciated, he could go to a con and tell people who he was, and get a
positive reaction. There was a time when Duncan had something to
contribute, and people liked him.

What's he become now? Some sick, confused thing that bites at its own
wounds so they never heal. Someone who drags himself along from update to
update in the vain, twisted hope that somehow he can manage to hurt just
one person, can somehow find that one elusive bit of data needed to knock
at least one well-liked person off his pedestal and finally make them
understand how unhappy he is. Someone who hates furry, and is made
miserable by being around it, but who just can't tear himself away.

So in the end, I have to more or less agree with Tamar. Computolio and the
CYD crew may not be the biggest losers of 2003, but they're certainly prime
contenders.
--
-Ostrich! <")

Tamar

Jan 2, 2004, 3:27:20 AM1/2/04
Well as you can tell I haven't posted in awhile. One because I have a "Gasp"
JOB, so I can't spend every waking moment following the intellectual nuggets
of the message board. But as I did a massive download of back files on my
day off (you get those when you work, day's off that is, it isn't a day off
when you're home all the time), and I just ran across all the old postings
and files from that big CYD tread and obvious zillion posts you and your
ambiguous duo team mate M.H. post and just thought, man, these guys have
really dominated the NG this past year. And like I said, after just catching
Time's Person of the Year (Way to go to all of you who serve or have served
in the armed forces), the thought of Losers of the year, the opposite of all
that's good and normal in the world, popped to mind, and WALLA! There you
go.

Course knowing making such a post would of course instantly put the reply
button on rapid fire, so just wanted to see who would reply first. Figured
the big fish would make the first crack back but I got the sidekick first
instead.

BTW, just why do you call yourself mouse (with a lower case M). Should we be
taking more into that than we should?

BBTW, why is it a tirade when someone points out your small short comings,
but not so when its the other way around? Course I know none of you (THANK
GOD!), but guess my generalizations come close to home. (Just what is it you
do outside of sitting in front of a computer for nothing all day?)

(Yeah folks, 3 more days of vacation and I'm bored. So sue me).
--

Tamar

"mouse" <mo...@blackvault.com> wrote in message

Wanderer

Jan 2, 2004, 5:50:57 AM1/2/04
"Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in message

> BTW, just why do you call yourself mouse (with a lower case M). Should we
be
> taking more into that than we should?

<snip>

I think he's just Shift-less.:>

Yours punnily,

The stereo-typing,

Wanderer
wand...@ticnet.com

"Where am I going? I don't quite know.
What does it matter *where* people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow!
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I* don't know!"
-- a. a. milne

Richard de Wylfin

Jan 2, 2004, 6:17:37 AM1/2/04
In article <bt38ck$vvc$1...@velox.critter.net>,
Ostrich! <ost...@raex.com> wrote:

> Duncan used to have something similar going for him too, way back when
> he maintained his NIMH site. He was doing something that people
> appreciated, he could go to a con and tell people who he was, and get a
> positive reaction. There was a time when Duncan had something to
> contribute, and people liked him.
>
> What's he become now? Some sick, confused thing that bites at its own
> wounds so they never heal. Someone who drags himself along from update to
> update in the vain, twisted hope that somehow he can manage to hurt just
> one person, can somehow find that one elusive bit of data needed to knock
> at least one well-liked person off his pedestal and finally make them
> understand how unhappy he is. Someone who hates furry, and is made
> miserable by being around it, but who just can't tear himself away.

Duncan MacDougall, you mean? Don't know him, but that seems to be the
applicable name in a Google search. (His site on homepage.mac.cam is
gone.)

New alt.possessive.its.has.no.apostrophe products on Cafeshops:
http://www.cafeshops.com/jotandcomma

Richard de Wylfin

Jan 2, 2004, 6:29:02 AM1/2/04
In article <bt24se$74m$1...@velox.critter.net>, "Tamar" <how...@erie.net>
wrote:

What's bizarre is that Michael Hirtes is saying that Chester Ringtail
is a character in -Extinctioners-!

http://www.crushyiffdestroy.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=209

Mike and Carole

Jan 2, 2004, 9:26:50 AM1/2/04

> What's bizarre is that Michael Hirtes is saying that Chester Ringtail
> is a character in -Extinctioners-!
>
> http://www.crushyiffdestroy.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=209

Well, Chester did walk through one issue of EXTINCTIONERS, along with Kevin
and Kell, and so many other characters.

On that basis, Stan Sakai is a character in SHANDA.

Mike

Duncan da Husky

Jan 2, 2004, 10:49:21 AM1/2/04
Richard de Wylfin <thetal...@mailandnews.com> wrote in

> Duncan MacDougall, you mean? Don't know him, but that seems to be the
> applicable name in a Google search.

Not that anyone knows who I am, but I want to say that I am most certainly
not affiliated with the site in question.

-Duncan da Husky
Tom Brady, aka Duncan da Husky http://duncandahusky.livejournal.com
dun...@wolfhusky.org http://www.technomancer.com/~duncan/

more...@greatweed.com

Jan 2, 2004, 12:21:22 PM1/2/04
"Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in message news:<bt24se$74m$1...@velox.critter.net>...

Flattery will get you nowhere.

mouse

Jan 2, 2004, 2:22:43 PM1/2/04
Ostrich! <ost...@raex.com> wrote in

> What's he become now? Some sick, confused thing that bites at its own
> wounds so they never heal. Someone who drags himself along from
> update to update in the vain, twisted hope that somehow he can manage
> to hurt just one person, can somehow find that one elusive bit of data
> needed to knock at least one well-liked person off his pedestal and
> finally make them understand how unhappy he is. Someone who hates
> furry, and is made miserable by being around it, but who just can't
> tear himself away.
>
> So in the end, I have to more or less agree with Tamar. Computolio
> and the CYD crew may not be the biggest losers of 2003, but they're
> certainly prime contenders.
> --
> -Ostrich! <")

Coming from you, of all fucking people, this is a LAUGH RIOT

mouse

Jan 2, 2004, 2:38:19 PM1/2/04
"Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in news:bt3a17$110d$1...@velox.critter.net:

> Well as you can tell I haven't posted in awhile. One because I have a
> "Gasp" JOB,

*gasp!* So do I!

funny how you'll try this shit on me (to no avail, unfortunatly for you, im
employed) but not on the thousands of hopelessly unemployable furries out
there

> the thought of Losers of the year, the opposite of all
> that's good and normal in the world, popped to mind, and WALLA! There
> you go.

and... how exactly did you manage to not think of someone like Ostrich! or
a large chunk of furry fandom?

> Course knowing making such a post would of course instantly put the
> reply button on rapid fire, so just wanted to see who would reply
> first.

"oh, uhm, uhh..i just posted it to see who would reply ..and uh ..HAHA! GOT
YOU TO REPLY!"

Do you actually expect me to believe this horseshit?!

Hey! what happened before when you had your religious epiphany or whatever
the fuck that was and issued an apology ?

also, you think i'm Hirtes' 'sidekick'?! How bad is it gonna rock your
world to learn that we are 2 completely seperate individuals?

Ostrich!

Jan 2, 2004, 3:21:00 PM1/2/04
Duncan da Husky wrote:

> Not that anyone knows who I am, but I want to say that I am most certainly
> not affiliated with the site in question.
>
> -Duncan da Husky

Sorry - my apologies on this. I was speaking of Duncan MacDougall, not
Duncan the Husky.
--
-Ostrich! <")

MHirtes

Jan 2, 2004, 6:13:33 PM1/2/04
In article <thetalkingfox-D4D...@velox.critter.net>,

Richard de Wylfin <thetal...@mailandnews.com> wrote:

> In article <bt24se$74m$1...@velox.critter.net>, "Tamar" <how...@erie.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Is there a larger group of flamers on the net than these 7 or so guys? I
> > mean really, this site and group have to be the most pathetic group of net
> > nerds I've ever seen. If one of them had half the balls to talk about people
> > in person like they do online I'd be shocked.
> >
> > So many mouths and not an ounce of true talent among them.
> >
> > --
> > Tamar
> >

> What's bizarre is that Michael Hirtes is saying that Chester Ringtail
> is a character in -Extinctioners-!

Reel

tug tug tug

reeeeeeel

tug tug tug

reeeeeeeeeeeel

Whoa! A ten pounder that time. This new reel & rod RAWKS!

(enjoy that bait, fishie?)

MHirtes

Jan 2, 2004, 6:14:51 PM1/2/04
In article <bt3251$rnk$1...@velox.critter.net>, "Tamar" <how...@erie.net>
wrote:

> Actually no, I can't read the forums, BUT set cheese expect to catch a
> mouse. No surprise you'd reply of course (a matter of time before the other
> regulars do).
>
> But you can't say my statement isn't true, regardless of what you flames
> post about. It's still a lame boys club with little else to do with life,

Okay, whatever. Funny how you still can't get in even into this "lame
boys club with little else to do with life".

MHirtes

Jan 2, 2004, 6:20:31 PM1/2/04
Ostrich! <ost...@raex.com> wrote:

> You know what strikes me, though? Tamar hangs around the fandom because
> he's getting something out of it.

Yeah. Money! You don't think he's gonna cater to you goobers for FREE,
do ya?

> He doesn't have to hide his identity.
> He's talented, he's personable, and people like him.

Just so long as he keeps cranking out the poofter art, he's gonna make
his house payments.

> He can go to a con,
> enjoy himself all weekend, and leave with more money and more friends than
> when he arrived.

Uh. Okay. I never knew you could tell a measure of man on whether he
makes more money coming out than when he does going in. I mean, crack
dealers must be SUPER HEROES to you if we're gonna use that same "logic".

> He's never going to become a millionaire drawing anthro
> art, but he's putting his energies into something that makes him happier,
> and he's making friends in the process.

Kissups, more likely.

Remeber how everyone rallied around Exline (so long as he kept their
little furfondle cons going), and the moment he stopped doing it, oh how
the snivelers came out with the long knives and howled for his blood.

> Duncan used to have something similar going for him too, way back when
> he maintained his NIMH site. He was doing something that people
> appreciated, he could go to a con and tell people who he was, and get a
> positive reaction. There was a time when Duncan had something to
> contribute, and people liked him.
>
> What's he become now? Some sick, confused thing that bites at its own
> wounds so they never heal. Someone who drags himself along from update to
> update in the vain, twisted hope that somehow he can manage to hurt just
> one person, can somehow find that one elusive bit of data needed to knock
> at least one well-liked person off his pedestal and finally make them
> understand how unhappy he is. Someone who hates furry, and is made
> miserable by being around it, but who just can't tear himself away.
>
> So in the end, I have to more or less agree with Tamar. Computolio and the
> CYD crew may not be the biggest losers of 2003, but they're certainly prime
> contenders.

Go play with your black spandex, freak boy.

Charles Groark

Jan 2, 2004, 7:33:34 PM1/2/04
Wanderer wrote:
> "Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in message
>
>>BTW, just why do you call yourself mouse (with a lower case M). Should we
>
> be
>
>>taking more into that than we should?
>>

> <snip>
>
> I think he's just Shift-less.:>

Maybe he O.D.'ed on Archie and Mehitabel when he was younger...

Charlie

? the Platypus {aka David Formosa}

Jan 2, 2004, 8:51:43 PM1/2/04
MHirtes <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> writes:

> In article <bt38ck$vvc$1...@velox.critter.net>,
> Ostrich! <ost...@raex.com> wrote:
>
> > You know what strikes me, though? Tamar hangs around the fandom because
> > he's getting something out of it.
>
> Yeah. Money!

Thats a good enought motivation.

[...]

> Remeber how everyone rallied around Exline (so long as he kept their
> little furfondle cons going), and the moment he stopped doing it, oh how
> the snivelers came out with the long knives and howled for his
> blood.

I was always critiacl of Mr Exline. I think you will find that the
same people who where crititical of Mr Exline while he was doing the
con where critcal of him before and after he was running the con.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.

Tamar

Jan 2, 2004, 8:58:19 PM1/2/04
LOL. Well, I did once draw a cameo of Chester in a crowd scene when I was
trying to fill in the background with as many recognizable anthropomorphic
characters as I could think of, including Snoopy and Woodstock.

Hey, you know what? That means he owns that copy of issue 5. Score.

--
Shawntae Howard
www.extinctioners.com

"Richard de Wylfin" <thetal...@mailandnews.com> wrote in message

Tamar

Jan 2, 2004, 9:04:26 PM1/2/04

Shawntae Howard
www.extinctioners.com

> "Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in news:bt3a17$110d$1...@velox.critter.net:
>
> > Well as you can tell I haven't posted in awhile. One because I have a
> > "Gasp" JOB,
>
> *gasp!* So do I!
>
> funny how you'll try this shit on me (to no avail, unfortunatly for you,
im
> employed) but not on the thousands of hopelessly unemployable furries out
> there

I do so with Hirtes quite often actually.

> > the thought of Losers of the year, the opposite of all
> > that's good and normal in the world, popped to mind, and WALLA! There
> > you go.
>
> and... how exactly did you manage to not think of someone like Ostrich! or
> a large chunk of furry fandom?

Don't know who he is. And obviously he must not be as annoying or prone to
serial replying I guess.

> > Course knowing making such a post would of course instantly put the
> > reply button on rapid fire, so just wanted to see who would reply
> > first.
>
> "oh, uhm, uhh..i just posted it to see who would reply ..and uh ..HAHA!
GOT
> YOU TO REPLY!"
>
> Do you actually expect me to believe this horseshit?!

Well, you did reply (and horseshit is real, you don't have to believe in
it).

> Hey! what happened before when you had your religious epiphany or whatever
> the fuck that was and issued an apology ?

New Year. Have a happy. I've decided this year the wicked shoudl be
publically blasted since good decent folks don't do the type of petty things
you do. The whole eye for an eye thing.

> also, you think i'm Hirtes' 'sidekick'?! How bad is it gonna rock your
> world to learn that we are 2 completely seperate individuals?

Which is why you are a SIDEkick. You know, the person on the side, which
means there's at least 2 people. I know you're two different people, at
least your posting sounds far more higher on the education scale to be him
in disguise.

Tamar

Jan 2, 2004, 9:05:38 PM1/2/04
Hey Mikey, Pizzone. Happy New Year. Good news, the Tax cycle has started
anew insuring another year of free living. Congrads.

--
Shawntae Howard
www.extinctioners.com

"MHirtes" <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> wrote in message

Tamar

Jan 2, 2004, 9:09:44 PM1/2/04

> In article <bt38ck$vvc$1...@velox.critter.net>,
> Ostrich! <ost...@raex.com> wrote:
>
> > You know what strikes me, though? Tamar hangs around the fandom because
> > he's getting something out of it.
>
> Yeah. Money! You don't think he's gonna cater to you goobers for FREE,
> do ya?

Course not Mikey. Gotta make sure you continue to get your Goverment food
supplies afterall (it's our taxpayer duty to take care of the pathetic, I
mean, hopelessly disabled.). Wouldn't want you to put something like food
ahead of your need for net access afterall.

> > He doesn't have to hide his identity.
> > He's talented, he's personable, and people like him.
>
> Just so long as he keeps cranking out the poofter art, he's gonna make
> his house payments.

No sir, that's what my career is for. The art thing is a happy hobby with
benefits. You know what benefits are right?

> > He can go to a con,
> > enjoy himself all weekend, and leave with more money and more friends
than
> > when he arrived.
>
> Uh. Okay. I never knew you could tell a measure of man on whether he
> makes more money coming out than when he does going in. I mean, crack
> dealers must be SUPER HEROES to you if we're gonna use that same "logic".

Heh, career experience eh?
No, nobody would take you seriously in that career.

> > He's never going to become a millionaire drawing anthro
> > art, but he's putting his energies into something that makes him
happier,
> > and he's making friends in the process.
>
> Kissups, more likely.
>
> Remeber how everyone rallied around Exline (so long as he kept their
> little furfondle cons going), and the moment he stopped doing it, oh how
> the snivelers came out with the long knives and howled for his blood.

Who?

> > Duncan used to have something similar going for him too, way back when
> > he maintained his NIMH site. He was doing something that people
> > appreciated, he could go to a con and tell people who he was, and get a
> > positive reaction. There was a time when Duncan had something to
> > contribute, and people liked him.
> >
> > What's he become now? Some sick, confused thing that bites at its own
> > wounds so they never heal. Someone who drags himself along from update
> > update in the vain, twisted hope that somehow he can manage to hurt just
> > one person, can somehow find that one elusive bit of data needed to
knock
> > at least one well-liked person off his pedestal and finally make them
> > understand how unhappy he is. Someone who hates furry, and is made
> > miserable by being around it, but who just can't tear himself away.
> >
> > So in the end, I have to more or less agree with Tamar. Computolio and
the
> > CYD crew may not be the biggest losers of 2003, but they're certainly
prime
> > contenders.
>
> Go play with your black spandex, freak boy.

He may need to borrow yours first. Size 55 right?

mouse

Jan 3, 2004, 12:00:11 AM1/3/04
"Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in news:bt57v9$jlr$1...@velox.critter.net:

> Well, you did reply (and horseshit is real, you don't have to believe
> in it).

LOL!
ooooooookay.

(laughing AT you , not with you)

>> Hey! what happened before when you had your religious epiphany or
>> whatever the fuck that was and issued an apology ?
>
> New Year. Have a happy. I've decided this year the wicked shoudl be
> publically blasted since good decent folks don't do the type of petty
> things you do. The whole eye for an eye thing.

oh well , geez! please stop 'blasting' me ! im blown to pieces already !

ilr

Jan 3, 2004, 2:16:27 AM1/3/04

MHirtes <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> wrote in message
> In article <bt38ck$vvc$1...@velox.critter.net>,
> Ostrich! <ost...@raex.com> wrote:
>
> Go play with your black spandex, freak boy.

You're right, he is a freakboy, one I'd pay a good 200 bucks to hip-check into
a babboon pen full of other squeeling asssfaced mutants gone apeshit from
Laxative-laced P.C.P. causing a fecal coated ripping or limbs and flesh from
his MTV attention whoring stumps, but on the otherhand the last part of his
diatribe described you pretty much as perfectly as I've ever seen.

Cute little site ya got there, I'd almost be tempted to join if you all weren't so
fucking obsessed with yourselfves. It's like SomethingAwful or Goatse without
all the talent and the assholes are yourselves. Removing a rib to buff your own
pickles would be less effort to so blatently suck yourselves off. Sorry but I ain't
got that kinda time or focus.
-Iller

ilr

Jan 3, 2004, 2:23:03 AM1/3/04

Tamar <how...@erie.net> wrote in message news:bt57jq$jbo$1...@velox.critter.net...

> Hey, you know what? That means he owns that copy of issue 5. Score.

LMAO! Nah he musta got it from Sibe or furrxdc IRC or something.

MHirtes

Jan 3, 2004, 1:39:11 PM1/3/04
In article <bt5rob$12l8$1...@velox.critter.net>, "ilr" <i...@bbwest.net>
wrote:

Nah. Didn't even bother with that.

MHirtes

Jan 3, 2004, 1:42:07 PM1/3/04
In article <bt5rcp$1286$1...@velox.critter.net>, "ilr" <i...@bbwest.net>
wrote:

Awwwwww.......see the widdle phurri get all upset. Dumbshit probably
thinks that furry should not only have the last word, but the ONLY word
as well.

Tough shit, fucko. The main reason CYD exists is that this fucked-up
fandom is full of mutants and the REAL fans are getting sick and tired
of being lumped in with the likes of Ostrich or Bondage Bob or Kevin
Duane.

Friar Bacon and Friar Bungay

Jan 3, 2004, 2:58:06 PM1/3/04
MHirtes <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> shall never vanquished be until
great Birnam wood to high alt.fan.furry. hill shall come against him.

You only live once you see. It's better to spend that time doing what
is "your bag", rather than complaining about what other peoples "bag"
is.

--
Take a ride on, ride on,
on your rotting horse

Paul R. Bennett

Jan 3, 2004, 5:36:14 PM1/3/04
KeHrist Jesu!
Chester, the Ubiqitous, Ribald, Ringtail Really did
That kleptomanic, egocentric, poly sexual(bisexual don't cover enough turf,
when you look back at his published history) miners's cat, Furry Fandom's
Poster "Boy", really did appear in Extinctioners.
I was actually praying Mike was jesting.
thanks ya'll for truly trashing my hopes.
Here, though I was already rolling pissed at Howard for his "Thief" postings in
Yerf yap about "Mailbox Books", I had at least hoped.
You lot are lost
Can't even talk about it, cause you can not see it, or understand.

ilr

Jan 3, 2004, 10:21:55 PM1/3/04

Friar Bacon and Friar Bungay <dsa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> >Tough shit, fucko. The main reason CYD exists is that this fucked-up
> >fandom is full of mutants and the REAL fans are getting sick and tired
> >of being lumped in with the likes of Ostrich or Bondage Bob or Kevin
> >Duane.

BURN THE CHAIR - Duane?? Yeah, that's right "fucko", you just
parroted the gyst of my rag on little miss MTV-slut 'freakboy'.

> You only live once you see. It's better to spend that time doing what
> is "your bag", rather than complaining about what other peoples "bag"
> is.

And Furtes' "bag" is making an ass of himself just to throw punches even
at people who entertain the same convictions or reasoning as him. Funny
how the more things change around here the more they stay the same.

ilr

Jan 3, 2004, 10:21:55 PM1/3/04
On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 12:08:57 -0800, Larry Krzewinski
<Feerles...@madmagazine.com> wrote:

>>>Hmmm...you have a point, there.
>>
>><hysteric> Where? Where?
>
>Actual two pointers about 16 inches below your eyes.

I don't know about inches.
Quick!
Tell me what it is in Angstrom!

Tamar

Jan 4, 2004, 12:53:51 AM1/4/04
So what you're saying is you're a real furry fan?

--
Tamar

"MHirtes" <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> wrote in message

Tamar

Jan 4, 2004, 12:58:26 AM1/4/04

Shawntae Howard
www.extinctioners.com

"Paul R. Bennett" <rf...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

> KeHrist Jesu!
> Chester, the Ubiqitous, Ribald, Ringtail Really did
> That kleptomanic, egocentric, poly sexual(bisexual don't cover enough
turf,
> when you look back at his published history) miners's cat, Furry Fandom's
> Poster "Boy", really did appear in Extinctioners.

Its calle filler. You need a crowd, want to through in recognizable
characters, walla, on panel with Chester in the background. Geez, you act
like he's a reaccurring character with speaking lines. Try looking at the
material before making a judgement (and consider where your source is coming
from anyway). How he's got spare money to spend on that kinda stuff anyway
is amazing to me. Well Fare treats him well.

> I was actually praying Mike was jesting.
> thanks ya'll for truly trashing my hopes.
> Here, though I was already rolling pissed at Howard for his "Thief"
postings in
> Yerf yap about "Mailbox Books", I had at least hoped.
> You lot are lost
> Can't even talk about it, cause you can not see it, or understand.

Okay, what are you talking about? I haven't posted anything to Yerf Yap in
over a year if that.

Wanderer

Jan 4, 2004, 12:40:06 PM1/4/04
"MHirtes" <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> wrote in message

> Awwwwww.......see the widdle phurri get all upset. Dumbshit probably
> thinks that furry should not only have the last word, but the ONLY word
> as well.

<rolls eyes> And SomethingAwful is the last word in fair reporting, right?
(Well, the quality is only fair... I give it a C-.)

> Tough <bleep>, <bleep>-o. The main reason CYD exists is that this
<bleep>-ed-up

> fandom is full of mutants and the REAL fans are getting sick and tired
> of being lumped in with the likes of Ostrich or Bondage Bob or Kevin
> Duane.

Sorry, Mr. Hirtes, but you need to update your references:

Ostrich is primarily known in alt.fan.furry.

Bondage Bob no longer exists, as the gentleman in question has finally found
the medication that's right for him.

And who the heck is Kevin Duane?

Please find something more current to scream while frothing at the mouth
about; when you were laughing crazily about C.S.I., at least most of us
could understand the reference. A sick, deluded reference, to be sure, but
understandable.

Yours wolfishly,

The critiquing,

Wanderer
wand...@ticnet.com

"Where am I going? I don't quite know.
What does it matter *where* people go?
Down to the woods where the bluebells grow!
Anywhere! Anywhere! *I* don't know!"
-- a. a. milne

Charles Groark

Jan 4, 2004, 2:24:07 PM1/4/04
Wanderer wrote:

> And who the heck is Kevin Duane?

If you have been following the 'Burn the Chair' thread, he's the person
in said chair. Mr. Duane is best known in furry fandom for his CD-ROM
collections of erotic furry art, and for the large amounts of time some
artists claim it took him to pay them for the use of said art. While
there may be others who have been barred from attending Anthrocon, his
is the only name of which I am certain.

Charlie

MHirtes

Jan 4, 2004, 2:48:20 PM1/4/04
In article <vvgjvrl...@corp.supernews.com>,
"Wanderer" <wand...@ticnet.com> wrote:

> "MHirtes" <ht...@jawholenewaddy.com> wrote in message
> > Awwwwww.......see the widdle phurri get all upset. Dumbshit probably
> > thinks that furry should not only have the last word, but the ONLY word
> > as well.
>
> <rolls eyes> And SomethingAwful is the last word in fair reporting, right?
> (Well, the quality is only fair... I give it a C-.)

Well, good thing for humaity that you don't get the authority to grade
anything, clown.

> > Tough <bleep>, <bleep>-o. The main reason CYD exists is that this
> <bleep>-ed-up
> > fandom is full of mutants and the REAL fans are getting sick and tired
> > of being lumped in with the likes of Ostrich or Bondage Bob or Kevin
> > Duane.

Bleeping? Ironic that a genre that asks for things like a turtle with a
100 foot penis and DDD tits might get offended if the word FUCK is seen
online.

> Sorry, Mr. Hirtes, but you need to update your references:
>
> Ostrich is primarily known in alt.fan.furry.
>
> Bondage Bob no longer exists, as the gentleman in question has finally found
> the medication that's right for him.

Oh really? What meds were that? Cyanide?

When Mitch Beiro doesn't run in terror at the sight of Bob's approach,
when Bob's black sketchbook is no longer referred to as "The
Necronomicon", THEN maybe your story might hold some truth.

> And who the heck is Kevin Duane?

The comment you just made demonstrates just how IGNORANT you are about
furry fandom. Sit back down now. You've proven you don't know what
you're talking about any longer.

MHirtes

Jan 4, 2004, 2:52:35 PM1/4/04
In article <bt8a21$1gea$1...@velox.critter.net>, "Tamar" <how...@erie.net>
wrote:

> --
> Shawntae Howard
> www.extinctioners.com
>

> "Paul R. Bennett" <rf...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > KeHrist Jesu!
> > Chester, the Ubiqitous, Ribald, Ringtail Really did
> > That kleptomanic, egocentric, poly sexual(bisexual don't cover enough
> turf,
> > when you look back at his published history) miners's cat, Furry Fandom's
> > Poster "Boy", really did appear in Extinctioners.
>
> Its calle filler.

It's called "pandering". Wy else would you toss in the scrawny poofter
unless you were just trying to do it as a "yiffer magnet"?

> You need a crowd, want to through in recognizable
> characters, walla, on panel with Chester in the background. Geez, you act
> like he's a reaccurring character with speaking lines.

More like a reoccurring nightmare.

> Try looking at the
> material before making a judgement (and consider where your source is coming
> from anyway). How he's got spare money to spend on that kinda stuff anyway
> is amazing to me. Well Fare treats him well.

Sorry, but I don't buy that phlegm. True, these comics you draw usually
end up in the quarterbox before long (assuming the shop owners even
bother to buy it in the first place, of course), but even then I still
wouldn't waste a quarter on it.

Hell, I wouldn't even waste the time to #furryxdcc it.

MHirtes

Jan 4, 2004, 2:54:57 PM1/4/04
In article <bt89pf$1g87$1...@velox.critter.net>, "Tamar" <how...@erie.net>
wrote:

> So what you're saying is you're a real furry fan?

By the defination furry fandom imposes, just laughing at a Bug Bunny
cartoon is grounds for being labeled a "furry fan".

I know you mutants feel threatened by the small numbers you really have
and try to broaden the definition in order to look more like a larger
group, but this pufferfish approach just isn't working.

Ken Pick

Jan 4, 2004, 4:15:48 PM1/4/04
"Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in message news:<bt8a21$1gea$1...@velox.critter.net>...

> "Paul R. Bennett" <rf...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > KeHrist Jesu!
> > Chester, the Ubiqitous, Ribald, Ringtail Really did
> > That kleptomanic, egocentric, poly sexual(bisexual don't cover enough
> turf,
> > when you look back at his published history) miners's cat, Furry Fandom's
> > Poster "Boy", really did appear in Extinctioners.
>
> Its called filler. You need a crowd, want to through in recognizable

> characters, walla, on panel with Chester in the background.

And you'll probably get some increase in sales from the Chester
Junkies out there. I always figured including the Swishy Ringtail and
other Terrie Smith stuff was what kept Tai-Pan going through the dry
times.

Ken Pick

Jan 4, 2004, 4:18:14 PM1/4/04
Richard de Wylfin <thetal...@mailandnews.com> wrote in message news:<thetalkingfox-D4D...@velox.critter.net>...
> In article <bt24se$74m$1...@velox.critter.net>, "Tamar" <how...@erie.net>
> wrote:
>
> > Is there a larger group of flamers on the net than these 7 or so guys? I
> > mean really, this site and group have to be the most pathetic group of net
> > nerds I've ever seen. If one of them had half the balls to talk about people
> > in person like they do online I'd be shocked.
> >
> > So many mouths and not an ounce of true talent among them.
> >
> > --
> > Tamar
>
> What's bizarre is that Michael Hirtes is saying that Chester Ringtail
> is a character in -Extinctioners-!
>
> http://www.crushyiffdestroy.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=209

This is Hirtes, remember? The mentally-disabled no-life net crank who
lives online and cranks out enough to power CrushYiffDestroy and
PortalOfEvil on his own?

Ken Pick

Jan 4, 2004, 4:30:27 PM1/4/04
Ostrich! <ost...@raex.com> wrote in message news:<bt38ck$vvc$1...@velox.critter.net>...

> You know what strikes me, though? Tamar hangs around the fandom because
> he's getting something out of it. He doesn't have to hide his identity.
> He's talented, he's personable, and people like him. He can go to a con,
> enjoy himself all weekend, and leave with more money and more friends than
> when he arrived. He's never going to become a millionaire drawing anthro
> art, but he's putting his energies into something that makes him happier,
> and he's making friends in the process.

Tamar is also successful outside the fandom, holding down a
professional-level mundane job while doing his own comic book (not
just spot art, but 32-64 multi-panel pages per issue, every issue) on
a regular schedule. Plus I think he also fills in as one of Shanda's
staff artists.

My old college roomie has the same type of job as Tamar; it's
definitely a full-timer with a lot of work at home. And in my own
college days, I was involved in a small-press comics production for
one issue, and can attest to the amount of work involved. The fact
that Tamar can keep up Extinctioners plus fill in other strips and do
spot art on the side is definitely an achievement.

Ken Pick

Jan 4, 2004, 4:38:52 PM1/4/04
"Tamar" <how...@erie.net> wrote in message news:<bt89pf$1g87$1...@velox.critter.net>...

> So what you're saying is you're a real furry fan?

Hirtes is as FURRREEEEEE!!!!! as any 400-lb skunkfucker from a Keller
comic.

If he wasn't, he'd be able to detach completely from the fandom, walk
away, and never look back.

A lot of pathological furry-haters are like that; they're completely
Furry, only they've flipped 180 from total blind adoration to total
blind hatred. And Hirtes isn't the worst I've encountered. Hirtes is
a teppechfresser who has to keep his hatred whipped up by emotional
frenzy. The worst is when the hate goes so deep it goes completely
cold; no need for emotion to keep it up.

MHirtes

Jan 4, 2004, 4:46:33 PM1/4/04
In article <9efdce3a.0401...@posting.google.com>,
cath...@earthlink.net (Ken Pick) wrote:

> Tamar is also successful outside the fandom, holding down a
> professional-level mundane job while doing his own comic book (not
> just spot art, but 32-64 multi-panel pages per issue, every issue) on
> a regular schedule. Plus I think he also fills in as one of Shanda's
> staff artists.

Who HASN'T been a fill-in for Shanda?

> My old college roomie has the same type of job as Tamar; it's
> definitely a full-timer with a lot of work at home. And in my own
> college days, I was involved in a small-press comics production for
> one issue, and can attest to the amount of work involved. The fact
> that Tamar can keep up Extinctioners plus fill in other strips and do
> spot art on the side is definitely an achievement.

Okay, let's see if he's singing the same tune 10 years
from...........NOW!

tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....tick....t
ick....tick....tick....tick....tick....

MHirtes

Jan 4, 2004, 4:47:07 PM1/4/04
In article <9efdce3a.04010...@posting.google.com>,
cath...@earthlink.net (Ken Pick) wrote:

And you arrrrrre.....what? Some boob?

MHirtes

Jan 4, 2004, 4:48:15 PM1/4/04

Just don't expect to recieve any Eisner Awards from this Chesterama.

MHirtes

Jan 4, 2004, 4:53:45 PM1/4/04