[FUR] Todd Sutherland?

Scale

Apr 21, 2005, 5:53:06 PM4/21/05
I know he has long ago left the fandom and that trying to contact him is
pretty hopeless, but it's worth a try. Anybody here happens to know how
to contact former furry artist Todd G. Sutherland? I would really like
to exchange a few words with him, regarding both his beautyful story
published in "Best of the Show" by Sofawolf Press and some of his older
works. Thank you in advance for any clue.

Later,
Scale

Keeshah

Apr 22, 2005, 1:02:07 AM4/22/05
He has not left the fandom.. he still posts infrently to Alt.Fan.furry
using the name Scout.

BR

Apr 22, 2005, 1:50:58 AM4/22/05
On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:02:07 -0700, Keeshah wrote:

> He has not left the fandom.. he still posts infrently to Alt.Fan.furry
> using the name Scout.

An understatement.

Scale

Apr 22, 2005, 3:09:47 AM4/22/05
Uh? I can't see any post by a "scout" user in the headers list from 2000 to
today...

Rick 2Tails

Apr 22, 2005, 7:51:11 PM4/22/05
I don`t know how to contact him either. I`d love to though. I have liked his
art for several years (got a commission from him even once right before he
kind of vanished) .hes a very talented artist.If you do get a hold of him
,let me know as well

"Scale" <slp...@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message

William Earl Haskell

Apr 25, 2005, 12:28:09 AM4/25/05
Scale wrote:
> Uh? I can't see any post by a "scout" user in the headers list from 2000 to
> today...

Talk about Deep Cover.

Perhaps he used the "X-Archive=no" heading.

Andrew Byers

Nov 25, 2023, 10:21:19 PM11/25/23
So if you want to talk to the guy try jsha...@hotmail.com