safe furmeets

tom

May 5, 2021, 5:54:31 AM5/5/21
At what point or what conditions would have to be met for you to think
it's safe to have a furmeet? I just want to get an idea for various
people's positions.

I want to eventually host some furmeets in my area however with the
corona and all I'm concerned about when it would be enough to call it
safe. My local government has already declared gatherings safe and
legal provided there is a limit on the number of people and we wear
masks. Restaurants have opened back up and vaccinations are easily
available to everyone now. Things are looking up.

I know the virus has effected different areas differently and different
places are in various stages of recovery. My own government seems to
think it's safe but what about furries themselves? Should I trust my
local government in that regard?

Miguel Tomar Nogueira

May 5, 2021, 7:25:16 AM5/5/21
tom <t...@invalid.tld> writes:

> wants to host furry fag yiff party

> worried about corona

Does not compute.

Sebastian

May 7, 2021, 2:05:06 PM5/7/21
Am 05.05.21 um 11:54 schrieb tom:
I think it will be safe when everybody is vaccinated, before that I'd
say it's still too risky...

Sebastian

Jun 9, 2021, 10:45:55 AM6/9/21
Am 07.05.21 um 20:04 schrieb Sebastian:
Following the news it will still take quite some time before middle to
large meetups are safe again, since there are some "new" mutations of
SARS-CoV-2. So we have to wait some more time.