FUR: Best of Fur! Award

AberDeen Foxx

Dec 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/10/96

The Furry Side has awarded Tanais the Fox the 'Best of Fur!' award for
December 1996.

Please check out Tanais the Fox's web-page at
http://flying.fish.com/~tanais/ to see why!

Tanais Fox has one of the most visually pleasing sites on the Internet. His
very well designed Australian theme even includes his songs from playing
the didjeridu. Tanais' talent is storytelling and his web-site carries many
stories that he has written and even presents in public storytelling.
Tanais is also into Shamanism and Totemism and includes many references for
information about the subjects. Tanais' web-page has been my Featured Furry
Writers link for many months and this month it is presented as the second
'Best of Fur!' award winner. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have.

Congratulations, Tanais... Check out his award at
http://www.mlinks.com/furry/best/ on The Furry Side 'Best of Fur!' page.

Sincerely,

-AberDeen Foxx
Fo...@mlinks.com