My bitcoin was stolen please buy my book

Best Seller

Jun 21, 2019, 1:58:04 AM6/21/19
Recently I was robbed 3 times as I tried to buy
Bitmain Antminer cryptocurrency mining equipment online multiple times
only to have the vendors that might be located in washington usa ,
australia, china steal my bitcoin and not ship the antminers I was
hoping that the internet community might help me recover some of my
funds buy either purchasing a book of mine or perhaps a litecoin
donation. Thanks for you time. visit http://www.courtenayrcmp.ca/ for
more information and thank you for your support.

Maybe some powerful finance titans of wallstreet can help make me a best
seller.