I DECLARE HERE VICTORY

13 views
Skip to first unread message

THE COLONEL

unread,
May 29, 2013, 1:52:08 PM5/29/13
to
I RULE

--
Only a few men can be truly free; to be, in the proper sense of the word,
sui juris, master of his own time and powers, and able to say every morning,
"This day is my own." Your Colonel is one of those men.

§ñühwö£f

unread,
May 29, 2013, 5:25:31 PM5/29/13
to
THE COLONEL wrote:
> I RULE
>
King Nothing.


--
http://www.wolfandwildlifestudies.com/index.php
www.friendsofanimals.org |www.snuhwolf.9f.com|
_____ ____ ____ __ /\_/\ __ _ ______ _____
/ __/ |/ / / / / // // . . \\ \ |\ | / __ \ \ \ __\
_\ \/ / /_/ / _ / \ / \ \| \| \ \_\ \ \__\ _\
/___/_/|_/\____/_//_/ \_@_/ \__|\__|\____/\____\_\

THE COLONEL

unread,
Jun 8, 2013, 11:06:26 AM6/8/13
to
"���hw��f" <snuhwo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:ko5rnd$qah$1...@news.datemas.de...
> THE COLONEL wrote:
>> I RULE
>>
> King Nothing.
>
I know you are, but I was referring to me, rubber lipz.

§ñühwö£f

unread,
Jun 8, 2013, 11:37:28 AM6/8/13
to
THE COLONEL wrote:
> "§ñühwö£f" <snuhwo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:ko5rnd$qah$1...@news.datemas.de...
>> THE COLONEL wrote:
>>> I RULE
>>>
>> King Nothing.
>>
> I are, I was referring to me, rubber lipz.

Whatevers...

--
http://signon.org/sign/protect-americas-wolves
www.snuhwolf.9f.com|www.savewolves.org

THE COLONEL

unread,
Jun 10, 2013, 9:37:23 AM6/10/13
to
"§ñühwö£f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:koviq1$eti$1...@dont-email.me...
> THE COLONEL wrote:
>> "§ñühwö£f" <snuhwo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:ko5rnd$qah$1...@news.datemas.de...
>>> THE COLONEL wrote:
>>>> I RULE
>>>>
>>> King Nothing.
>>>
>> I are, I was referring to me, rubber lipz.
>
> Whatevers...


Shut up, dick in the mouth.
LOL

§ñühwö£f

unread,
Jun 10, 2013, 10:44:57 AM6/10/13
to
THE COLONEL wrote:
> "§ñühwö£f" <snuh...@netscape.net> wrote in message
> news:koviq1$eti$1...@dont-email.me...
>> THE COLONEL wrote:
>>> "§ñühwö£f" <snuhwo...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:ko5rnd$qah$1...@news.datemas.de...
>>>> THE COLONEL wrote:
>>>>> I RULE
>>>>>
>>>> King Nothing.
>>>>
>>> I are, I was referring to me, rubber lipz.
>>
>> Whatevers...
>
>
> Sh...dick in mouth.
> LOL

Keep your choad smoking activities to yourself, GAYLORD.

Coyo Stormcaller

unread,
Mar 7, 2016, 12:47:59 AM3/7/16
to
On Wed, 29 May 2013 15:25:31 -0600
§ñühwö£f <snuhwo...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> THE COLONEL wrote:
> > I RULE
> >
> King Nothing.
>
>

Every group has their village idiot. I've seen quite a few. This one
isn't nearly as bad as some of the others, and not nearly as bad as
some of the Youtube commentators and Tumblr curators I have seen.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages