Anthrocon: You make the call or A little help

2 views
Skip to first unread message

MouseHouse

unread,
Apr 22, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/22/00
to
Ebony Leopard wrote:

> I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> like to see?

Lots of cars & kitchen appliances. Six milk bottles, a lawn chair and a
tuning fork. :-)

--

***********
Visit the MouseHouse!
http://www.blasingame.net/mouse/

Ebony Leopard

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to

I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you

like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the better
the art for the show could be.

Now get replyin'!
--
Ebony Leopard
http://www.geocities.com/xenif/extinctioners.html
http://www.yerf.com/howashaw
http://www.redpanda.com/howart


Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Reto Roth

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to
Believe me..you don´t want to know ;)

MouseHouse schrieb:

> Ebony Leopard wrote:
>
> > I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> > can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> > like to see?
>

M. Mitchell Marmel

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to
Ebony Leopard wrote:
>
> I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
> you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
> most like to see?

Erma with a crowbar.

No, wait, that's Gallacci. :)

--
============================================================================
M. Mitchell Marmel \ Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked,
Drexel University \ whipped, beaten, chained and pierced.
Department of Materials Engineering \ *THE BEST HASHBROWNS IN THE WORLD!*
Fibrous Materials Research Center \ marm...@dunx1.irt.drexel.edu
============================================================================
TaliVisions Homepage: http://www.pages.drexel.edu/grad/marmelmm/Talivisions/index.html
ICQ # 58305217

Teflon Cougar

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to

Ebony Leopard wrote in message <8dtrh7$kb8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...

>
>
>I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
>can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
>like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
>you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
>most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the better
>the art for the show could be.
>
>Now get replyin'!
>--
>Ebony Leopard
>http://www.geocities.com/xenif/extinctioners.html
>http://www.yerf.com/howashaw
>http://www.redpanda.com/howart
>
Portfolios

1) Ladies of Extinctioners II featuring CeeCee and Pandora.
2) Ladies of Lap Dogs (Cassie and Domino).Romance shots with their fella
would be acceptable

I'll put some more thought into it as the day goes on,

Ed Smith
the Teflon
Cougar

Ebony Leopard

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to
In article <390272EE...@mindspring.com>,
MouseboySPA...@mindspring.com wrote:

> Ebony Leopard wrote:
>
> > I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> > can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> > like to see?
>
> Lots of cars & kitchen appliances. Six milk bottles, a lawn chair
and a
> tuning fork. :-)
>
> --
>
> ***********
> Visit the MouseHouse!
> http://www.blasingame.net/mouse/
>
>

Been done. :)

Doodles

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to
"M. Mitchell Marmel" wrote:

> Ebony Leopard wrote:
> >
> > I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> > can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you

> > like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
> > you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
> > most like to see?
>

> Erma with a crowbar.
>
> No, wait, that's Gallacci. :)

Silly ass!

It'd be _Scarlet_ with a crowbar!

Unca Spooge, keeping up appearances....


R Greg Older

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to

Teflon Cougar <ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:8eDM4.56392$2D6.1...@news20.bellglobal.com...

>
> Ebony Leopard wrote in message <8dtrh7$kb8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >
> >
> >I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> >can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> >like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
> >you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
> >most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the better
> >the art for the show could be.
> >
> >Now get replyin'!
> Portfolios
>
> 1) Ladies of Extinctioners II featuring CeeCee and Pandora.
> 2) Ladies of Lap Dogs (Cassie and Domino).Romance shots with their fella
> would be acceptable
>
> I'll put some more thought into it as the day goes on,
>
> Ed Smith
> the Teflon
> Cougar
>

I think the public has spoken Tamar. Remind me before I go down to AC to
bring the original I did of that Pandora nude to give you.
---Style Wager

Michael Russell

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to

Ebony Leopard wrote:
>
> I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
> you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
> most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the better
> the art for the show could be.

Here is stuff that you have posted on Yerf that I would consider buying.

I like stories and humour.
hm1.jpg -- The Have Mercy comic strips.
fresh3.jpg -- The Freshmen comic strips.

I like cute girl foxes!!!
StarFox in sullysty.jpg

I like cartoony proportions!!
chibiex.jpg (which is really more like the common 4 head
cartoon style instead of the 2 to 2.5 head
super deformed "chibi" anime style.)

I like artwork that has a good complementary background and
shows motion. Artwork that tells a story and invites repeat
viewing.
commish.jpg -- Nice mixing of styles and lots of motion
tanyako.jpg -- Interesting montage and morphing


I hope I'll get a chance to ask for another sketchbook drawing
at AC. I really like the one you did of my Vicki playing
basketball last year.


--
Cheers, Mike 'Flafox' Russell
Career - I/T Architect; IBM Global Services ( msru...@us.ibm.com )
Hobby - Owner; Vicki Fox Productions ( mrus...@ix.netcom.com )
Web - The World of Vicki Fox ( http://www.VickiFox.com )

Smrgol -};>~

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to
Kirin?

Allen Kitchen

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to

Ebony Leopard wrote:
>
> I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
> you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
> most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the better
> the art for the show could be.

What -I- want is a nice print of Artica and Scarlet, standing in the snow
wearing formfitting swimwear. Artica should be laughing her tail off at
Scarlet who is shivering in the snow while Artica is right at home.

A companion piece would have the pair in the same outfits, but standing
in a desert. Scarlet is smiling, used to the heat while Artica is sweltering
in her thick Arcy fur.

Oh! You might find this interesting. The new robotic arm at the NBL has
passed all its tests and is stronger than planned...

We've nicknamed it "Scarlet" :) SSRMS was just too impersonal.

Allen Kitchen (Shockwave)

Allen Kitchen

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to

"M. Mitchell Marmel" wrote:

> Erma with a crowbar.
>
> No, wait, that's Gallacci. :)
>

She mailed it to Hardiman, anyway. Imagine the shipping charges
from a whole other universe :)

Allen Kitchen (shockwave)

Joshua Knode

unread,
Apr 23, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/23/00
to

Teflon Cougar <ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:8eDM4.56392$2D6.1...@news20.bellglobal.com...
>
> Ebony Leopard wrote in message <8dtrh7$kb8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> >
> >
> >I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> >can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> >like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
> >you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
> >most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the better
> >the art for the show could be.
> >
> >Now get replyin'!
> >--
> >Ebony Leopard
> >http://www.geocities.com/xenif/extinctioners.html
> >http://www.yerf.com/howashaw
> >http://www.redpanda.com/howart
> >
> Portfolios
>
> 1) Ladies of Extinctioners II featuring CeeCee and Pandora.
> 2) Ladies of Lap Dogs (Cassie and Domino).Romance shots with their fella
> would be acceptable


Yes, I agree with this, while I'm at it I think I'll get the first Ladies of
Extictioners because being the anti-fur I ma I DIDn'T KNOW IT EXISTED! I
have GOT to get the protfolio, to me that's the best ting since Robot Wars
and Jolapino Tabasco sauce. Wil you have the first one there?

Ebony Leopard

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
In article <3903033D...@pacbell.net>,

Doodles <dood...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> "M. Mitchell Marmel" wrote:
>
> > Ebony Leopard wrote:
> > >
> > > I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> > > can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you
you
> > > like to see? What characters would you like to see in the
artshow? If
> > > you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would
you
> > > most like to see?
> >
> > Erma with a crowbar.
> >
> > No, wait, that's Gallacci. :)
>
> Silly ass!
>
> It'd be _Scarlet_ with a crowbar!
>
> Unca Spooge, keeping up appearances....
>
LOL! Bending it like a pretzel around the guy's, who suggested it,
head. :)

Ebony Leopard

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
In article <yINM4.7631$t_3....@cletus.bright.net>,

"Joshua Knode" <jos...@neobright.net> wrote:
>
> Teflon Cougar <ed.s...@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:8eDM4.56392$2D6.1...@news20.bellglobal.com...
> >
> > Ebony Leopard wrote in message <8dtrh7$kb8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
> > >
> > >
> > >I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> > >can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you
you
> > >like to see? What characters would you like to see in the
artshow? If
> > >you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would
you
> > >most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the
better
> > >the art for the show could be.
> > >
> > >Now get replyin'!
> > Portfolios
> >
> > 1) Ladies of Extinctioners II featuring CeeCee and Pandora.
> > 2) Ladies of Lap Dogs (Cassie and Domino).Romance shots with their
fella
> > would be acceptable
>
> Yes, I agree with this, while I'm at it I think I'll get the first
Ladies of
> Extictioners because being the anti-fur I ma I DIDn'T KNOW IT
EXISTED! I
> have GOT to get the protfolio, to me that's the best ting since Robot
Wars
> and Jolapino Tabasco sauce. Wil you have the first one there?
>
>

I have maybe about 12 of them left. (I plan to add that item to my
webpage, hopefully tomorrow.) If you want on just check out the
Extinctioners website and e-mail me for info.

Good suggestions so far. What about a sculpture. I plan to possible
do one figure for the artshow (last year I had a Scarlet, Max and a
duplicate, and some other characters for sale.

Ebony Leopard

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
In article
<5394050BFDF145C6.60A45F22...@lp.airnews.net>,
Allen Kitchen <all...@blkbox.com> wrote:

>
>
> Ebony Leopard wrote:
> >
> > I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> > can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> > like to see? What characters would you like to see in the
artshow? If
> > you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
> > most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the
better
> > the art for the show could be.
>
> What -I- want is a nice print of Artica and Scarlet, standing in the
snow
> wearing formfitting swimwear. Artica should be laughing her tail off
at
> Scarlet who is shivering in the snow while Artica is right at home.
>
> A companion piece would have the pair in the same outfits, but
standing
> in a desert. Scarlet is smiling, used to the heat while Artica is
sweltering
> in her thick Arcy fur.

Not a bad idea.

>
> Oh! You might find this interesting. The new robotic arm at the NBL
has
> passed all its tests and is stronger than planned...
>
> We've nicknamed it "Scarlet" :) SSRMS was just too impersonal.

Too cool. :)

> Allen Kitchen (Shockwave)

Matt J. McCullar

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
Ebony Leopard wrote:
>
> I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
> can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
> like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
> you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
> most like to see?

Phenix. She can feather my nest ANYtime! :)

Teflon Cougar

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to

>> >
>> > Erma with a crowbar.
>> >
>> > No, wait, that's Gallacci. :)
>>
>> Silly ass!
>>
>> It'd be _Scarlet_ with a crowbar!
>>
>> Unca Spooge, keeping up appearances....
>>
>LOL! Bending it like a pretzel around the guy's, who suggested it,
>head. :)
>
Or bending it like a balloon animal.

-Tef

Peter Schorn

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
Teflon Cougar wrote:

Erma Felna, in Red Sonja getup, standing atop a heap of dead fanboys...

...flourishing a bent, battered, but still wicked-looking crowbar.

Farlo

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
peter....@pdq.net (Peter Schorn) wrote:

>Erma Felna, in Red Sonja getup, standing atop a heap of dead fanboys...
>
>...flourishing a bent, battered, but still wicked-looking crowbar.

Er, ... ah ... that's a LOVELY image ...

Would somebody mind helping me lift up a big rock
so that Pete can crawl back under it?

--
Farlo
Urban fey dragon

Visit my squire's domain at:
http://www.page-of-cups.net

Al Goldman

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
Hi All,

> Erma with a crowbar.
>
> No, wait, that's Gallacci. :)

It's true - I'm clueless. :-)

I've read most of Albedo and I'm still lost. Could someone explain this
reference to me? I've been hearing this for years but I fear I may have missed
the full story behind the joke.

Al Goldman

Over the last four centuries, Asian tigers are believed to have killed about a
million people.

Peter Matthiessen, "Tigers in the Snow"

M. Mitchell Marmel

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
Al Goldman wrote:

> It's true - I'm clueless. :-)
>
> I've read most of Albedo and I'm still lost. Could someone explain this
> reference to me? I've been hearing this for years but I fear I may have missed
> the full story behind the joke.

Quick version: Someone allegedly once asked Steve Gallacci to draw a
picture of a nude Erma Felna having intimate relations with a crowbar.
This has, over the years, resulted in no end of bad puns concerning
watering holes for birds of ebony hue and so forth...

furplay

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to

"M. Mitchell Marmel" wrote:
>
>
> Quick version: Someone allegedly once asked Steve Gallacci to draw a
> picture of a nude Erma Felna having intimate relations with a crowbar.
> This has, over the years, resulted in no end of bad puns concerning
> watering holes for birds of ebony hue and so forth...


Including drawings of Toki nude and saying "How come no one ever wants
to see a drawing of ME with a crowbar.....?".

David Bliss

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to
----- Original Message -----
From: "furplay" <fur...@novia.net>
Newsgroups: alt.fan.furry
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2000 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: Erma with a crowbar.


> Including drawings of Toki nude and saying "How come no one ever wants
> to see a drawing of ME with a crowbar.....?".

And one of her trying to pry off a chastity belt with a crowbar.

Joshua Knode

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to

> Oh! You might find this interesting. The new robotic arm at the NBL has
> passed all its tests and is stronger than planned...
>
> We've nicknamed it "Scarlet" :) SSRMS was just too impersonal.

During the filming of the screentest for "Brite" (A live action film
loosely base of Rainbow Brite. . .I know lousy Idea) I practive choreography
with a red-handled Katana, since the chracter who owned the sword was name
"Red Butler" we niknamed the sword "Scarlet" Get it? :P I know. . .nothing
to do with extintioners, but interesting trivia.

Joshua

And no I will not release the screen test. It's that bad trust me.

Mike Dicenso

unread,
Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
to

On Mon, 24 Apr 2000, furplay wrote:

>
>
> "M. Mitchell Marmel" wrote:
> >
> >
> > Quick version: Someone allegedly once asked Steve Gallacci to draw a
> > picture of a nude Erma Felna having intimate relations with a crowbar.
> > This has, over the years, resulted in no end of bad puns concerning
> > watering holes for birds of ebony hue and so forth...
>
>

> Including drawings of Toki nude and saying "How come no one ever wants
> to see a drawing of ME with a crowbar.....?".
>

Ah but what of the drawings of Erma with a crowbar and a banana? <EG>
-Mike


Curtis Family

unread,
Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
to

> >
> > Erma with a crowbar.
> >
> > No, wait, that's Gallacci. :)
>
> Silly ass!
>
> It'd be _Scarlet_ with a crowbar!
>
> Unca Spooge, keeping up appearances....

What room is she in? Is it Scarlet with a Crowbar in the kitchen or Erma
with a skillet in the den?


Mike


Richard Chandler - WA Resident

unread,
Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
to
In article <3904FD4D...@novia.net>, furplay <fur...@novia.net> writes:
> "M. Mitchell Marmel" wrote:
> >
> > Quick version: Someone allegedly once asked Steve Gallacci to draw
> > a picture of a nude Erma Felna having intimate relations with a
> > crowbar. This has, over the years, resulted in no end of bad
> > puns concerning watering holes for birds of ebony hue and so forth...
>
> Including drawings of Toki nude and saying "How come no one ever wants
> to see a drawing of ME with a crowbar.....?".

Aha! But I HAVE a sketch of Toki with a crowbar! She's trying to pry the
lock off a Chastity belt in my "BAWNDAGE!" book.

Of course, I did ask for it the right way. :-)


--
The greatest tragedy is that the same species that achieved space flight,
a cure for polio, and the transistor, is also featured nightly on COPS.
-- Richard Chandler
Spammer Warning: Washington State Law now provides civil penalties for UCE.


Mike Dicenso

unread,
Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
to

On 26 Apr 2000, Ucalegon wrote:

> In article <3904F71F...@drexel.edu>, "M. Mitchell Marmel"


> <marm...@drexel.edu> writes:
>
> >Quick version: Someone allegedly once asked Steve Gallacci to draw a
> >picture of a nude Erma Felna having intimate relations with a crowbar.
> >This has, over the years, resulted in no end of bad puns concerning
> >watering holes for birds of ebony hue and so forth...
>

> My recollection, which I can't back up from my saved a.f.f.
> postings, is that this was actually his example of the sort of
> thing that gets requested, rather than an actual request.
>
> And the joke grew to the point that he once did a tasteful nude
> of Erma Felna holding a crowbar, no naughtiness going on,
> and sold it at a ConFurence. This per Scott Alan Malcomson
> on a.f.f. in June 1996.

Well I do have an acrilic painting done by Steve of Erma holding not only
a crowbar, but also a *banana*! The pic is dated '98, and signed "Art
Ho" as per a little joke that'd been going on a.f.f. just a few months
prior to the May '98 ZonieCon I bought it at.
-Mike


Ucalegon

unread,
Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
to
In article <3904F71F...@drexel.edu>, "M. Mitchell Marmel"
<marm...@drexel.edu> writes:

>Quick version: Someone allegedly once asked Steve Gallacci to draw a
>picture of a nude Erma Felna having intimate relations with a crowbar.
>This has, over the years, resulted in no end of bad puns concerning
>watering holes for birds of ebony hue and so forth...

My recollection, which I can't back up from my saved a.f.f.
postings, is that this was actually his example of the sort of
thing that gets requested, rather than an actual request.

And the joke grew to the point that he once did a tasteful nude
of Erma Felna holding a crowbar, no naughtiness going on,
and sold it at a ConFurence. This per Scott Alan Malcomson
on a.f.f. in June 1996.

I'd be interested in hearing from the Gallacci himself if these
are true.

Acag, Treesong (ucal...@aol.com)

bevnsag

unread,
Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
to

The origin of the whole thing was in the form of a performance joke,
either by Steve Martin or Jimmy the Groat, in which he was imitating a
shy and increasingly twisted fan who wanted a picture of Erma - naked -
with a crowbar. It was silly. And gave rise to all kinds of variations
of the idea. I've done any number of permutations of the theme,
including a characature of myself, nude, drawing with a crowbar, a
picture of Erma, and many others, all using the words but never
delivering on the desired image.

Teflon Cougar

unread,
Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
to

Ebony Leopard wrote in message <8dtrh7$kb8$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>
>
>I'm going to Anthrocon and I've reserved some space for art, but I
>can't decide what to do. SOOO, I'm asking all of you. What you you
>like to see? What characters would you like to see in the artshow? If
>you would buy a statue of one of the characters, which one would you
>most like to see? The more suggestions I get, the probably the better
>the art for the show could be.
>


A picture of Red Firefox and Arctica Lagopus each lying on their own side of
the same bed. Each says to the other "No. You tell Scarlet"

-Tef

William Earl Haskell

unread,
Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
to
bevnsag wrote:

> The origin of the whole thing was in the form of a performance joke,
> either by Steve Martin or Jimmy the Groat, in which he was imitating a
> shy and increasingly twisted fan who wanted a picture of Erma - naked -
> with a crowbar. It was silly. And gave rise to all kinds of variations
> of the idea. I've done any number of permutations of the theme,
> including a characature of myself, nude, drawing with a crowbar, a
> picture of Erma, and many others, all using the words but never
> delivering on the desired image.

Must have been the Groatster - one version I heard from him (a story that has
no doubt improved with time) was that back when you two once shared a table
at SDCC, in the $50 @ table days, just such a twisted fan approached you &
made a request for a sketch of Erma "naaaakid" - and that Jim ran off such a
sketch, with the crowbar as an additional accessory, on the back of a
business card.

BTW I have that sketch you did for me in one of my Black Books, of Erma's
ex-boyfriend Tavas, naked with a etc. Don't recall if I ever sent you a copy,
though I should.

Mutt

unread,
Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
to
>The origin of the whole thing was in the form of a performance joke,
>either by Steve Martin or Jimmy the Groat

I always thought it was that Bondage Bob guy I keep hearing about that
started the whole crowbar thing.

furplay

unread,
Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
to


Nope. That was even "pre-Bob". Even "pre-George" if I'm not mistaken.

Teflon Cougar

unread,
Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
to

furplay wrote in message <39094619...@novia.net>...


This Erma thing has more rumors than an Elvis sighting.

-Tef

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages