Heavy Petting Zoo in New Castle TX

Jack Cavanaugh

Jan 10, 2002, 3:01:34 PM1/10/02
Season's Greetings Ruddie Dude.

Nice try putting on your bravest face last year, your so pathetic
Dude! Denying those names and the pictures are not the animals you and
friends regularly molest at that heavy petting zoo of yours. So how's
Yarr Hick your non existent cervine fuck toy doing, still giving her a
good raping? Does Spike still give your prostate a tickling during the
Fall rut?

Just homo on the range right Dude? Where the deer and the antelope
play with themselves, next to that school? You're a urban legend there
in New Castle according what some of your neighbors said after being
interviewed. Seems to many of us old timers in the fandom and your
local neighborhood, it's common knowledge what your doing with those
animals in that filthy backyard of yours. Not very discreet are you
Dude? It must really suck to be you, or one of your abused animals to
live under these conditions.

Dude, you don't even realize to many of us old timers your notoriously
known as Jack Grab - And - Maul. You and your sick kind only pray on
dumb animals, like other sick bastards pray on children. Because there
helpless and you can over power them. And your also unable to function
like the rest of us in a normal society. What happened to you during
your childhood, were you molested too?
Dude, there is this psychiatrist who wants to talk to you. Finds some
of your art works very disturbing, says he may be able to help you.

Still wearing that costume with a slot cut below the tail for your
rectum? BTW we're not buying into that fantasy bull shit excuse of
yours either. You should have stayed with plushie animals instead of
molesting the dumb and helpless ones. Toys-R-Us should have given you
and your friends a huge quantity discount by now. Long as you or your
friends didn't try to return any after using them first.

Dude got one question. Can't you spell, or are you just writing in
that childish Buckcanese language of your when you come crying to us
non - Lifestylers for help? Give us a break and buy a spell checker!
And your other site at VCL, you couldn't even spell the word "
copyright ", yeesh!

Dude, didn't you finish High School? Just what exactly did you study
on the Left Coast besides cafeteria and animal husbandry? Like how to
bend over, grab your ankles and be a husband to an animal? Judging by
your art works of asshole and dick pictures maybe your trying to tell
us you studied to be a proctologist or something? Or was Mark Merlino
your mentor and influence in life?

Dude, still thinking of getting that doe - main name of Bucky Boy Com.
No way Dude, we'll see to that so keep dreaming! Here's a few for you
to consider, just take your initials "JDC" for example. How about,
Just Deer Cum. Com or Just Deer Cock. Com? It says it all Ruddie
Dude.

Dude, bet you think you got sympathy from the Burned Furs and others
last year? Well, yes and no. One thing for sure, we now know who
really wants to clean house and take out the garbage within the
fandom. So you just keep crying to those little panty waists when
your sick and perverted lifestyle is exposed for all to see. The truth
hurts, doesn't it? Dude, a hot news flash for you. Your not the only
one being targeted hope your not disappointed!

Still haven't figured out who this is? Hey Dude it's not the guy from
Australia who drew you disemboweled and crucified after you hit
on his boyfriend. It's not the 40 year old goat roper dude who still
lives at home with his mommy, and who envies what you have. Hint Dude,
not very nice of you giving out personal information on your
co-workers and enemies. Does this help you?

Bet you were expecting another gift, right? Sorry to disappoint you
this year Dude. Things after 911are real bad and times are hard. And,
you never even show any appreciation for all the nice toys we send you
either. BTW Dude, did your last gifts go Federal as you promised us?
Some of us thought they were a real hoot! So no gifts this year for
you Ruddie Dude, cause your on our naughty list.

Hey Dude, the Burned Furs are burned out. It's now up to us stone cold
furs to knock some heads! Lifestylers have doomed the entire
fandom! Bad enough when it's only a fantasy, but when you expose our
children to this sickness at the cons, you've gone too far! Your
nothing more than a pathetic pack of predatory losers, not animals
trapped within a human form.

Time is running out for all of you Lifestylers, seek help and get a
real life! And stop fucking and hurting those animals dumb animals.
Keep acting up for the Press and TV during the Cons boys, and be sure
to wear those Zeta pins. Your just digging yourselves in too deep to
get out now!

Yea, we'll remember that article in Vanity Fair! Trying to make all of
us look as sick and perverted as the rest of you. Our Ultimatum, cease
and desist NOW! Our goal, to make the fandom a wholesome form of
expression as it originally was. The Cons must be a safe place where
to bring the wife and children once again! Not a God Damn free for all
to exposed them to your sicknesses. The Burned Furs you say? Ha! Were
elevated, were above all of this. The old guard fandom express will
now run you down!

We're the
3rd Rail Furs
and now it's time to " take out" the trash !

Glock

Jan 11, 2002, 12:23:56 AM1/11/02
"Jack Cavanaugh" <yarry...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Season's Greetings Ruddie Dude.

<snips a whole bunch of crap>

> We're the
> 3rd Rail Furs
> and now it's time to " take out" the trash !

You know, because you attacked Ruddie or whoever the hell you were talking
to, that made your entire argument look stupid.

I'm not a big fan of the sick as fuck lifestylers either, but come on, I
could have made 10x better argument in half the words.

Btw, "3rd Rail Furs"? Not bad for a newbie group. :P

Glock

Glock

Jan 11, 2002, 12:23:56 AM1/11/02
"Jack Cavanaugh" <yarry...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Season's Greetings Ruddie Dude.

<snips a whole bunch of crap>
> We're the
> 3rd Rail Furs
> and now it's time to " take out" the trash !

You know, because you attacked Ruddie or whoever the hell you were talking

Alan 'TriGem' Kennedy

Jan 11, 2002, 12:48:18 AM1/11/02

> Season's Greetings Ruddie Dude.
>
>SNIP

>to exposed them to your sicknesses. The Burned Furs you say? Ha! Were
> elevated, were above all of this. The old guard fandom express will
> now run you down!
>
> We're the
> 3rd Rail Furs
> and now it's time to " take out" the trash !

Who the fuck is this?

I knew Jack and this doesn't sound a think like what he would post, etc. If
it is, you have NO right to post this kinda of drec anywhere.

I'll be contacting Jack on the muck VERY shortly to see if this was him or
not, and I have NNTP posting trace to follow back for vengance.

--

/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::\

\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::/
/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
| ICQ::::::::::: 8781052 :::::::::::::::::::::::|
| MSN::::::::: tri...@hotmail.com |
| YAHOO: goldanthrowolf ::::::::::::|
| AIM:::::::::: goldanthrowolf ::::::::::::|
\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
| homepage::: http://www.furnation.com/trigem :::::::::::::::|
| LiveJournal: http://www.livejournal.com/users/trigem |
| email 1:::::::::: tri...@nospam.hotmail.com ::::::::::::::::::::|
| email 2:::::::::: goldant...@nospam.hotmail.com ::|

\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::\
| I may have been around quite a while, but that ::::::::::::::|
| doesn'tnecesarilly make me a bastion of knowledge, ::|
| now does it?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
:::|

\:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/

[ if this .sig. apears skewed, it's because its in plain text ]
[ and is formated for MS Outlook 6.0 or greater ]

Glock

Jan 11, 2002, 12:51:12 AM1/11/02
I would recommend looking at an earlier post by "Marty".

Alan 'TriGem' Kennedy

Jan 11, 2002, 12:48:18 AM1/11/02

Glock

Jan 11, 2002, 12:51:12 AM1/11/02

ilr

Jan 11, 2002, 2:29:39 AM1/11/02

"Alan 'TriGem' Kennedy" <tri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jack Cavanaugh" <yarry...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> Who the fuck is this?

I believe he originally posted it as "Marty".

You can see it a little bit further down. I believe he's
targeting the artist we know as "Bucky Boy", the real Jack C.

But since the focus of this group is furries, it cannot
therefore be focussed on Z00ph1lia since the 2 are completely
independant of eachother. And is thus offtopic here, so just ignore it.
-Ilr

ilr

Jan 11, 2002, 2:29:39 AM1/11/02

"Alan 'TriGem' Kennedy" <tri...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Jack Cavanaugh" <yarry...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> Who the fuck is this?

Alan 'TriGem' Kennedy

Jan 11, 2002, 7:20:50 AM1/11/02

"ilr" <i...@CHILLIESriflenet.com> wrote in message

> You can see it a little bit further down. I believe he's
> targeting the artist we know as "Bucky Boy", the real Jack C.
>
> But since the focus of this group is furries, it cannot
> therefore be focussed on Z00ph1lia since the 2 are completely
> independant of eachother. And is thus offtopic here, so just ignore it.
> -Ilr

I can't seem to find it, oh well.

bucky

Jan 11, 2002, 1:02:04 PM1/11/02
In article <3c3e7...@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>, "Jack
Cavanaugh" <yarry...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Season's Greetings Ruddie Dude.
>

> bring the wife and children once again! Not a God Damn free for all to

> exposed them to your sicknesses. The Burned Furs you say? Ha! Were
> elevated, were above all of this. The old guard fandom express will now
> run you down!
>
> We're the
> 3rd Rail Furs
> and now it's time to " take out" the trash !

After three years, you still haven't got your medication filled? So you
posted your little slandering letter to a news group because I was
ignoring your ass? The anser is because your are too Yeller to put a
return addy to any of your letters, and to chicken shit to E-mail me your
self.

Well this is how it is, you fucked up, and I'm not going to take your
shit any more. I'm tired of you making lies up about me, and to let you
know, I think I know who you are, and your age shows from your comments.

Now the big question of the day, what the hell is your damn problem, and
why have you been attacking all these years. Don't give me this crap
about the Third Rail Furs, you are one person trying to make your self
big, or maybe you still have a friend who you have ran off yet.

I will admitt, my friends and I got a huge laugh about the interview
bullshit. If such a thing would have really have happened, I would have
heard about it.

Also your latest attack, it seemed like your were gasping for fual to
keep the fire going. Making fun of my spelling, is a last draw that you
are trying to find new things to slam me with.

I've also notice that you aren't the brightest bulb in the box, haven't
you figured postal harassment threw the US Postal Servis is a federial
offence.

Now I know that you aren't a fur. You probably were at one time, but I
heard what happened. You freaked over something childish. Remember,
your age shows when you keep on bring up Mark Merlino, and some of the
other things that you have said. I just happen to be a target, because
you find it frustrating, that I made it with doing something with my
life. Your animals all died, and you freeked out besides from what I
have heard from some of your X-friends, who are fans of mine, you used to
have a goat that you called your wife. What's wrong with that picture?

Now I don't give a damn if you have a personal beef with me, but the
crazy way that you are acting is a bit disturbing, and you make me feel
like Tom Dashall, a movie star, and/or another other well know person
show has crazies harassing, or making threats at them.

Get a new hobbie, A life, and/or what ever perscription that you ran out
of, and leave me the hell alone.

Oh BTW, if I do desided to press charges, I can get you on Defimation Of
Character, Slander, Teristic Threats, and some others I can't remember
the Lawoyer told me about. He also informed me that it also might be a
waist of money, because he figures you are piss poor. He did give me
some advice, and I'm following up on it, because before I was heading
down the wrong trail with it.

Get a clue Freddy Bin Laden, you will get cought.

Just some info on O' Yeller, he is the same idiot who sent all them flame
letters threw out fandom, and to people threw out Newcastle.

bucky

Jan 11, 2002, 1:18:33 PM1/11/02
In article <3c3e7...@mk-nntp-1.news.uk.worldonline.com>, "Glock"
<gloc...@nospamhotmail.com> wrote:

> "Jack Cavanaugh" <yarry...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Season's Greetings Ruddie Dude.
>>
> <snips a whole bunch of crap>

>> We're " Me, Myself, and I," the
>> 3rd Rail Furs

Derailed Furs

>> and now it's time to " take out" the trash !
>
> You know, because you attacked Ruddie or whoever the hell you were
> talking to, that made your entire argument look stupid.

To tell you the truth, Jack Cavanaugh didn't write that, it's some
discruntal fanboy using my real name, and he's fixxen to get a suprize
soon.

> I'm not a big fan of the sick as fuck lifestylers either, but come on,
> I could have made 10x better argument in half the words.

What do you consider to be a lifestyler? Aren't you kind of one for
being part of furry? To tell you the truth there are many different
types of life styles.

Bucky

Glock

Jan 11, 2002, 7:16:42 PM1/11/02
There's a difference. You see, I may be a fan of Star Trek and Babylon 5,
but I don't go to conventions or dress up in Klingon or Vulcan garb.

Same with furry. I'm a fan of the art, the writings, the fiction, etc, but
I'm not the kind of guy to turn it into a fetish with the fursuits like
those idiots at Sex2K.

Glock

bucky

Jan 11, 2002, 2:18:29 PM1/11/02
In article <a1nv94$inr$1...@raccoon.fur.com>, "Glock"
<gloc...@nospamhotmail.com> wrote:

> There's a difference. You see, I may be a fan of Star Trek and Babylon
> 5, but I don't go to conventions or dress up in Klingon or Vulcan garb.

I did the fur suit thing at cons before, and it was kind of fun. What do
you think of Doctors, and other Busness Men dressing up in all that tough
looking biker get outs, and riding in packs on their hogs. Are they
considered to be Lifestyliers?

> Same with furry. I'm a fan of the art, the writings, the fiction, etc,
> but I'm not the kind of guy to turn it into a fetish with the fursuits
> like those idiots at Sex2K.

Yes, that was kind of emberssing, and that wasn't me in that video, boy
did I get asked a lot about that. I don't mind if if there are those who
like to have fun in fur suit, but that one rabbit was bit to much for my
taist buds.

What is real interesting is how people make up things that they don't
understand, and get creeped out over. Example, I draw sexual furry art,
and raise animals. So there are those who make up things and say shit
about me. What cracks me up is some of the most vocal, like O'Yeller, are into
the very thing that they are bitching about, and say that they don't do.

I'll admit, I've some wrong choises and mistakes here and there, but it's
something that runs in human nature.

Some times a bad rummior can be very rewarding. One of my best friends,
who isn't part of furry, but now finds it intresting, discovered me threw
a rummior. Instead of going on hear say or something that was written on
the net.

What I like about furry fandom? I will have to say it's the artwork,
stories, and many of the people involved with it.

Bucky

Glock

Jan 12, 2002, 12:32:28 AM1/12/02

> I did the fur suit thing at cons before, and it was kind of fun. What do
> you think of Doctors, and other Busness Men dressing up in all that tough
> looking biker get outs, and riding in packs on their hogs. Are they
> considered to be Lifestyliers?

I have no response to that, really. The question seems rather "red
herring", because not all things apply to all situations.

> Yes, that was kind of emberssing, and that wasn't me in that video, boy
> did I get asked a lot about that. I don't mind if if there are those who
> like to have fun in fur suit, but that one rabbit was bit to much for my
> taist buds.

That's, um, taste buds. /spelling nazi

Yes, I'm sure you were.

> What is real interesting is how people make up things that they don't
> understand, and get creeped out over. Example, I draw sexual furry art,
> and raise animals. So there are those who make up things and say shit
> about me. What cracks me up is some of the most vocal, like O'Yeller, are
into
> the very thing that they are bitching about, and say that they don't do.

Lemme guess:

They are accusing you of commiting acts of bestiality against animals. Of
course, someone could claim the same about me and there is no other way to
respond to that but my own word. Don't have any domestic animals or
interested in getting any (animals costs money that I don't have), nor am I
interested in raising wild animals out in the woods, either. City boy,
through and through, but hopefully in the future I can move to some place
that isn't a tourist trap or shithole.

> I'll admit, I've some wrong choises and mistakes here and there, but it's
> something that runs in human nature.

EVERYONE makes bad choices. Everyone. Me, you, everyone.

> Some times a bad rummior can be very rewarding. One of my best friends,
> who isn't part of furry, but now finds it intresting, discovered me threw
> a rummior. Instead of going on hear say or something that was written on
> the net.

Heh.

> What I like about furry fandom? I will have to say it's the artwork,
> stories, and many of the people involved with it.
>
> Bucky

Indeed.

Jack Cavanaugh

Jan 13, 2002, 8:31:04 PM1/13/02
Jack, Jack, Jack,

By the tone of your post I'd say you're the one who ran
out of the Prozac and lost it!

Or maybe you just fell off your rocking horse this
Morning?

Such big threats from someone such as the like of you! (
grin )

Let's see....

" Well this is how it is, you fucked up, and I'm not
going
to take your shit any more. I'm tired of you making
lies up about
me, and to let you know, I think I know who you are, and
your age shows
from your comments. "

Lies?

Do you deny having sexual contact of ANY kind with ANY
animals at your place.

In your post you DO admit to having friends knowing of,
or their knowing others invloved with bestiality
directly.

You are what you associate with Jack.

What is this age crap again? Sure we're are older furs.
That's why we demand that the fandom is cleaned up.

Your past life is no big secret to us. If you wanted it
to be so, why did you open your big mouth so all would
hear?

" I will admitt, my friends and I got a huge laugh about
the interview bullshit. If such a thing would have
really have
happened, I would have heard about it. "

Nobody hears about investigations until they go public.
Ask people in jail when you get there.

"your age shows when you keep on bring up Mark Merlino,
and some of the other things that you have said. I just
happen to be a
target, because you find it frustrating, that I made it
with doing
something with my life. "

What's this crap about my (or our) age have to do with
bringing up the imfamous Mark Merlino? He gets mentioned
here all the time like he was the furry antichrist.

Jack do you deny living in Garbage Grove at his house
after moving out of Mommie and Daddy's place? It's no
big secret. Of course only an older fur would remember.

Your past life is no big secret to anyone. If you wanted
it to be so private why did you open your big mouth so
all would hear?

" life. Your animals all died, and you freeked out
besides from what I have heard from some of your X-
friends, who are fans of mine, you used to have a goat
that you called your wife. What's wrong with that
picture? "

This is so interesting. Who is this person? Is he a
furry? Maybe he needs our help too.

Jack you do deny being involved with bestiality? If so,
how come you associate with such people?

I guess you haven't heard of guilt by association?

After all, to most people you are what you associate
with.

Some of your art works are thinly veiled bestiality if
you ask me.

You keep many animals at your place. Just what are you
doing with them Jack?

You can't keep a human girlfriend\boyfriend living with
you. We must guess you only masterbate to your pictures
or have tinysex on the mucks. Talk about not having a
life.

The numbers seem to add up here.

That's what's wrong with this picture Jack?

" Now I don't give a damn if you have a personal beef
with
me, but the crazy way that you are acting is a bit
disturbing, and
you make me feel like Tom Dashall, a movie star, and/or
another other
well know person show has crazies harassing, or making
threats at them."

The beef with you?

You and others fuel the fandom's lifestylers with what
they want.

You throw more gas on the fire.

Sick art works and animals to abuse at your place.

Tom Dashall doesn't fuck animals :-) But if it you like
to flatter yourself by thinking you are in the celebrity
class then go ahead.

We demand the fandom to be cleaned up.

Threats?

What threats did we make against you? We only demanded
that you and those like you clean up your acts. Stop
hurting the animals and the fandom.

Where is the threat in that?

"Get a new hobbie, A life, and/or what ever perscription
that you ran out of, and leave me the hell alone."

Prescription?

You're the one who needs the help, not us.

You act like a caged wild man when confronted with the
truth.

"Oh BTW, if I do desided to press charges, I can get you
on Defimation Of Character, Slander, Teristic Threats,
and some others I can't remember the Lawoyer told me
about. He also informed me that it also might be a
waist of money, because he figures you are piss poor.
He did give me some advice, and I'm following up on it,
because before I was heading down the wrong trail with
it.

Charges? For something said in the fandom? On
alt.fan.furry? Everyone here slams everyone else. They
would all be rich or broke if they sued each other for
that.

Don't make us laugh.

Lawyers cost money.

Who did you call, 1 800 Free Advice?

Get real Jack.

You have only worked at dead end jobs since leaving
mommie & daddy's place.

Working at Cinnabuns, etc wont pay lawyer retainer fees.

You can't even properly feed or care for ALL of your
animals.

That's why some died in the past. Neglect on YOUR part
Jack and not the other people you conveniently blamed to
make yourself look better.

Notice anything wrong with this picture?

Attacking other people with lawyers? Better be sure.
Better be sure those threats are provable and valid
causes to go after others or it could backfire. Like
death threats, etc. The others do not cut it. And we
will get alot of laughs when you attack the wrong
persons and they get you on those charges instead. Maybe
they will get your place. I hear venison sells well
these days.

AND remember this single fact Jack.

Opening up a pandora's box will only put you in the spot
light too. The people you go to will check on you too.

Is it worth it Jack?

With all the flaming and ripping off of others art works
on the Internet why can't any lawyers make any money on
it? If they could they would be making furries rich
right and left!

Get real Jack.

" Get a clue Freddy Bin Laden, you will get cought. "

Freddy Bin Laden? You like that name? How about these?

Freddy Krugger

Freddy Flintstone

Freddy the free loader

Freddy Durst

Freddy Rogers

Freddy The Fish - Look. It's you!
http://www.antagozine.com/fred/

Whatever you want to call us Jack. We like 3rd Rail.

Shadowspawn

Jan 14, 2002, 1:32:34 AM1/14/02
yarry...@yahoo.com (NOT Jack Cavanaugh) spewed:

>You are what you associate with Jack.

I guess your "friends" must be a bunch of cowardly assholes too then,
right?

I don't know what you hope to gain with your posts, but we dont
believe the bullshit posted by anonamous posters who use someone elses
name.

Go away troll

Glock

Jan 14, 2002, 4:21:43 PM1/14/02

You make a lot of interesting points, sir, but the least you can do is use
your own name. Using someone elses is poor taste.

Glock

bucky

Jan 14, 2002, 6:36:50 PM1/14/02
In article <78457e18.02011...@posting.google.com>, "Jack
Cavanaugh" <yarry...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Jack, Jack, Jack,

Fred, Fred, Fred. OK, others are reading this is childish. Does that
give you any Clue?!? NOT!!!

> By the tone of your post I'd say you're the one who ran out of the
> Prozac and lost it!

You have the Nerver To Talk about my Tone?!? At Least I'm not so yeller
to use my own name. You don't see me as posting from your name. OH yea,
I forgot, you are to much of a whip to use your own. Parden Me.

> Or maybe you just fell off your rocking horse this Morning?

At least I can enjoy a rocking horse, instead of holding a grudge because
you fucked up in your life.

> Such big threats from someone such as the like of you! ( grin )

Ahhhh, who is making the big threats again? You think that you can
distroy me over your properganda? Hint, before you make fun over
anothers spelling, you need to check your grammer, and spell checker your
self. You ,made your self to be an idiot from the things that you have
posted./

> Let's see....
>

> " Well this is how it is, you fucked up, and I'm not going
> to take your shit any more. I'm tired of you making lies up about
> me, and to let you know, I think I know who you are, and your age shows
> from your comments. "
>

> Lies?
>
> Do you deny having sexual contact of ANY kind with ANY animals at your
> place.

And do you? What about your wife???

> In your post you DO admit to having friends knowing of, or their knowing
> others invloved with bestiality directly.

What business is it of yours? Once again, think of that Goat.

> You are what you associate with Jack.

Now that didn't make any since, what the hell were you trying to say
here???

> What is this age crap again? Sure we're are older furs. That's why we
> demand that the fandom is cleaned up.

Get real, and pull your head out your ass. You know that Confurence
wasn't started as some sort of family con, and don't pull this buillshit
that you have kids.

> Your past life is no big secret to us. If you wanted it to be so, why
> did you open your big mouth so all would hear?

Once again, you are rumbeling. I don't even under stand what the hell
that you are rumbeling about. Not only do you confuse the shit out of
others, you also do it out of me. What the hell are you talking about???

> " I will admitt, my friends and I got a huge laugh about the interview
> bullshit. If such a thing would have really have
> happened, I would have heard about it. "
>
> Nobody hears about investigations until they go public. Ask people in
> jail when you get there.

Here's an old saying, "Yea, What ever." Besides, you are the one closer
to the pen then I. Numn Head, do you really think that a Yankee is going
to get a way with crap like that? They don't mind Yankees as lond as if
they are cool, but if you try to make waves, your ass will get kicked,
and I'm not just talking about, Mini Me. So don't
even go there with the intereview bullshit.

> "your age shows when you keep on bring up Mark Merlino, and some of the
> other things that you have said. I just happen to be a
> target, because you find it frustrating, that I made it with doing
> something with my life. "
>
> What's this crap about my (or our) age have to do with bringing up the
> imfamous Mark Merlino? He gets mentioned here all the time like he was
> the furry antichrist.

Talken to the walls again are we? Those who have been involved with furry fandom long enough knows what
happend at CFO, when it comes to Vitoria Vixen. Also the things that you
bring up also shows your age.

> Jack do you deny living in Garbage Grove at his house after moving out
> of Mommie and Daddy's place? It's no big secret. Of course only an older
> fur would remember.

You know, I never lived there, and I have this things called friends who
will back me up on that.. Yes, I lived in the same city, but I never lived there.
" I don't mean to sound mean, but you aren't coming across as someone
who isn't to bright. Just thought that you sould know."

> Your past life is no big secret to anyone. If you wanted it to be so

> private why did you open your big mouth so all would hear.

Actually, you are making up crap over pictures that you down loaded from
VCL, and the sad part is on you. You like to mention Sue and Steve, but
even they known about one of the names that you like to mention so much
in your letters. It's somethings that is a big laugh amoung me and many
others who are involve with fandom, and really knows my life. Which is
something that you really doin't know. I guess your one man group of the
Derailed Furs aren't doing a good enougb job with your interviews,
aren't. you. "Oops, I'm sorry, I forgot that the member ship only is
only one member big."

> " life. Your animals all died, and you freeked out besides from what I
> have heard from some of your X- friends, who are fans of mine, you used
> to have a goat that you called your wife. What's wrong with that
> picture? "
>

> This is so interesting. Who is this person? Is he a furry? Maybe he
> needs our help too.

Moron, the sad sap is you. I will give you a doller to buy a clue.

> Jack you do deny being involved with bestiality? If so, how come you
> associate with such people?

Why so I deny anything to you, or to anyone else. You are the one making
a bid deal over my life, not anyone else. Bersides, don't you think it's
calling the kettel black? Heck my name Is Jack Cavanaugh. You seem to
spell it very well. Here is a clue, don't try to jab anyone if you are
too yeller to use your own name.

> I guess you haven't heard of guilt by association?
>
> After all, to most people you are what you associate with.
>
> Some of your art works are thinly veiled bestiality if you ask me.

"You best look that word up."

And your point is what? You can't handle your own sexualallity. "
OOHHH go a head, make fun of my spelling. It will make you look way to
cool.:)

> You keep many animals at your place. Just what are you doing with them
> Jack?

To bad that you have a hard time of keeping track of them your self. The
only thing that you can keep track of is what you pulled off of one site.

"That's one p

> You can't keep a human girlfriend\boyfriend living with you. We must
> guess you only masterbate to your pictures or have tinysex on the mucks.
> Talk about not having a life.

I'm laught now, and you probably got others laughting too. Have you got
any E-mails from Nive, or Annetty yet? You don't want to get on their
bad side. What's sad, they feel that I sould become your friend. Yes, I
do feel sorry for you, but I don't want to become your friend. You are
too creepy for me.

> The numbers seem to add up here.

Which ones? 225, 219,29,134? Sorry, I don't know your I.P Addy, but
others are making it their point.

> That's what's wrong with this picture Jack?

Ahhhh. . .You're. . .Like someone with out a life, or at least a hobbie?
"Am I close?!?" OOOH, I know what it is, you learned a new word dude.
"DUDE!" I'm glad that came to my mind.

> " Now I don't give a damn if you have a personal beef with
> me, but the crazy way that you are acting is a bit disturbing, and
> you make me feel like Tom Dashall, a movie star, and/or another other
> well know person show has crazies harassing, or making threats at them."

Yea, yea. . .Blah, blah.

> The beef with you?
>
> You and others fuel the fandom's lifestylers with what they want.

Do you know what you really want with life?

> You throw more gas on the fire.
>
> Sick art works and animals to abuse at your place.

You know, and talking seriously now, you defimation of character can get
your ass into a law suit, but I dought if you could ever meet the bills.
Your bullshit crap is anoying, and I really don't like the way that you
keep on trying to make my life rough. Mind you not, you will be cought.
How ever, your crap has also put me to the test. I know who my real
friends are, and if you are going to get threw me, they say that you are
going to have to get threw thems. Also since you are a non fur trying to
pretend that you are a fur? Us furs aren't stupid. We weren't just
bornyester day. They realize that you are just some crazy trying to start problems.
Even tho we all don't see eve to eye, you are just a trouble make from
the out side trying to cause problems. I know who my friends are. I
know who my fan are, and I also know the furs who don't like what I do.
You on the other hand, is just a trouble maker. Sorry to face it, you
are view as a joke.

> Tom Dashall doesn't fuck animals :-) But if it you like to flatter
> yourself by thinking you are in the celebrity class then go ahead.
>

> We demand the fandom to be cleaned up.
>
> Threats?
>
> What threats did we make against you? We only demanded that you and
> those like you clean up your acts. Stop hurting the animals and the
> fandom.

BTW, "That means By The Way," Didn't you bother to read the one post
from that one Layer about being hold reliable? "Oh Yea, I forgot that
you are much more smarter then I. You even know things about me that I
don't even know about."

> Where is the threat in that?
>

> "Get a new hobbie, A life, and/or what ever perscription that you ran
> out of, and leave me the hell alone."
>
> Prescription?
>
> You're the one who needs the help, not us.

OOOH, you are really sad boy, or sould I say Old Man. I think that you need to
take a pole on this list. I already know where I stand, what about you?

> You act like a caged wild man when confronted with the truth.

Me?!? At least I'm not yeller? I'm not the one sending the disk threw
out fandom, and to my nabors, at least I'm not using the very name that
I'm trying to burn.

> "Oh BTW, if I do desided to press charges, I can get you on Defimation
> Of Character, Slander, Teristic Threats, and some others I can't
> remember the Lawoyer told me about. He also informed me that it also
> might be a waist of money, because he figures you are piss poor. He did
> give me some advice, and I'm following up on it, because before I was
> heading down the wrong trail with it.
>

> Charges? For something said in the fandom? On alt.fan.furry? Everyone
> here slams everyone else. They would all be rich or broke if they sued
> each other for that.

OH did you suddenly for get that you sent me those things? Did you
suddenly for get that you have been slandering me? Did you suddenly for
get that you have been using my real name that I have been doing this or
that? Are you that sort term on memory? Did you suddenly for get that
you have been posting to all verious news groups saying that I do this or
that. What happen, did your mind go blank?

> Don't make us laugh.
>
> Lawyers cost money.
>
> Who did you call, 1 800 Free Advice?

Wouldn't you like to Know. . .;)

> Get real Jack. You have a Quack!

> You have only worked at dead end jobs since leaving mommie & daddy's
> place.

OH?

> Working at Cinnabuns, etc wont pay lawyer retainer fees.

Sorry, I don't what that is.

> You can't even properly feed or care for ALL of your animals.

$100 a week? Not not even, and the spncer ship doesn't help eather.

> That's why some died in the past. Neglect on YOUR part Jack and not the
> other people you conveniently blamed to make yourself look better.

And Who Died? What animals are you talking about? Go a head, put it on
here. I'm dying to know as much as the next guy. Lets see you weave
your way out of this one? You knowing things about my life that I don't
even know about, is starting to scare me. "Sister Klieo, help me, what
is the future of Spike?"

> Notice anything wrong with this picture?
>

> Attacking other people with lawyers? Better be sure. Better be sure
> those threats are provable and valid causes to go after others or it
> could backfire. Like death threats, etc. The others do not cut it. And
> we will get alot of laughs when you attack the wrong persons and they
> get you on those charges instead. Maybe they will get your place. I hear
> venison sells well these days.

Well, who is using whos name again? Wake up, the coffee is one fire.

> AND remember this single fact Jack.
>
> Opening up a pandora's box will only put you in the spot light too. The
> people you go to will check on you too.
>
> Is it worth it Jack?

Well is your name Jack Cavanaugh, or is my name Jack Cavanaugh? I'm
starting to get confused now. Besides, that was no Nintendo Game Cube
that you were playing with.

> With all the flaming and ripping off of others art works on the Internet
> why can't any lawyers make any money on it? If they could they would be
> making furries rich right and left!

Damn, now i have to say, you got me there, Maybe you need to talk to
others about it then

> Get real Jack.

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't you use that once before? Damn, it just
dawn on me, you are being so defensive, what's up with that? " Which
Jack were you refering to? Me or you? I'm confused again. Sorry.

> " Get a clue Freddy Bin Laden, you will get cought. "
>
> Freddy Bin Laden? You like that name? How about these?
>

> Freddy Krugger
>
> Freddy Flintstone
>
> Freddy the free loader
>
> Freddy Durst
>
> Freddy Rogers
>
> Freddy The Fish - Look. It's you!
> http://www.antagozine.com/fred/

Get out of town, you type a URL. I didn't know you had it in you.

Since you don't know your real name, and consider you self to be Jack
Cavanaugh, I guess I'm Fred Mitzersmitch. "OK, I don't know how to spell
that German War Plane."

Whatever you want to call us Jack. We like 3rd Rail.

Have you read the jokes that people are jabbing at you? It's kind of
funny. You sould like some kid in a school yard triying to make your
self out bigger then you really are. Some big ass possy to try to put
the scare on me. Get. . .Damn, I almost used your favorette word other
then "Dude". I'm glad that I stopped my self.

I don't know what you think of my life, but it's not as wonderfull as you
might think. I was confused to find out that you were jelous about it.
Face it, on New Yarrs Eve, "I used Yarr, because Iknow that it would
flatter you. "New Years. . .New . . .Years. . .Oh never mind."" Most people are
enjoying themselves. They are having a blast weather or not if it
involved alkaholic drinks. They aren't sitting at home 10:30 or what
ever bashing Jack Cavanaugh on newsgroup, from Marty. "That would be a clue that something isn't
right."

Weather or not if this makes any since, the way that you went about this
was all wrong. You just made an ass out of your self, and set your self
up for all sorts of leable problems. I was hoping that after 911, that
something click in your head. Postal harrasment is against the law, and
not only that, it's a fedrial offence. After 911, they made things a
lot rougher, I guess that is why you had to use Mark Merlinos Addy. You attacking me, by using my
name gave you no credibility. You were viewed as a nut.

I think that I feel more sad for you then I do to hate you. If you would
have worked for your dreams instead expecting it to be handed to you on a
silver platter, you would be more happier in life.

In the future, if you want to chew my ass off, I would at least expect
you put your return address on your packages instead being to yeller to
get some feed back. Also if you want to prove a point, you can come and
inspect my property any time. I want to see you prove your facts. Bring
your Camara, and prove to all these poeple that what you are
saying is true, instead of making of assuming. "Please tell me that you
don't need to go threw the assuming fraze thing."

Like I said, if you want to have a beef against me, I don't care. From
the sounds of it, my life is much more exiting then yours, but to try to
flame on different groups, is just plain to yeller. It's sad that the
only way that I can respond to you is threw a news group.

Bucky AKA, Jack Cavanaugh. Wait a second, he's Jack Cavanaugh. Wait a
second, if he's Jack Cavanaug, who am I?!?

bucky

Jan 15, 2002, 1:46:23 AM1/15/02
In article <78457e18.02011...@posting.google.com>, "Jack
Cavanaugh" <yarry...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I take back what I said last night about coming out and proing your
point. Keep your happy little ass in your apartment in Queen, or where
ever you live in New York City.

Bucky